Flower Boy
View Results

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image User Image

Hel-lo ladies~!

Anyone else out there who's a fan of Running Man?
      I've been a fan for over a year now razz I just started watching them out of curiosity (and because of a long break) and I got hooked immediately. Who's your favorite member? Mine's Joong Ki, although of course he's not a member anymore. So now, it's Kookie <3 Although, I like them all in general.

For those who're not familiar with Running Man, it's a Korean variety show wherein members (or the regulars) do missions sometimes with guests (other actors or celebrities) or just among themselves. Kind of like Takeshi's Castle, but then it's not just in a studio. Sometimes, they hold it all over Seoul or in other provinces of Korea. You should really try it out, if you just want to laugh and laugh and laugh xD No need to know any of their histories or whatever, I also started out as knowing nothing.

Share your favorite episodes? ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:52 pm
i love Running Man and its been a while since i watched it so funny my favorite episode is the special with DBSK biggrin  

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:56 pm
YunJaeforeverlove4
i love Running Man and its been a while since i watched it so funny my favorite episode is the special with DBSK biggrin

User Image User Image

Wait, remembering which episode... Was it the one where they were in the opera house? Haha, I can't remember which :rofl

Who's your favorite member?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Hel-lo ladies~!

Anyone else out there who's a fan of Running Man?
      I've been a fan for over a year now razz I just started watching them out of curiosity (and because of a long break) and I got hooked immediately. Who's your favorite member? Mine's Joong Ki, although of course he's not a member anymore. So now, it's Kookie <3 Although, I like them all in general.

For those who're not familiar with Running Man, it's a Korean variety show wherein members (or the regulars) do missions sometimes with guests (other actors or celebrities) or just among themselves. Kind of like Takeshi's Castle, but then it's not just in a studio. Sometimes, they hold it all over Seoul or in other provinces of Korea. You should really try it out, if you just want to laugh and laugh and laugh xD No need to know any of their histories or whatever, I also started out as knowing nothing.

Share your favorite episodes? ^^

User ImageUser Image

I am a big fan I watched every single episode (with english subs of course)!  

Miss_XxAriaxX

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:39 pm
XxAriaxX

User Image User Image

Hehe, me too :p wouldn't it be fun though if we could understand Korean and watch the show without subs? emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:42 pm
Louisa Iris
XxAriaxX

User Image User Image

Hehe, me too :p wouldn't it be fun though if we could understand Korean and watch the show without subs? emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

yeaah but I'm lazy to learn other languages hehehe...
I can watch Korean shows with english subs pretty well... There are people that hate reading subs because they cannot focus on the action on screen... However I read pretty fast and I can always go back and watch the scene again...

I also love Kdrama !! The last one that I finished was : I hear you !! It was sooooooooo amazing inspiring story !  

Miss_XxAriaxX

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:40 pm
Louisa Iris
YunJaeforeverlove4

User Image User Image

Wait, remembering which episode... Was it the one where they were in the opera house? Haha, I can't remember which :rofl

Who's your favorite member?

User ImageUser Image

it was the Christmas special and there are to many to chose from, i like all of the members  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:09 am
XxAriaxX
yeaah but I'm lazy to learn other languages hehehe...
I can watch Korean shows with english subs pretty well... There are people that hate reading subs because they cannot focus on the action on screen... However I read pretty fast and I can always go back and watch the scene again...

I also love Kdrama !! The last one that I finished was : I hear you !! It was sooooooooo amazing inspiring story !

User Image User Image

I know what you mean. Sometimes, I too have to pause to fully read what was just said. But that's only when I'm like super distracted by what they're doing xD
      I haven't heard of that one. I'm not really into watching dramas in general... it takes too much time from my Running Man, and I want to focus on it so that I can catch up rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:15 am
YunJaeforeverlove4

it was the Christmas special and there are to many to chose from, i like all of the members

User Image User Image

Ah yes, now I remember. After seeing so many episodes, one tends to forget which episode was which (except for your favorite ones)
      Haha, I know how that feels as well. So, which episode are you in right now?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm
Louisa Iris
YunJaeforeverlove4

User Image User Image

Ah yes, now I remember. After seeing so many episodes, one tends to forget which episode was which (except for your favorite ones)
      Haha, I know how that feels as well. So, which episode are you in right now?

User ImageUser Image

well i kinda took a break for a while, since im trying to finish some dramas i started to watch before i go back to running man  

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 am
YunJaeforeverlove4

well i kinda took a break for a while, since im trying to finish some dramas i started to watch before i go back to running man

User Image User Image

That's understandable. I guess it could get a little tedious to watch if it's only that you're watching. It'll be so much funnier if you return to it after a break from watching.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:20 pm
Louisa Iris
YunJaeforeverlove4

User Image User Image

That's understandable. I guess it could get a little tedious to watch if it's only that you're watching. It'll be so much funnier if you return to it after a break from watching.

User ImageUser Image

yea and one of the drama has 1 or 2 more episodes but i have to catch up like 3 episodes  

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:52 pm
YunJaeforeverlove4

yea and one of the drama has 1 or 2 more episodes but i have to catch up like 3 episodes

User Image User Image

I kind of prefer knowing that I'm still a couple of episodes behind because then I wouldn't be left hanging waiting for the next release.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 pm
Louisa Iris
YunJaeforeverlove4

User Image User Image

I kind of prefer knowing that I'm still a couple of episodes behind because then I wouldn't be left hanging waiting for the next release.

User ImageUser Image

yea and the other drama i have to catch up like 3 or 4 episodes and that is almost over too  

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300