Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP]So how about a little talking....(Hel/Dakota) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 pm
The haunted house was nothing to Dakota now. The few times he had been in the place didn't leave a bitter taste like it did most hunters. Beyond the Ceres event, he didn't actually have issues with meeting students. He even thought fondly of the last one he had met....Fell? The super cute little reaper with her freaky little skeleton dog or whatever it was.

She had been cute.

Chama sounded clipped saying his girlfriends name but since the phoenix was making sure to remind him that he was in a monogamous ******** whatever, It's not like he forgot okay. Candace was his. No way he was going to mess this up.

The hallways were damp and dark as usual, his sword was the only thing that lit the way, pleased that it at least offered a small circle of light around him.

It wasn't till he saw the shadow of a form that he dimmed Chama down, mentally cooling her until his eyes adjusted to the dark.

Like a cat, he slithered to the form, blessing his luck that he was hunter because he was quiet and ten times more stealthier. The form wouldn't feel anything at first, maybe a small amount of wind changing...

And then a brightened blade against it's dark skin.

"Hello...." Dakota grinned, "First time I got the jump on one of you lovely peeps."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Hel would be the first to admit, beating on Hunters was pretty fun. It was always a no-nonsense and no questions asked kind of thing. Leap first and kick some a** and what not. Having her wings taken off by a Hunter, it wouldn’t be a surprise that she just wanted to see them stomped underneath her boot, right?

Right…

The reaper was prowling the Haunted House with her spear drawn, eyes darting left and right…but never behind, and she never seemed to care to try and listen for anyone stealthy. Until it was too late of course. Hel froze as there was a blade and heat against her neck…followed by a familiar voice. Well…there was no way she could bring her weapon around in time to avoid getting her throat slit…but there was one thing she could do…

A hand snapped back and grabbed the Moon Hunter’s ah…package, and applied enough pressure to make it start to hurt.

“On three, you drop the blade, and I will drop you.” She hissed.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:17 pm
"Oh it's you." He grinned, remembering the valkyrie but not soon enough because she was holding a very precious tool in her hands and just...He winced and expelled a breath out...his only sign that he was even remotely bothered.

"Fine on three...."

"One..."

"Twooo...."

"THREE!" He dropped the blade, moving back away from her just a step. His hands came up in a sort of surrender, sheathing the blade and studying Hel.

"Is it just me or since the last time I saw you, your boobs got bigger?" Joke Hel, Joke. "Don't worry, I'm not really hunting right now, just warning any students around to head out since I am sure the next hunter after me won't be so kind." He shrugged. Really, he didn't have a bone to pick with any students right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:25 pm
Delighted~” Hel drawled, her tone dripping with sarcasm, and she was left to wonder if the Hunter really would go through with this…

She was rather surprised actually, when he did. True to her word as well, she let him go, and shot away from him as well. She didn’t put her weapon away though, and was rather surprised again to see him sheathe his. The reaper kept it down for now, and narrowed her eyes as she studied the Hunter. Oh yeah…ran into this one before…pretty ah…outgoing for a lack of better words.

“My…how noble of you.” She mocked. “You like running around, helping us? I thought it was your job to dispose of us?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:43 pm
He shrugged, moving to lean back on the wall and give her a sly grin. Maybe even a wink.

"Not really noble, There's no point in fighting when I am not fighting for something? I have far more problems with the horseman to start some with students who are in school."

He watched her more, crossing his arms.

"So what brings you to the haunted house pretty lady?" He was staring at the red eyes okay, he was staring at the eyes. Not at the huge rack protruding from her shirt. OKAY THE EYES ******** GODDAMIT.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:50 pm
The reaper let the blade of her spear rest on the ground, and her other hand came to rest on her hip as she cocked it to the side, still glaring at the Hunter suspiciously. How cocky of him, to get so cozy, like she wasn’t a threat…

Hel pursed her lips, and her brow twitched.

“What brings you here?” She answered his question with another question. If he didn’t care about students…was he waiting here for Horsemen…and why Horsemen?  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:02 pm
"Because I have to do a couple of days walking around this place taking in FEAR levels for my bosses. Same bosses who would probably skin my a** if they knew I wasn't ridding the world of the greatest threat to mankind..." He snorted, "So I was killing time until I have to go back..."

He didn't even have a watch to check...oh duh his phone.

"You didn't answer my question gorgeous? You hunting hunters right now?" He grinned, "If so, It's just me for another two hours or so...since I am a full hunter or whatever..." He waved his hands...

"I forgot your name...What was it again?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:09 pm
He just spoke a few sentences, and Hel was already getting the distinct feeling this would open up and shed light on a very muddy and grey pool. Jackin’ A…it was easier to be ignorant…it really was. But that damn curiosity of the taboo and unknown got the better of her…though she was still very much wary and on guard.

“What is the greatest threat to man kind?” She asked, and then paused, snorting. “Calling me sweet nothings is not going to butter me up, so you can cut it out, and ya, I am hunting Hunters. I love beating them to a bloody pulp and watching them p***y out with those stupid pendants!” Hel snorted again. “You forgot my name? Rude.” It was okay though…she forgot his too.

“Well too ******** bad, I am not telling it to you.” Again.  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:41 pm
"FEAR" He studied her, "Insanity and distortion. All different levels of uh...let's go with the word magic. Different levels of magic that effect the lifestyles of hunters AND students and horseman alike." He tapped his hand on his arm, "I'm not too familiar on distortion, Insanity though is pretty terrible. I've faced that in students, hunters and horseman..."

He snorted, "The greatest threat to mankind is ignorance. We fear what we don't understand, and when we fear, we attack." He shrugged, "Don't they teach you guys about humans? Majorities of our wars are caused by human greed and fear."

"I'm Dakota Rainstar." He moved closer, holding out his hand. "Moon hunter, and Human. And if I don;t know your name, I'll just keep calling you pet names. Like precious and cupcake oh...oh s**t and my favorite. Sweet little ray of sunshine."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 pm
Yanno…this was all stuff she should…probably be more concerned with, but stuff that she oddly enough, wasn’t. The closest that insanity hit home for her was with Belladonna’s boilfriend…and Professor Red, of course…but aside from that, it didn’t affect her, nor did she concerned herself with it. Distortion…she didn’t even know what that was. Her lips pulled down into a frown again. Ignorance…yeah…

Hel idly rolled her shoulders in a weird sort of shrug. “The most I hear about Humans is from a group that wants to hug them…and the most recent thing I learned is that your kind has this green thing called money that you trade at stores for things.” As Dakota moved closer, Hel stood her ground, but her weapon was immediately raised, and the tip was pressing against his stomach, discouraging him from coming any closer. “You—Are going to stay right ******** there because I told you to…Dakota.” Hel looked pretty disturbed at some of the things he was coming up with…but it wasn’t enough to make her dish out her name yet.

“…What does that mean? Moon Hunter?”

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:40 pm
"That's a shame, if you guys don't learn about us, then it would be pointless to battle with us." Dakota studied her more, "I know you're a reaper because your species is the closest to resembling us. Though I don't know what kind. Last girl..Ghoul? I met was Fell, I don't know if you know her...but she was cool."

He dropped his hand on the spear instead, moving it away from his flesh. "You're not the friendliest. Its cute." He winked.

At first the question caught him off guard but then his grin grew even more.

"Moon is a division for the hunters. We defend, and we heal on the field. Uh you ever play like video games? In the RPG ones, we're the tanks, so other people don't get hurt!" His hands moved to show her while he spoke, "Moon, and suns are the ones that usually die on the field. Suns suns are the soliders."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 pm
Hel wrinkled her nose. “You…are a true sleuth.” Oh yes, more heavy sarcasm. “If I had a medal, it would be yours, for figuring out my race.” Hel didn’t show any recognition as he mentioned the name…but maybe she should go seek this ghoul out, if she was interacting with Hunters…

She let her weapon get pushed to the side, and the ghoul scowled loudly. “I am not cute!” She hissed. Hunter or not, she hated hearing that. The reaper pointed a finger at him. “You watch your tongue!” Hel fell silent though as Dakota spoke, and she found the information very interesting. She remembered back when S.E.E.D.S. had a forum…and how the forum listed different symbols on the coat. So…different…divisions? Sun…that little white haired p***y whose braid she cut off that one time…he had a Sun on his coat…

Hel’s brows furrowed.

“The two scythes!” She demanded. “What do they do!?” That last Hunter punk she fought…he had those on his coat.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:21 pm
"I know, I am a damn ******** Sherlock Holmes....Except like ten million light years hotter" He was being serious as he rubbed his jaw, smiling to himself. "No need, knowing your praise is enough pretty lady." He looked up at her outburst before laughing.

"Only a cute girl would say she isn't cute. But okay, how about beautiful then. The way you look, you'd get away with looking like a human for sure. Although red eyes isn't common, we can have them with contacts..." He shrugged, wondering how close she would let him get.

"No need to yell! Hmmm Two scythes is the Death division! Death and Life are more knowledge based. Death go out, scope the mission, gather knowledge and such and then take it back to Life who processes it. Life is also the reason we have all the technology including our weapons and our runic devices..." He stared thoughtfully at her, "Are you gonna tell me your name Princess?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:43 am
“…You are okay for a human I suppose.” Hel replied, and then looked like she was seriously considering throttling him for continuing on with the ‘cute’ thing before he let it slide. Hrm…could get away with blending in with humans, huh? Well…she could now…not so much before. Not when she had wings and was two toned.

“I WILL YELL IF I WANT!” Hel retorted, and narrowed her eyes. Death Division, huh? So that ******** punk was…like a spy? Really? The reaper looked like she swallowed a bug as Dakota mentioned weapons, because she knew what those were made of…

Ugh.

“I am not a princess and no.” She easily replied, and continued on with her questioning. “Who is the a** hole with the Death symbol…really stupid sunglasses…a knitted sock on his head…this tall—“ She made a gesture with a hand, and it wasn’t all that much above her “Short pale yellow hair with pink on the ends…with a giant glowing boomerang!?”

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:12 am
"Good to hear!" Dakota rubbed his jaw, "You'd be the third creature to say that. The first was Eris, the war horseman. I really like that one." He winked, covering her ears as she yelled a bit louder.

Weren't Valkyries a species of strictly women?

Says a lot about you Chama, says a lot.

He blinked, wondering why she'd want to know about Otto. Instead of answering her though, her started to walk back....

"Sorry! I don't give names out when others are not polite enough to give me a name!" He waved, "Maybe I can find another pretty lady student to spend time with!"

Lucyal

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces