Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Broken Dreams ((Taken)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
When people wish withall their hearts for one thing, -wither to have a job, Or be someone Important- It becomes a Dream that Is stored within you. But every so often when a dream is shattered and believed impossible It can become a Nightmare, That is if enough Hatred and Sorrow build up into one object.
A Nightmare is in simple terms a monster that wishes for nothing more then to ruin the dream of others to make itself even stronger.
A king in the land a long time ago Saw the destruction they caused and summoned a powerful wizard to send them to the deepest place in the earth. To this day there are wizards and powerful people who continue to capture these Nightmares and cast them into those darkest pits. And our story begins when a young ten year old girl by the name of Faina is accidentally pushed into one of these pits of hell. Her father a powerful wizard tried everything to get her back but to no avail and he soon came to the conclusion that she is dead.
However, 7 Years later in (You get to name the guy, I'll edit his name in once you join)'s House a pit into Hell opens up from his closet. A young girl coming flying out with lots of wounds upon her body. Young 18 year old (Blank) Is intrigued by her after realizing she is human and begins to help heal her wounds. Now where might this story lead? Only you can know.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:02 pm
RULES:
1. Please be kind
2. No Godmodding
3. If you desire to go above PG-13 ask me first and I'll deside on timeskip and Pm's.
4. You don't have to write More then two sentences. I'm not that good of a writer and I like to allow the other person to respond first.
5. Please post your Character's picture with each post. No need to make the writing pretty though

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:08 pm
Character Profile:
Name:
Picture:

Name: Faina
Bio: The story for the most part
Picture:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:04 pm
Beloved Thread of Fate
]

Character Profile:
Name: Noah
Bio: Noah was an apprentice to a old hermit of a druid who had been teaching him flora magic. Noah quickly learned and excelled at using the magic and soon was sent off to make his own name, Once this happened Noah simply grew a tree and build a house under the roots and in the trunk and now devotes most of his time to caring for his part of the forest, has a few scars both physical and psychological from his past.
Picture: User Image

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm
Moonlinkjester34
Beloved Thread of Fate
]

Character Profile:
Name: Noah
Bio: Noah was an apprentice to a old hermit of a druid who had been teaching him flora magic. Noah quickly learned and excelled at using the magic and soon was sent off to make his own name, Once this happened Noah simply grew a tree and build a house under the roots and in the trunk and now devotes most of his time to caring for his part of the forest, has a few scars both physical and psychological from his past.
Picture: User Image

((Accepted~ would you like me to start us off?))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 am
Beloved Thread of Fate
[]

User Image

Noah was sat in the upper part of his house in his bedroom, he had a book open on his lap that was filled with spells and rituals for flora based magic.
It was very early in the day the sky still the watery blue-grey of dawn and the birds were just waking up and starting to sing in there trilling notes.  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 pm
Moonlinkjester34

User Image
'They're coming' the thought repeated itself over and over and bothered her thoughts like a little gnat or Mosquito. Thumping and dangerous growls behind her coming closer and closer despite her fastest attempt at running. It didn't help that she had blood all over herself and plenty of wounds. Soon coming to a ending hallway with a locked door. Banging on it and trying to kick it down. Unaware that on the other side was the world she so wished to go back too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:59 pm
Beloved Thread of Fate
[]

User Image

Noah flinched slightly when he heard the crash from his wardrobe as the doors burst open and a young woman tumbled from them before they slammed shut again.
When he saw her bleeding he quickly tossed the book he held onto his desk and walked over staying a few feet away as some vines crept a little closer in case she got violent "Excuse me miss but who are you and how did you get here?" he asked in a silk-smooth voice that gave nothing away

He would defend these woods with all of his power if it came to that  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:06 pm
Moonlinkjester34

User Image
Hearing the voice she looks up at him before quickly moving away, looking terrified. Not speaking but in a corner now, glancing toward the door in case he should turn out to be the Nightmares she was so familiar with. Trying her best to subdue the tremble of fear that's shaking her entire body. Hand on her blade in case she needed to defend herself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 pm
Beloved Thread of Fate

User Image

Noah watched her retreat from him really fast to the corner with a slight frown before he walked one....two steps closer and crouched onto the balls of his feet and showed he had no weapons on him "Can you understand me?" he asked in the same voice as before but a little softer now.

The wardrobe doors didn't budge as a short flash of magic sealed them shut leaving a faint seal burned onto the doors it the form of a high level sealing spell with a safety measure. The vines from before had retreated but a small pale purple flower was beside her head, it was closed because inside sedative spores were gathered  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:23 pm
Moonlinkjester34

User Image
She examines him for a long silent moment before she finally lets out a few trembling words. ".. W-Who.. Are you?" She questions him, unaware of the flower and feeling dizzy from the blood dripping down her arms and legs. Staring straight into his eyes to detect any possible lies.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:36 pm
Beloved Thread of Fate
[]

User Image

Noah stayed crouched and still spoke in the same voice "Noah, this is my house. now who are you? and how did you get here?" he asked the flower remained close for the moment but still faced towards her just in case  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:41 pm
Moonlinkjester34

User Image
Her hand relaxes and moves away from her blade. "...I am Faina... Is this...?" She trails off, looking around the room. The room felt different then the hell she was just in. And it felt so long sense she spoke that her voice is rather hoarse. "Are you... Human?" she looks back to him, moving her hand to reach out slightly to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:31 pm
Beloved Thread of Fate
[]

User Image

Noah watched her still before he offered a hand to help her up " I am yes, now lets get you over to the other room and get those cuts looked at before you pass out from blood-loss" he spoke calmly as he rose up still offering the hand palm upwards  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:44 pm
Moonlinkjester34

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff436/alice_liddell13/pinhair-anime_girl.jpg
She looks up at him then at his hand, carefully taking his hand and standing up, a bit wobbly. "Thank you..." She smiles at him, looking like she might break out into tears any second.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff