Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Second Chances (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 pm
Uh-huh huh huhhh
Let me tell ya now
Uh-huh
(Mmhhmmm)
When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd
But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took
Now it's much too late for me to take a second look
Oh baby, give me one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)
But now since I see you in his arms
(I want you back)
Yes I do now
(I want you back)
Ooh ooh baby
(I want you back)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
(I want you back)
Na na na na
Trying to live without your love is one long sleepless night
Let me show you, girl, that I know wrong from right
Every street you walk on, I leave tear stains on the ground
Following the girl I didn't even want around
Let me tell ya now
Oh baby, all I need is one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)
All I want...
All I need...
All I want!
All I need!
Oh, just one more chance
To show you that I love you
Baby baby baby baby baby baby!
(I want you back)
Forget what happened then
(I want you back)
And let me live again!
Oh baby, I was blind to let you go
(I want you back)
Spare me of this cause
(I want you back)
Give me back what I lost!
Oh baby, I need one more chance, hah
I tell you that I love you
Baby, oh! Baby, oh! Baby, oh!
I want you back!
I want you back!

Hikaru Narumi is a seventeen year old high schooler. But he isn't average. Hikaru has this condition you see. He can't produce emotions openly. Everyday, he has a blank expression on his face. No one had ever seen him smile, cry, angry, the sort.
Hikaru is in with the bad crowd. Drinking and having sex. He's a prostitute. He sells his body for money. His mother died giving birth to him and his father commuted suicide right after that. He was taken in by his aunt and uncle on his mother's side, but that didn't last long. They got irritated because he never showed emotion and almost never talked. His aunt and uncle shoved him to his grandparents. His grandparents were more sympathetic towards him, so they took care of him.
When Hikaru was fifteen, he decided not to burden his grandparents anymore. He cared for them, of course, but he felt bad for being with them. He felt like a burden in their peaceful lives. He moved out and began to live in an apartment by himself. That was how he got into prostitution. He didn't have enough money to live by himself, so a person recommended the job to him. He took it because he didn't care anymore. It was all worthless to him now.
Two years have passed and it was still all the same. Hikaru is still a prostitute and living by himself. He only has sex partners, and never had a real lover. Until now.
A new student came to their school one day. His name is ___. He came from the country and is pretty innocent and naive. He fell in love with Hikaru at first sight. He immediately tried to become his friend. Finally, after being annoyed, Hikaru agreed.
Later on, ___ found out that Hikaru was a prostitute. He didn't like the idea of others touching Hikaru, and Hikaru just selling him. He convinced Hikaru to quit and find a new job.
___ began to change Hikaru. He began to show a little more emotion in his expressions. Then he finally agreed to go out with him.
However, one day, Hikaru went to a party and got drunk. The next morning, he woke up to find himself naked and next to one of his old sex friends. He was horrified. He didn't remember what happened that night or how that situation came to be. That day, he called up ___ and they met up. Hikaru told him and ___ was shocked. He couldn't believe this! He was so upset that he broke up with Hikaru on the spot. He didn't care. Never once did Hikaru say he had any feelings for him.
After Hikaru left, for once in his life, he began to cry. He loved him. He loved ___! Now, it was his goal to get ___ back.

P.S. This rp will start off when Hikaru and ___ first met.

Name- Hikaru Narumi
Age- 17
Appearance-
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:27 am
~bump~

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:10 am
~bump~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:31 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
~bump~

Could I pleasseee oh PLLEASE do this role play with you? I love it!
To be sure though. What kind of boy are you looking to be paired with Hikaru?  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:59 pm
LilRinn
Yoshimi Sohma
~bump~

Could I pleasseee oh PLLEASE do this role play with you? I love it!
To be sure though. What kind of boy are you looking to be paired with Hikaru?

OH YES OH YES YOU MAY JOIN!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! (I really wanted to do this too! I have been trying to challenge myself by role playing characters I am not used to playing... >_>)
Well, it is ultimately your decision to decide since he is your character... But I was looking for the country bumpkin type sort of. Innocent, naive, easily tricked, clumsy, easy to tease (playfully. Not bully kind of tease). Something like that. But it's really your decision. I want you to have fun creating your character too. ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:09 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Will this do?? ^^

User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Short bio: Originally, Cody lived in a very small town further out in the country. The type of place that did a lot of out doorsy activities. He had things like television, internet, video games and cell phones. They were all in range at least. His parents never really allowed him all that though. So He was stuck with running around outside or playing guitar. Which hadn't bothered him all that much. Who really needed all that crap anyways? Recently Cody moved away from his small town in England to go off and live somewhere else out of the country. Cody was quite excited about it actually. His mother had remarried someone and that's why they were moving. At least his mother was happy. That's all he cared about really.

Personality: For the most part, Cody is a real happy young man. He likes making new friends, making people laugh or smile and loves to be a bit of a clown too. He also acted really innocent and was so naive... You could be the worst liar in history and could get away with tricking him. It got him into a lot of trouble sometimes but you know, life goes on right? Besides, his clumsyness was more of a worry here. His most famous trick to show was how he had the knack to trip UP stairs.. Not down, but UP them. It was ridiculous! It was a shock this kid hadn't broken something yet.. On himself anyways. There was a reason you shouldn't trust him to hold anything fragile. Even his guitar was a bit dinged up. However he has never once dropped his precious, beloved pet.. A rabbit named Oreo. He loved rabbits and oreos... Oreo reminded him of the cookie.

((Note: His rabbit is that little guy by his feet handing him a flower in the picture. C: ))  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 pm
LilRinn
Yoshimi Sohma

Will this do?? ^^

User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Short bio: Originally, Cody lived in a very small town further out in the country. The type of place that did a lot of out doorsy activities. He had things like television, internet, video games and cell phones. They were all in range at least. His parents never really allowed him all that though. So He was stuck with running around outside or playing guitar. Which hadn't bothered him all that much. Who really needed all that crap anyways? Recently Cody moved away from his small town in England to go off and live somewhere else out of the country. Cody was quite excited about it actually. His mother had remarried someone and that's why they were moving. At least his mother was happy. That's all he cared about really.

Personality: For the most part, Cody is a real happy young man. He likes making new friends, making people laugh or smile and loves to be a bit of a clown too. He also acted really innocent and was so naive... You could be the worst liar in history and could get away with tricking him. It got him into a lot of trouble sometimes but you know, life goes on right? Besides, his clumsyness was more of a worry here. His most famous trick to show was how he had the knack to trip UP stairs.. Not down, but UP them. It was ridiculous! It was a shock this kid hadn't broken something yet.. On himself anyways. There was a reason you shouldn't trust him to hold anything fragile. Even his guitar was a bit dinged up. However he has never once dropped his precious, beloved pet.. A rabbit named Oreo. He loved rabbits and oreos... Oreo reminded him of the cookie.

((Note: His rabbit is that little guy by his feet handing him a flower in the picture. C: ))

Awwwwe! It's soooo cute! I absolutly love it!! I'll make a pretty layout for my character and we shall officially start on Cody's first day of school! (I'll do it tomorrow... I have to go to be now.... I can't wait to start! And thank you once again for joining!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:07 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Okay~ Your welcome by the way! Annnnd thank you! c:
I look forward to starting tomorrow. Goodnight. ^^  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

I am sorry for what I have done to you...

Beep! Beep! Beep! Went the sound of an annoying alarm at 7:00 am on a Tuesday morning. It sounded for a few more moments until a hand shot out from the bed beside it and turning it off. How annoying... A boy sat up on the bed, and you could hear a soft yawn. Why do I attend school again...? He thought in annoyance.
The boy got out of bed then headed for the bathroom across the hall. He was sleepy, and did not want to get up. He looked like a zombie as he slowly walked into the bathroom. The boy turned on the water in the sink and washed his face. When he looked up, he saw himself in the mirror. A short, very skinny kid, with dark brown hair, green eyes, and very pale skin. The only difference between him and other people, is that he didn't show any emotion. You could not tell he was sleepy. You couldn't even tell if he was happy or not. He was just... Expressionless.
His name was Hikaru Narumi. He seemed like your average teenager, except for his expressionless face. Not that Hikaru minded. He didn't care. He didn't care about anything anymore. But we will get back to that later.
Hikaru took a shower then got dressed in dark blue jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and a black sweatshirt with an indigo butterfly on it.
Hikaru went into his kitchen and began to make himself a cup of coffee as he ate an apple. Here is one thing you should know. Hikaru lives alone. No parents, no siblings, just himself in his small apartment.
After eating breakfast, Hikaru brushed his teeth and grabbed his backpack. Then, he was off to school.
About ten minutes later, the dark haired boy arrived at school. His fellow peers didn't pay mind to him. It was like he didn't exist at all. Just the way he liked it. He didn't talk to anyone. and nobody talked to him.
The small boy walked into his high school and walked to his first class, English 3 since he was a junior. He walked into the classroom like a shodow then sat at his desk at the back of the room, right by the window. The perfect spot. He put on his headphones then zoned out all of the talkative students around him.

Out Of Character:{Sorry my layout isn't all that pretty. I was in a bit of a rush... >_>}

So please give me another chance...

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

"Just a ronery bun bun....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

A soft chewing sound echoed in the room as a little black and white rabbit ate away at a carrot. So the smell of fresh carrots lingered around the room. The rabbit was sitting on top of a black painted table. A mirror leaned back just slightly from the table. In the mirror's reflection showed a young man. He was straightening his dyed dark blue-green hair and singing along to a song he came up with off the top of his head. Once his hair was brushed out, it laid gently over his crystal blue eyes that were darkly aligned with black eye-liner. After that, the boy pulled his hood up over his head. This was his favorite hoodie. He almost always wore it. It was black, and the hood resembled a rabbit. “Cody!” A man nearly shouted and flung the door wide open. The boy held his rabbit and fell back in his chair with a yell. His heart practically pounded from his chest! That was scary! “You need to go like now, if you don't wanna be late.” The male said before leaving. That man was Cody's stepfather. Nice guy, but really annoying. He liked startling people.. Cody was too easy to startle.

Anyways..

Cody had to get to school now. It was his first day in this new school. Hell, it was the first day he was going to be running around socializing with people in this area. The most important key point to know about Cody at the moment was on little fact.. He moved in from another country. He's actually from England and the accent he carried in his voice would prove it too. Before leaving though, “Love yous, Oreo.” Cody sang as he kissed the little guy's nose. Once the rabbit was into the cage and secure, the boy left the house. The bus actually didn't come this way, so Cody had to walk to school. Thankfully he hadn't lived very far from the school. Otherwise this would have been quite the pain. You know, one would think that Cody would have been begging not to go to this new school but, he wasn't to bothered by the school change. He didn't make many enemies, and made friends like it was nothing. So he wasn't too worried to be honest. The only thing he worried about was how everyone would react to a boy from England. He heard some people thought oddly of them. Like real messed up teeth. Cody's teeth were perfect okay?! He never needed braces either! They were perfect and white.

Finally on school grounds Cody began to walk around like the normal kid just doing his own thing. He only knew of where his classes were. He wasn't sure where anything else really was. Like the lunch room, nurses office or even that huge auditorium room. He wouldn't need to know all that. Well, the lunch room maybe. That was besides the point though. Cody put his hand onto the door handle but, he forgot to turn it first so he sort of face planted the door before getting in. A small “oof” noise left him as he rubbed his nose. A few giggles came from the class. No big deal though. “Smooth move dork.” A guy praised sarcastically. Cody just stuck his tongue out at the guy and made a goofy face. “I could did it agaiinnnn?” He said goofily then just went to sit in a desk. While the others laughed at Cody, someone really seemed to catch his eye. A dark haired male sat by the window, he had his headsets in, and looked like he was just ignoring everyone. So Cody sat in the desk next to this guy. A big happy grin was plastered on his face as he stared at this guy. He knew who his first friend was going to be! This guy, was doomed. Cody reached his hand over and started poking the guy's arm until he'd finally look over. “Hello, my names Cody Benson! I'm new here.” Cody introduced with the most enthusiasm ever. His accent laced his words just finally as he spoke. “What's your name?” Cody questioned.

Yoshimi Sohma
((It's fine. ^^ I hope you like this post~ I am going to love this rp. xD Sorry if this is too much... ><))

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

In his headset, Moonlight Sonata played. Hikaru listened to the beautiful as he looked out the window towards the ocean. The song was so peaceful, and put his mind at ease.
As Hikaru sat there, thoughts of his parents filled his head. If they hadn't died, what would be different? Would he be living happily with them? Would he show emotion? Would he have friends? Would he not be selling his body so that he could survive? Hikaru didn't know. But he didn't care either. What done was done. It didn't bother him that his parents were dead. It didn't bother him that his aunt, uncle, and most of his fellow peers hated him. It didn't bother him that he was selling his body. It didn't bother him that he was living alone. It didn't bother him that he had no friends. It didn't even bother him that his excistance was useless.
Usually, it was moments like this that Hikaru never wanted to be disturbed. Of course, there was always that one idiot who did.
Hikaru felt someone poking his arm and he looked over. It was someone he had never seen before. When this guy introduced himself, Hikaru instantly knew that he would never get along with him. This guy was to upbeat and cheerful. Apparently he hadn't known who he was since the boy was talking to him. The classroom suddenly grew quiet and was staring right at them.
Hikaru just blankly stared at Cody then looked away from him. How annoying. Why was this guy talking to him? What did he want from him?
There were a few whispers from the other students. They were calling Hikaru rude and all of that. Hikaru didn't care. It's not like it was a big deal to him. He turned up his music to block out everything. He looked back out the window and ignored them.

Out Of Character:{Oh my gosh me too! By the way, I can't stop squealing at how adorable your character is. He's adorable! ~Loves~}

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

The smile on Cody's face hadn't left for even a second while he waited for the other to say something. Something was a bit off though. . The once happy or playful chatter between the other students had come to a stop. The room had become uncomfortably silent. To make everything feel even more weird, the eyes of majority of the class were directed right onto Cody and this other male. What was wrong? Was this guy the type most expect to start beating someone up? A bully? Cody just shrugged it off. He didn't get the issue at hand here. Nor did he really care. There was something about this guy that really attracted Cody to him. There for, this would never end. Ever. Cody was too persistent, and typically always got what he wanted. Especially when it came to his mother, and stepfather... That was a whole other story though. One for much later.

While Cody smiled at the other boy, the boy didn't smile back. He didn't frown, didn't look curious and not even his eyes seemed to show anything. The guy just sort of looked at Cody emotionless. The guy looked rather... Empty almost. Then when the other dark haired male just looked away without a word. Cody frowned slightly. Why was this guy so closed off? Maybe he didn't hear Cody? The guy did have a pair of headsets in. Ah-ha! That was the problem! The guy didn't hear him or see him talk because Cody must have spoken to fast! This was one problem easily fixed though! Cody would simply have to grab the guy's attention, then speak. That way the guy actually heard him. Perfect plan! Right? Right!

That was when Cody smiled bright and happy again. Now how to be more direct with grabbing this guy's attention? Poke him again? Well, that didn't work the first time.. This time instead of poking the guy, Cody came up with a different plan. “Woosh!” Cody said as he reached his hand up and quickly pushed the earphone in the guys ear. This caused the earphone to pop out so that the guy could hear him no questions asked. Surly that must have caught the guy attention right? Cody then sent a wave at the guy, his big happy grin once again displayed. “Hello there! I don't think you heard me the first time, but.. The names Cody.” He introduced once again. Even though he had been ignore so rudely, Cody still went on about this cheerily. “What's your name?” Cody asked again. Oh dear Cody. This was going to be a question he'd continuously ask if he had to. Annoying but effective. Clearly this guy wanted nothing to do with Cody too. This was not clear to him though..

Yoshimi Sohma
((Thank you! I'm really trying my best. I have never played a character like this... xD I'm lovin' your character too~))

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru didn't like all of this attention. He like to be invisible. He continued to ignore the guy, right up to where he pulled out his earbud.
There were gasps around the room. The students couldn't believe the new guy just did that! There were more whispers, but more of in a shocked tone then previously.
Even though Hikaru was a bit surprised by this action, he didn't show it. He turned his head and stared at Cody. What was his problem? Why was he so persistent in talking to him? Hikaru had never encountered someone like this before... How was he supposed to deal with these kinds of people?
Hikaru debated on whether changing seats or not, but that was to much of a hassle.
"Hikaru." Hikaru responded to the boy's question in his childish voice of his. He could tell that this guy was just going to keep annoying him until he answered, so might as well get it over with.
The whispers grew. Hikaru never talked much, the only time he really talked was when the teacher told him to read or answer a question. He was mostly mute.
That was why the students were surprised to hear Hikaru speak. Some of them have never actually heard him speak, so you could imagine their shock.
With his small and nimble hand, Hikaru put his earbud back in his ear to block out this new annoying person. He hoped that he would find other friends and leave him alone.

Out Of Character:{Whaaaat?? You can't even tell! I love him! He's adorable and I can't help laughing at is cuteness! (I get a feeling the he reminds me of myself in some moments... >_> <_<}

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

So the whispering still continued around him, they were much more shocked than they had been. Cody didn't know why though. He was just acting like his usual self. Which some people couldn't stand.. Mostly girls could stand him. Only because they found him absolutely adorable. Was Cody that cute? He couldn't tell.. Once the other guy looked back over at him, he smiled a bit more. Ah-ha! The plan was a success! Why wouldn't the guy smile though? By now he'd get an annoyed look at least if no smiled was earned. Maybe the guy was just in a bad mood today? Wait. . Of coarse! This guy was in a bad mood! If Cody's eyes could have been seen, they would have shown Cody had sparked up an idea, or realization of something. If the realization was true or not, who knew. Cody was just assuming that guy was in a bad mood today. So maybe Cody could cheer him up?

Finally, he got an answer from the other male. The name Cody could tie in with his face was Hikaru. Cody smiled as if he really liked the name. Which he did. “Hikaru..... Nice to meet you H-...” Cody's cheeriness turned into a pout. Hikaru had looked away once again with the earbud placed back into his ear. You know, this guy was a bit more difficult than Cody had first thought. No problem though! Cody would keep trying.. “Flewp!” Cody sounded as he once again knocked the earbud from Hikaru's ear. This time when Hikaru would look at Cody, is lips were in the shape of a pout. “It's hard to hear people with music blasting in your ears ya know... Why are you so upset today?” Cody asked. When he had said “you” he gently poked at Hikaru's shoulder. Hikaru seemed rather, eh, shut off. Cody wasn't sure exactly why. He just knew he wanted to bring the guy into a better mood. If he was even upset..

Yoshimi Sohma
He he, thank you~ (;

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:47 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Eyes widened around the classroom at Cody's repeated action. Did this guy really just do that again?!
Hikaru looked over at Cody once again. He began to get irritated, even though it didn't show. Why couldn't this guy see that he didn't want to talk? Was he that clueless?
Hikaru was about to opened his mouth to tell the guy to f-off, when the teacher suddenly entered the classroom. Everyone immediately turned their attar tono to the teacher.
"Good morning class! Today we are going to discuss what will be on you're assays for next week. But first..." The teacher looked at her attendance sheet. "We have a new student. Would Cody Benson please come to the front of the class?" She asked, looking to see her new student.
Hikaru put his earbuds and IPod away the took out a pencil and note book from his backpack. He looked back out the window, thankful for the first time that class had started.

Out Of Character:{You are very much welcome~!}

LilRinn

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out