Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Dressed To Get Beaten (Junko v Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 pm
True to her word, Hel shut off Critter after sending those last few messages. She slid her eyePhone down the front of her bosom and then slid off her bed. She pulled her boots on and decided to waste the day away walking. That’d help to kill some time before this spar.

Once the pumpkin sun was setting though, the reaper would be found in the gym, with her spear out and slung over her shoulder. An arm was resting on it, and a hip cocked as Hel waited, staring off into the distance. She’d been really gung ho…but after seeing Junko try pleading her way out of it…she didn’t feel quite as gung ho about it. It was hard to say how she’d proceed now…but maybe that all depended on Junko as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:31 pm
Junko didn't want to do this. She didn't want to do this. She didn't. Want. To. Do. This. Why did Hel have to fight? Why couldn't they just talk? Why did Hel have to be such a jackdamn bully? Junko had considered not showing up, she'd been very tempted to go to Nuk or Nahm and hide in one of their rooms for...forever, but Hel would just bother her. Ugh.

Why wouldn't Hel just leave her alone?

She was not going to fight. No. She refused. The ghoul even went out of her way not to dress for a fight, her hair pulled back in an intricately weaved bun made of braids and ribbons and flowers, and she had decided on a long dress complete with a ruffled back and high slits up both side; at least there were pants underneath. Junko was so determined not to fight that when she arrived at the gym and caught sight of Hel's spear she immediately turned on her heel and started to leave without so much as a word of greeting.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:19 pm
Hel snapped out of her day dreaming when she caught movement out of the corner of her eye, and well…she honestly wasn’t surprised to see Junko all dolled up for…Jack knows what…certainly not a fight, that was for certain. But that didn’t bother her. She made an amused snort, and rested both of her hands on the spear that was lying across her shoulders.

“Gonna be a coward, just like on Critter?” She asked, grinning a bit. “Are you gonna go running for help, hoping someone will stop me? I would actually love to see you go crying to Mac right now, actually!”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:44 pm
Busted! Junko's eyes narrowed. She turned on her heel. "No," she answered sharply. "Why are you such a...such a b***h? I have no interest in fighting you! Especially with a blade you'll cut my hair! And you won't even be sorry if you do!" She stayed a good distance away from Hel. If Hel came at her she would move, but otherwise she stayed put.

"I said I was sorry, okay? I...I was out of line! I was just so..so angry and it wasn't even at you, you were just there and you were being such a bully it didn't help but it was anger at someone else redirected at you. I'm sorry." There. Apology made. No reason for a stupid spar anymore.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:57 pm
Hel’s lips curled upwards into a smile. “Because I am.” She replied. “That is me~” She snorted then. “Cut your hair? What is this? Some sort of vanity contest? I could care less about cutting your hair…but you are right, I would not feel sorry about it!”

The ghoul hummed as she listened to Junko spew out her words, and she looked up at the ceiling for a moment before her gaze shifted back to the ghoul. “Yanno…if you had bothered to apologize after the fact, this would not be happening…but instead you let it go and did not bother apologizing until I had you cornered with a battle…” Hel seemed to think for a moment longer, her brows furrowing before she shrugged. “Yanno what? I accept your apology! Better late than never, ya?” She replied with a smile, and her spear dissipated, letting her hands drop without something to hold them.

But…” She cracked her knuckles. “I am still going to teach you a lesson.” She then held both of her fists up, grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:01 pm
"It is not a vanity contest! If you bothered to be at all nice to me you'd know what a futakuchi-onna's hair means to her!" But no, Hel was just a bully and nothing more. Junko wanted nothing to do with her. She wanted to leave.

She rolled her eyes as Hel went on about her not apologizing until she was cornered. She had been the bigger ghoul and let it go, she'd dropped it, she'd gotten over it. It had been a mistake.

Junko was so relieved to see the spear gone, but Hel was still demanding a fight. "No, Hel. I don't fight. It's childish! Oh, you said something stupid, I'm going to punch you now. That's stupid!" She backed away toward the door again.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 pm
“School of hard knocks, little ghoul! I am going to teach you to watch what you say to others over stupid things like Critter! Because yanno what? Nothing pisses me off worse than little ghouls who get big mouths, wanna talk the talk, but then can not walk the walk! It is even worse when they gotta go running to someone else with their tail tucked between their legs because they could not finish what they started!” She grinned.

“You had days to use words…and now we are going to settle this once and for all my way!” She lunged at the ghoul, pulling back a fist. “No, you acted stupid, now I am going to repay you with stupid.” She socked the ghoul.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 5

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 pm
Junko squeaked and raised an arm as Hel threw her punch. Instinctively a long tendril of hair wrapped itself tightly around Hel's arm, another winding its way around one of her legs as well. Junko grabbed her own hair, shifting her weight to balance herself as she spun, releasing Hel in time to throw her against a wall.

The ghoul gasped and quickly stumbled back away from the reaper, her eyes wide and her hands clamped over her mouth. "I'msorry! I'm sorry! Just..just leave me alone, Hel! Why do you have to be so childish?!" She continued to back away.

HP: 45/50
Damage done: 10  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 pm
Hel was actually surprised when the hair wrapped around her, much less picked her up and threw her into a wall.

The ghoul was quick to roll back up to her feet though, and she let out a cough as she whipped her mouth with the back of her hand. “Heh…” Intentional or not, that wasn’t bad. She lunged at the ghoul again, and socked her with her fist once more. “Shut up, cream puff! All I am hearing is wah wah wah! Who is really being the child here? Stop whining and reap what you have sown!”

HP: 40/50
DMG: 4

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:54 pm
Junko glared darkly at Hel as she continued to insult her. She hissed and stumbled back, rubbing her cheek where Hel had hit her. Rude! "I didn't sow anything! Just leave me alone!"

And then Junko gave Hel a hard slap across the face, there may have been some nails accidentally involved in this.

HP: 41/50
Damage done: 9  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:57 pm
Hel’s ears were actually ringing a bit after that slap, and her cheek was definitely burning and stinging. The ghoul just chuckled though, not at all put off. “But you did…and how you can not see that befuddles me! Because if anything, cream puff, I am going to make you think twice about snarking to me over Critter without following through with it.”

Hel pulled her leg up and spun, aiming a kick towards Junko’s mid section.

HP: 31/50
DMG: 4

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:05 pm
Junko squeaked and grunted as she was kicked in the middle, rubbing her abdomen and whining. That hurt! "You don't scare me, Hel." Junko grabbed the leg that had been kicked her way and tugged hard on it in an attempt to knock Hel down.

"I don't need to beat on people to 'teach lessons', I've got this little thing called forgiveness. It's kind of nice, you'd probably benefit from it." She was getting angry. Junko was starting to make her way to the door again, subtly side stepping so her back was to it again and she could get closer to it. She didn't want to be here. She didn't want to do this. Why couldn't Hel just leave her alone? Mind her own jackdamn business? Junko hadn't bothered her since that night, she had no intention of bothering her. Why couldn't she take a hint?!

HP: 37/50
Damage done: 9  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 4, 2, 2, 1 Total: 12 (7-28)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:12 pm
Hel was swept off her feet with a loud ‘oof’, and she was quick to push herself back to her feet. “Not scared? Not my intention anyways, but with the way you want to keep running away, it leads me to think otherwise!” She snorted. “I know what that is! I did forgive you…now I am just teaching you a lesson after that…because…” She summoned her spear, but flipped it so that the blade was down, and stabbed it into the floor, where she kept her hold on the shaft.

“There are creeple out there much more cruel than me, and Jack only knows what they would do to you if you pulled a stunt like that!” A spell circle appeared beneath the ghoul, and she outstretch her hand towards Junko, and a wave of dark energy rose, almost whipping out towards the ghoul…before it dissipated into nothing.

Hel stood there for a long moment with a poker ******** my existence.” She muttered.

HP: 22/50
DMG: None OMG I’m disowning you Hel

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:19 pm
"If you really forgave me you wouldn't be doing all of this," Junko argued, gasping and jumping back away from Hel at the sight of her spear. No.

Oh she was still.. "I said a couple stupid things on Critter! CRITTER! I've been through so much worse than that!" Junko kicked the ghoul's spear away. "I've fought Hunters," she aimed a kick at Hel's abdomen, "Passed those stupid horseman trials, died jack knows how many times, had my hair chopped off, been strangled by a crazy as all Hell banshee, had to live with the look on the face of the boil I loved when I told him I was breaking up with him after he had just asked me to marry him.."

And then Hel's attack failed. Junko huffed and blew a stray hair out of her face.

"The wrath of a pathetic bully because of something I said on Critter is hardly something to be worried of in comparison to all of that." Junko shook her head, fixing her hair and straightening out her dress.

"I'm leaving. Have fun with whatever it is you do when you're not needlessly antagonizing me, Hel."

HP: 37/50
Damage done: 10 what the hell  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 pm
Hel let out an aggravated sigh at herself. She felt very out of shape right now, battle wise. Hadn’t she been training, though? She had! Why was she doing so awful right now…

Oops, shouldn’t have been day dreaming. Hel’s hand was empty as her spear was kicked away, and a rush of air left her as Junko kicked her in the gut. She doubled over, definitely feeling the wear now, before she was quick to try and straighten herself back up. She chuckled, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand again. “Ugh…Funny…” She replied. “I do not recall asking for your past sob stories…why do you like bringing them up? I think you like the attention it brings you…Oooh, creeple will feel so sorry for you…ya? We all went through our own s**t, screecheart, and you do not see me bringing up any of it to you to make some sort of stupid worthless point. Like this is some sort of ‘feel sorry for me’ ******** that… But hey, finally glad to know what happened to your boilfriend! I had been rather curious about that…"

Hel then managed, what might have been, her last burst of energy, and swept in front of the ghoul. She pulled back her fist, and wailed the ghoul across her cheek.

“If you are even half the adult you pretend to be, then finish this!”

HP: 12/50
DMG: 10

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out