Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 am
Welcome to New New York

A group of three friends find themselves in the year 3013 after being frozen for 1000 years. All three of them have awoken at the same time. Many adventures await for the trio.

The Rules

1. Follow ToS
2. Try to be somewhat literate. A single paragraph will do. If you can't think of much to write than one liners are fine. Just don't overdo it please.
3. Please respect other role players.
4. When, or if you want to send me a profile, use the label Futurama. Yeah nothing special. Also, to prove that you actually read my rules insert the name John Egbert, or Dave Strider
5. I reserve the right to deny, and/or ban anyone for not following these rules.
6. This rp is mostly for OCs. However is one wishes to rp a canon character than I will accept it as well.

Profile Base

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation / Assigned Job:[/b]
[b]Likes[/b]
[b]Dislikes[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Photo:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:46 am
Profiles

Username: Bikki K
Name: Catherine Smith
Occupation / Assigned Job: Video Game Tester
Likes Video Games, music, spicy food, ice cream, soda [However can't stand Slurm. Prefers Coca-Cola]
Dislikes Slurm, can't figure out what kind of video game to play, boredom
Other: Before being frozen Catherine's saving was just $10. Which now would be millions of dollars. She doesn't flaunt the fact she is rich. Since being unfrozen she became more into fitness. Which is why she never seems to gain any weight from the amounts of soda she consumes.
Biography: Catherine had a rare blood disease where her blood cells become so corrupt that it can't carry anything, and she'd suffocate. They froze her until a cure was made.
Photo: User Image

Username: shabatha
Name: Shayna Aileen Snow
Occupation / Assigned Job: She was a delivery girl before being frozen. After being unfrozen she was assigned to design old fashions for new people.
Likes food... Oh definitely food. She also likes to read.
Dislikes Being in the future...
Biography: Shayna was trying to save up to go to school when she was put into the machine. Infact, when she was put into the machine she had almost saved up enough to attend an Art Institute.
Photo:User Image

Username: Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Name: Evan Greenwood
Occupation / Assigned Job: Military/DOOP
Likes 31st century weaponry, working out, his old uniform, hamburgers
Dislikes Zapp Brannigan, pointless invasions, lazy people, killbots
Biography: Evan, a soldier in the 21st century military, was frozen along with his friends to make sure they had protection in the future, as nobody knew what things would be like in the next millennium. He currently is part of the DOOP military and constantly worries about dying in one of Zapp Brannigan's incompetent plans. He has survived so far, but worries that it's just a matter of time...
Photo: User Image  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 am
Blacklist / Banlist

None, and I want to keep it that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:32 pm
[[could use some more people here]]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 am
[[Offically open. More characters can be added in the future.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:35 am
Catherine had just went though the procedure to fix her blood. It was successful. However she was quite tired. Her hand was quite sore from the implant chip that was recently installed. Though she can't complain about the job given to her. Before being frozen that would have been her dream job.

She silently wished she would have been able to still play her favorite games even 1000 years later. She never got the chance to play Bioshock Infinate. It should be a shame if she would never be able to play it. Though if computers are not too drastically different, and the Steam Network is still running than there is hope. It was very unlikely to find a working PlayStation 3.

She signed a bit in irritation. She realized that before being frozen she didn't have much money/ How was she to find a place to live with only $10 let alone worry about finding a good gaming system. Her priorities needed to be set straight.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:05 pm
One thing Evan knew for sure, he didn't like the probing procedure or the chip implanting. He hoped not everything in the current time would be so painful. He rubbed his wrist a little before buttoning up his cufflink and putting on his uniform jacket. Evan held onto his hat and white gloves while waiting for the others to finish all their procedures. He knew Catherine would take a while because she needed an extra step. He was assigned to the DOOP military. For some reason he didn't like that name.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:26 pm
Shayna grimaced as the chip or whatever they had said was implanted in her arm. She was kind of dizzy from just being woken up but she was alive. She could atest for that much. But her new job? A designer? Who in their right mind... Oh well. It was something to keep her from needing to be on the streets right? And they wanted clothes from her time. Like what she was wearing, a pink sweater and skinny jeans. She wasn't exactly sure what was so special about them until she realized what everyone else was wearing... Okay so she looked odd...

She exited the room after a while and smiled as she saw Evan. "Hi! Military i'm guessing." She said pointing at the jacket.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:55 am
When Catherine would rejoin the others she looked quite exhausted. But who could really blame her. Since they did her operation right after her unfreezing, then assigned her a job shortly after what. She really needed a nap. "I'm guessing you two got your jobs huh?" Either way she thought getting what she got was quite lucky. She loved video games, and the thought to get money playing then is like a dream come true. Though maybe it'll be more exciting once she gets some rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:59 am
As Catherine came out she smiled. Shayna was just happy to see some friendly faces in such an odd world... "Yeah... I'm a fashion designer... Don't know what that's got to do with anything I can do..." She said shrugging slightly. She looked over to Evan. "What about you?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 pm
"Wow, really? I got video game tester. I guess I got lucky" Catherine said with a bit of a sheepish laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm
"Yeah, I got assigned to the military of the Democratic Order of Planets, or D.O.O.P. as they called it. I don't like that term for some reason. It just doesn't sound like a good name. I'm not surprised at my assignment though, as I was a soldier in the last millennium's military too" Evan said. "It should be interesting to see how far we've advanced within the last 1000 years".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:45 pm
Catherine had a bit of a nod. "I agree, but I'm a little nervous. I'm just worried I won't be able to find a proper place to live. I only had $10 before being frozen.... and that isn't going to get me much of anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:00 pm
"Well that's too bad, but who knows what currency is used in this time?" Evan stated. "I guess we won't find out if we just stand around here" he added while placing his military cap in his arm and putting on his white gloves. He then put on his hat and was the first to the door. He held it open for his two friends.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:56 pm
Catherine nodded. "Thats right" She said before walking out the doors. The sight was amazing. The cars.... they flew! She could hardly believe this was all real. "Oh wow, I can't believe this is really the future! Wow!!" she could barely contain her excitement. "Its really neat! There must be neat things to do here. I wonder what to do.... Ohhh!"

She laughed a bit. "I should probably check my bank account. Perhaps I can at least get something to eat. I'm a bit hungry now that I think about it" She said walking off for the bank. It wasn't too far. In fact it was just next to the facility. How convenient.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff