Submit

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:55 am
With me 3nodding I need something to do. It can be 1x1 or a few people, but I'd rather not have a lot of people in one RP. maybe 10 people max. None of the RPs active here interest me. I'll help organize things if you would like to start a new RP, or if you give me a link to an already existing one, I'll check it out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:40 am
I have an idea!

"You must complete this task in order to be spared another day..."
The same sentence, day after day, comes through the intercom. Each day you're given a task, complete it and live, fail and die. Some tasks are simple, others are nearly impossible. But you must do it. The Government is watching. They will kill you, unless you are their spy. You can trust no one, not your neighbors, not even your family. They could be working as a Spy. Or they could be part of the "Cheats". The Cheats find a way to get out of every task, every day. How? Nobody knows because nobody knows who is a Cheat. Everybody is monitored, right? Or are they? Three groups: Citizens, Spies, and Cheats. Which one are you?

Post here if you are interested in joining. I would like at least 5-10 people for this.  

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:00 pm
well I have an idea for an RP, but I'm terrified of responsibility. The idea was for all mythical creatures in lore to come to life and they just kinda coexist openly with humans.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:06 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
well I have an idea for an RP, but I'm terrified of responsibility. The idea was for all mythical creatures in lore to come to life and they just kinda coexist openly with humans.

Did you even read my second post? I already have the idea, I just need people now...  

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:10 pm
13 Mockingjay
Leprechaun_Sean

Did you even read my second post? I already have the idea, I just need people now...

Yeah, I saw. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:13 pm
I like that idea. I would totally be up to joining that RP!!!  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
13 Mockingjay
Leprechaun_Sean

Yeah, I saw. emo

are you interested in joining my RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:18 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
I like that idea. I would totally be up to joining that RP!!!

Yay!!
We'll work on characters when I have more people. There's one other person besides me and you so far...  

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:34 pm
I need at least two more people!!

Ramirez of Acadia

wolf_with_a_dragon

You two can go ahead and decide if you want your character(s) to be Spies, Cheats, or Citizens. Two characters max per person, please. Right now you are just reserving spots, profile outline will come later. I want a somewhat even amount in each category. I may ask you to change one character if I find we are getting too many in one category (spy, cheat, citizen).
Just post what you'd like here...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:24 pm
I call spy!  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 pm
Just to clear things up a little, here's my answer to Ramirez's question he PMed me...

What does being a spy and a cheater involve?
Also what kinda tech does this world have in it?

A spy works for the government to report suspicious activity. Not only does the government have cameras set up everywhere, they hire spies. No one is supposed to know who are a spy. They're not like sneaky, sly spies, they just act like average citizens and report when they think someone is up to something against the government's will (i.e. owns a weapon, doesn't follow a task, etc.). I will allow some spies to be against the government, but act like they're for it. Spies do not have to follow the government's tasks for the citizens.

The cheaters meet in their hide-out, a blind spot where no camera can see. There's no real order in who witnesses the tasks being done, so if the government notices that someone wasn't seen doing a task, they're prosecuted. No exception. Since the cheaters are never seen in the first place and can't be found, they get away with every task. The cheaters have their own civilization.

I will allow cheaters to act as spies for the government and try to overrun it later on. I will also allow spies to become cheaters and feed the government information.

As for technology and such, the government is very advanced in it, but the people live in poverty. Unless you work for the government, or have a job that the government allows high-tech machines, you're pretty oblivious to it all. There's an intercom system in everybody's house that the government uses to announce the task for the day or any other important info. There is no monetary system. People trade for what they need, and it's usually hard to get things. Cheaters are known to help the poorest of people by bringing them supplies and food, but nobody knows where they get it.

wolf_with_a_dragon
I call spy!

You got it! wink  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 pm
This sounds interesting. I'll like to reserve a spot for a citizen.  

inchidou

Questionable Informer

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:41 pm
So kinda like The World Ends With You, but no supernatural stuff. >w>  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:43 pm
Now that I read the next post with more details, it very much trails away from TWEWY. Just the first post sounded like the general setting.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:09 am
ZimbuTessen
Now that I read the next post with more details, it very much trails away from TWEWY. Just the first post sounded like the general setting.

I've never even heard of The World Ends With You, so it's a coincidence that they're alike.
Is it a book/movie/show?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces