Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Sonic Roleplays
**Rebooted** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:42 am
I wonder if this will work. Only one way to find out, eh?

HollowHaven
I don't really think this WILL work, but I'm one of the most likely to give it a shot.

Uncle Sciz
Man, I ******** WISH things could go back to normal. Draid and I kinda screwed that up, though.

WritingWithLove
Well, sure I guess. I might give it a shot.

Fenrir Shade
What the ******** are you quoting ME for?! I don't want anything to do with you! Get outta my face.

The Jolly Victini
I've got a lot of stuff going on in my life. I don't really think RPing would even be in question right now.

Ryuzki Hygaea
I'm not even in this guild anymore. Do you really think this will work?

Serenla the Cat
I was hardly involved to start with... I don't think bringing me in now would do anything...

MPFyrus
I've never had a Krabby Patty and I never will.

It was another typical day for the Ice Kingdom. The morning brought in the grey overcast that covered the sun and turned its orange-gold rays into a soft silver light from no discernible source. The grass had long since the evening before frosted over and made a soft, crunchy bed for kids to jump on and drunkards to lay their weary, whiskey-soaked heads. The few inches or so of snow only foretold of the Ice Kingdom's legendary and long-fabled winters that brought an endless stream of snowfall. All throughout the kingdom, the residents were slowly rising one by one from their abodes - From the Blood Cult in the underground to the royal Hedgecat family in the palace. From all walks of life, people were wiping excess snow from driveways and off of windshields and warming themselves in their cars before starting out on their day. The Kingdom functioned this morning like many others that weren't being tormented by aliens, cultists, or crazed gods in Centurion armor. However, the kingdom was going to pit its champions once again against a foe looking to destroy their society as they knew it - They just didn't know it yet.

Gareth groaned and stretched in his bed, feeling the cold of outside seep into his room through the cracked window. He was unsure why, but he always seemed to sleep more soundly when the room was cold enough to chill an average man to the bone. He sat up and rolled his neck, hearing the multiple pops of his neck cracking as a yawn erupted from his mouth. He slowly got out of bed, draping his comforter around his shoulders and flipping one end over the other to shield him from the cold, and walked over to his closet on the opposite side of the room to pick out his outfit for the day.

Mordin awoke much like he had the past week - to Veronica's overwhelming rants about an oncoming doom. However, to Veronica, oncoming doom could refer to anything from the Blood-God destroying half the world to not having any milk when you poured your bowl of cereal in the morning, so he did his best to ignore her. Perhaps if I threw her in a bowling-ball bag and then stuffed her in the chest underneath everything... He thought to himself as he muttered "Gargolus robien multiphulus" which caused gold light to fire out of his waist, shoulders, and the top of his head. The light draped down and up, forming the multiple layers of robes he typically wore until the light had one final flash to restore coloring in them.

"SYSTEM CALIBRATION SUCCESSFUL. ALL FUNCTIONS NORMAL." A robotic voice sounded off in the dark recesses of the underground. Metallic clanking was heard as the machine booted up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 pm
Sciz groaned as he threw his blanket to the end of the bed, turning and rising into a sitting position with his feet planted on the floor like roots. The Kingdom had been in complete and utter peace since he could bring himself to remember in such a dazed state, and he was soon standing and in the bathroom taking part in his usual morning routine.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:14 am
((Honestly, I've missed RolePlaying. But I don't miss the arguments and fights. I'm going to think, sleep, and meditate on this. But for now, it's a no. I don't need this stress and annoyance stacked on top of college. I'll update all of you with my final answer when I come to it. However long that may take.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:59 am
Fenrir Shade
((Honestly, I've missed RolePlaying. But I don't miss the arguments and fights. I'm going to think, sleep, and meditate on this. But for now, it's a no. I don't need this stress and annoyance stacked on top of college. I'll update all of you with my final answer when I come to it. However long that may take.))

You do that, man. It's your choice to make. I'm cool with whatever you feel is best.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:06 pm
I'll look into it later tonight, kay? On my laptop for homework, but I'm grounded. For like, two weeks. So I should be able to come on more often after the fourth  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 pm
((I suppose I'll give this another go. So, I'm to assume that this is a full reboot? Does everyone know each other? What are the statuses of the characters?))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:09 pm
((Not exactly a full reboot, but as far as known all of the relations/positions are the same as we originally had in the kingdom unless anyone desires to change them within their skeletons and whatnot.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:08 pm
((I figured its time for my characters to have some what a reboot to them. As far as family ties for Spyke and Jaybomb go I'm going just with them still being brothers but not having any other family members just so there are no problems. Also as far as romantic relationships are concered, i think i should reset it too. Roman will different in terms of abilities and other stuff. He will no longer have sound powers and instead have psychokinesis as far as Shelia is concerned..she no longer exists. I'll change the profiles when i feel like it.))

Spyke lay spawled out on his bed, waking up only after being disturbed by the alarm clock. He hits the snooze button hard and gets out of bed walking through the mess he called a room to get dress. Various weapons and such are scatter across the floor along with issues for a rated x magazine. He dresses himself in his usual all black outfit and opens the door getting blinded by the bright daylight for a bit. "Best go and wake Jay up before he accidentally unleashes some sort of crazed experiment again." He sighs and exits his house and locks the place up before heading off the the lab near the castle.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:15 pm
((doing a full history change with Rain, and bringing a few others later))

The morning light snuck quietly into the dark room, illuminating a dusty, dank hotel room with only one occupant, snoring softly. As the light played loudly across her peaceful face, grey eyes fluttered then squinted against the bright, obtrusive light. A pretty face was marred by a cruel snarl, and she turned over, determined to get sleep. However, she knew it was hopeless at this point. With a soft sigh, she slowly pulled herself up; every morning it required more effort. She stood, stretching, and looking at the room. This was her life now, it had been for over a year. With another sigh that turned into a low growl, Rain convinced herself that this was the only way. She couldn't be having doubts when she had a job to fulfill.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:56 am
((Possibly starting from scratch with new characters with the same general archtypes, or changing up histories with the characters I have. Probaby the former. I wanna see just how rusty I've become, and fix it. Plus, I think a "new" guild calls for some fresh faces. wink
I'm at school now, but when I get home, anticipate a detailed post from me.
I've missed you guys!))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:28 pm
((I've decided [Without meditation sadly. Just haven't had the time to do so.] that I'm not going to rejoin you guys. Atleast not for a very long while. Like, maybe this next summer? I really don't know. There's so much stress, depression, and overall s**t going on right now that I don't have the time, nor the drive to do anything like this. This has nothing to do with the past, this is entirely the present. With college, suicidal friends and family, depression from other friends and family, massive stress, a nearly murdered social life, some depression on my side, and other s**t I'm not going to bother getting into; this just isn't a good time for me. I'm very sorry. I hope everything works out with you guys, and that it goes well.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 pm
((That sucks. Hopefully something will come up that turns that choice around, though.))  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:48 pm
((Hopefully You can join us as soon as things get better.))

Roman was waken from his slumber by the sunlight creeping in though the window. He gets out of bed and gets dress before heading down stairs to fix something to eat. His schedule for the day is mostly free aside from rehearsals for a concert in two weeks. All of his concerts are always packed due to the fact Roman is extremely popular. As he eats he plays with a translucent dagger he created using his powers.

Various junk and parts are scatter about in the lab with with Jaybomb siting at his usual spot with his head buried in paperwork. He was up all night working on a new power converter and had fallen asleep on his desk. Spyke entered the lab and notices his brother sleeping and sighs before moving all of the paperwork away from the desk. "I'll let him sleep, someone would wake him up soon." He then exits the lab and heads to the castle to report for duty.  
Sonic Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff