Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:10 am
I finally broke down and got it. sadly everyone is sold out so I needed to order online and because im cheap I chose the cheapest shipping option, which means I wont have it until between the 21st-28th

does anyone else in the guild have it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 am
I don't have it yet, but will hopefully be getting it soon myself. biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:35 pm
CrissAngelLover12345

mine just came in today, 2 days earlier than they said it would whee

you HAVE to get it, so far I think its the best one yet  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 am
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

As soon as a Walmart gets it in stock, I'll be getting it. biggrin I can't wait! I'll be calling one in a couple hours to see if they got it! biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:34 am
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

As soon as a Walmart gets it in stock, I'll be getting it. biggrin I can't wait! I'll be calling one in a couple hours to see if they got it! biggrin

good luck! if not you can order it online through gamestop. it takes a few days but you can choose for the shipping to be free so you don't pay any extra, and they deliver it right to your house.

I stayed up all last night fishing. but those darn nook kids are still only selling a shovel and fishing rod again today, I need a bug net, not another rod  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:48 am
I might get it next check. But in the mean time Im playing Wild World to keep me busy. lol I really cant wait to see how it is.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:02 am
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

good luck! if not you can order it online through gamestop. it takes a few days but you can choose for the shipping to be free so you don't pay any extra, and they deliver it right to your house.

I stayed up all last night fishing. but those darn nook kids are still only selling a shovel and fishing rod again today, I need a bug net, not another rod

I was specifically looking at Walmart for it because I have a gift card from returning something I cannot use. I found it at one that isn't as local! I'm enjoying it so far, though I haven't been able to play it much yet. I'll be looking into getting a fishing rod, shovel and net today. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

I was specifically looking at Walmart for it because I have a gift card from returning something I cannot use. I found it at one that isn't as local! I'm enjoying it so far, though I haven't been able to play it much yet. I'll be looking into getting a fishing rod, shovel and net today. biggrin

good luck mrgreen  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:17 pm
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

good luck mrgreen

Thanks! I was able to get the fishing rod and shovel yesterday. It figures that the shop had a fishing rod and shovel yet again today. Hopefully they'll have a net tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:03 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

good luck mrgreen

Thanks! I was able to get the fishing rod and shovel yesterday. It figures that the shop had a fishing rod and shovel yet again today. Hopefully they'll have a net tomorrow.

my husband just got a copy today so he came over to my town to buy a fishing rod. and now soon I will have a pear tree among all my peaches whee  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:54 am
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

good luck mrgreen

my husband just got a copy today so he came over to my town to buy a fishing rod. and now soon I will have a pear tree among all my peaches whee

Cool! My best friend wants to get the game. I hope she does soon. I want someone to be able to play it with.

I got three pears from um.. Can't think of her name at the moment, she sits in Town Hall and helps you with your mayor things. If you go in and ask for advice with living there, after a while, she'll ask for a sea shell and will give you pears when you give it to her. I buried them and have three pear trees among the orange trees. biggrin And when she gives you all the advice she can, you'll get a watering can. biggrin

Blasted shop had a fishing rod and shovel again yesterday! >.< Will they ever get a net?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:16 am
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

good luck mrgreen

Cool! My best friend wants to get the game. I hope she does soon. I want someone to be able to play it with.

I got three pears from um.. Can't think of her name at the moment, she sits in Town Hall and helps you with your mayor things. If you go in and ask for advice with living there, after a while, she'll ask for a sea shell and will give you pears when you give it to her. I buried them and have three pear trees among the orange trees. biggrin And when she gives you all the advice she can, you'll get a watering can. biggrin

Blasted shop had a fishing rod and shovel again yesterday! >.< Will they ever get a net?

she gave me some cherries, im going to give some to my husband once they grow some more

those nook kids need to start getting new stock, little brats don't know how to run a store lol  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:29 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
I might get it next check. But in the mean time Im playing Wild World to keep me busy. lol I really cant wait to see how it is.

the controls are so much better. you really only use the touch screen for your pockets and making clothes. there is so much more to do, you can even go diving for some fish

wild world is so much fun, I wish I still had my copy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 am
Shanna66
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

the controls are so much better. you really only use the touch screen for your pockets and making clothes. there is so much more to do, you can even go diving for some fish

If my hubby gets this new job I will be getting it with his first pay check along with some other games that i want. Before I was playing Wild World (lucky to find it used at my Game Stop) I was playing Professor Layton. All those games kept me busy for a while. The puzzles were good but each game only lasted about a week for me.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Shanna66
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

If my hubby gets this new job I will be getting it with his first pay check along with some other games that i want. Before I was playing Wild World (lucky to find it used at my Game Stop) I was playing Professor Layton. All those games kept me busy for a while. The puzzles were good but each game only lasted about a week for me.

I can never find those used. they look like a lot of fun but I always hate paying full price for a game unless I know its something I will enjoy  
Off- Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff