Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Survivor ((Me & Praveena Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:51 pm
On the island chain of Raven Talon, lies a civilization like no other. The people of the island chain know nothing of the world beyond the islands. They have don't have the technology present today. Yet, they have the unique gift of understanding any language with ease. ______ the daughter of the ruler of the islands, is bored with her normal, everyday life of being a ruthless warrior who attacks anyone that disobeys her father. One day, while walking on the beach, ______ finds a boy around her age. Zarin was on a flight to begin his studies overseas, though it ended in disaster when one of the engines of the plane went up in flames and crashed into the ocean. Zarin washed up on the beach, with a twisted ankle and a major headache. What will happen now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:57 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin is the only survivor of the plane crash. He was lucky to survive the crash with just the injuries he has. Though he doesn't how lucky he is to be found by a warrior princess.
Pic: ((Will post later))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm
Name: Vianna St.Clair
Bio: Vianna is the warrior princess who, until now, has spent all of her time fighting her father's foes and cutting down anyone who opposes him. She has grown tired of this; the same routine, over and over again. One day, she finds an injured stranger on the beach. This just may be what she needs.
Pic:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Name: Vianna St.Clair
Bio: Vianna is the warrior princess who, until now, has spent all of her time fighting her father's foes and cutting down anyone who opposes him. She has grown tired of this; the same routine, over and over again. One day, she finds an injured stranger on the beach. This just may be what she needs.
Pic:

User Image

((I'll start us off))
Zarin, who had just survived a plane crash, woke up on a beach. He could feel the warm sand through his damp clothes. He sat up, feeling a dull pain from his twisted ankle.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna walked along the beach, looking out at the ocean. It was just another day on the island...another day just like the rest. She sighed and looked back at the beach, about to return home, when something caught her attention. Something was laying on the sand, not far from where she was...it looked like a person. She cautiously approached the person, and saw that it was a young man. She was alert; not knowing whether he was a friend or foe. However, by the look of his ankle, he seemed to be injured.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Vianna walked along the beach, looking out at the ocean. It was just another day on the island...another day just like the rest. She sighed and looked back at the beach, about to return home, when something caught her attention. Something was laying on the sand, not far from where she was...it looked like a person. She cautiously approached the person, and saw that it was a young man. She was alert; not knowing whether he was a friend or foe. However, by the look of his ankle, he seemed to be injured.

Zarin looked over at Vianna, noticing her walking toward him. He held his hands up, to show that he meant no harm. "You don't need to worry about me being a threat. As you can see from my injuries, I can't fight." He was telling the truth. He wouldn't be able to walk for a while.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:40 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna listened to the man as he spoke; his gestures clearly meaning that he was not a foe. He did not speak her native language, but she understood him due to her immense knowledge of languages. She walked over to him and knelt down by him. As she gently examined his ankle, she said, "What happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:08 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Vianna listened to the man as he spoke; his gestures clearly meaning that he was not a foe. He did not speak her native language, but she understood him due to her immense knowledge of languages. She walked over to him and knelt down by him. As she gently examined his ankle, she said, "What happened to you?"

Zarin sat up a little, careful not to put strain on his ankle. "A plane crash is what happened." Zarin pointed out to the water, toward where the nose of a plane cockpit stuck out of the water.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna looked out at the cockpit of the plane as it slowly sank into the ocean. She then looked back at the boy; the only survivor. She looked at him and said, "Do not worry, I will take you to a safe place." Before he could object, the warrior princess gently picked him up bridal style and carried him into the forest; making sure nothing put pressure on his ankle. She didn't take him to the village, since she knew her father would not react kindly to a stranger, but instead took him to her own private hiding place. Deep in the forest, a small home could be seen; somewhere she came when she needed peace and quiet away from the other warriors. She carried the strange boy inside and gently set him down on a cot. She then brought out the civilization's unique version of bandages and said, "Do not move." as she began to gently yet firmly wrap his ankle in the 'bandages'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:06 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Vianna looked out at the cockpit of the plane as it slowly sank into the ocean. She then looked back at the boy; the only survivor. She looked at him and said, "Do not worry, I will take you to a safe place." Before he could object, the warrior princess gently picked him up bridal style and carried him into the forest; making sure nothing put pressure on his ankle. She didn't take him to the village, since she knew her father would not react kindly to a stranger, but instead took him to her own private hiding place. Deep in the forest, a small home could be seen; somewhere she came when she needed peace and quiet away from the other warriors. She carried the strange boy inside and gently set him down on a cot. She then brought out the civilization's unique version of bandages and said, "Do not move." as she began to gently yet firmly wrap his ankle in the 'bandages'.

Zarin gave her a nod as she wrapped the bandages around his ankle. "Thanks for helping me. I know I must be a burden on you." Zarin wondered where in the world he was. Though, his main priority was healing.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna finished wrapping the bandages around his ankle and said, "You are welcome; you are no burden. Rest now, and let your ankle heal. Are you hungry or thirsty?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:16 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Vianna finished wrapping the bandages around his ankle and said, "You are welcome; you are no burden. Rest now, and let your ankle heal. Are you hungry or thirsty?"

Zarin smiled. "I'm a little hungry. I'll be fine with whatever you make, so don't worry about what to do." He sat back in the cot, keeping pressure off of his ankle.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna nodded; thankful he wasn't picky. She stepped into the kitchen and returned a little while later with a plate of fresh fruit and a piece of cooked chicken. She handed it to him as she said, "What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:59 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Vianna nodded; thankful he wasn't picky. She stepped into the kitchen and returned a little while later with a plate of fresh fruit and a piece of cooked chicken. She handed it to him as she said, "What is your name?"

Zarin, in between bites, looked at Vianna. He swallowed the food and wiped off his mouth. "My name is Zarin Carter. What is your name?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna looked at him and said, "My name is Vianna St.Clair; it is a pleasure to meet you, Zarin." She leaned against the wall and ate from a small plate of strawberries.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff