Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] No one talks about Ghoul Fight Club! - (Jil & Vanya) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:55 am
Xaejil had been making her rounds of campus. She explored everywhere she could, avoided large groups, observed and eavesdropped and hoped to hear some news on strange goings on. She was sure there was a conspiracy here, buried in the depths of this school.

She wasn't sure if the conspiracy had anything to do with the school gym but it was worth exploring if this is where the fighters gathered. The demon ghoul had found her way through the locker room and out into the gym itself. There didn't seem to be many people around, just a couple people way to the back in a spar, so she decided to examine the equipment and possibly find something that struck her interest.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:19 am
Vanya had been in the air, practicing various strategical manouvers when she noticed the seemingly small and very young ghoul beneath her. She raised a brow for a brief moment, wondering if perhaps the elementary school was having a tour. She couldn't see any other students and assumed the ghoul was lost. Arms lowered slightly to her side, allowing her to glide down and land gracefully; arms flapping softly to stabilise her landing. Feathers ruffled and her arms folded across her chest - which for once was covered with more than just her hair and she cleared her throat.

"You shouldn't be in here, you know," she called, trying not to sound too stern. She might be a brat to some; but she wasn't going to be rude to a little scarling. "Do you want me to help you find your teacher?"

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:29 am
As soon as Vanya was within in a certain radius she had Jil's attention. It was very difficult to sneak up on the Beholder ghoul from any angle. She watched the young woman fly down, almost gawked at her state of undress, and crossed her arms over her chest as she was spoken to.

"Do I need a teacher?" Her lips quirked a bit. "I believe it is within in my rights to be here.." Perhaps this was some sort of club time she was unaware of?

lolternative

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:34 am
Vanya was taken back a bit. The ghoul before her wasn't a scareling at all and she was sassing her. Inwardly, Vanya laughed to herself because it was the exact same reaction she would've had if their rolls were reversed - though she perhaps would've been a bit more.. violent. Her stance changed, hip jutting to the side and she raised a brow.

"My mistake," she cooed. "I'm not used to such tiny little ghouls hanging out in the gym." She straightened up and at 6'3", she loomed over the ghoul. "What are you doing here, anyway? Looking for a spar?" A curious, perhaps even concerned - she couldn't get past the ghoul's child like appearance even if her attitude was anything but - look crossed her face. "Do you have any experience?"

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:39 am
Jil's face turned a shade of pink to be called a 'tiny ghoul' and asked if she'd ever fought. Beholders were the superior race! Conquerors from time immemorial! Wars of revenge were their forte!

"Of course I can fight!" She barked back, lips twisted to reveal her tiny dangerously pointed teeth. But her enthusiasm died after a moment of realization. "But this body.." She picked at the black body suit and snapped it back against the skin. "I am not used to these weak limbs... so.. I have not fought here or in this form before."

Her head was tossed a bit, casting her eyes stubbornly away from Vanya's height. She would not be intimidated by size. "I was merely exploring campus."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 am
Vanya cracked a soft smile at the ghoul's blush - one that faded when she spoke again. Her body? She raised a brow - someone with a natural form, then. Lips pursed and Vanya ruffled her feathers again, drifting off into though for a moment. She felt for the ghoul - she knew what it was like to have a weak body; to be a runt. She let herself be a runt for a very long time until she got sick of it and trained and changed herself. Then she had a growth spurt and everything fell into place nicely.

"Nothing wrong with your body," she explained. "I was just as small as you were when I was younger." A look crossed her face. "That was.. many, many years ago." Her arms dropped from her sides. "But standing around feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to help." Her stance shifted, one leg coming behind the other; hips and shoulders squared. Her muscles tensed and she eyed the ghoul. "Hit me."

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:00 am
"Only this body is small! I am a glorious specimen of my species. I do not need to be.. large in stature to be spectacular." She was almost aghast that this feathery ghoul was implying that she felt sorry for herself. "I just find these limbs to be completely unnecessary.."

Hit her? Did the ghoul expect for Jil to get physical so soon? She tightened her crossed arms stubbornly and then smirked.

"Alright." And shot a red beam from her eyes which zoomed past the bird woman's temple. It was a warning shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 am
Vanya's tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth. Tch. This girl was a little too sassy. She had intended to help the ghoul - to try and break down whatever issues she had with the form she was in and help her use it. But when she shot a laser at her - one that singed off a few strands of hair, any desire to be kind went out the window.

No one messed with her hair.

Quickly, her form hardened and a hand came out for the girl's arm. She was going soft - afraid that if she used all her strength she could get in trouble or hurt her. She wasn't that horrible. The ghoul just needed to learn some manners.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 am
Her instinct was to bob away, float to a high angle and fire again but the ingrained feeling of floating was not a capability of this body. Jil took the hit to the arm and stumbled backwards a bit. Her face was red from embarassment after all her lofty claims.

"Well.. then.." She bit the finger of her glove and pulled it off. Her bodysuit seemed to come to the wrist but as she pointed her palm at Vanya, an eye opened in the center of it. The eye spun, as if it had just woken up, and was a difference color and shape than the ones in her head. A sparkly purple beam came from this hand. It was a wide beam and not tangible like the last lazer.

As it neared the other's head it went past her face but looped back around, formed into a phantom hand and began pulling her hair.

Caaat fiiight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:26 am
Vanya couldn't help but let out a snort when the punch landed. It felt good to teach the ghoul a lesson. Maybe now she'd think twice before messing with a ghoul's hair. Or not. Apparently the lesson wasn't over - a purple beam aiming for her this time. When it missed, Vanya smirked and moved towards the girl, quickly closing the gap between them.

She was within arms reach when she felt the tug and she turned her head, staring in absolute shock. Did this ghoul have a death wish? Vanya's arms reached out and she took the ghoul by the shoulders, the length of her claws increasing to dig into her shoulders. "Let. Go." She growled, eyes narrowing. Oh, she was pissed now. Class was just beginning.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 am
While Vanya fumed and grabbed her, Jil winced a bit but seemed almost unaffected by the mood. "I am looking for strong allies in the school. When the foundations of this corrupt society are shaken." Yeah she seriously just said that.

"You seem strong.." She did yield, having the beam release the other's hair. "How about a proper spar then?" She had a small smile and nodded pleasantly, despite the claws still digging into her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:49 am
The harpy's claws shrunk and she released her grip from the ghoul, hands pulling her hair over her shoulder to inspect the damage. Yep; she was going to have split ends that would take her a month to treat. She watched the ghoul with a judgmental gaze; a sour look still across her face. She wasn't ready to forgive just this second - even with the compliment.

Her wings flared slightly and she gave a nod. "Very well. But my hair is off limits." The last part came out almost like a hiss and her eyes narrowed briefly before the stance she had taken before came into play, arms raising and at the ready. Keen eyes watched the girl, waiting for a strike.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:53 am
Jil nodded in understanding and bit back any comment about how vain one could be about something as ugly as hair. She wondered if being in this body too long would make her stupidly conscious of such things.

"I shall try your way.." He balled up a fist, looking at the miserable appendage a moment, before leaping to hit Vanya. She was definitely not the fastest or the strongest and her strike was easily avoided.

HP: 30/30
Dmg: 0  
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:07 am
Her attempt of an attack was seen centuries before the ghoul even existed; that's how little of a challenge it was for Vanya to avoid it. Her leg swept behind her and she pulled her body to the side, letting the ghoul stumble past with the follow throw. Vanya's own hand came from behind her and swatted her on the back.

She laughed. "All that talk and that's the best you can do? I expected better."

HP: 30/30
Damage: 2  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 am
Jil stumbled and was shoved. She definitely needed to work on coordination in this body. Perhaps some sort of training was necessary?

The ghoul didn't need to turn though. Without even looking, beams shot out from the back of her head. She must have eyes, literally, in the back of her head.

By the time she was on her feet and spun back to face Vanya, the beam had scored a glancing blow.

"I am Xaejil. Jil if you'd like." She was smirking a bit.

HP: 28/30
Dmg: 1  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas