Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
( CLASS ) Maybe This Gym Class We Won't Get Eaten Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 pm
Thanks to a certain DETH run event, there was one professor who was displaced from her normal habitat. Red crossed her arms as she stood out on the campus' lawn, leveling a scowl at the gym.

The gym teacher turned her back to her usurped gym, looking out over the obstacle course that now dominated the lawn outside of it. The gym teacher held her breath and sighed. Anyone who caught sight of her now would probably be taken aback at how she wasn't in her normal form, cursed as it was by Insanity.

And, truthfully, she could already see the curious start to show up. She didn't know if they were attracted by the curious sight of the obstacles, or if the word of hey gym's outside today! brought images of a care-free field day. Red felt a twinge of sympathy to those who thought of the latter.

The teacher unhooked the stalkie-talkie from her belt and pushed the button. "Mot, Remi," she spoke into it, "Class is about to start. Please report back to me. Over."

The stalkie-talkie was hung back on her belt as she spun, arm raised to wave at approaching students. "Hoi! Gym's taking place outside this time! If you care for your clothes run back to your dorm and change into something you don't mind getting ruined!"

"Anyone with a humanbot go park it off to one side!" She pointed towards a small fenced off area. "You can drag your bot around with you in gym but I don't recommend it! If it explodes, you're going to stop and pick up all the pieces it leaves behind so park it while you can!"

"And for those of you who have no idea who I am, I'm Professor Red. I don't normally look like this, so look for the red cloak." In saying so the professor pointed up at her red hood, gesturing. "We're going to wait a bit for more creeple to show up before we get started."

The OOC

Welcome to gym class run by your host, Professor Red!

Remember to quote everyone your character is talking to. I have no idea when the next post will be so check back often~

This class is open to everyone: Students, Horsemen, and Humanbots but you should really consider leaving them behind for this one.

Cutoff will occur once the activity starts. When cutoff kicks in, no one else may join so be sure to get in early!

Bittiface
PAGING MOT, OVER

Lilwolfpard
PAGING REMI, OVER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:51 pm
Having turned in her humanbot not long before, Sulmanon wandered around the outside of the gym until she saw the person who seemed to be the gym teacher, judging by the nearby obstacle course. Not really sure if she was supposed to be here, Sulmanon was about to ask, when the professor mentioned something about waiting for more creeple. If she was looking for more creeple then she should be allowed to participate, right? Still, she had not as of yet met any of the teachers, since she was still being introduced to the campus itself, so she was hesitant about approaching the professor. Instead, she just joined the gathering crowd looking for someone to ask what was going on.

Anyone
Sulmanon does not quite know what the proper etiquette is around the teachers, but she's willing to talk to anyone, just quote me. ^_^

Ariaalina

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 pm
One small gray ghoul was ready and rarin' to go. In Canon's opinion, gym class was the best class. There were plenty of opportunities to train and grow stronger, plus Professor Red was quite possibly the strongest of the Professors Canon had met, and the Skark was very eager to learn her. And possibly steal her cloak.

Canon waved cheerily to the Professor and then started stretching to warm up her limbs.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 pm
It was not a big surprise that gym was going to be held outside, what with the humanbots and all, and he parked his over in the designated area. If Professor Red that there was a chance for them to explode, well, then there was a big chance that his would. So, parked it was.

Good thing there was a sleep button for class.

He did dart back to the dorms long enough to change into some gym clothes, and then was back, eager to see just what they would be doing. He suspected that it would have to do with the obstacle course, but knew better than to just assume it would be. They could very well just be doing laps the whole time.

He joined the group waiting, standing next to Sulmanon. "Hey," he greeted her. "Think anybody's going to be dumb enough not to park their humanbot?"
Ariaalina

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:33 pm
Ruth was always more than happy to attend a class, especially those that did not require her to speak much. Then again, if she was forced to call out or some such, there would be hand-gestures. Lots of hand gestures. Some that may not even be proper but they will be made all the same. But right now, the class hadn't officially started and that left Ruth the opportunity to- OH LOOK A FAMILIAR FACE!!!

The Agent remembered Canon from the party and even if they could have parted on better circumstances, that sort of thing never stopped Ruth from waltzing on up to the older ghoul and waving right in front of her.

Zee Oddwyn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 pm
"Probably not, with that warning from the professor, but you never know." Sulmanon replied to the boil. Then, not wanting to seem impolite she stretched out her hand to the boil and introduced herself. "By the way, I'm Sulmanon. Also, do you know exactly what's going on?" There was her curiosity getting the better of her again, she hadn't even waited for the boil to introduce himself before asking a question.

moonlit-raven
A word of warning, she's very curious and not afraid of asking a lot of questions... XD

Ariaalina

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:49 pm
"Ohh gym class"

Xiomara looked the gym. She wasn't even suppose to be here. She had other plans. But she figured since she attended the potion making class and kinfa liked it that she would attend this one.

She looked down at what she was wearing. She could go home and change butshe actually liked all her clothes. She shrugged her shoulders. She just told herself that she would be careful. She watched the other students as they came into the gym and putted away their humanbots.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:11 pm
"Oh!" Canon exclaimed when a familiar lack-of-face appeared before her. Her date! Wait, did gym class count as a date? Canon was fairly certain that the matchmaking thing had been for the Prom only, but she was glad to see the ghoul again!

Canon grinned, and returned the greeting in Skark fashion, swinging her tail barb around to freeze inches from the ghoul's head, before letting it go back to a resting state.

"You're name is Ruth, right?" she asked, thinking she'd remembered the name correctly, though it had been awhile since Canon had seen her.

Huni Pi

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:24 pm
Ruth was fascinated by Canon's tail and the sudden appearance of the barb sent her hopping backwards a pace. But when the older ghoul retracted it, Ruth could only feel laughter bubbling up in the back of her neck. Oh that was a good one! And to show her appreciation, she gave Canon a round of applause. Literally. As in, her clapping hands made a circular motion.

She nodded in confirmation that her name was Ruth, at least she needn't show the embroidery on her shorts' butt this time. She wondered what their teacher would have thought of the gesture but pushed that aside in favor giving a thumb's up.

And here began Ruth's attempt at a conversation. Which mostly consisted of her pointing to Canon, then attempting to mimic the earlier stretches, and ended it with tilting her head in obvious confusion. Was... was she sincerely asking why Canon was doing those warm-up stretches?

Zee Oddwyn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:50 pm
Hayes had ended up outside of the gym for class. Despite how he looked, he seemed to be a mildly decent student. Then again he had only just been accepted into the school so it probably wasn't a good idea that he start off by skipping classes. Gym was a good class for him though. When he had first come to the field it may have looked as though the boil had wagged his tail for a split second. His ears were slightly raised so that he could listen for any cues that the class had started. Apparently he wasn't late to the class. That was surprising.

Today the boil had opted for some casketball styled shorts with a t-shirt that matched his jacket. His furry boots were the only thing from his usual attire that remained on him. Once Red began to speak Hayes walked himself over towards the group of students, only briefly realizing that they were starting to pair up with each other based on previous meetings. Since he was a new student he didn't know anyone. Not that he would have remembered their names anyways. Hayes took a moment and stretched his body. Whatever was going to come at them he'd be ready for.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:27 am
Wasn't that the truth.

"I'm Myr." He responded, shaking her hand. "And from the looks of it, it's gym class." He smiled. "Classes like this are generally open to anyone, and Professor Red is likely waiting so that she only has to give the explanation once."

And to catch a few more unsuspecting people coming out of the gym too, probably. "Have you been here long?"

Ariaalina
XD.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:01 am
Canon watched in puzzlement as Ruth proceeded to make a number of strange gestures. She began to mimic them, and understanding finally dawned when Canon realized Ruth was copying the stretches Canon had done earlier.

"You want to stretch for gym class with me?" she interpreted, not quite getting the message right.

Huni Pi

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:07 am
Dekana had just finished up his swimming routine for the day and was jogging to gym class when he caught the tail end of Red's instructions. HumanBots to the side? Sure thing. As much as he wanted to see the proxy explode, he didn't want to be tasked with its clean up. Thus, clad only in swim trunks he deemed suitable for whatever task was upcoming, Dekana walked his GamerBot over to the side and told it to stay put.

The nice thing about his particular bot was that it did not move if given a reason to stay put - the little handheld device and booped and beeped constantly was a time sink unparalleled. Excellent for keeping it occupied without turning it off.

Rolling his shoulders as he walked out to the field, he tucked still damp hair back and surveyed those assembled. A bunch of ghouls, it seemed, and a few boils. How many would they require?

Approaching the cluster of students, he gestured at the gear set up on the field, "Anybody know what we're up to today?" Gym was one of his favourite classes... and after his sound defeat at the hands of Ren, he wanted to give it his all.

Ariaalina

moonlit-raven

Anyone
Dekana'll talk to anyone, he's a bit of a brat but not unsociable!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 am
Fifty fifty chance Red would disprove of her being here, but since it was a class the odds where slightly in her favor that maybe Red wouldn't be mad at her for showing up.

After all, she needed more classes to help graduate so she would prefer it be gym over the other options. Sammy joined the other students none the less gathered in the yard. Her jacket was missing and she was wearing a much older white tank top showing off a series of scars along her side.

"What we're up too is likely going to involve physical stress, possible dissipation and a high chance of land sharks. All this and more when you come to gym here at Amity."

SkieBorne

Miliardo Kason

Ariaalina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:06 pm
Nodding at Myr's explanation, she commented back "Nice to meet you Myr." Then, after hearing his question, she answered, "I just got here recently, so I've actually not had a chance to attend any classes yet."

Happy to have someone to ask about the class, she then started her interrogation, "What exactly do Professor Red's classes normally entail? Also, what does she mean by saying 'I don't normally look like this'? How many creeple do you think she wants to be here before the class will start? Do you think I'm dressed properly for this class?" That last question had only been tacked on because she had noted that Myr, like several other students, was wearing older clothes.

Then a scantily clad sopping wet boil sauntered up to them asking if anyone knew what was going on. "Don't ask me, this is my first class here..." Sulmanon replied.

moonlit-raven
Sorry for the late reply, I just got home. XD
Also, I decided to edit Dekana into my reply, so, sorry for the double notice.

SkieBorne
Sulmanon is as or more confused than Dekana. XD

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas