Gold
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 pm
For as long as anyone can remember, the Council of Elders, keepers of the Book of Prophecy, has sat up in their mountain calling those who might be the hero's the Book talks about to them and sends them on adventures that may or may not be the death of them. No one is really sure why this Council is even in charge of the Book since they aren't any good at deciphering it. But this is neither here nor there, as the Council has summoned four new hero's to fight against a growing evil.

The Prophecy

'When evil begins to run rampant in the land and all seems lost, four heroes shall rise up to fight against the growing shadow. A Warrior, strong and sure. A Mage, powerful and knowledgeable. A Healer, kind and wise. And a Rogue, quick and sly.'

((This is a medieval time period, so please keep that in mind))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:55 pm
Rule 1: I can make, change, and remove rules as I see fit.
Rule 2: If I tell you to do and/or stop doing something, you had better do as I say. I have little patience left with people who argue with me these days.
Rule 3: No freaking godmodding. I hate it, and so do others.
Rule 4: This is meant to be a rp more on the silly side, so have fun with it.
Rule 5: The heroes can't always win (this is goes along with the no godmodding).
Rule 6: PM me profiles titled 'Book of Prophecies', roles are first come first serve.
Rule 7: I'm the only one allowed to be a jerk, and only towards people breaking rules.

Profile:
[b][u]Username:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Character name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Race:[/u][/b] (I'll accept most races)
[b][u]Role:[/u][/b] (Hero, Big Bad, Big Bad's Minion, etc.)
[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b] (Picture preferred)
[b][u]Bio:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Misc.:[/u][/b]

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:00 pm
The Warrior

Username: omgIisonfiyah
Character name: Christopher (Chalupa) Batman
Race: Human
Role: The Warrior
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Chris became a warrior to follow his family's tradition. What tradition you ask? The one where when you go out and master a style of combat and then go beat the ever-loving crap out of anything and everything dumb enough to challenge you. His parents did not care if he was a mage, or a fighter, or just some dude swinging a stick around, so long as he mastered it and killed something. Why does he go by Chlupa? Well, everyone in his family goes through a coming-of-age ceremony to determine their Spirit Food Guide, Christopher's became a Chalupa, hence the name, Chalupa Batman. Why does everyone do this? Because way back when, Chris's forefather was a Dragon Slaying Machine! He pretty much killed anything that moved, but he's mostly famous for slaughtering dragons and devouring their souls, not sure if the last bit is true or not. Either way, Chris is out to become a legend and make his ancestors proud.
Misc.: Wants to kill a dragon and make armor from its corpse

The Mage

Username: vampiricqueen95
Character name: Arah
Race: Half-demon.
Role: Mage
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Arah was the product of very powerful magic. From a young age, the girl had proven to be gifted. She had almost no talent in controlling her magic until a mere two years ago. Her magic depends very much on her emotions, and as a result she can come off as morbid or angry. She isn't sure how powerful she is.. but she's not sure she wants to find out.
Misc.: She fancies hiding most of her face with cloaks.

The Rogue

Username: Minnta Aloripma
Character name: Currently going by Kastel
Race: Human
Role: The Rogue
Appearance: [x]
Bio: Her real name and where she's from change each time someone asks, though it is known that she has a fairly large price on her head in most countries. She has little interest in fame and a whole lot of interest in money.

She wasn't meant to be part of the four heroes, her luck causing her to fall into the Council's cave at the wrong time for her and the right time for them. The Rogue they had originally summoned had gotten themselves killed before arriving.
Misc.:

The Healer

Username: Shiningdragon21
Character name:Taihel Whisperwind
Race: Half-Elf
Role: The Healer
Appearance: Taihel
Bio: Taihel is from a forest far to the west where the elves take refuge from other races. He grew up knowing only of his half human side being looked at as an obstacle for him to overcome. He unlike the rest of his family he saw his heritage as a way to grow. Spending most of his years learning of the power of the light Taihel quickly outgrew the teachings of the elves in his early hundreds. No longer seeing as much of a need to let himself be tied down as his race let themselves be he simply left. It was many years later during his travels when he was sought out and contacted by the council. He was offered a role he gladly accepted seeing it as another way to show his race the error of there thoughts.
Misc.: Enjoys to play a flute made of the heartwood of a tree he used to climb when he was a child.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:07 pm
The Big Bad

The Big Bad Minions

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:09 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:11 pm
Reserved  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:58 pm
((I need at least the last three heroes before starting  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:32 pm
((-poke-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 pm
((Boop  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:40 pm
((Need warrior and mage before starting  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:59 pm
((Boop boop de boop  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:49 pm
((Just need the mage now which someone has shown interest in already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 pm
((We can start now if anyone wishes to))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:10 pm
(Im good to start now)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]