Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Exam ] One Fateful Night (Gabby, Efflo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 pm
School was that Frightday, technically out. Out as in the last class was long over, the gnomes and remaining in tact janitorial staff were busy cleaning, or really just chatting with each other, mingling with a few remaining students. It was at that point that the normally closed School Office door snapped open with a loud bang, a tiny secretary looking extremely determined stepping outside. He adjusted his scarf, pushed his hair back a little, and then picked up a giant, giant, pile of papers next to him with a small "hup!", walking slowly and deliberately as to not knock over too much of the papers.

He continued this pace for a bit until he got outside of the Amityville main school headquarters, halfway to the dorms, the occasional paper leaking left and right that said "LAUNDRY BILL", but nothing too serious until-

- WHAM.

Papers went flying everywhere. The gnome responsible made a cackling chattering noise and ran the opposite direction, incidentally avoiding Arel's line of sight entirely. Instead what the school secretary saw was-

- "You there!" He pointed to two students at random. "You two! You did this so clean it up." Grump face.

Nio Love

Samuality

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:52 pm
Pleasant strolls around the school’s grounds was one of Efflo’s favourite excursions, he hated being cooped up indoors. It felt sort of strange, it wasn’t like he ever dedicated much time to his studies anyway, but now that he was finally ready to move up, the luxury of free time seemed even more pronounced and he was determined to take advantage of it by doing anything but studying. Even the glowworms were enjoying themselves, several riding contentedly on his shoulder, their soft glow illuminating the air around them.

Walks with Gabby were usually uneventful, happily so for the undead boil, who was not nearly a fan of surprises. This evening was no exception; at least it was, until a sudden flurry had Efflo snorting anxiously, and narrowing his eyes at the gnome that scurried mischievously past him. An angry shout slashed through the fluttering pages, and Efflo further jumped in fright, clattering clumsily into the dragon beside him. The owner of the voice very clearly pointed in their direction and Efflo gulped.

“Ah, uh, well, y-you see it wasn’t… We didn’t – but ah, we can help, right Gabby, it’s okay…” he mumbled sheepishly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Avoiding making eye contact with the secretary, he let go of Gabby, whom he definitely had not been holding in a damsel in distress sort of fashion, and hastily started picking up papers.

Zoobey

Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Efflo liked walks. He liked going out. He liked doing things. Gabby, on the other hand, liked to sit on his treasure and do nothing. He liked to nap. He liked to stay still for long periods of time. He liked to not move. This clashed so heavily with Efflo, that it was a wonder they were so inseparable. And yet, every time Efflo felt like he needed a walk, Gabby fought down his instincts and dragged himself out to give the horse what he needed. If he had to move, at least it was for a good reason. Efflo was the best reason there was.

But that didn't mean he was necessarily happy about it. In fact, when they were suddenly blamed for something they hadn't done, Gabby's grumpiness had already reached maximum level, even though he'd kept it quiet during the walk. He stared at the ice demon, even as Efflo bent down to pick up his mess, and gave him a look rivalling that of the prince of grump himself.

"I don't want to." Getting him out of his room was enough. Trying to get him to clean up a mess that wasn't his? That was just going too far. "We had nothing to do with it." And even if they had.. trying to get him to do any work would have been a chore in and of itself.

sammpai
zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:00 am
There was a sort of glint in the school secretary's eyes as he drew to his full, regal height of four feet and gave Gabby the look, crossing his arms. "If you don't clean up the mess you made, I could give you detention."

He liked detention. He also liked giving people detention, so it was sort of a win-win situation.

Nio Love

samuality

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:21 am
"Gabriel!" Efflo hissed under his breath, shooting the boil a look that said 'if you make me fail my exam, I'm going to make you fail at your unlife'.

Then he went back to tidying up papers like a good little boil. The glowworms, being quite big fans of paper and its exquisite taste, decidedly wanted to help, so when Arel got them back, the stack Efflo was accruing was going to be considerably more luminescent, and a little more moth-eaten.

Zoobey

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:30 am
"That's fine." Gabby growled out, just as stubbornly as ever. "I will clean up the mess I made. Which is none. Because I didn't do it. And until you can prove I did, I don't have to clean-"

Out of the corner of his eye, Gabby got a look at the papers Efflo was handing over, and the mess all over them. He slumped, but sobered up and Immediately pointed to his boilfriend.

"... And that doesn't count. Plus he made that mess, not me. My logic is infallible."

Zoobey
sammpai

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:37 am
Arel's thought process went something like this: even if they were willing to listen to him, which they hadn't because they were students and students were always looking for trouble, they had still technically pushed his important stack of papers over and thus deserved detention the end. End of story. No excuses. Plus that dragon student was rubbing him the wrong way. Just because they were taller didn't make them more special.

Gabby got a direct challenging look, before the school secretary steeped his hands (mitted gloves) together. "I thought you might say something like that" (he didn't, actually), "and now you will pay with detention."

Nothing happened.

Arel coughed. "And now you will pay with detention." The last word was raised in volume.

A few papers scattered in the wind.

"And now-" the school secretary emphasized - "these two students in front of me, will pay, by having the gnomes which I paid and hired, drag them into the other bathroom for the detention."

A cleaning bill flew in the wind and slapped him in the face. A pause.

"GNOMES!!!!"

There was finally a loud whoosh, another louder one-

- And then Efflo and Gabby would have their lights out.

When they woke up, it would be from the stench alone first, and then the odd foul taste in their mouths from literally the overpowering odour of where they now sat. The walls were covered in thick layers of green ooze, mucus, if they were lucky, each and every corner of it, splattered occasionally with multicoloured liquid, of questionable urine, and blobs of shi-

- "WELCOME TO DETENTION", boomed a voice through a rather well-hidden speaker. "You, being students of Amityville, are now in my domain, the domain of students who have done wrong, wrong things and are now in detention, my detention." There was a long pause and a clink followed by a fizzing noise, as if someone was pouring themselves a glass of Apple Cide- "You will not leave, well, cannot leave until you complete your detention. That'll teach you to speak against me. To the left you will find two mops. You will clean up all three toilets in this room, until they look satisfactory, and then, maybe then you can leave detention. Maybe. If you do a good job. If you don't you will fail school forever and be failures forever. Shame."

Plop. A particularly large piece of mucus and slime fell from the ceiling next to Efflo, followed by a second and a third. Something snorted and wheezed in the room, curiously, as if one of the walls was actually a living slime monster entity. Indeed, next to the two students were exactly two mops with slightly clean, soapy water in rickety pails. Both of them had on their handles, engraved in gold "MOP BUSTER 5000".

OOC: PART 1 THE CLEANINGING

CLEANING A TOILET:

- The toilets, are for a lack of a better word, extremely disgusting. The reek of every single odour combined that if not careful, could easily topple, for example, a relatively large dragon. The trick is to approach with caution.

Each toilet has 10 RESILIENCE. You will need to use your mop (with the bucket that regenerates clean water over time) to clean these toilets. Be careful though, not only do the toilets snap angrily, so does the life around it. When a toilet has reached 0 RESILIENCE, it is considered cleaned. You will need to do this for all three toilets.

Roll a 6-sided dice and match your dice rolls to the results below. Keep a tally for each player! Once again 0 resilience is needed for THREE toilets, so keep on rolling!

1: A giant blob of snot falls from the ceiling right onto your head with a satisfying thump. You could swear that you just heard it churn and mumble happily as it clings and slides down your back... -3 Cleaning resilience on the toilet

2: The toilet snaps to life, all teeth, spraying questionable slime everywhere. You get hit with sloppy remains, and toilet paper, you are sure, has not actually been used since forever. -4 Cleaning resilience on the toilet

3: While cleaning around the toilet, you find the preserved slime skeletal remains of a gnome. It seems to have merged with a particular pile of slime-

- That tries to snap at you and bite your hand off! Ouch! - 4 Cleaning resilience on the toilet

4: The wall next to you bubbles and a face peers at you sadly. It seems to be trying to tell you something... - 2 Cleaning resilience on the toilet

5: You feel something slimy crawling up both your legs and for a second and you are immobilized by the most overwhelming stench you have ever experienced in your unlife. -0 Cleaning resilience on the toilet.

6: As you wonder about the sad and sorry existence of your life, the slime underneath you bubbles... as you start to sink into it! You must struggle now to get yourself out of what feels like slime quicksand. -1 cleaning resilience on the toilet.

Nio Love

samuality

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:00 pm
Detention?! Efflo was incredulous; after all, he was even helping clean up the mess they hadn’t made! Surely that didn’t merit a detention.

His second thought was to grovel for forgiveness because the school secretary seemed far too excited about detention, and Efflo was sure that it spelled out certain doom. But his first thought took precedence and his first thought was to strangle Gabby.

Unfortunately, someone else beat him to it.

Efflo awoke to a nauseating stench, clapping his hand to his nose in disgust. What was that foul smell? As he blinked, adjusting to the dim light of – oh Jack, he was going to throw up. And he did, rather promptly, do just that into the oozing pile of slime beside him. A second look, and he realized it wasn’t slime.

He was going to kill him. He was absolutely going to kill him.

The speaker crackled overhead, reading out their fate with a certain air of enjoyment, and Efflo paused midstride his attempt at boilfriend murder, first degree.

He stared at the toilets. Then at the buckets and mops, then back at Gabby. Then he decided that knowing their task didn’t change anything, and he lunged at the dragon.

“WHAT IN JACK’S NAME WERE YOU THINKING?!”

Except instead of sounding (or looking) formidable, it just came out as a nasal whine, because he was still using one hand to plug his nose.

Zoobey

Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 pm
When Gabby woke up from being knocked out, he was actually remarkably remorseful. This may have had a lot to do with the taste in his mouth and smell in his nose. He was suddenly glad he didn't have to breathe, but that did not help the fact that he felt the ichor in the air passing through his body, and it was really freaking him out.

Efflo lunged at him, and he just took the heat, catching the boil in his arms and taking each hit even as he looked around. When he finally realized just how gross this place was, he flickered his gaze back down to his boilfriend and glared at him sternly.

"Will you quit that. What good is blaming me going to do for you now?" Make him feel better, probably. "I didn't know that short thing was going to lock us up in this pit, okay? I was just fighting for my right to be innocent before proven guilty. That's what I was thinking."

But every time he talked, the smell got into his mouth, so he hushed up and started using signals with his hands to indicate that Efflo should stop attacking him and get to cleaning. The faster, the better.

sammpai

mare rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 pm
Efflo ceased his attack on dragon, but he didn’t look happy about it. He turned around without a word, snagged a couple glowworms from his side and shoving them up his nose. Desperate times called for desperate measures, and he was going to have to forego breathing for a short while. At least, he hoped their time in this bathroom from hell would be short.

Angrily he snatched the mop from the bucket and took a step forward to plunge it in the first toilet’s direction only to find what he thought would be solid floor give way beneath his foot. Efflo sunk into the wretched mire, the slime sucking and bubbling at his foot. Instead of cleaning, he ended up using the mop for support so he didn’t disappear entirely into the revolting goo.

He definitely wasn't asking Gabby for help.

Nio Love

Quote:

Target: Toilet 1
DMG: 1

Toilet 1 RES: 9/10
Toilet 2 RES: 10/10
Toilet 3 RES: 10/10

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:53 pm
Gabby took his own mop, cringing with regret the moment Efflo pulled away. He turned to try and soothe the boil, but when he saw Efflo's face, he sucked in a breath, and tried not to laugh. Glow worms. In his nostrils.

Gabby was doing a terrible job of not laughing at how ridiculous that looked.

He turned away quickly, biting his lip to keep the chuckles in as he swathed the second toilet. He felt something slide down his back, and turned in assumption that Efflo wanted to make up with him, but no.

No.

That was definitely not it.

"Augh no nononono no-" He twirled around in place, even going so far as to try and slap it off of his back with his tail.

sammpai

Quote:

Target: Toilet 2

Toilet 1 RES: 9/10
Toilet 2 RES: 7/10

Quote:
1: A giant blob of snot falls from the ceiling right onto your head with a satisfying thump. You could swear that you just heard it churn and mumble happily as it clings and slides down your back... -3 Cleaning resilience on the toilet

mare rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 am
Efflo thought he'd be beyond caring what Gabby thought, but hearing the muffled chuckles only infuriated him further, and he pulled himself out of the stinking, slimy quicksand if only to have another chance at strangling the dragon. He plunged his mop angrily into the toilet in front of him, and pulled himself up, to the safety of solid ground that edged the oozing walls.

It was then he noticed a forlorn-looking face peering at him from beneath the slime. Efflo exhaled, blowing out a large frustrated sigh.

"Me too, wall, me too."

Nio Love

Quote:

Target: Toilet 1
DMG: 2

Toilet 1 RES: 7/10
Toilet 2 RES: 7/10

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:14 pm
Laughter was done for the day, with how disgusting things had already gotten. But as soon as Gabby thought things couldn't get worse, they did.

The toilet he scrubbed snapped at him, sharp teeth grazing against his arms before he stumbled away, only to get slimed with the nastiest stuff he'd ever encountered.

Sitting on the floor, covered in filth and absolutely wretched, Gabby did something he would later promise had never happened, no matter what.

Gabby just sat there and cried.

Quote:
2: The toilet snaps to life, all teeth, spraying questionable slime everywhere. You get hit with sloppy remains, and toilet paper, you are sure, has not actually been used since forever. -4 Cleaning resilience on the toilet

Quote:

Toilet 2 RES: 3/10

mare rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:39 pm
Efflo was furious, he was covered in disgusting goop and he just wanted to go home. But the moment he caught the toilet snapping at Gabby from the corner of his eye, the boil was on his feet, charging at the offending toilet. He stood in front of it defiantly, nostrils flaring as he snorted at it angrily. Then he leapt forward, thrusting his mop at it, valiantly defending his boilfriend against the nasty porcelain throne.

No one was allowed to hurt his dragon, especially not a stupid, stinking toilet.

Unfortunately, his landing fell into sucking mire, and his legs were pulled into the slime again, sending him sprawling facedown into the muck. His defense turned out not to be so valiant after all, in typical Efflo fashion.

“Gabriel!” he snapped, pulling himself out of the slime with a gasp, proceeded immediately by a no small amount of gagging. “GABRIEL!”

Quote:

DMG: 1

Toilet 2 RES: 2/10

Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:33 pm
Gabby stared in quiet shock as Efflo ran to his aid, beating back the toilet that chomped its way towards them. He felt a great swell of remorse, followed by adoration, for the boil who defended him even though it was his fault that Efflo was in this mess. He stood up, grabbed his mop, and beat down on the toilet with an angry wail until it subsided.

And gleamed. Clean. Sort of.

He dropped his mop and slid down to his knees, crawling over to grab Efflo and pull him out of the muck. He didn't care what they were covered in, anymore. He was going to hug his boilfriend.

And wipe some of the slime off of him, too.

sammpai

Quote:

Toilet 2 RES: 0/10

Quote:

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff