Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Girl In The Blue Box - Doctor Who AU - Accepting/Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm
The life of the a time lord....

There have always been stories on the television about a man in a blue box saving the world many times with his companion. Little does anyone know that the Earth really does have an alien guardian. And she does live in a blue box.

The Doctor is Real

...can be a lonely one

Rules

1. Follow Gaia ToS
2. OCs only
3. Other time lords can be accepted. But not too many of them please.
4. Respect others.
5. Proper grammar and semi-lit.
6. When submitting a profile please tell me a companion of the Doctor. 9th, 10th, or 11th For ref = Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, Amy Pond, also acceptable Rory, and River Song. Just so I know people read this. [Please went by PM]

Profile Bases

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age :[/b]
[b]Occupation: [/b]
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Biography: [/b]
[b]Other: [/b]
[b]Image: [/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:41 pm
Doctor, and Companions

Username: Bikki K
Name: The Doctor ALIAS: Jane Smith
Occupation: Time Traveling Guardian, sometimes works as waitress as cosplay cafe. [Cosplays are Doctor Who characters XD]
Likes: Pizza, fries, mountain dew, art galleries, cooking, reading, books, libraries
Dislikes: Being unable to unlock wooden doors. showing too much skin, peaches, those to bully the weak, alien invasions.
Personality: The Doctor, or Jane Smith has a bright, and bubbly personality. People amuse she is a dumb 'actress' That doesn't seem to be the case. However she usually doesn't try to correct anyone. There is usually no need to. She is also the type of people who would try to help anyone out of any problem they might have.
Biography: The Doctor is Gallifrey born. Though a large portion of her life was lived on Earth. When 99 she stole an abandon Tardis, and went for Earth. The Tardis is stuck looking like a Police Box. But she seems to like the appearance. No one seems to pay any attentions to it.
Other: Currently on her fourth incarnation.
Image: User Image

Username: Prof. Moonie
Name: Estelle Irving
Dislikes: Weeping Angels
Personality: Estelle is a mixture of her parents: curious and mysterious like the 11th Doctor, adventurous and a daredevil like River Song. She has an upbeat, friendly personality and always curious about where she will find herself next. Despite her usual cheerful mood, Estelle does have moments where she becomes withdrawn and emotional.
Biography: Estelle was born some time in the 51st or 52nd century to River Song and the 11th Doctor. Although celestial born, she was raised in 20th/21st century Scotland under unknown circumstances, resulting in her not knowing who her biological parents are. Estelle moved to London to go to college graduating with several degrees in majors surrounding time and space. Some time after graduating, Estelle crossed paths with the 11th Doctor and began her time-space adventures – during which she slowly uncovered clues to her past. Due to the 11th Doctor consistently leaving Estelle behind in random places, Estelle learned to travel through time and space on her own through the use of her own vortex manipulator.
Other: Due to her parentage, Estelle is a Time Lady with Human DNA. She has a crush on Captain Jack Harkness. Estelle loves the colors “TARDIS blue” and “Torchwood Red”.
Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Ace_Price
Name: Woodson Mill
Dislikes: Any tea, being in danger, and dumb people.
Personality: Fun, friendly, and adventurous.
Biography: Woodson grew up in America and moved around in his teen from job to job until he settled as a mechanic for a while.
Other: He is pretty Apathetic soetimes.
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:55 pm
Enemies of the Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:56 pm
Reserved / Accepting profiles.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:12 pm
Note: To make things easier there might not be much time travel involved.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 pm
[[Going to see if anyone else will join]]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:13 pm
[[I guess more people can join up later

Officially open]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 pm
It was not too long ago that the cosplay cafe 'Blue Box' opened up. There so happened to be an old blue Police Boxes outside the cafe as well. Most people thought of it as decoration as there is a curtain theme to this cafe, in which the police box outside would match up with. Aside from it being a 'Blue Box'

The staff would dress up as Doctor Who characters. It was a show very popular to the people in the area. So the cafe got lots of costumers quickly. Jane Smith was just one of five waitresses that worked there. Most of the time she'd dress as Rose Tyler. But once a week she'd dress as the 10th doctor.

Each of the waitresses get one day of the week to dress up as one of the Doctors. In the cafe someone could see someone cosplay as the 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th, or 11th doctors. On special days all five waitresses dress up as a Doctor.

Today was Jane's Doctor Day. She was dressed up in the 10th Doctor's blue suit.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 pm
A static lightning-like sound pierced through the air moments before a flash of bright light appeared. When the light disappeared as quickly as it appeared, a ginger blond woman stood there looking around her. A frown appeared on her face as she looked down at the gadget strapped to her left wrist.

"This isn't right," mumbled Estelle, glancing back up. "I was supposed to be in Cardiff. Not... here... wherever here is."

Crackling sounds and sparks coming from the gadget grabbed Estelle's attention.

User Image User Image

"No, no, no!" exclaimed Estelle. "Not now!" She sighed in defeat after trying to fiddle with some of the buttons on the gadget. "Darn it. Jack warned me that Vortex Manipulators could short out if they used to much energy to teleport someone too far. Which makes me wonder where the hell I've been taken to..."

Lowering her arm by her side, Estelle observed the area around her. She had appeared on the outskirts of a town and thankfully at a time where limited people were out and about, resulting in no chance for anyone to notice her sudden appearance. Turning around a faint relieved smile appeared on her face as she saw familiar blue Police Boxs located outside of a cafe. Although she wasn't certain whether one of them happened to be the Doctor's or not, Estelle felt that the blue box's appearance was a sign. A sign that in some complicated timey wimey way she was meant to have arrived here.

User Image

Estelle walked down the street, pausing a moment to run a hand over the nearest Police Box. Although she would never know how to explain to anyone else, Estelle knew that neither of the blue boxes were the Doctor's. At least not her Doctor's. Looking up at the sign above the cafe, a smirk appeared on her face.

"'Blue Box', huh?" said Estelle, under her breath. "The Doctor sure would get a kick out of this. I wonder what sort of cafe this place is."

Stepping inside the cafe, Estelle came to a halt with wide eyes as she laid upon the cosplay outfits that the staff was wearing. It didn't take long for her to identify each of the people that the staff was dressed up as. This was a first for her to see. Never had she ever seen or heard of anyone in the universe she knew dressed up as the Doctor or any of his companions.

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, thought Estelle, as she settled into a free booth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 pm
Since the cafe wasn't busy currently Jane came up to the table to take any possible orders. "Hello, and welcome to the Blue Box. I'm the Doctor. Could I offer you something to drink, or would you like a moment to decide?" the waitress asked in a soft, and polite town. She vaguely noticed a slightly confused look on her face. But didn't make any comments. People who never seen the show might find the waitresses style of clothing a little odd.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm
Estelle looked over at the waitress standing at the end of her table who asked for her order. She raised an eyebrow hearing the woman call herself the Doctor.

Taking this cosplay thing to a whole another level, I see, thought Estelle.

She glanced over the blue suit the woman was wearing before replying with, "I'll just take some tea, if you have some."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:22 pm
"Got it. It'll be just a short moment" The waitress replied before going off. A few others nearby started talking. "Between her, and the five others I think her acting is better."

Soon she returned with a cup of tea, and set it on the table. "Here if your tea."  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm
"Thank you," said Estelle, wrapping her hands around the cup, barely touching the cup's surface with her fingertips. She looked over at the waitress. "So... tell me, Doctor..." She said the title with a slight sarcastic tone. "What is this place? I can't say I've ever seen the likes of it before."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:32 pm
"This cafe, or about London? If about this cafe it is actually a normal cafe. Aside from the fact that the staff are all cosplayers. So I guess you could call it a cosplay cafe. However we stick to a theme. It is a show on the telly that is actually quite popular called 'Doctor Who'. Though to be honest I never actually watched it. But I think it something about time travel.... wibley wobbly time whimy..... stuff. The owner got the idea because of that police box outside the cafe. Sometimes I wonder why it is even there. But no one really pays attention to is since it ties in with the theme."

Jane took a quick glance at that police box. Her expression was as if she was recalling a distant memory.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:12 pm
Estelle chuckled. "Oh, trust me, I'm pretty familiar with most of London. I've spent a few years of my life within it's city limits." She took a sip of her tea. "A cosplay cafe? Interesting. Well, I have to say you ladies have done a fairly good job with your outfits."

Now I know for certain that I'm not in the same universe, thought Estelle. No way in hell would the Doctor ever allow a TV show be created about his travels. Especially if it brought this amount of attention towards who he was. It would go against everything he's been trying to do lately.

User Image

Estelle glanced out the window towards the police box hearing the waitress mention it. "The owner was responsible for the theme? Who is the owner?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff