Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Foreign StepSister ((Me and Yoshimi Sohma)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:19 pm
When Zarin was first born, his father left his mother. The reason was because 2 years before Aaron's dad met his mom, he got his girlfriend who lived overseas pregnant. She gave birth to a healthy girl and named her ______. Its been 16 years since then and Zarin is now a junior in high school. He hasn't met his stepsister in all of his life, but has heard of her from his mom and his monthly video chats with his dad. ______ on the other hand, has seen pictures of Zarin when he was younger, but not pictures of him recently. Then, the unthinkable happened. _____'s mom and dad died in a car crash. Zarin's mom took it upon herself to go overseas and bring her back. Today is the first day Zarin and ______ will be meeting person. What will happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:28 pm
Name: Zarin
Bio: Story
Pic: ((Will post later))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:12 am
bigbubz1

May I join this rp?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:17 am
Yoshimi Sohma
bigbubz1

May I join this rp?

Sure!  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 am
bigbubz1
Yoshimi Sohma
bigbubz1

May I join this rp?

Sure!

Really? Yay! But I have one quick question... Is my character supposed to be older than yours? Or is she supposed to be younger? I got a little confused...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:46 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
bigbubz1
Yoshimi Sohma
bigbubz1

May I join this rp?

Sure!

Really? Yay! But I have one quick question... Is my character supposed to be older than yours? Or is she supposed to be younger? I got a little confused...

She's supposed to be older than mine since she was born 2 years before my character.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:58 pm
bigbubz1
Yoshimi Sohma
bigbubz1
Yoshimi Sohma
bigbubz1

May I join this rp?

Sure!

She's supposed to be older than mine since she was born 2 years before my character.

Okie dokie. I shall make my profile now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 pm
Name- Melody Harrison
Age- 18
Bio- Melody was born in England and lived there all her life. She never left the country. She was a sheltered child, and didn't know much of the world. She wasn't let out of the house, unless it was for school. If she did, she was usually with her parents. They were very protective of her. She barely had any friends, and she never had a boyfriend. She always thought she was an only child, until she was four. That was when she learned about her little half-brother Zarin.
She always asked about him. Even though she never met him, she new she loved him. He was her little brother of course! And he just sounded so cute!
Fourteen years later after learn about the accident, her parents died in a car crash. Her parents died instantly.
Melody was devastated. She cried that day, but she made a decision to stay strong and live happily. That was what her parents would have wanted.
Those days after her parent's death, her grandparents from her mother's side stayed with her. That was when she met Zarin's birth mother. She told her to come live with her and her son. She didn't want to be a burden on her grandparents, so she decided to go.
Melody was extremely nervous. She has heard of Zarin, but she never met him. What if he didn't like her? What if she was a burden to him?
That brings us to the present.
Appearance-
User Image

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:07 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Name- Melody Harrison
Age- 18
Bio- Melody was born in England and lived there all her life. She never left the country. She was a sheltered child, and didn't know much of the world. She wasn't let out of the house, unless it was for school. If she did, she was usually with her parents. They were very protective of her. She barely had any friends, and she never had a boyfriend. She always thought she was an only child, until she was four. That was when she learned about her little half-brother Zarin.
She always asked about him. Even though she never met him, she new she loved him. He was her little brother of course! And he just sounded so cute!
Fourteen years later after learn about the accident, her parents died in a car crash. Her parents died instantly.
Melody was devastated. She cried that day, but she made a decision to stay strong and live happily. That was what her parents would have wanted.
Those days after her parent's death, her grandparents from her mother's side stayed with her. That was when she met Zarin's birth mother. She told her to come live with her and her son. She didn't want to be a burden on her grandparents, so she decided to go.
Melody was extremely nervous. She has heard of Zarin, but she never met him. What if he didn't like her? What if she was a burden to him?
That brings us to the present.
Appearance-
User Image

((I'll start us off))
Zarin yawned as he got out of bed and went downstairs. His hair, which was usually tied back in a ponytail because of how long it was, hung down past his neck. As he began to eat a bowl of cereal he made, he remembered that today was the day that Melody would be coming to live with them. Zarin's mom was probably driving home with Melody from the airport right about now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
☆ M e l o d y ♡ H a r r i s o n ☆

Melody walked out of the airport with her pink suitcases. She looked around when she saw Zarin's mother. She smiled and walked over to her. "Good morning." Melody greeted her in her British accent. The mother smiled. "Hello Melody. Are you ready to go?" She asked her. Melody nodded. "Yes, ma'am." She politely told her and they both walked to her car. Melody put her suitcases in the trunk. She sat down in the passengers seat and they were off.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:18 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

Melody walked out of the airport with her pink suitcases. She looked around when she saw Zarin's mother. She smiled and walked over to her. "Good morning." Melody greeted her in her British accent. The mother smiled. "Hello Melody. Are you ready to go?" She asked her. Melody nodded. "Yes, ma'am." She politely told her and they both walked to her car. Melody put her suitcases in the trunk. She sat down in the passengers seat and they were off.

Zarin, after putting his empty bowl in the sink, went to take a shower. After around 10 minutes, he dried off and got dressed. He looked at the clock and then smiled a little. Mom and Melody should be home any minute now. I finally get to meet Melody in person.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

Melody looked around from the window. She had never left England before. She was really... Nervous. "U-um... Thank you again for taking me into your home. I greatly appreciate it..." She thank her new caretaker. The mother smiled. "It's no problem. I'm happy to help." She said. Melody smiled then looked out her window. She finally arrived at her new home. She got out of the car and got out her suitcases. Looking up at her new home, Melody took a deep breath. Here it goes. She was finally going to meet her brother. "Zarin! We're here!" His mother called. Melody gulped. She stood In front of the door, really nervous.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:12 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

Melody looked around from the window. She had never left England before. She was really... Nervous. "U-um... Thank you again for taking me into your home. I greatly appreciate it..." She thank her new caretaker. The mother smiled. "It's no problem. I'm happy to help." She said. Melody smiled then looked out her window. She finally arrived at her new home. She got out of the car and got out her suitcases. Looking up at her new home, Melody took a deep breath. Here it goes. She was finally going to meet her brother. "Zarin! We're here!" His mother called. Melody gulped. She stood In front of the door, really nervous.

There was a click as the front door was unlocked and opened. Zarin stood there and smiled. "Welcome back mom." He looked over at Melody. They were roughly the same height, give or take an inch or so. "Its good to meet you Melody. I'm Zarin, your younger brother." He moved out of the way to let them through.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image

"It's good to be back, sweetie." His mother said then kissed his head. Melody smiled when she saw Zarin. She curtsied. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Zarin." She politely told him in her accent. "You will be in the room next to Zarin's. Zarin, can you give her a tour and get her settled in?" His mother said with a smile.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:58 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

"It's good to be back, sweetie." His mother said then kissed his head. Melody smiled when she saw Zarin. She curtsied. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Zarin." She politely told him in her accent. "You will be in the room next to Zarin's. Zarin, can you give her a tour and get her settled in?" His mother said with a smile.

Zarin smiled. "Sure thing mom. Melody, follow me and I'll show you around." As Zarin showed her around, he went through the various rooms of the house. The final room on the little tour was his room. Zarin opened the door to his room and walked in. "This is my room. Like mom said, your room is right next door." In one corner of the room sat a table with a laptop on it. Zarin went over and sat down on his bed. "So, now that we're done with the tour, is there anything you want to know?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff