Men's hair * head, face, body Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How hairy do you like your men?
  Hairless as a Ken Doll.
  A little hair here and there is okay.
  Happy trails to you! (You know what I mean!)
  A good bit of hair, well distributed.
  I want a chest carpet I can lose an earring in.
  Six back hairs away from being classified as a werewolf!
View Results

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 pm
(Explanatory note: I'm a Hugh Jackman fangirl, so he's pretty much what I'm comparing people against here.)

So... I was looking at my Significant Other and realized he's got quite a bit of hair on him. I compared him mentally to a few male movie stars and decided that, while he is a little bit on the hairy side, I like him better than those hairless pretty boys - or overly-hairy macho men.

Hair on his head... yes please. A tiny bit on the long side so I can run my fingers through it. All I ask is that he not have longer/prettier hair than mine, because I'm very jealous that way.

Bald... unless it;s deliberate baldness a la Vin Diesel, HELL NO. The worst ones are those balding guys with a little island of hair at the top of their forehead surrounded by an ocean of shiny scalp. That and comb-overs. Comb-overs are just plain sad.

I don't really like facial hair, except maybe Wolverine's mutton-chop sideburns - mainly because they're not in the way of kissing. That. or maybe two-day stubble at most. If not, then clean-shaven.

Body hair... there's a fine line between manly and beastly. Too hairless makes me think they wax, too hairy they look like a walking carpet. Physique has a lot to do with it, too.

How do you like your men?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm
Three votes and no replies? (Well, two, since one was mine.)

Anyone? Anyone?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 pm

*Giggles~* I like losing earrings. xD There is nothing more sexier than a real man with the works (in moderation).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 pm
Clasela

*Giggles~* I like losing earrings. xD There is nothing more sexier than a real man with the works (in moderation).

I know! *giggles*

It's too bad you can't post multiple-choice polls, I would have added options for coarse. medium and fine hair emotion_dowant My preference is medium-to-coarse, if it rubs the right way emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:29 am
Hmm well personally I don't mind a little bit, but I'm not a fan of having hair in excess unless its on top of your head. But then my friends do tell me I tend to go more for the pretty boys....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:51 am
I'm a borderline lesbian, so I hope I'm cool to still post.

Since I'm usually attracted to groomed ladies or at least genderqueer/androgynous, (my current sights are unfortunately aimed at two of my friends-- one male, one a genderqueer female-- whom are a couple who like having the occasional extra girl thrown in their little family |D) I don't like too much hair aside from the head, which is slightly hypocritical because I ******** hate shaving my legs neutral

Some scruff on the chin is nice, though. It tickles =w=  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Strange Lizard

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:09 am
I like a little facial hair, not too much but just enough to make 'im look even sexier.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:31 pm
La Belle Gigi

I have to agree. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of a man more well-groomed than myself since I tend to be the fussy-spend-hours-pampering type of person and there isn't enough room in the bathroom for two of us. xD

Clasela
Crew

Umpenscrump

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:28 pm
I like the look facial hair, as long as the guy looks like he maintains it well. These guys have lovely examples of groomed facial hair of various types that I think work well for them, and the guy in the back with the moustache looks adorable. I thought Matisyahu looked good with his beard sometimes, but other times the length and shape weren't that great. As far as length goes, as long as it's not Rapunzel long on the head I think I'd be okay with it. Past the shoulder blades and it starts to look ridiculous, I think. Being bald/balding is okay, there are older men who still look good like that, but yeah the grandpa comb-over and toupee thing is terrible. Either work with your baldness or wear a nice fedora or something.
For body hair, hm... I think this would be the limit.
Of course I'm just talking about the aesthetic appeal.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:28 pm
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Hmm well personally I don't mind a little bit, but I'm not a fan of having hair in excess unless its on top of your head. But then my friends do tell me I tend to go more for the pretty boys....

You like bishounen guys, huh?

Wayward Lawliet
I'm a borderline lesbian, so I hope I'm cool to still post.

Since I'm usually attracted to groomed ladies or at least genderqueer/androgynous, (my current sights are unfortunately aimed at two of my friends-- one male, one a genderqueer female-- whom are a couple who like having the occasional extra girl thrown in their little family |D) I don't like too much hair aside from the head, which is slightly hypocritical because I ******** hate shaving my legs neutral

Some scruff on the chin is nice, though. It tickles =w=

Of course it's cool! It's about aesthetics more than sexuality.

I hate shaving my legs because I'm lazy - but waxing hurts so i'll go with the razor. (Strangely enough, a baby-bare Brazilian wax doesn't faze me in the least.)

Scruffy can be cute if it's done right.
Synck
I like a little facial hair, not too much but just enough to make 'im look even sexier.

So... like Robert Downey, Jr. playing Tony Stark? emotion_bigheart emotion_drool

OpaniFare
I like the look facial hair, as long as the guy looks like he maintains it well. These guys have lovely examples of groomed facial hair of various types that I think work well for them, and the guy in the back with the moustache looks adorable. I thought Matisyahu looked good with his beard sometimes, but other times the length and shape weren't that great. As far as length goes, as long as it's not Rapunzel long on the head I think I'd be okay with it. Past the shoulder blades and it starts to look ridiculous, I think. Being bald/balding is okay, there are older men who still look good like that, but yeah the grandpa comb-over and toupee thing is terrible. Either work with your baldness or wear a nice fedora or something.
For body hair, hm... I think this would be the limit.
Of course I'm just talking about the aesthetic appeal.

Matisyahu is an Orthodox Jew so the over-long beard is a requirement for him. The handlebar mustache looks cute, but I wouldn't kiss a man that has one. The last guy's the top limit of what I'd go for where body air is concerned, too. More than that and we're into Pierce Brosnan/Sean Connery/Robin Williams territory. *shudder*

Clasela

I have to agree. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of a man more well-groomed than myself since I tend to be the fussy-spend-hours-pampering type of person and there isn't enough room in the bathroom for two of us. xD

Also, too much grooming in a man is usually a sign that he's a little too in love... with himself. wink  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Umpenscrump

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:47 pm
La Belle Gigi

Matisyahu is an Orthodox Jew so the over-long beard is a requirement for him.

Yeah, I know, I don't know to many other guys who had a long beard that I still thought looked groomed though. That and he shaved it so there's a comparison of him with facial hair and without. I personally think he looks better with it, but then again he's already a pretty good-looking guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:36 pm
I like hair. I like a lot of it. In the case of my husband, he's pretty hairy. He has a thick head of curly hair, a mustache and a beard. The mustache and beard aren't as thick and the beard isn't like.. long or anything, it's just short/around his chin, but it's obviously a lot of hair already and that's only on his head. He's got hair on his arms and legs and I like it that way. He even has a teeny tiny hairs on his toes, which I think is cute. xD He doesn't have much hair on his chest or back. I don't think I would have minded if he did, but his body apparently didn't want hair in those places. xd He has hair trailing down from his stomach, which I oddly enough find sexy. I don't know why, I just do.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:17 pm
Yokies
He has hair trailing down from his stomach, which I oddly enough find sexy. I don't know why, I just do.

Oooh, a happy trail! (Also known as a treasure trail.... you can figure that one out.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:22 pm
La Belle Gigi

I like calling it a happy trail more. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:05 pm
La Belle Gigi

Yup I'm into the bishies XDXD But like someone else said, I can also dig the sexy facial hair, and I totally agree with the Robert Downy Jr. Thing, when he's playing Tony its like.....gah! So Sexy!!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff