Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Why did you join TM and how did you find out about it? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:27 pm
my sister introduced me to it. at first i thought it was pretty lame, but i'm always like that. xD then i checked it out and thought "my sister has been talking about this site for awhile... i wonder what's so good abou- ... a heavily anime based avatar community site that isn't gaia?! sign me up!" xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:34 pm
Well my friend in 7th grade got me into it. And once I join tm that's the main website I would always go to. I mainly went to tinierme to do roleplays and known fact tm was the site that got me into roleplaying funny huh~ dangerouslemon here~  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:37 pm
beckyrainbow
Well my friend in 7th grade got me into it. And once I join tm that's the main website I would always go to. I mainly went to tinierme to do roleplays and known fact tm was the site that got me into roleplaying funny huh~ dangerouslemon here~

role-playing was fun! however after awhile it did get pretty annoying, atleast for me it did x.x;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:12 pm
Answer number 1: Cuz I can.
Answer number 2: Misleading Advertisement.  

TMFailStar

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:52 am
TMFailStar
Answer number 1: Cuz I can.
Answer number 2: Misleading Advertisement.

"misleading"?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:58 am
User Image

My sister was cancelling her Gaia account and was sending me all of her stuff so we were sitting side by side on the couch.
On the page I was on there was an advertisement for TinierMe and she told me to make an account so she could see what it was like.
I did and I had the account on there ever since.

User Image

Sinister Broadcast

Dangerous Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:31 pm
Sinister Broadcast
User Image

My sister was cancelling her Gaia account and was sending me all of her stuff so we were sitting side by side on the couch.
On the page I was on there was an advertisement for TinierMe and she told me to make an account so she could see what it was like.
I did and I had the account on there ever since.

User Image

cool :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 pm
I joined cos I saw an advertisement for it too, and thought it looked cute, the avi's were just adorable. I had been on gaia for a while and love it, but I admit I loved the avi's on TM more. The items/clothes were mainly why I joined TM, you would constantly find me in 'fashion shows' XD.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:22 pm
Kuro Neko Kyoko
I joined cos I saw an advertisement for it too, and thought it looked cute, the avi's were just adorable. I had been on gaia for a while and love it, but I admit I loved the avi's on TM more. The items/clothes were mainly why I joined TM, you would constantly find me in 'fashion shows' XD.

haha, same!
TM was alot more anime-friendly than gaia, to me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:18 am
At the time, Rush and I were looking for other avatar sites. We made accounts on several others, but we couldn't really get into them. Smaller communities and not really good with the art and item art.

He found TM and liked the art. It was also the first vector-based avatar site we ran into. He made me sign up, and I had that account ever since.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:41 pm
Veiss Wynd
At the time, Rush and I were looking for other avatar sites. We made accounts on several others, but we couldn't really get into them. Smaller communities and not really good with the art and item art.

He found TM and liked the art. It was also the first vector-based avatar site we ran into. He made me sign up, and I had that account ever since.

awesome!
who is rush, though?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 pm
Water God Ninia
Veiss Wynd

awesome!
who is rush, though?

He's the vice captain, but also my fiance. =)  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:43 pm
Veiss Wynd
Water God Ninia
Veiss Wynd

awesome!
who is rush, though?

He's the vice captain, but also my fiance. =)

oh wow! congratulations to you two :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:45 am
Tumblr posts / screenshots and curiosity pulled me to TinierMe.

The first two months or three were the best because everyone was new and open to socializing, hehe.

Piers GNFL

Steadfast Defender

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:32 am
Gunouflage
Tumblr posts / screenshots and curiosity pulled me to TinierMe.

The first two months or three were the best because everyone was new and open to socializing, hehe.

i didn't know tumblr existed back then  
TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces