Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian Advice
I need help and support </3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inspirational ANON

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:59 am
[click

I found this in the GD. How dar he post my information and critize me saying im lying! I cant stop crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:13 am
This is extremely rude, and slanderous! I an very offended on your behalf. sad
This seems to me to be a violation of the TOS. I would consider sending a moderator a complaint if I was in your position. Not only is she giving out your name without your permission, she is also trying to impact something that should be your own personal decision. She has no right what so ever to suggest you should get an abortion! I can see why you have decided to go forward with the pregnancy, and that you feel this baby's life is worth it. Don't let them get you down. What matters is that you follow your conscience and don't let yourself be bullied to make decisions you will regret.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Inspirational ANON

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 am
Garland-Green
This seems to me to be a violation of the TOS. I would consider sending a moderator a complaint if I was in your position. Not only is she giving out your name without your permission, she is also trying to impact something that should be your own personal decision. She has no right what so ever to suggest you should get an abortion! I can see why you have decided to go forward with the pregnancy, and that you feel this baby's life is worth it. Don't let them get you down. What matters is that you follow your conscience and don't let yourself be bullied to make decisions you will regret.
I did end a report but nothing has happened yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:21 am
Inspire Infekt
Garland-Green
I did end a report but nothing has happened yet.

It sometimes takes a while. sad You don't have to explain yourself to them. They have no right to question your decision and I hardly think any of them can put themselves in your shoes long enough to grasp what you are going through. It is easy for them who do not value life to judge you so harshly.
I am sorry you have to go through this...  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

ChibiHigh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:43 am
Ignore them, they're just a bunch of kids with little education on the matter. Just keep your spirits up and keep praying for God to help you through this ordeal  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm
That's horrible. The nasty things people are saying...I don't want to live on this planet anymore. emotion_facepalm I'm really sorry you have to go through this and I hope things get better. Also sent a report too. Hopefully a mod'll see it soon. Seriously...I don't know why people feel the need to bash people, especially out of boredom. Don't they have anything better to do?  

Aularen has quit

_Leon Camero_

Friendly Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:45 pm
I cannot support you.... you just made me a shame of what I had to read...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:54 pm
ChibiHigh
The Wise Informer
I cannot support you.... you just made me a shame of what I had to read...

What do you mean by that?
only the original person knows.  

_Leon Camero_

Friendly Informer

Christian Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items