Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Radioactive Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am the only human on Earth after the huge radioactive bomb that exploded over a year ago. I've gained this power that turned my right blue eye into a blue flame and my skin has gone pale. However, I've made a weapon for myself so I should be able to survive for awhile....But I feel as if someone else is out there looking for another. I'm going out of y town to search for that "other" I know they're demons out there and mutant zombies but I'm pretty sure I'll survive. Today I start my Journey, I am now Black Rock Shooter...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:30 am
PopCandy22

User Image
I am one of the last............I feel somebody else out there, I am simply know as Frye now, I have developed a for of particle acceleration on the form of various energy attacks and the ability to make my own particles lighten so I can float. I have learnt to survive from all the monsters and living dead......... I cover my face and body from the air and so my abnormality's are hidden as well  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:31 am

While going along the trail of ash and rubble BRS sighed and looked around the area searching for that "other". Damn it..why can't I find this other presence I'm feeling? I know it isn't too far off she said as she kicked a corpse over and started to run off further down the trail. As she made it towards the edge of the city she saw a large group of the undead and demons. She sighed and grinned and then yelled ALL OF YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND!! YOU FOUL DISGUSTINGCREATURES!!!!!!!!! BRS yelled as she ran to the horde and began to cut down everything with her Katana and her Black Rock Cannon creating a large gap of free space.

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:59 am
PopCandy22
[]

Frye was sifting though the rubble of an old superstore looking for food and medical supplies when he heard and saw BRS' attack on the mutants and zombies before he headed over and charged at the group as he then slid low sweeping there feet away with his power "Particle beam hevan and earth rush" he said softly as he once again swept there feet with it setting them ablaze before he spun creating a particle blade and decapitating some of the others before landing back to back with BRS  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 am

BRS looked over to the man and her eyes grew wide, she found the "other" she knew was around. So..there is another person left in this world.... she thought as she ran to a few demons and started to slit their throats easily, but a giant zombie grabbed her and pulled her up to its face and screamed loudly. BRS gave a dull expression on her face and her blue flame grew brighter and her black cannon grew bigger as she pointed it to the zombie's face and shot it in the head with a light blue cannon ray. She fell down but threw the cannon to the ground hard and quick so it would stay in place. BRS landed on it with her arms crossed, and her black hair and blue flame blew across the wind. Heh...ready? she asked as she back flipped off her weapon and pulled it out then quickly ran over to him with her Katana ready to attack him.

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:57 am
PopCandy22

Moonlinkjester34

Frye meanwhile had been decimating to other mutants and zombies almost gliding among them before his particle beams shot up around him spearing any around him before pushing them away and changing a large orb of energy before unleashing it with a shout "Particle beam Zero form!" as he razed a load of them before floating off the floor "Who's next?"  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:08 am

BRS ran up to the strange man and began to attack him, she wanted to see if he'll be able to survive against her skills, he survived this long anyway. Who are you? what do you intended on doing strange one? she asked as she tried to stab him in the leg and slash his chest open.

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 am
PopCandy22

Moonlinkjester34

Frye spun away and landed on the point of her blade "I plan to survive" he stated calmly as he looked at her from under his wide brimmed hat that shadowed his face  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 am

Hm..as do I... BRS said as she grabbed his arm and started to run away with him far off the city range. She took him to a cave that held most of her food supplies and water. She threw her Katana to the wall and placed her cannon gun in the ground. Hm..Since we're the last two..we need to... she looked away as her flame went out and held her side that was bleeding a bit Stay together...... she said coughing up blood too Damn..I over did it again and my wounds are opening up... she thought as she weakly walked over to her medical supplies

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:52 am
PopCandy22
Moonlinkjester34
4"]

Wes calmly made her sit and pulled out his own medical supplies and set to work bandaging her up "look you need to take it easy with wounds like this you'll bleed out if you carry on like you were out there" he stated calmly as he finished and tied them off before moving away and pulling out an old camp stove and pans as he then opened two tins off soup and mixed them before starting to cook them "hopes soups okay for you" he said with a laugh. It was all that was left that was safe to eat except other tinned goods  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:13 am

BRS looked away from him and sighed deeply and held her wound softly. She was surprised that he knew any medical treatments and that he was so kind, she looked down and tried to ignite the flame in her eye again, but nothing happened. Mh..why doesn't it ignite anymore...ugh..this is so stupid... she said softly as she looked over at the man and blinked her eyes twice at him.
Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 am
PopCandy22

BRS looked away from him and sighed deeply and held her wound softly. She was surprised that he knew any medical treatments and that he was so kind, she looked down and tried to ignite the flame in her eye again, but nothing happened. Mh..why doesn't it ignite anymore...ugh..this is so stupid... she said softly as she looked over at the man and blinked her eyes twice at him.
Moonlinkjester34

Wes looked over at BRS and sighed before he gave her a bowl of soup "it's probably because you've over used it and your tired. just take it easy i'm not going to attack you or anything like that" he said before retreating back to the stove with his own bowl of soup  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:47 pm
Moonlinkjester34
PopCandy22

Moonlinkjester34

Wes looked over at BRS and sighed before he gave her a bowl of soup "it's probably because you've over used it and your tired. just take it easy i'm not going to attack you or anything like that" he said before retreating back to the stove with his own bowl of soup

She just rolled her eyes and Drank her soup. BRS didn't really know how to say thank you or be kind to others, its always been this way with her Mmh..what's your name strange one...your body seems to be covered in radioactive damage so I'm fussing that's why you cover your body and face..heh..well I'm Black Rock Shooter. Don't take me lightly I will kill you if you turn you back on me... she said roughly as she drank more of her soup  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:07 am
PopCandy22

Wes chuckled a little "your not to far off why I cover myself up, and the name is Wes. Also don't underestimate me either Black" he said calmly as he sipped his soup and leaned back and lightened his own particles and floated off the floor and hovered about 3 foot off the floor  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:14 am
BRS glanced over at him and got up, she walked towards the entrance of the cave and saw the sun setting. Once night came the demons and zombies will be on high alert Well Wes, I'll be going out to look for more food and water...do whatever you want to do... she said coldly as she jumped off the cliff of the cave and began running down the hill towards the surface. There was a loud scream coming from the town, she never heard this sound before Must be a new demon or mutant zombie...] she thought as she dashed off towards the city with a blank expression

Moonlinkjester34

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces