Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[INSANITY BATTLE 25m] David + Goliath II (Yushik) DEFEATED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:14 pm
In another ploy to reacquaint himself with those he had actually bothered talking to, Shik had roved around the reservation in search--well, one at a time of course. He was elder now he could totally take these things with a minimal contingent. The particular horseman he was looking for today had been rather reclusive as of late, which hadn't quite bothered him until he realized how long it had been. And given how little Shik made friends, he supposed it was high time he visited.

By visited, of course, he meant finding her, leaning over, and plucking Yuzhi from whatever she was doing without so much as a warning.

He grinned contentedly as he hoisted her into his arm and started at a light trot back to the portal. "So I believe you have been staying in the shadows far too long, Imp," he said conversationally. "I do hope you're ready to handle a bit of that gray fog. I actually have had to learn how to shower just o get the chill off."

OFFENSE CLASS TITAN

HP: 40/40 ** Halved due to special effect
RANGE: 0 - 50 meters
CLASS: *** (3 Distortion Fragments needed to successfully purify)
Attack: It is a tall creature that requires heavy maneuvering to keep up with its pace. It will swipe with its claws when threatened.
Auto damage: This creature does 10 auto damage a full round.
LOOT: Upon successful purification, roll a 4-sided dice to see what you obtain

1: Bonus Distortion Fragment x6
2: Insanity Claws x2
3: Insanity Broken Core: x1
4: Insanity Fragment x4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:20 pm
She was minding her own business. Her fingertips threaded together a rather complex knot that she was working on and so she was in her own little world.

Yuzhi missed her friends to be sure. Not that she would admit it to some of them, but she did miss them. There was even a desire, however small, to go and check up on them and to fulfill past promises.

Except she was busy now and it was getting dar--...

Wait. It couldn't be getting dark yet! Suddenly Yuzhi was being lifted up and her work fell from her fingertips and onto the floor as she let out a soft shriek of dismay that soon turned to cursing in Chinese as she pushed at the side of Shikoba's face as he kidnapped her.

So rude.

"AND FURTHERMORE..." More cursing in Chinese followed that.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:41 pm
What was with Yuzhi and knots? Knots were so boring in comparison to battle.

But Shik found himself laughing as she cursed him out, even with all the mare's pushing and shoving--though he did hold her out at arm's length to try and stop some of that. "Explain what those words mean," he prompted. "Lan has cursed me out but I have yet to know what she calls me. Or what you're calling me for that matter. Do tell!"

It wasn't fun if only Shaheen called him names he understood after all . . .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 pm
For Yuzhi tying knots was something to calm some of the anxiousness in her heart now that she'd apparently lost some of her purpose over the last few months and had gotten lost and listless. Not that she could explain anything of the sort to Shikoba who was currently her biggest bother right now.

If she could have she would have picked him up and tied him into a knot right now.

His amusement just made her bristle that much more as the words came out in a seemingly endless stream that pittered out slowly as he asked for an explanation. In that moment Shikoba had appealed to the right mare as she started to explain to him what words were what, "混蛋 means a*****e and..."

Suddenly Shikoba was getting a language lesson. At least it was about interesting words..? It also made the walk to the portals considerably more peaceful and easy going.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 pm
. . . and now Shik knew some bits in Chinese. Have fun with that, Lan.

"Excellent," he said with satisfaction, actually having focused while Yuzhi spoke; hopefully he'd remember these words the next time they got thrown at him. "You are as helpful as ever~"

And just like that they popped into the portal. Only then did Shik put the scholar down, stretching his arms out as he eyed the gray landscape of what had once been their home. "Now just pick out a target and we can have a little fun, yes? And after I've seen you get some exercise, then I will leave you be."

Until next time, that is.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:12 pm
There was no response to his smug words other than to swat at his face lightly and to snap at him to pay attention. She was about to lay some difficult words upon his brain and she was only going to tell him this once and...

She was set down and that was when she suddenly shut up but only because she was fussing at bits of her wardrobe that had rode up a bit during transport. Honestly. It wasn't that it looked untidy but because it was uncomfortable when fabric was bunched up here and there.

The mare froze when he mentioned exercise and leaving her be and that was when she shot him with a glare, "I get plenty of exercise whether or not you see it. Thank you. Last I recall you are the one that needed the exercise."

Yes, she was still holding her spar win over his head.

Yuzhi stopped bristling for long enough to take in her surroundings and ignored the small pangs of homesickness that settled into her heart. Home that would not quite be home anymore because Mother and Father would not be there, carefully she kept herself to where Shikoba could not see her face very well in case tears started.

Tears never came.

She moved forward, "Fine. All you had to do was ask, you know."

After a few moments of skulking about she located a target and pointed toward it, "How about that one?"

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:29 pm
He snickered. "That battle was a stroke of luck," he retorted airily, rolling his shoulders with a pop. "I assure you this would not be the case if we fought now." There was most certainly a challenge behind his words; he didn't even bother hiding it.

Following where Yuzhi pointed, his snickering became a full on grin. Ah, the clawed beings . . . better than spikes even f they did hit harder. "An excellent choice, Imp," he said simply, rather oblivious to her pause at being back on the lands--he just assumed everyone had gone out here by now. Yes, even Yuzhi the closeted.

The charm lost its glamor when it was, you know, covered in gray things everywhere.

"But you should know me by now: I am no good with words, only action."

With a beat of his wings, the executioner launched himself forward, not quite into flight just yet but rather using his wings as a means to speed himself up. As he trailed his claw-like nails against the majority of fog, he had to fight the urge to shiver from its cold proximity.

Shik's Stats
HP: 50
Damage: 3
Distortion Shards: 6

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:35 pm
"Give me some time to prepare properly and I'll show you that I had beaten you by skill alone," she retorted back at him but with no real heat of anger in her voice, just a simple matter-of-fact set of words to let him know that his words of challenge were noted and accepted.

She was glad he was oblivious because he was already teasing her about everything else. To tease her about this would simply add salt to the myriad wounds to her psyche.

Yuzhi just rolled her eyes, "At least some warning would have been nice, Giant. You did frighten me a little bit. A fraction really," she replied before he flew off. She summoned her spear as she took the target into her sights and flung her spear with all of her might.

It was indeed a mighty fling.

Quote:
Yuzhi's HP: 40/40
DMG: 10

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:04 am
x

In a fury of claws they went, pointed digits seeking to rend them before they could could do more damage. The spear was flung back and followed up by a sweep that nearly knocked the executioner from the air as it screamed its rage.

HP: 27
Damage: 10 to both

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:11 am
Shik would have been chuckling at Yuzhi's reserve if he wasn't currently winded. "Or because your height threw me off and I was suffering from a lack of Fear," he retorted, though it was more lighthearted than his other jabs. "But fine. A warning next time."

Unlike the warning he got from the claws enclosing on him. Shik had to back away before he could get in a hit, fending the things off with his dagger and a little scowl. "How have you been enjoying your time as of late anyway?"

Shik's Stats
HP: 40
Damage: herp

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:15 am
It had hit her hard enough to send her sprawling for a few moments but she was quick to recollect herself. She just so happened (or pretended to) not hear most of Shikoba's commentary about her height.

She summoned her spear back to her hand and flung it again this time aiming for another weak part, "I've been around, but perhaps the clouds have been obscuring your vision."

It was a bit of a lie, she'd been hiding off to herself time and again.

Quote:
Yuzhi's HP: 30/40
DMG: 6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 am
x

One flying thing seemed to be mostly neutralized, though the stick was most bothersome.

The beast rumbled with annoyance and flung its many hands at them in hopes of crushing them both at once.

HP: 21
Daamge: 10 to both

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 am
Those claws were starting to wear on him, but Shik remained almost obstinately focused on Yuzhi. "Perhaps you should research a way to grow taller. I suggest learning from trees by talking to them. Their bark is worse than their bite, though."

Laugh, damn you.

He sliced through an invading hand to make his point.

Shik's Stats
HP: 30
Damage: 6

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 am
That hit knocked her down onto her backside for a lot longer. It took her a lot more effort to get up onto her feet as she summoned her spear again, "Maybe you should research to make funnier jokes," she replied with a deep gasp of air after her toss.

The monster certainly was hitting hard.

Quote:
Yuzhi's HP: 20/40
DMG: 3

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 am
x

The monster was not swayed by bad jokes or shows of force, though its form was beginning to settle more. It howled in pain as the claws scrabbled for targets, rending the very earth in its vye for something to clutch.

HP: 12
Damage: 10 wheeee

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas