Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Royal Gaurd (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:22 am
The setting is modern day England. But in this time, there were still kings and queens. Queen Elizabeth Clayworth rules England in place of her late husband, Henry. She is the greatest queen that England has ever seen. Sadly, her time to hand over her throne to the next heir is near. That is where June comes in.
June Clayworth is a fifteen year old prince. He doesn't want to be the next king of England. He wishes to be free of this rule filled life. He is a trouble maker of the sort. He sneaks out of the castle to hang out with his friend's who don't even know who he really is. And he likes it like that. He doesn't want any special treatment. He just wants to be treated normally. But, his mother doesn't agree with that. She has him live a strict life, but he somehow always finds a way out of everything she swings at him. And that is where ___ comes in.
___ is an American who came to England on a mission. To assassinate the next heir to the throne. But first, he must be his body guard.
The queen of England hired ___ to look after the trouble making prince. Little did she know of ___'s true intent.
June, of course, was not happy about this. He did everything in his power to try to get rid of ___ like his other caretakers, but he just never seemed fazed by his attempts. So what is to become of these two? Will ___ fulfill his mission in killing the prince? Will June successfully get rid of him? Or will they both seem to need each other? More than they thought?

Name- June Clayworth
Age- 15
Appearance-
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 am
~bump~  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:46 am
User Image

Mirage arrived in England ready to kill the heir to the throne. His mission would not be an easy one. He studied the prince thoroughly and knew all the little tricks he pulled to get rid of previous guards. Mirage arrived at the palace and went straight to work. He found and spoke with the queen then headed off to meet Prince June for the first time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:53 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

All around the castle, the servents were frantThe queen's sister, Amelia, was visiting this evening, and the prince was no where to be found! Again! Where was Prince June?!
Outside in a little village outside the castle called Watering, the sounds out teenage boys laughing and goofing around were heard in a small field. There was a boy name Albert who was 17, a boy name Tyler who was Albert's twin brother, Hamlet who was 16, his younger brother Romeo who was 15, and then there was June. Prince June to be exact. But his friend's didn't know that June came from loyal blood. He was just June to them. Just the way he liked it.
"Hey June!" Albert called from across the field. He kicked a soccer ball towards the smaller of the five, to get it away from Tyler. June got the ball then kicked it to Hamlet, who quickly made a goal. "Yeah! In your face Romeo! I win the bet!" Albert cheered. Romeo rolled his eyes then handed Albert 13 pounds. "Oh yeah baby. Now I can take my girl to lunch." June rolled his eyes. "What girl? You mean that imaginary one you made up when you were eight?" He asked. Albert glared at him and Tyler laughed. "Damn you Tyler! I told you not to tell anyone about that!" Albert yelled and chased his brother around the field. June, Romeo, and Hamlet all laughed.
"Hey, I just got my allowance today. Want to go and get some cake?" Hamlet asked them. June smiled and nodded. "Of course!" He answered, then the three of them left the twins who wee still chasing each other around.
The three of them walked down the streets of Watering, and arrived at Sally's bakery. They walked in and bought as much as their arms could carry. "Thanks Sally!" June called from behind him. Sally smiled. "No problem! Come again you three!" She called back.
The boys went back to the field and ate their sweets as they watched Albert and Tyler still chasing each other. They laughed when Albert slipped of a muddy patch and got his clothes dirty.
It was just another typical day for June. Sneaking out, hanging out with his group of friends, the usual. Little did he know, that he would get a new caretaker... And how that man would impact his life.

Out Of Character:{}

Even if It's the last thing I do...

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:58 am
User Image
Mirage Ingram
Bio: Born in London, England but returned, with this mother, back to the USA after his father passed away. He grew up rough and in a refined society. Later when he turned 17 he joined an anti English rule group that turned their focus to destroying the English throne. He was soon assigned to kill Prince June.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:05 pm
Kitory_Guardian_Angel
User Image
Mirage Ingram
Bio: Born in London, England but returned, with this mother, back to the USA after his father passed away. He grew up rough and in a refined society. Later when he turned 17 he joined an anti English rule group that turned their focus to destroying the English throne. He was soon assigned to kill Prince June.

Yay! Accepted! (And thank you for making a reason on why he is going to kill June. I forgot to add that into the description... >_>)  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:44 pm
Mirage left the castle and went in search of the young prince. "This kid is really going to get it if I have to hunt him down all the time." He was walking down the street when he spotted the prince with a few other boys. He walked straight up to the prince and threw him over his shoulder, "Prince June, it's time to go." He glared at the other boys daring them to challenge him. "Your mother has company and you are supposed to be there. You will not keep the Queen waiting any more." He walked out of the bakery with Prince June over his shoulder.  
shiyome rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June was sitting happily with his friends while eating sweets. He was about to take a bit out of his chocolate cake before he was swung up on a stranger's shoulder. His eyes widened. What was going on. That was before he heard the man call him prince. He grew angry and began to kick and punch the guy. "b*****d! Let me go! Who the hell are you! Put me down!" He yelled at the stranger as he continued to struggle. "Put me down dammit!" He yelled in frustration as he continued to kick and punch the man. There was no way that he was going back to that castle just yet!

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:00 am
Mirage walked on with the June kicking and flailing around, "No, I will not put you down Prince June. I'm Mirage your new body guard. Your mother, the Queen, hired me to protect you and ensure that you are where you are expected to be when you are expected to be there. Now you are a real piece of work. Already I've seen that you've lied to your friends and throw a royal fit like a little brat. Let me make this clear. From here on out if you are supposed to be some where you will be there and on time." Mirage tossed June into the back seat of his truck; locking the door. He gave June a dirty look before getting into the drivers seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:34 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June didn't like this guy. He didn't like him at all. "Like I would ever listen to you." He told him with a glare. It seemed that this guy didn't care how he acted to him. Even if he was the prince.
June made an "ooff" sound when he was tossed in the back of this guys truck. He made a clicking sound with his tongue out of annoyance, then crossed his arms over his chest. This guy was going to be difficult to get rid of. He could already tell.
When they arrived, June got out of the car to be surrounded by servants. He frowned in annoyance, then took the clothes that they were fussing over. "I can get dressed myself." He told them then stormed into the castle and headed up to his room. He thought of ditching again, but he knew that Mirage guy would just find him and drag him back.
June got dressed in the fancy clothes that he was supposed to wear, then went down stairs. The servants were sighing in relief that the young prince had gotten ready. And just in time too.
A few minutes later, the queen's sister arrived. The three of them went to the garden for tea.
June frowned the whole time, clearly hating this. He did not want to be there at all. He wished that Mirage guy never found him. He hated him. Just like he hated the other caretakers.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:39 am
Mirage enjoyed watching the prince in discomfort. He watched the prince with a smug grin on his face the whole time. From his point of view the prince deserved to be uncomfortable and displeased. Mirage stood at a close watch the whole time to ensure the prince was where he was supposed to be. So far his job was going to be easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June glanced over at Mirage one time when his mother and aunt were in their own little world, talking to each other. He saw his smug grin and frowned. This guy's very existence pissed him off.
Finally, an hour later, his aunt left. His mother went up to her study and June was left alone. Good. Just what he wanted.
June stood up then walked right past Mirage, not looking at him even once. He went straight up to his room then collapsed on his bed. "Uggggh!" He groaned in annoyance. He hated this. He hated being a prince. Why couldn't he be a normal teenager?
June then got up and changed out of the fancy clothes he was wearing. He changed into jeans and a t-shirt then looked at himself in the mirror. He frowned then scruffed up his hair. He smiled. Perfect. Time to leave.
After opening his window, June began to climb down the rose fence that was on the wall. He cut up his hand like he usually did, but he didn't care. He landed on the ground then ran out to his secret pathway that lead him into town without being seen.
June ran with a smile on his face. He loved when he did this. It made him feel free...
As June ran around the streets, he looked for his four friends. Where could they be? When he left them, they were at the field. And that was where he was headed.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:12 am
Mirage had a feeling the prince had jumped ship again. He was quick to follow June. Before June could get to the field Mirage had him cut off already. "Where do you think you are going? Let me guess you are going to lie to your subjects again? Not a very good friend you are." He snatched up June tossing him on his shoulder again like a sack of potatoes. "If this is what I'm going to have to deal with then you are really going to hate me. I've told you once before we are not going to keep doing this." He began walking back to the palace.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:34 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June's eyes widened when Mirage suddenly cut off his path. He grew angry. "I'm not lying to them! I'm just... Not telling them everything..." He told him. His eyes widened once again when he was flung over his shoulder. Rage boiled up inside of him and he began to kick and punch.
"Let me go! Put me down! You're not the boss of me b*****d!!" June yelled. He then began to pull the guy's hair, and do any possible way to get him to put him down.
June then got into a better position, then bit Mirage's neck. Hard.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:48 am
Mirage was instantly pissed, "You Imp! What the hell did you bite me for?!" He threw the price to the floor. Mirage pinned him down by sitting on him and holding his arms down. "I'm just doing my job and you are being a royal pain in my a**. Now when we get back to the palace you are not going anywhere when I report to the Queen this evening. You persist being a child and I will treat you like a child and in my opinion you could use a royal spanking." Mirage turned the prince over his knee and spanked him hard. "Back in the states this kind of crap from a child is not tolerated."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff