Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rafael's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:02 am
His home~
User Image

Rafael ~
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:26 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙

Patience. It was something Rafael always had which made sense due to most Earth elementals being patient and nurturing. He didn't want a slave but he noticed that his father always had a servant at his side so he believed he needed one to look professional like his father always had. He was just unsure of how it all worked. Was there certain rules he needed to follow? Was there things he was supposed to do that were vital? "How can something so simple be so complicated...it is strange."

㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:52 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Arinah huffed in annoyance, as he was draged out the van in a undignified manner by the short, grimy leash he was attached to. As he stumbled slightly to catch his balance he caught sight of the large building he was being lead up to and let out a string of curse word. This was not going to be fun, no not at all; big houses normally meant inside chores, as he had learned due to his history of owners, and inside work was not fun at all.

Coming to a stop outside the building the guard knocked and he found himself glaring holes into the ground below as they waited for his new master to answer the door.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:59 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael heard the knock from his office and got up from his hair with a sigh before walking out of it and towards the door. Although he had no idea what to do with the slave, he wanted one anyways so with a deep breath, he put on his calm face and opened the door, looking at the two guards before looking at the male in between them. "You are Arinah I presume?"

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:09 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Seeing the door open Arinah glanced up, interested at who his new master was "Yeah, I'm Arinah Nix, who are you?" He asked crossing his arms across his chest and returning to glare at the ground. Honestly he didn't care that this man could be his new master, he didn't look that much older than him anyways.

One of the guards passed the leash to the man and then disapeared back down the drive.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:22 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael was going to respond when the guard suddenly handed him a leash which to him was strange. He didn't see a dog anywhere. After realizing it was on the boy, he leaned forward and removed the collar with a frown. Why on earth would they put this on a person, or even an animal for that matter? No creature should be chained and dragged along unwillingly. After dropping the leash and collar in the trash bin inside by the door, he turned to the boy and rest a hand on his shoulder. "I am your master...no...I am your employer Rafael who gives you food, a home, clothes and anything else you may need and ask for only one thing in return. I need the appearance of a professional like my father who always has a servant at his side when he is around others. I just need you to be on you best behavior only on those times. Other times you can do as you please. Understand?"

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:44 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Raising his hand to rub where the leash had been Arinah watched as he placed it in the trash. It was much more comptable not wearing that degrading piece of clothing. So much more free. Feeling a hand on his shoulder he snapped out of his thoughts and looked over at him as he spoke before glancing arround at the surroundings. "What happens if I don't want to be your...'employee'?" He asked cautiously, stepping backwards so his hand no longer rested on his shoulder. "I mean you seem like a nice enough guy, don't get me wrong, but I'm a spirit, I come and go with the seasons and all that jazz" He stated raising his hands and stepping away from him some more.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:53 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael frowns before crossing his arms. It would be problematic if the boy was uncooperative and he really didn't care for the struggle. "Then I will find someone who can. I have no interest in dealing with someone who isn't willing to cooperate." With the same frown he steps inside and shuts the door before heading to his office to call for a different servant.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:22 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Watching in suprise as he closed the door Arinah took several steps back before throwing himself into the air in glee. That meant he was free right. He thought to himself glancing round before pulling a confused face. "Where the hell am I?" He asked to no one in particular, coming down to rest on a branch. Glancing to his side he noticed Rapael inside the house, pulling a reluctent face he flew quickly down and poked his head through the open window. "I'll co-operate, but only cause its a long way home."He called at him, a thin layer of ice gathering on the window. "And traveling in summer isn't fun, much too hot." Crossing his arms he waited for a response, mentally cursing his lack of direction.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:06 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael was in the process of dialing the number when the boy appeared at the window, the make ending the call before it could connect. "Are you sure? You can't change your mind after it becomes official. I wouldn't have enough time to replace you since my father will be coming by to check my progress in 3 days. If I am not up to his standards, I have to return home again."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:48 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Pulling himself the rest of the way in the window Arinah perched himself on the window sill, turning to his side he thought about it for a moment whilst drawing paterns in the newly formed frost. "I guess I can stick arround for a while, I mean its not like I'm needed until winter or anything." He mused sitting back to admire his drawing. "What would I have to do if I remained here?" He asked, slightly curious as to what he would have to do and as to what kind of man his father was; it didn't seem fair to be controlled like that especially by your own father.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:56 am
tiny14xx
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael heaved a heavy sigh before motioning for the boy to follow him, remembering to show him where his room was. "I told you. Do as you please when it is just us here. The maids will be coming to do a routine cleaning tomorrow. Either try to make yourself scare until they are gone or help out. Appearances must be kept since they are my father's maids and all have loose lips." He stops in front of two crystal doors, a coat hanger holding a thick jacket next to the door. After removing it and slipping it on, he turned to the boy. "Behind these doors is a special section of the house that I myself take care of and keep maintained since it is a special wing I had put in for my relatives who are water elementals. I don't know if you already knew this but they are sensitive to heat so they live in cold climates to keep from becoming ill. I saw your file and it basically said you have the same sensitivity to heat so I had a private room put in for you at the end." With that in mind, he turns around and opens the door to reveal the corridor.

The corridor:
User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Nodding Arinah pushed himself of the window sill and followed him as he went. "Well aren't you a posh one having maids, next thing you'll have is a butler. But they're even more creepy than maids are." He grinned stopping beside him and watching him pull on the coat in mild confusion. "Are you also a water elemental? I wouldn't have labeled you as one, you don't look the part." Peering round the door once he had opened it Arinah grinned happilly, clapping his hands in giddy happiness. "Thats soo cool." He laughed stepping inside and slidding gleefully in a circle. It had been so long since he'd been in a proper icy environment, it was such a nice change. Turning to face him. "Yeah I knew that, you meet loads of people being a spirit but compared to them I'm not bad, I just make the world arround me colder... ~Oh its nice in here."

((Pfft....my little sister likes changing my gifs, appologies in advance.))

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 pm
Nocturnal_moon
That's okay. It happens. ≧﹏≦

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael shakes his head as he continued down the corridor. "No, I took after my father's side instead of my mother's. I am an Earth elemental." He leads him up to his room, pulling a silver key from his pocket before using other to open the crystal door that matched the ice. He turns toward the boy before moving aside so he could go inside. "This is your room."

The room:
User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

Årinah ɳix

"Ah there you go. You know earths are a lot more common to find." He stated sliding happily along after him, coming to a stop beside him he once again peered arround the door before stepping in. "Thanks." He said glancing arround the room and wondering as to how the ice was kept here before shrugging it off. Plopping himself down on the bed he glanced arround the room for a moment before pulling the blankets over his head. "These are fluffy!" He exclaimed happily pulling them closer to himself before falling backwards off the bed.. "Ooff!"

tiny14xx

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces