Submit

angelmitsuna

Demonic Fairy

8,275 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:39 pm
the story is a little creepy.. really...

he's my former lecturer (though i skipped all his classes cause his lecture is too boring). after some years now, he suddenly sends me money once in a while and texting me telling me his everyday life and his p***s condition. i'm afraid of receiving the money but he bank in straight away so i don't know what to do with them... i never touch the money though. and this continue for 9-10months... i got really really disgusted with his messages. he asked to meet up. i refuse to meet up all the time. and now he asked me to marry him sweatdrop emotion_0A0 of course, i refuse again. not like i know him and vice versa. he's not even my type. i tried blocking his number but he'll as soon use a new number to continue this....

help... what should i do?...

there's more to this, but the story is too long...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:23 pm
restraining order?  

Sinful Blue Rose

Interesting Genius

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TemperamentalGoddess

Shadowy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:03 am
Sinful Blue Rose
restraining order?

This, and alert the police right away in the meantime for harassment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:36 pm
I would stop communicating with him all together..  

LauraBoyko

StrayKit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:18 pm
I agree with the above advice. get a restraining order, contact the police, stop talking to him, if you can I would even see if you could get your number changed all together. even your bank number if he's putting money in the bank for you. i'm not sure if you mean a separate account for you or your actual account but if it is your account then see if the bank can get it changed or can keep him from putting money in there at all  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:41 pm
Change your number, change your back account, get a restraining order, keep the money - you deserve it, after putting up with that creep for so long!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

angelmitsuna

Demonic Fairy

8,275 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:39 pm
= Thank you so much everyone for your hearty replies heart =

@Sinful Blue Rose

tried that... didn't work crying he just repeats it after about a week...

@LauraBoyko
tried that too.. stop picking up his calls and ignoring his texts. but then he somehow got hold of my college friend's phone number and bugs them for my contact and while he's doing all that, my email inbox is flooded...

@StrayKit
my account. yes. i think i should try what you suggested about changing the account number and hopefully i can block him. this would definitely lessen my anxiety....

@La Belle Gigi

LOL. grab and run like a hit and runner? xp
i'm afraid he'll make a false report to the police or whoever saying that i cheated or scammed his money... that's why i do not dare to touch the money... i didn't even ask for the money... *anxious* crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:11 pm
If you file a restraining order and report him to the police in that way, maybe he won't leave you alone, but that will make him legally reprehensible should he decide to contact you again, and you could press charges. This creep isn't going to leave you alone of his own free will; you need to actively push him away.  

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

Strange Lizard

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 pm
La Belle Gigi
Change your number, change your back account, get a restraining order, keep the money - you deserve it, after putting up with that creep for so long!

I completely agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:49 am
I agree with all the girls so I won't be able to post anything new. If he's broke his restraining order then you can go to the police about that, right? What a horrible, creepy man!

If it's not a bother then please keep us informed of your progress.

Most importantly, keep safe! emotion_hug  

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:31 am
Yea, I agree with everyone above me, go to the police, report him and the money and get yourself a restraining order against this guy but do it ASAP... I don't understand why you waited this long to do something about it. You should have done something about a long time ago...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 am
@Everyone
Thanks everyone for being concerned.
I want (wish) to make a police report about this creep again.

But before that... I want to make sure about something. Since he banks in money to me without me asking for any of it... If he make a false report on me saying that I scam or cheat his money every month. Will his charges be effective? Or am I safe from this possibility?

@k i r a i g o u
I'll be updating. Yes... He's a really scary creepy guy...

@xXNi-ChanXx

I had been asking my real life friends for their opinions on this... but all they told me is that this guy is just persistent and told me that ignoring him would do it.... but it drags to 10months... and they still tell me that he's just really persistent, nothing bad... but the fact is I've been feeling very very uneasy about this fella for all those months...thus this.... cry and also, since he's able to dig up my friend's phone number... I'm guessing he can dig up my home address from the college record too... but fortunately, he never appear at my house... thank god... So.. one of the reasons too, is that I'm scared that if I report without knowing what he does really meant will put me and my family in danger... this applies to the above paragraph too... I'm really scared that he'll come to my house and create more trouble... crying  

angelmitsuna

Demonic Fairy

8,275 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 am
Well, if you can get the bank to show that he's doing it (and if it was set up to be automatic from his side, even better), that should help against him and any possible claim of a scam or similar  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:27 am
The longer you wait to take serious legal action against this jerk, the more and more he will persist and have the time to invent and execute different ways to harass you. Your real-life friends are not in your shoes; if you feel threatened, you have every right to do what's necessary to stay safe, even if it's uncomfortable or scary.

About taking the money, I, personally, wouldn't touch it. You are a victim and never deserved this, and touching the money, even for daily necessities, makes you look like you accepted the money from him on good terms, which might look sketchy to police or a jury. I would do screenshots of your online bank account to show when, exactly, he deposited money, and how much -- just in case you should need to show it in a court of law.

MitsunaKay
@Everyone
Thanks everyone for being concerned.
I want (wish) to make a police report about this creep again.

But before that... I want to make sure about something. Since he banks in money to me without me asking for any of it... If he make a false report on me saying that I scam or cheat his money every month. Will his charges be effective? Or am I safe from this possibility?

@k i r a i g o u
I'll be updating. Yes... He's a really scary creepy guy...

@xXNi-ChanXx
I had been asking my real life friends for their opinions on this... but all they told me is that this guy is just persistent and told me that ignoring him would do it.... but it drags to 10months... and they still tell me that he's just really persistent, nothing bad... but the fact is I've been feeling very very uneasy about this fella for all those months...thus this.... cry and also, since he's able to dig up my friend's phone number... I'm guessing he can dig up my home address from the college record too... but fortunately, he never appear at my house... thank god... So.. one of the reasons too, is that I'm scared that if I report without knowing what he does really meant will put me and my family in danger... this applies to the above paragraph too... I'm really scared that he'll come to my house and create more trouble... crying

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:43 am
DO NOT DELETE THE MESSAGES HE SENDS YOU !!! Save the messages and write down the dates that he puts money in your account or whatever he does. Keep track of all the phone numbers he uses to text/contact you. Keep blocking them, but write them down also. If you have a couple messages from him, money deposits, and numbers he's tried to use, take it all to the police or a district attorney. As long as you do not respond to any of his messages, even to say, "Leave me alone." He could get charged for harassment. And by what you have said, most likely sexual harassment. If you reply to his messages, the police can do nothing about it 'cause you have contacted him back. Tell them you have a Restraining Order but he isn't abiding by it. They might arrest him, bring him in front of the jury, or even have you testify against him. Just make sure you have all that information. Also, ask the university or college you went to make your personal info unavailable to him or to just take it off their records completely (if your not still going there, that is). If you still go to school there, you have MANY things against him and since you are a student he could do some big jail time.
I know police officers that would say to do this, and I know people who went through stuff just like this.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff