Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Real World Invasion Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
Having resolved the crisis in the digital world and competing in the Hunters Tournament, everyone has returned to the human world to take a well deserved break from all the fighting. However, the peaceful days were proving to be few in number as more and more violently aggressive digimon have begun crossing the threshold into the human world to stir up trouble. Unfortunately no one seems to know who might be behind this latest string of digimon attacks and it's looking as though there's plenty more on the way.

Zapmon: This doesn't sound good.

Crystal: We're going to have our work cut out for us.

Zapmon: *shrug* Oh well, at least it won't be boring.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 pm
Shiro: well this looks ugly as hell.

Roveth: wonder if i should show up to help.

Jared: *eyes closed for the moment*

Jake: eh... what're you up to Jared?

Jared: *opens left eye, which was changed to look like Tobito's Sharingan* Kamui. *unleashes dimensional swirly thing that takes out Larry's head*

Roveth: oh... forgot about Larry.

Shiro: maybe we're getting used to him?

Jared: *blood drips from eye like tears* .... you guys are, i'm not.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:11 pm
The day started out quiet and peaceful. And because it was a Sunday there wasn't any school. With that in mind, Crystal had insisted that Shiro should take some time off while she went out patrolling the city for any rogue digimon that did happen to turn up causing trouble. So, while Tagiru was busy drooling into his pillow dreaming about digimon hunting and most everyone else was still sleeping in while they had the chance, Crystal was duking it out with a rogue Master Tyranomon that was causing a serious traffic jam after realizing in the middle of a busy intersection.

"Reload Yuki Agumon," Crystal held out her Xros Loader. "Mokumonz, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros! Moku Greymon"
Yuki Agumon increased in size by combining with the dozen Mokumonz from Crystal's Xros Loader to become a pale bluish white colored Greymon with antlers made of solid pale blue ice. Moku Greymon's body radiated with a cold fog identical to dry ice.

The newly Digi Xrossed digimon charged out into the intersection to wrestle the Master Tyranomon away from impaling his claws into a nearby car.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm
Jake was still shut off in his room out cold, due to some fierce fighting in rogues and running on adrenaline for the entire week, and roveth was out and about helping keep his information network and such keeping eyes peeled for interesting digimon as well as other side errands to torment people he felt like tormenting (like Ren the shrimpy.)

Shiro of course was left at home on Crystal's orders, and had been lounging about, after having gotten his butt chewed out by Koushirou again and such for the crap he's gone through, his inverted eyes gazing about lightly while he scratched his cheek a bit lightly as he was looking in the fridge "Oi, Gabumon! can you head to the store and get some groceries for us? seems were getting a bit low on everything." he called out, said digimon had just handed his popcorn over to the Shoutmonz that were watching the TV and headed over to shiro to get the list "sure. someone's gotta go out and such. i'll be back in an hour or so." with that, he took the wallet and list, stuffing it under his fur, and headed out, leaving Shiro to chuckle in the meanwhile.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:33 pm
The Master Tyranomon began releasing a red aura, accumulating energy and producing a breath of flames from its mouth releasing his powerful Master Fire attack. However, before the flames could cause any damage to the surrounding traffic and pedestrians, Moku Greymon grabbed the Master Tyranomon in a headlock and slammed him face down on the pavement. With that taken care of, Moku Greymon pulled away from the Master Tyranomon to inhale a breath of cold air. "Mega Blizzard!" Moku Greymon declared exhaling the breath as a tornado of freezing cold air that rapidly encased the Master Tyranomon in a sturdy layer of ice. With the Master Tyranomon immobilized by the ice, Moku Greymon rushed in to finish him off by ramming into him with his front horn. "Frozen Antler!"

The ice shattered along with the Master Tyranomon's data. The data reformed within the capture array floating above Crystal's Xros Loader.

"Digimon Capture Complete!" Crystal gave Moku Greymon a thumbs up signaling him to split back into Yuki Agumon and the Mokumonz, the latter group returning to the Xros Loader while Yuki Agumon ran up to rejoin her now that the fight was over. Crystal glanced over the intersection that had served as their battlefield. "It looks like we managed to get through that without causing too much property damage."

"That's a relief," Yuki Agumon spoke up once he was standing alongside her. "I was trying not to be too rough with him, but it's kind of hard to hold back against a strong opponent like Master Tyranomon."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:05 pm
"... Target acquired." The huge and ominous figure of Ragnamon loomed in orbit over Japan. "... Beginning lock-on procedure."

"Nice job," Destromon's voice projected from Ragnamon's transmission circuit. "The rest of our forces will be deployed shortly."

"... Lock-on procedure complete. Target locked. Permission to fire requested." Ragnamon continued in his monotonous machine-like tone.

"Permission granted," Destromon's voice confirmed. "Give that kid a warning shot he can't possibly ignore!"

"... Ragnarök Cannon." Ragnamon fired a massive energy beam from its chest cannon to blast a hole through the apartment Shiro shared with Crystal, Jake, and Roveth detonating the television Shiro had been watching in the process.

*~*~*~*~*

All throughout the city the streets instantly became flooded with Tankmonz and Tankdramonz while the sky became flooded with Pteranomonz, Megadramonz, and Gigadramonz. Destromon materialized just outside the damaged apartment complex, easily towering over the entire complex. At the same time, a lone Black Metal Garurumon was homing in on Shiro's Gabumon. The machine beast circled in behind him and shot off a few missiles to explode at Gabumon's feet to get his attention.

"You're mine!" The Black Metal Garurumon spoke with a low growl evident in his voice.  

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:51 pm
Shiro had been eating his Peanut butter sandwich while watching TV with the shoutmonz as he yaawned a bit, his tails flicking about idly while he leaned forward, a good part in the show coming up "feels good to relax... that's for--" of cours,e he was cut off mid sentence when a bright flash of light had gleamed from the window, and Shiro hastily pulled up Rho Alias just as the blast blown a hole straight through the apartment wall, and blowing up the TV, managing to protect himself and most of the other stuff in the living room, the TV however was toast as Shiro coughed a bit from the smoke, narrowing his eyes lightly "one day. one day is all i ask... so WHY IS FATE BEING A FICKLE b***h TODAY!?!?!?!?" of course, Jake had not heard a thing, due to being still out cold from overworking himself more than Shiro, who was a litteral stamina freak nowadays. either way this led to the fox Hanyou jumping out of the hole after gathering the Shoutmon'z up in his Xros Loader, and proceeded to leap off of a Gigadramon flinging it's Genocide Gear attack with a bit of deft catching and sending them after another Gigadramon in it's place before landing on the roof looking around to see what the hell was going on, and face growing ever more serious upon seeing the invasion force and all "... the gods must hate me uproariously. or Murphy must love ******** with my life way too much." he said coldly while gripping his Xros Loader.

Gabumon meanwhile yelped when he had to dodge the timed missiles from Black Metal Garurumon, and managing to make sure he didn't let the eggs pop out from the bag while glaring at the hostile Ultimate "Oi! watch the produce!" of course, the rookie had seen something move in the shadows, and proceeded to look back to the Ultimate while giving off a gulp as he sighed, lookign upwards."why me?" before proceeding to toss the groceries in the air towards the Alley, and then fled like a bat out of hell -AWAY- from Black Metal Garurumon.

a couple of hands caught the bags as the shadows morphed, and coalesced into the form of Roveth, looking quite amused seeing the rookie digimon run off, before taking the foodhe had managed to save, and disappearing back into the darkness, heading home to drop it off, with help from Sangloupmon of course, before he'd try to see if he could help in handling this invasion ~and who says i'm not a bad guy at heart.. i'd have left the food to crash and be forgotten and left Gabumon behind.~ he thought as he finished sinking into the shadows once more, a dark chuckle lightly emanating from it before disappearing as if he wasn't there to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:30 am
"Yuki Agumon Shinka! V-dramon!" Crystal's partner immediately went to work on the Tankmonz and Tankdramonz that now flooded the streets, still trying to minimize property damage by finishing them off quickly with precision blasts of his V Breath Arrow.

Crystal also sent out Buraimon, Strikedramon, Tuskmon, and Queen Chessmon to combat the Tankmonz and Tankdramonz at close range while sending out Gryphomon and Hououmon to combat the Megadramonz and Gigadramonz that filled the sky. She was only vaguely aware of the fact that when these digimon were defeated it did not activate her Xros Loader's capture array and they instead dispersed into luminescent pastel green data particles. She might have been paying more attention to that fact if she hadn't noticed Gabumon fleeing from the rogue Black Metal Garurumon. That certainly wasn't an even fight. Why wasn't Gabumon with Shiro? Of course, there really wasn't any time to be concerning herself with that since that Black Metal Garurumon really seemed to have it in for Gabumon.

"I wasn't planning on today being so busy, but I guess we'd better help him out," Crystal sighed quietly to herself. She reached into her pocket to pull out a card and swiped it through the card port of her modified Xros Loader. "Card Slash! Downgrade!" she declared activating the card's effect on the unwitting Black Metal Garurumon. He was immediately degenerated into the far less imposing form of Black Gabumon.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 am
The Black Gabumon floundered in futility as gravity brought him toppling to the ground after degenerating from Black Metal Garurumon. Stubbornly refusing to acknowledge the setback of his being degenerated into a child stage digimon, the Black Gabumon recovered quickly to continue his tireless pursuit of Shiro's Gabumon. "Petit Fire!" Black Gabumon declared as he exhaled a breath of black flames with the intention of singing Gabumon's tail.

*~*~*~*~*

Destromon's optical sensors locked onto Shiro. "So you are the puny child chosen by Graildramon to bring peace across the dimensions. Let's see what you're capable of."

A dozen or so each of Boltmonz and Hi Andromonz materialized on the rooftop surrounding Shiro. The Boltmonz rushed in to pummel Shiro with their fists using their Berserk attack while the Hi Andromonz formed a circle around him. The Hi Andromonz in the outer circle began taking the fission energy from the blue neutron-control turbines on their right shoulders and the fusion energy from the red atom-control turbines on their left shoulders, combining them into the palms of their hands and focusing it into beams of annihilation energy. "Atomic Ray!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:06 pm
Gabumon of course breathed a sigh of relief, before yelping as his fur and tail caught on fire "Ow hot hot hot hot!" this led to the digimon flopping on theground and rolling cartoonishly to put out the fire, before turning around with a decisive growl in his throat, smoke coming off his body "and what's your beef with me anyway! i'd remember if i ticked off digimon in the past few weeks!" he shouted, having not noticed Crystal nearby just yet, before charging at the black Gabumon "Little Horn!" he shouted, trying to ram the horn into his downgraded opponent and all.

Scene Change Hatsudo

Shiro had frowned when he had not seen anything that specified the one who shot that blast, however the suddenly materializing mechanical digimon actually got him on guard ~s**t! Ultimate Levels!~ he thought to himself, before kneeling down and proceeding to jump uop, and punt a Boltmon or two in the head to send them scrambling forward into the firing Atomic Rays, while forming arcane arrays to quickly bounce off of to narrowly dodge others continuing to fire "Damn! not a good thing... Reload, Tactimon!" he called out, the General leaping out of the Xros Loader in a blaze of lgiht before landing on the roof crashing the sheath of Jatetsufujinmaru right into the roof twice "Ni no Tachi!" he called out, hands starting to come out and the dead warriors began trying to hold the ultimates down a bit while Tactimon charged forward with Shiro having summoned his traced version of Tetsusaiga and proceeded to put energy through the blade, which took on a diamond-like look "Kongoshoha!" he cried out, before slashing the air, creating a large rift of energy, which began firing off large shards of Adamant right at them while Tactimon wisely jumped back and then onto a nearby building's roof while shiro frowned and started looking around again keeping a wary glance around "what in the world is going on here...? this is looking more and more like a war zone!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:36 pm
The Black Gabumon winced as it was knocked back by Shiro's Gabumon's horn, but quickly recovered with a snarl. "You think you're so special because you're one of the chosen digimon, but without your partner you're just a pathetic little weakling. I'm tired of your kind getting all the praise in the digital world!"

He flashed back into Black Metal Garurumon as the degenerative effect of Crystal's Downgrade card abruptly wore off. "Cocytus Breath!" The Black Metal Garurumon growled exhaling a blast of ice with the intention of freezing Shiro's Gabumon solid to finish him off.

*~*~*~*~*

As the Boltmonz and Hi Andromonz fell to the combined efforts of Shiro and Tactimon, a second massive energy beam from Ragnamon's Ragnarök Cannon came smashing down from the heavens without any warning.

"Oi, watch where you're aiming that thing," Destromon broadcast a sharp reprimand to the orbiting digimon. "You could have hit me with that one."

"... The prospect is tempting, however sensors indicate that you are well out of range." Ragnamon's machine-like voice replied through the transmission circuit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:57 pm
"Reload Black Sparrowmon!" Crystal responded quickly when the effect of her Downgrade card wore off on the Black Metal Garurumon. "Use your Gravity Laser to bring down that ice, and be quick about it!"

Black Sparrowmon targeted Black Metal Garurumon's Cocytus Breath with his laser blasters, declaring "Gravity Laser!" while shooting out gravitational beams to intercept the ice and send it plummeting down to the ground and away from Shiro's Gabumon.

"Hey Gabumon, I know this guy has you picked out as his opponent and all, but since you aren't with Shiro right now, how about if we take it from here," Crystal volunteered her assistance before returning her attention to the Black Metal Garurumon.

"I really hope you have some kind of plan in mind," Black Sparrowmon immediately began to protest. "I'm not keen to be fighting one-on-one with an ultimate."

"Quit complaining," Crystal retorted. "And don't underestimate yourself. If I'm right, then you should be able to take this guy no problem."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 pm
Gabumon had shuddered after being freed from the ice, twitching an eyebrow before nodding a bit lightly "a-a-a-all y-y-y-y-yours.. AAAAACHOO~!" after the sneeze, and using a Petit Fire to warm his fur up quickly he sighed as he glared at the Black Metal Garurumon "being a Chosen Digimon isn't a walk in the park, take it from me, my Chosen child gets into more trouble than i know how to keep him out of, and most of the time he has nothing to do with it!" of course, out from the shadows of a nearby alley Sangloupmon padded through, and promptly nipped at Gabumon's fur, and dragged him back into the shadows "come on Gabu-aniki, Shiro-san needs you and you're not able to handle the guy anyway at the moment." of course, despite squirming and flailing, he went into the shadows, and was dragged out of the fight.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro of course panted a bit before the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, and caused him to hastily bring up Rho Alias once more, however due to the haste and not calling out the name fast enough, the shield only held for about a quarter of the time, forcing Shiro to get flung downwards, with a badly burnt arm smoking with black smoke as he had screamed out in pain ,grunting as he laid on the new roof he was on "Son... of.. a... Sukamon...!!!!" of course, he slowly pushed himself back to his feet, as his body started going futzy again, before being enveloped in a spiral of data, as he had changed to Archermon once more, before clutching his still damaged and fuzzy arm, looking upwards in the sky as he thought ~Che! the hell.. is this crap? that was clearly Ultimate level in power... maybe even beyond ultimate... fine then.~ he looked to his Xros Loader before flicking through his choices, before bringing it back up with his free hand "Reload, Monitamonz, Commandramon!"the 3 Ninja-monitors and one Camo-attired digimon had appeared, as he nodded lightly "Alright, you four. i'll need your combined power to try and find the leaders of this crazy invasion." the four of them nodded as he winced, his burnt arm still twitching a bit while holding up his remaining unharmed arm "Monitamonz! Commandramon! Digi Xros!" the four of them started being enveloped in energy, before shooting up in a spiral of color and light, and creating a nice orb of energy which formed what looked like a Sealsdramon, but it also held a large clothing/armor bound sniper rifle, and it's Scouter Mono-eye gear has seemed to looked upgraded, almost as detailed as a Scouter and such. "Eagle Vision Snipe-Sealsdramon!" the new digimon called out, as Archermon just nodded in approval while patting the adult/Xros'ed Sealsdramon change "good, good.. use what you can to find our opponents. especially the one shooting at me." he said calmly while he traced out an odd item from his mind's eye, and took it into hand as it glowed golden, and the arm started to heal and regenerate automatically, at a moderate pace ~Che, to resort to Avalon...~ he muttered mentally, while the dragon digimon had flicked the mono-eye forward, before scanning the entire area "Keen Sight Scouter Monoeye!" and began using a nigh 360 degree vision, to start scanning the entire city and above the city to find out the entire battlefield scene. Tactimon had joined Archermon and Sealsdramon on the roof frowning in his own way of narrowed eyes "to harm you... it takes a lot of concentrated power." Archermon just shook his head, and kept concentrating on healing while waiting for the update.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:58 pm
To prevent the Black Metal Garurumon from simply returning to targeting Shiro's Gabumon, Black Sparrowmon wielded his Gravity Laser to keep the machine beast grounded in place while Sangloupmon made off with Gabumon. However, Black Metal Garurumon aside, there was still the matter of the invading army flooding the streets and sky. If it were just Black Metal Garurumon, then there was no question that Crystal could have taken him quickly with her own army of digimon, but right now her attention was divided along with her fighting forces. If this was really an invading army, then Crystal had to play it smart and avoid wasting time and energy by thinning out her forces like this.

"Come on back you guys," Crystal called back V-dramon (who immediately degenerated back into Yuki Agumon), Buraimon, Strikedramon, Tuskmon, and Queen Chessmon to her Xros Loader. She was less concerned about the two ultimates, Gryphomon and Hououmon, since they would be more than a match for the Megadramonz and Gigadramonz attacking from the air. She just needed someone on the ground who could handle large numbers of enemy digimon simultaneously. Fortunately, she had just the digimon for the job. "Reload Skull Mammothmon!"

The enormous undead digimon burst forth and immediately began trampling down the Tankmonz and Tankdramonz in his path with ease. With Skull Mammothmon on that front, Crystal was free to concentrate on taking down Black Metal Garurumon. Black Sparrowmon was certainly fast enough to keep up with his movements and the Gravity Laser could keep Black Metal Garurumon grounded indefinitely, but it just didn't seem to pack quite enough punch to land a killing blow. Black Sparrowmon was going to need a little more firepower if Crystal really intended for him to be able to finish the job.

Crystal spun the dial on her Xros Loader scrolling through her options until she saw something she thought she could use. "Black Sparrowmon, Cannondramon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!"
Cannondramon's triple-barreled cannon detached briefly so that Black Sparrowmon's wings could become mounted beneath them. The blaster portion of Black Sparrowmon's body became mounted onto Cannondramon's tail. And finally, the rear portion of Black Sparrowmon's frame fused onto Cannondramon's armored helmet to become reminiscent of the crested helmet on Shoutmon X5. "Black Jet Cannondramon!"

"Triple Singularity Cannon!"
Black Jet Cannondramon quickly fired upon Black Metal Garurumon with the enhanced gravitationally charged triple-barreled Dyna Cannon on its back.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:09 pm
Black Metal Garurumon never stood a chance. The implosive force of the Triple Singularity Cannon ripped and twisted his data structure in three conflicting directions until he couldn't take it anymore and exploded into a golden cloud of data to be gathered in the capture array of Crystal's Xros Loader.

*~*~*~*~*

"Ragnamon, hold your fire," Destromon instructed the orbital cannon digimon. "I'm gonna have a little fun with them."

"... Order acknowledged." Ragnamon verified. "... Preparing to standby."

Destromon stepped forward and smashed one of his huge metal talons into the building that Archermon had retreated to. "Sorry, but you're fighting me now!"  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff