Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:12 pm
╭━━━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭╮╭┳╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╱╭╮
┃╭╮╭╮┃╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃╱┃┃╱╱╱╱┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃╰╮╭╯┃
╰╯┃┃┣┻┳━━┳╮╭┫╰━┫┃╭━━╮┃┃┃┃┃┃╰━┳━━┳━╮╱╰╮╰╯╭┻━┳╮╭╮
╱╱┃┃┃╭┫╭╮┃┃┃┃╭╮┃┃┃┃━┫┃╰╯╰╯┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╮╮╱╰╮╭┫╭╮┃┃┃┃
╱╱┃┃┃┃┃╰╯┃╰╯┃╰╯┃╰┫┃━┫╰╮╭╮╭┫┃┃┃┃━┫┃┃┃╱╱┃┃┃╰╯┃╰╯┃
╱╱╰╯╰╯╰━━┻━━┻━━┻━┻━━╯╱╰╯╰╯╰╯╰┻━━┻╯╰╯╱╱╰╯╰━━┻━━╯

User Image

It was a meeting the neither had been expecting. He and his group of friends were always there, and she and hers never were. Her friends needed some help, and his offered it freely. She came up to give her friends support, since she didn't need his help. But as they talked things seemed to fly.

A couple of days later, they are seen going on dates and having the time of their lives. Their friends are worried, because she had a reputation, but she wants him not anyone else.

They go to a club to dance and have fun, since it was her idea. She got drunk and so did he, but she made the mistake of getting too drunk, and he caught her in the hands of another man. He breaks it off right then and there.

Two months later, the friends of the boy and girl accidentally get them into the same bar, and possibly into each other's arms.

╭━━┳━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━━━╮
╰┫┣┫╭╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰╮╭╮┃
╱┃┣╯╰╮╭╮╭╮╭┳━━╮┃┃╭┳━━┳━━┳━━╮╱┃┃┃┣━━┳━╮╭━━┳┳━╮╭━━╮
╱┃┣╮╭╯┃╰╯╰╯┃┃━┫┃╰╯┫┃━┫┃━┫╭╮┃╱┃┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┫╭━╋┫╭╮┫╭╮┃
╭┫┣┫┃╱╰╮╭╮╭┫┃━┫┃╭╮┫┃━┫┃━┫╰╯┃╭╯╰╯┃╭╮┃┃┃┃╰━┫┃┃┃┃╰╯┃
╰━━┻╯╱╱╰╯╰╯╰━━╯╰╯╰┻━━┻━━┫╭━╯╰━━━┻╯╰┻╯╰┻━━┻┻╯╰┻━╮┃
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━╯┃
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━━╯

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

The plot is simple okay!

Here it is: So we have two different groups. Our rockers//pranksters//Bad-a** group and our Nerdy//Gamer//Academic group. Our princess is from the first group and our prince is from the second. Just for a change of scenery from a different rp I tried to make. biggrin

So they meet at a Library because her friends need some Academic help or they will fail. She doesn't want it because she will do fine on her own. The two start to talk while their friends help each other, and the 'leaders' of the two groups start dating and having a grand ole time being a couple.

Well she decides she wants to party and he should go. Some drinking happens and without her mind where it was supposed to be, she ends up in a kissing session with another fella.

He dumps her and life goes on. Sadly but goes on. Her friends had tried to warn his friends so they could warn him that she had this rep of being the player, but she was trying very hard not to be for him. She had actually fallen for the nerdy guy.

After about two months the girl's friends take her out to get her mind off of him because they realize she meant it, and just her luck his friends decide to do the same thing. In a different night club they meet, but will they be able to look past her mistake?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image

Rule Numba one! follow all Guild and Gaia TOS Rules and Guidelines!
Rule Numba Two! No Cybering, if it comes to that point take it to the pms
Rule Numba Three! You know most of these, But If I needs too then I shall post them!

Please send me a pm with the title 'Explosion' and who I was "Quoting" in your profile somewhere so I know who read the rules!

It's Genie from Aladdin!

User Image

Characters wanted:

Girl ~Shayna "Color" Snow~ shabatha

GF 1 ~Axel "Ax" Samson~ Leprechaun_Sean
GF 2 ~Eden Corwin~ Minus Infinity
GF 3 ~Brendan Rocheblue~ Eternal_PrinceOfFire
GF 4 ~Esmerelda "Elda" Perkins~ Tamwynne the Elven

Boy ~Eric Kolburn~ minus infinity

BF 1 ~Paul Skevington~ wolf_with_a_dragon
BF 2 ~Maverick Blake~ Sivlerwolf14
BF 3 ~Skye Allen~ Forever_Hikaru
BF 4

Any others:
~Terrence Oakwood~
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxTerrence OakwoodXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...A bit introverted, but not totally closed off, very studious and often quiet, very intelligent, but not arrogant about it, he can sometimes come off as a bit cold, but he doesn't mean to
I'm just bursting with info!Well, if you're that interested, I guess I could spare you a little info. I am 24 years old and currently a dental student working on my dental degree. I've always kept mostly to myself. I was one of those people that had more books than friends, you could say. People would call me 'nerd' or 'geek' because of my studious habits and choice of clothing (i.e. shirts and ties), but I've learned to embrace those names, like an honorific. People in university are less likely to use those terms, however. I started to slowly open up more in university and gained a few friends there. Some I've lost contact with, but a few I still hang around with sometimes. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to studying.

User Image

User ImageUser Image User Image

I'm talentedIn his spare time, Terrence likes to write short stories. Despite being just a dental student, he is very good at the procedures he's studying.
I'm fierce!Terrence likes reading, books, studying, writing, dentistry, good teeth, classical music, silk neckties.
I'm afraidNot meeting his own standards, messing up, wasps & hornets.
I dislikeCavities, arrogant people, horror movies, people who complain a lot, soda pop, mold and mildew

User Image

Please don't tell...Eternal_PrinceOfFire

~Hannibal Brock Samson~
Leprechaun_Sean
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxHannibal Brock SamsonXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Stern and serious, but caring and sympathetic underneath. Do not mess with his son.
I'm just bursting with info!Well, looks like you found me. Not surprising. I invited you. Let's get on thing straight. This is a about me, not you. I am Hannibal Samson. But you will call me Brock. I'm a retired Green Beret, so be sure that I can drop you in five seconds if need be. I've had a happy marriage with the woman I love and gave birth to a boy whom I'm love dearly. Hurt him, and I can assure you that you'll regret it. Ten years ago, my wife died from cancer. It's time I hate to remember. The very moment makes my son burst into tears and rage, so don't you dare say a word about it.

User Image

User Image

I'm talentedIn several different kinds of martial arts, speaking other languages, and negotiating, etc.
I'm fierce!My son, career, family
I'm afraidMy son one day losing it or getting thrown in prison
I dislikePeople talking about the hurtful past and soda

User Image

Please don't tell...Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:34 pm
User Image

┏━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋┏┛┗┓╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃┏┳━━┫┃┏━┻┓┏╋━━┳━┓┃┃
┗━━┓┃┗┛┫┃━┫┃┃┃━┫┃┃┏┓┃┏┓╋┛
┃┗━┛┃┏┓┫┃━┫┗┫┃━┫┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┣┓
┗━━━┻┛┗┻━━┻━┻━━┻━┻━━┻┛┗┻┛

[align=center][img](Picture here please)[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=postingcolor][b](Full Name)[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=gray]x[/color][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/moralcatt/web page stuff/XX061870.gif[/img][/align]

[align=right][color=leastfavoritecolor][b]I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...[/b][/color][color=favoritecolor][u](Personality)[/u][/color]
[color=leastfavoritecolor][b]I'm just bursting with info![/b][/color][color=favoritecolor][i]Biography does not have to be long but length would be nice//Add your age in here[/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/moralcatt/web page stuff/XX061631.gif[/img][/align]

[align=center][img]150x150 Image that describes your character[/img][img]150x150 Image that describes your character[/img][img]150x150 Image that describes your character[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=postingcolor][b]I'm talented[/b][/color][color=favoritecolor][u](A talent just something random I.E You write poetry)[/u][/color]
[color=postingcolor][b]I'm fierce![/b][/color][color=favoritecolor][u](At least two things your character likes)[/u][/color]
[color=postingcolor][b]I'm afraid[/b][/color][color=leastfavoritecolor][u](At least two things your character is afraid of)[/u][/color]
[color=postingcolor][b]I dislike[/b][/color][color=leastfavoritecolor][u](At least two things your character does not like)[/u][/color][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/moralcatt/web page stuff/XX061870.gif[/img][/align]

[align=right][color=favoritecolor][b]Please don't tell...[/b][/color][color=postingcolor][u](Username)[/u][/color][/align]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

~Shayna Snow~
shabatha
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxShayna "Color" SnowXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Feisty and stubborn, this girl will tell you her mind and be shy about it at the same time. She's fun and flirty and acts like she doesn't give a damn.
I'm just bursting with info! It's not like I want to tell you anything... But I might as well seeing as how we are all about to die anyway... See my name is Shayna, but because my parents are too busy counting their wealth or something than pay attention to me, I try to stay on the streets as much as possible. That's until my parents decided to try and be a family. Then I had someone who watched me and brought me home. This started my streak of being elusive and a punk. Or at least that's what some people call me.

I just hate being in that house, full of memories of people who hate me... But as I grew older I became who I acted as. I had good grades sure, but the real problem was my fighting spirit and my love of fun. When I found people who liked me for me, not just because of how I acted, I made my group of friends. We aren't the usuals. But then again we are. One time my friends needed help with their homework or they would be held back a year, so they agreed to meet some of the nerdier kids for lessons... That's when I met him. He drove my senses insane!

He was perfect! He was able to see the real me without seeing the money my parents had or the way I acted. My friends had tried to warn him that I was sometimes a loose cannon, that there were times when I was not myself and bad things would happen. He didn't listen and neither did i...

Things turned bad after five months of dating when I wanted to go to a party. We went because he wanted to make me happy, and I hurt him so horribly that night that I've stayed awake at night crying.

I'm about to turn twenty-two...

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm talentedShe likes to write music and she can play several different kinds of instruments
I'm fierce!Him//Being Different//Music
I'm afraidBeing Alone//Bats//Love//Losing love
I dislikesnobs//Parents//Being hurt//Hurting others//Piano

User Image

Please don't tell...shabatha

~Eric Kolburn~
minus infinity
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxEric KolburnXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you... Scholarly, quirky and maybe just a little bit insecure. He's able to use big words without tripping all over them and has a lot of knowledge about the medical field.
I'm just bursting with info! I wish I knew where to start. Well, I'm twenty-three and I'm attending college so that I can have a future as a surgeon. I'd like to try my hand at being a neurosurgeon and see where that takes me. I'm aware that a lot of people are repelled by the sight of blood, but I never have been. I've even donated blood a few times.
Contrary to popular belief, I am not a 'nerd', 'dork', or 'geek'. My parents encouraged me to have high ambitions from the start and for as long as I can remember they've been there for me. A lot of people don't have that luxury - of having parents who honestly care.
I guess that was why I was so attracted to her in the beginning. Sure, she plays several instruments like me and is stunning to boot. But for some reason, there was just something else about her - she seemed so mysterious. 'A loose cannon', her friends told me. They told me I should be careful, I can't actually even remember anymore. It wasn't like I cared. I loved her, I really truly did. She was my everything.
One night, we went out partying. She was able to talk me into it because I had finally finished up with all of my midterms and we wanted to celebrate. We went out to the bar and had a couple of drinks ...
I don't want to talk anymore about it.

And I don't really know how to say this, but ...
... Have I really been talking this long? I need to get to class.

(Eric has light brown hair and hazel eyes.)

User Image

I'm talented at playing several instruments (including the trombone and the saxophone) and deciphering difficult math problems when everybody else gave up already.
I'm fierce! Her, learning foreign languages and the occasional drink. The Kinect is fun, too.
I'm afraid of losing everything, animal attacks (there's just been too many lately), dying young and alone.
I dislike Being hungover (not like it's ever happened), peer pressure and buggy weather.

User Image

Please don't tell...minus infinity

~Axel Samson~
Leprechaun_Sean
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxAxel "Ax" SamsonXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Sensible yet out there. Axel's behaviour is very carefree and happy, even optimistic.
I'm just bursting with info!Alright~ I get to talk. I'm Axel. Others call me Ax. I'm not the biggest fan of that name though. My dad started it, and it kinda stuck. He might have done out of loving spite for and the misdemeanors I have. I like to tag the city. Anyway, let me tell ya a little story. A while back, some friends of mine were all out partying, I got invited because I told there was a turntable that I'd be able to use. So I tagged along. Anyway, I was having fun cutting and scratching, when something kind of bad happened. My friend gets drunk starting making out with someone they really really shouldn't. Needless to say they break up with their significant other a little while later, and uhh....yeah. Now, me and the others are trying to them back on the ball.
//Been 21 for a while.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I'm talentedIs a great artist, usually involved in graffiti art and turntable beats. Can make a few decent drinks.
I'm fierce!His friends, job, his guilty pleasure
I'm afraid things falling apart, his friend's ex, guns
I dislike Onions, bugs, his nickname.

User Image

Please don't tell...Leprechaun_Sean

~Paul Skevington~
wolf_with_a_dragon
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx(Paul Skevington)XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...I tend to be a tad bit anti-social. If I don't know you I be very unwilling to just go up to and start talking to you. I also love me my comic books. Comics comics comics! I also tend to tune out the rest of the world when I start focusing on something, whether it be a problem i'm facing, or just a videogame I'm playing.
I'm just bursting with info!Okay let's see. Info...info...info...I got it! Oh wait, no that's just a pretzel in my pocket from last week. *eats pretzel* Anyways, I know you're just DYING to know more about me. Well what all is there to know? I mean it's not like I'm a very exciting person. I mostly just hang out with my friends and you know, do stuffs with them. Other than that I love to play me my videogames, post in blogs about tv shows I love, reading some sort of novel or another, and just checking to see if I can learn something knew. Other than that nothing exciting really goes on in my life, except for that one time my friend fell in love with that one crazy girl. Yeah, that was a weird time. But then he saw her with another man and he left her. I just turned twenty-two.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm talentedI like to write stories in my spare time.
I'm fierce!I like my friends, videogames, and comic books.
I'm afraidheights, small enclosed spaces
I dislikespiders and bullies

User Image

Please don't tell...wolf_with_a_dragon

~Maverick Blake~
Sivlerwolf14
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxMaverick BlakeXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Quiet, quick witted, smartass, kind, passionate
I'm just bursting with info!You wanna know about me? Really...I highly doubt that sigh fine, where do I begin. I'm what you might call a nerd,or a geek. If it's in that culture I likely play it, I love hanging out with my friends who are also engaged in that culture..or most of them anyway, but even some of the music I listen to stems from that culture. However, I can engage people who aren't nerdy and hold my own in a debate or conversation. I've only just turned 22

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm talentedI play guitar
I'm fierce!Card games,video games, music
I'm afraidlosing oneself, spiders
I dislikeFriends hurting, bullies

User Image

Please don't tell...Sivlerwolf14

~Eden Corwin~
minus infinity
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxEden CorwinXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you... A hot temper, a bit promiscuous, more than a little secretive, independent and a bit nocturnal in her sleep cycle.
I'm just bursting with info! I should tell you this now before anybody else does. I don't trust others with my story.
I've had a pretty long life so far ... I was born twenty-one and a half years ago to a teenage mother, with a family who abandoned her when she got pregnant. I think my father must have abandoned her too, because I never met him.
I've never told anybody, and I mean nobody, that one of my mother's boyfriends raped me once. I was thirteen.
But that doesn't matter anymore.
I've been pulled back a few grades in the past, so I'm just now entering college. I even graduated high school late. But, like I said, that doesn't matter. Nowadays I live on my own with my boyfriend, in his dirty apartment. Yeah, he's a slob. But at least he pays the rent.
I have two tattoos: one on my hip and one on my left wrist. See if you can get close enough to me to see what they are.

User Image

I'm talented Can sing like nobody's business, she sings in a seedy club (read: hole in the wall) near the apartment she lives in. Probably has many more talents underneath the exterior but doesn't care to explore them.
I'm fierce! music, boys, green apples, nightlife, owls
I'm afraid Her boyfriend breaking up with her and/or kicking her out of the apartment, having to face her father or her rapist, infections of any kind, cockroaches
I dislike being judged, being ordered around, most authority figures and morning breath

User Image

Please don't tell... minus infinity

~Skye Allen~
Forever_Hikaru
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx Skye AllenXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Pretty joyful, kind, caring, and unlike my friends I’m just a little bit more outspoken towards others. It’s a rare sight to not see me smiling, even if I feel troubled, I’d always try to fake it to not burden others.
I'm just bursting with info!Hmmm…Where to start? I’m not all that special, just a normal girl from an average household. I’ve met my friends in college through some study sessions. On an academic level, I'm quite knowledgeable and ace all my classes. I like some video games, comic books, etc. but really I’m mostly into the art that they use. I guess some would call me a “geek” or “nerd,” but who cares? Just some petty titles from some sad meat-sacks, means nothing to me. //Just turned 21.

User Image

User Image

I'm talentedPretty good at painting and drawing.
I'm fierce!Animals, friends, nature scenery
I'm afraidThunderstorms, bugs (especially big ones)
I dislikeJerks, people worrying

User Image

Please don't tell...Forever_Hikaru

~Brendan Rocheblue~
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxBrendan RochebleuXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Brendan is a very outgoing person. He's very kind and thoughtful, though can be self centred sometimes. Brendan likes to be funny and have fun. He can be quite charming as well.
I'm just bursting with info!So you want to get to know me? Alright then! biggrin My name is Brendan Rochebleu and I am 22 years old. I am currently majoring in music at college, but I'm considering dropping out so that I can be with my band, Crusade, full time. It's a symphonic metal group that I front. I'm the lead singer and I play keyboard as well. We're also known for our image, mainly our costumes which consist of a military uniform with white gloves, as well as each member dying their hair a different colour. I chose my favourite, dark blue. We're not a famous name, yet. However, we've gained a small following on the internet.

I met Shayna after one of my performances and I started hanging out with her and her group of friends on occasion. Sometimes my bandmates tag along. I saw her as just a friend at first, but then I started liking her. However, she then fell for a guy who wanted to become a surgeon. After they broke up I waited a bit and then asked her out, but she preferred to remain friends. Seems she still has feelings for the guy. I hope they do get back together, if it will make her happy.

User Image

I'm talentedBrendan is very musical. He can compose music, write lyrics, as well as sing and play any keyboard instrument, such as the piano and the organ. He also likes to write poetry. Brendan also speaks French as well as English.
I'm fierce!Music, musical history, symphonic metal, visual kei, military uniforms, white gloves, suits, pina coladas, pizza, roses, the colour blue, especially in a darker shade, keyboard instruments, poetry, and ancient and medieval literature.
I'm afraidBrendan occasionally still gets stage fright, but usually can psyche himself out of it or another band member does. He is also very afraid of heights and slightly claustrophobic.
I dislikeBrendan does not like bluegrass music, bagpipes, intolerant people, religious fundamentalists, liver and onions, strong scents, and really bitter things.

User Image

Please don't tell...Eternal_PrinceOfFire

~Esmerelda 'Elda' Perkins~
Tamwynne the elven
So a little Genie named Sivlerwolf sent me a pm saying you need girls, so here she is!

User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxEsmerelda "Elda" PerkinsXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Happy, micheivious, and most of all, loyal to her friends to a fault.
I'm just bursting with info!Elda doesn't have much of a bio. Parents are still together after twenty-five years of marriage. She does have an older brother who got her into the rock scene. She does love to pull pranks due to having said older brother, and she hasn't grown out of it even though she's twenty-two. She's pretty smart, and nerdy about some things, but tends to hide it.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I'm talentedin the ability to sing pretty well and not get caught/rat out people during my pranks.
I'm fierce!Red Bull chewing gum and The Fray
I'm afraidDeep water and deafness
I dislikeMozart and quantum physics

User Image

Please don't tell...Tamwynne the elven

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:31 pm
▒█░░▒█ █░░█ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀   ▄▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █░█   ▒█░░░ ░▀░ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀█ ▀█▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀   ▀▄░▄   ▒█▀▀▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░ █▀▄   ▒█░░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░
▒█▄▀▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀   █▄▀▄   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

No one is in either. Which is good I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

╭━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃
┃╰━━┳╮╭┳╮╭┳╮╭┳━━┳━┳╮╱╭╮
╰━━╮┃┃┃┃╰╯┃╰╯┃╭╮┃╭┫┃╱┃┃
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╭╮┃┃┃╰━╯┃
╰━━━┻━━┻┻┻┻┻┻┻╯╰┻╯╰━╮╭╯
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━╯┃
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━━╯

June 20, 2013 ~Started Accepting~

Auguest 26, 2013 ~The groups go to the bar! At the bar the two groups start a ruckus, that starts with some snowballs thrown by Shayna and Eden and ending with Shayna locking lips with Eric! Oh god! hehe, the girl's group heads home after a heated song by Elda and Eden which countered by a song from Mav! The next morning everyone is curious as to what had happened the night before, with Mav and Skye finding themselves in the same bed and with the same happening with Elda and Axel! OOOOOOOO boy hehe Shayna starts pciking on the two and gets told to 'leave' and so she does after being told to come home. The boy's group is at Mav's house trying to remember what happened! But does Eric regret the kiss?!~
November 20, 2013 ~ The circus has arrived! And everyone except those occupied at the jobs are there! So yes! Eden, Elda and Brandon are at work leaving Axel and Shayna looping through the circus by themselves. While the 'nerd' group has all of it's members! Shayna's fiance is tracking her down, and so are her parents. She had Axel pull some moves that puts them in the back of a dragon float. The boy's group sees the two and make a quick get away to a different part of the circus. Now it's the circus finale and the creeper fiance has found Shayna, and she's freaking out! What will happen? Will Eric and his friends notice?!~  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:35 pm
┏━━┳┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┗┫┣┛┗┳┓╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃╋╋╋╋╋┗┓┏┓┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
╋┃┣┓┏┫┣━━┓┗┓┏┫┗━┳━━┓╋┃┃┃┣━━┳┓╋┏┫┃
╋┃┃┃┃┗┫━━┫╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┃━┫╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┃╋┃┣┛
┏┫┣┫┗┓┣━━┃╋┃┗┫┃┃┃┃━┫┏┛┗┛┃┏┓┃┗━┛┣┓
┗━━┻━┛┗━━┛╋┗━┻┛┗┻━━┛┗━━━┻┛┗┻━┓┏┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

Month

January February March April May June July August September October November December

Day

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Temperature

Blistering Hot Humid Warm Cool Cold Freezing

Time

9:00 AM PM

Weather

Storming Raining Cloudy Clear Sunny Windy Snowy Hail Frost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:38 pm
((Bump!! Accepting?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:43 pm
(Just need a few more people.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 pm
(Hmmm, thinking about joining this. It takes me a long time to make a profile because I'm such a perfectionist, but here I go! :'D)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:23 am
((I would like two girls before we start please biggrin ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 pm
(I'll probably make a girl or two, but I would be starting their profiles tommorow because they take me soooo long. xD
This looks like a fun roleplay and that's why I'm being so impatient. sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 pm
((Haha you are fine biggrin I can't wait for this to start. I might just start it and hope people join...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:21 pm
(( I want in on this RP >.> making profile tonight..expect it soon))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff