Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
TMNT RP (Taken by Ryatsuo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image
Hope
5 Years
Female
Fox experiment from area 51 (Fox form)
Hope is the name Leatherhead gave to this little girl. SHe never knew her real name because Agent Bishop took it from her and called her test subject 215. She managed to escape ad is staying with Leatherhead and the turtles and splinter. She is very shy at first but is a natural born fighter. Splinter is teacher her to control her powers and to fight for herself. She has been doing very well but has a weakness, she doesn't like to be alone. But she knows Leatherhead won't let her get hurt and only wants to help her overcome her fears and to raise her the best he can.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:33 pm
i will rp with you. can i ask a question if you say yes to me rping with you  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:36 pm
Ryatsuo

sure! Thank you for choosing this Rp. I've really been wanting to do this one for a while now.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:36 pm
Duchess of Wolves
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

bump bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:38 pm
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo

sure! Thank you for choosing this Rp. I've really been wanting to do this one for a while now.

here is my question i have two rps in this guild on this very forum and can you take a look and see if you would like to rp with me in one of those  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:40 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo

here is my question i have two rps in this guild on this very forum and can you take a look and see if you would like to rp with me in one of those

Sure. I'll go look right now  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:43 pm
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo

thank you one is called PhantomxWolfGirl and the other Immortals love they sound kinda lovey dovey but there is some action in it like fighting  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:52 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo

thank you one is called PhantomxWolfGirl and the other Immortals love they sound kinda lovey dovey but there is some action in it like fighting

Okay and I've chosen to do the phantom and wolf girl Rp. It sounds more like something I'd be interested in. Also can you post a pic of leather head with your first post? That way people will know which series he's from.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

LeatherHead
Male

Leatherhead was a pet alligator that was thrown into the sewer and he mutated into something strong can be your enemy or your ally tend not to get on his bad side. he has mad strong allies and some enemies along his journey but his dearest friend is a child he named hope. he is nice to hope and doesn't want to see here get hurt in any kind of way. he is very over protective over her but sometimes he can be a bit stubborn with her when he doesn't want to do something that isn't fun for him but he does it any way he can't say no to her. he has always wanted his own child and hope is about as close has a daughter as any so now he feels like a real father and has meaning in his life.

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:54 pm
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo

Okay and I've chosen to do the phantom and wolf girl Rp. It sounds more like something I'd be interested in. Also can you post a pic of leather head with your first post? That way people will know which series he's from.

already did its on there and thank you for choosing one of my rps  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:36 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo

already did its on there and thank you for choosing one of my rps

((NP. well I'll start this one.))

It was a typical Thursday afternoon on New York. The sky was clear and there were people coming and going in the streets, it was a normal day to the untrained eye. But in the sewers, there was a little girl, hiding from the military. She was running for her life. Hope was sick with a high fever, and she was scared, cold, hungry and wet, though she was mostly hungry. Hope was sitting at the entrance to the deepest part of the sewer system. She was shivering as she sat there hoping Bishop would give up on searching for her soon.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:47 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Leatherhead was walking through the sewers at the time when he caught the scent of a child in the sewers. Leatherhead smelled something vaguely familiar "What is that smell its expensive cologne. who ever they are after i better get them first." Leatherhead ran quite fast for his size then out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a child. he stopped and walked to the child "Hi there are you alright." he held out a hand "i won't hurt you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:12 pm
Ryatsuo

Hope's ears were hidden in her hair to make her seem normal. Her tail was wrapped around her waist. When she looked up at Leatherhead, she tilted her head before she cautiously took his hand and stood up and hugged him as she started to cry.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 am
Duchess of Wolves

"it's alright lets get you out of the cold and get you to a warm place." Leather head said while picking her up and putting her in his arms having his body heat to keep her warm. "You're running a high fever i have some food that will warm you up." Leatherhead began to walk to his place in the sewers. when they got there Leatherhead sat her in his recliner and covered her up with a clean but really warm blanket. "I will fix you some soup." Leatherhead came back with some soup it was not to hot not to cold it was just right. "Alright here you go. my name is leatherhead. whats yours?" Leatherhead said after handing her the soup  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff