Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[SUMMER] Jungle - Can I Go Home Yet!? >_< [Kaiden & Lira] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mutilated Moogle generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:22 am
Tired, a little sore, wanting sleep, being annoyed by bugs (maybe not being bitten by them but they still loved to annoy...) yep, Lira was finding this SO much fun! Who needs Laisidhiel? This is just SO much better and SO much more fun! Screw civlization she will just move out here because the fun never stops! Lira was getting a little pissed, she wanted to just go home, she was now over the whole Jungle trek thing, her nice warm bed, Arik to cuddle into, maybe a muffin to nibble on, THAT was the life she lead, THAT was the life she wanted to go back to! Well, with one extra important addition to that life, she wanted Kaiden in that life also. So what did that mean? It meant that if she were to lose him him in any way on this trip she was going to be devastated and she was going to want to hunt down the faries and kill them...alright, maybe not KILL exactly, she didn't believe in it but she would want to talk to whoever was in charge of this expedition at least if not to whoever rules over the fairies because she wasn't going to lose her best and closest friend on this trip!

Lira looked up and over at Kaiden, smiling softly at herself, pleased she had him with her or else she wouldn't of come, she would of turned home and just forgot about it but thankfully she had found a friendly face "Kaiden, can you please..." she stopped as she heard a voice say 'help me' "Kaiden did you just hear that?" She asked as she got up from where she was kneeling and looked around a little more before noticing some golden bubble and as Lira looked closer at it she...did she? Was there a little fairy inside of that thing? Either way given that something...that? Said 'help me' she was now scared. "kaiden, you might think I am nuts and believe me, I think I am nuts myself, but I want to help this voice..." she said as she looked around and saw others leaving the area and heading toward...well, she wasn't sure but following them may be a good start so she grabbed her stuff and looked at Kaiden, holding out her free hand to him "I know this is practically screaming 'step back' and to let someone like you check it out but please, we can't not do anything and besides, I will have you, I won't be helping this Pae out on my own" she said smiling at him, scared at what may happen, pumped to be able to do something else then just pick cuttings from plants in a dense jungle with annoying flies and sleep? Pfft! Totally overrated!

As thoughts ran through her head one thought came to her mind, a past event, her first time helping another Pae, she was only a child and her fave blanket used to go with her everywhere with her and she saw another child Faun had fallen down and scrapped her knee, it wasn't bleeding much at all but, to a child, even a little blood seemed to be far too much so she had ran over to the crying child who really was just a little younger then herself and gave her her blanket for comfort whilst she lead her back to get fixed up. That was the day she realized she hated to see any Pae cry, as she grew she understood it is sometimes needed but if she could, even just a little, to try and get the one who was upset smile a little then that was her job done and it always made her feel great after it but as random as this thought was Lira smiled at it, it was a little random to get it now but it also did make her remember that she LOVED helping others, more so then she had remembered, she had forgotten a little just how much...at least she did before...yeah...but it had been a rather long time since she had a chance to and, if anything, a part of her was thankful she was going to be able to but she was, if anything, scared terribly.

Lira didn't know what this will hold for them but one thing was for certain, she was there with Kaiden and that was al she needed to know right now, she and he would be able to do something together so thankfully she wouldn't be the only one who was helping this Pae out, heck, it wasn't just them, but she had Kaiden and that was all she needed as they ran off into the unknown, she had her protector and best friend, they would be able to work together with the others to help this Pae out.

Tartara Seabreeze
Apologies for taking so long, decided to finally try and put my brain back in working order.

Tartara Seabreeze generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Meanwhile, Kaiden was having a fantastic time as they walked along. He had only left the Tree once before, and this provided the opportunity of a lifetime. Seeing animals he had never seen before, looking at plants he couldn't dream of. So it came as no surprise that he was clueless why Lira suddenly stopped. "No...? What did you hear?" The male slowed to a stop as he started looking around. Was it just him, or was there suddenly less fairies around? "What voice?" In response, he focused in with his ears. Finally, the soft words 'help me' reached him. "No, no you're right. We have to help..." He took her hand just as the golden ball approached. How were they going to get her out of there? What could they possibly... "AHHH! LIRA!" His hands instinctively went up to protect his face from the blinding light that engulfed them all. When it disappeared, the ground was steadily leaving them. No. They were leaving the ground. "LIRA!!" He called out, frantically looking around from inside his bubble. For a moment he caught sight of her, trapped within her own bubble. He pounded on his prison, but it wouldn't budge. "Hold on Lira, I'm going to figure this out!" But the bubbles were spinning faster and faster, caught in a cyclone. He couldn't keep his eyes on her. And then, to his horror they began to drop. "Oh no." Then, darkness.

~~~~~~

When he awoke, it wasn't much different. Darkness. But beneath him, it was clearly stone. I'm not in the jungle...where then? Groggily he sat up, blinking his eyes rapidly to try and see the faintest of outlines around him. In a room of some sort, but beyond that he couldn't tell. It was far too dark. Stupid! You lost sight of Lira! "Hello?" He called out, straining his eyes in the dark to try and see if he was alone. Maybe the entire group had been transported here for some sick joke.

Nafretiti

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:12 pm
Lira woke up groggily and looked around, where were they? They were only meant to follow the others, what was going on!? She looked around and noticed...walls? Where was she? She heard Kaiden's voice somewhere but not sure where "Kaiden?" She called, climbing up onto her feet "i am fine, just not sure where I am" she called as she started walked to one side of the room only to fall over something "AHHH!" She called as she came crashing down to the ground, looking around to see what it was she saw that it was and just made out that it was her pack, grabbing it she clung to it as she got up "It's alright, Kaiden, I just tripped over my pack" she called as started walking around the room she was in and noticed what she hoped was a door. "Hang on Kaiden, stay there" she called as she ran over to the door, hoping nothing else would trip her up as she made her way through the door and stopped, looking around and noticed...not much, it was dark and she wasn't exactly a rabbit so she stood there and called out "Kaiden? Are you in here?!" Hoping that he would be, the sooner she got back to him to see if he was alright the better and, because of the obvious, she felt safe with him and wherever they are they needed to be together if they were to survive wherever it is they were.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:21 pm
((Naf~ 1. They are not in a room, they are in a long hallway. 2. There is no nearby door. 3. I specifically said "Lira's pack is missing, however her basket bag" [[fairies gave baskets, not bags]] full of items she harvested is laying beside her..." I remind you this is an RP contest, so please read the rules and scenarios.))

A quiet, muffled sound came from the hole up on the wall where the algae lamp is located. Millions of tiny little feet marching in unison. After a few minutes trap-jaw ants start spilling out of the hole having located fresh meat.

((Trap-jaw Ants))  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:10 am
((Apologies! It has been one of those days where nothing was going right/paying attention wasn't a strong point etc ^^; ))

Lira was making her way over to Kaiden when she felt something on her legs, brushing it off, not thinking anything of it for the time being she looked around as she went and brushed whatever it was on her legs again off and wondered if this was anywhere close to the jungle they were in "Kaiden, where...oh for goodness sakes! What the hell is on my legs!?" She growled as she brushed off whatever it was that was starting to crawl on her again but didn't want to wait around for a third round "Kaiden, please, can we just pick a direction and go? I don't want to be here anymore" she said as she danced in place, hoping that would deter whatever it was that was crawling on her, eyes finally falling on the lamps and wondered what they were "and what are they?" She asked curiously as she pointed to the lamps

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:00 am
Sensitive ears trained to pick up the faint sounds of wildlife, picked up a distinct scurrying. And anything in this dark area was purely terrifying. Except for one familiar voice. "Lira?!" He felt around himself, his hands finding his basket handle. Useless. His hands fumbled around again, finding the material of his pack. Very useful! He yanked it up with his basket as he stood. It was too light! There was no time to think about it though, and he tossed the pack into his basket. "Lira, I'm right here!" It seemed she was 'behind' him down the hallway. He reached out to the wall to guide him down as he hurried the few steps to her. "I don't know, don't care. Somethings-OW!" A sharp pinch to his foot, and he quickly flicked his leg, sending whatever was on it into the darkness. He grabbed her arm and started down the opposite direction. As they moved though, he reached out and grabbed a dark lump that was in the middle of the hallway. This...is a shovel. Like in our packs. He could make out another dark lump ahead. Maybe it was something of actual use.

Nafretiti

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:49 pm
"Oh thank the Gods!" She said as she walked over and clung to him as she finally felt a bite on her leg "ow! What are these...no, you know what, I don't want to know, lets just go! So we can be rid of them!" She said as she happily let him lead her down whatever direction he wanted, whatever he found she wasn't taking much notice of right now, she was too busy getting bitten..."UGH!" She growled as another...thing climbed on her and bit her and she brushed it and hopefully others off. "Kaiden, you know how you said this would be fun? Yeeeah, remind me in future to never believe you" she said, half joking, half serious, a part of her did want to actually look around this place, see what it was exactly but another part was just pleased she and Kaiden were on the move and hopefully going somewhere where they could lose these pests.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:56 am
Humor was fairly lost on the male as he took defense seriously. Especially when someone else was involved. As they continued to run ahead of the horde of whatever was eating at them, Kaiden continued to scoop up the various dark mounds that led down the hallway. So far he had a shovel, a pocket knife, the bug repellent, solar blanket, and a bandanna. Each item went into his basket, but still nothing of real use had popped up. We can't just run forever... "When we get out of here, I wont pull you out of the Tree again." He spoke over his shoulder to the female, fully feeling the guilt of her words against him. He had convinced her to stay, and because of it she was in danger. The faun scooped up another dark mound. MATCHES! "Lira, I found the matches! I'm going to let go, but keep running with me." With that warning, he let go to open the matches and take one out. Shrik! Shrick! He struck it against the box, sending little sparks up. "Come on..." Wait, he was running. Even if he got a light, the wind would put it out. He turned on his heel to start jogging backwards as he continued striking the match. FWOOSH! Sizzle. A bright light immediately followed by a rather pathetic flame. "I got it! We can-OOF!" Suddenly running backwards in a dark hallway caught up to him. His hooves caught the ground awkwardly, sending his body crashing down. Instead of bracing himself for impact, he covered the match and took full force on his bottom. "Keep running Lira!" It was only a matter of seconds before their attacker reached them. He fumbled to stand back up as a hand reached into his basket. "OW! Ow ow ow!" Dozens of painful pricks all over his body! There was no time to waste swiping at it though. He started jogging anew backwards, pulling out his bandanna and holding it to the flame. Come on, come on, please catch. Catch. Catch. A flame fluidly engulfed the corner of the cloth, and steadily began to burn. "YES!" His cheer echoed down the hall, his light source growing by the second. And revealing their attacker. As he was faced directly at them, he saw a scene fit for nightmares. "Ants...Thousands of...Ants."

Nafretiti

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 am
Tartara Seabreeze

As the female kept running she shook her head, pointless when it was all in darkness but it was force of habbit "Kaiden, i was joking, as long as im with you i dont care what happens to me!" She said to him as they kept running "this might not be the ideal situation for us or me mentioning this now but even still i do feel safe with you and besides that, i wouldn't want to be doing this with anyone else" not exactly the right moment for a heart to heart but she just wanted to try and reassure him that what she said was more joking then serious. Not only that if she was going to die by being eaten alive then she wanted to at least let Kaiden know she doesn't hate him in any shape or form for whats happening, she was with him and right now that is all she wanted, at least she would die with him by her side.

That is till he told her to carry on running as he let go of her "Kadian, be careful!" She yelled at him as she did as he said but as she carried on running, clinging tightly moreso now to her own basket, she couldn't help but look over her shoulder every now and again and the last time she saw Kaiden fall "KAIDEN!" She screamed, ignoring the fact he said he had found matches and stopped, not caring now what happened to her and started making her way back to him, ignoring the fact he wanted her to keep running. Lira was starting to head back for him when he got up and Lira breathed, a little, sigh of relief before letting him do whatever it was he was doing and ran on. Lira didn't get far when she realized there was bright light, looking back at where that source was coming from

Lira stopped, looking past the source of light and Kaiden and noticed what could only be described as an infestation "this is what we are running from!?" Alright so this was major but they are also just ants, annoying, painful ants but ants never the less and whilst she was scared she looked around to see if there was anything they could use if only to stop them for a bit. After a bit of searching and finding nothing she looked at what Kaiden had in his basket and saw the bug spray "call me crazy but here" she said spraying herself with more and then giving Kaiden a good going over before she sprayed some onto the ants.

Not the greatest idea she ever had but if whatever is in this spray worked to keep bugs off them them maybe it would work if some of some of them drowned in a good dowsing of spray, Pae feel a little damp if they have used too much and sticky after it to so wouldnt they? It was a stupid idea but at this present time this was the best she could come up with. After a good dowsing with whater was left in the bottle she grabbed Kaiden "come on!" She said as she started tot run from them again, hoping that the masses would be put off from following them if only for a little while, it would hopefully be enough time to get a good distance between them and the pests.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:03 pm
He didn't notice her run back to him, didn't notice really anything as he put all focus into the flame. The relief that flooded him when it finally sparked to life was almost enough to knock him to his knees. If it wasn't for the hellish picture that rewarded him. Just ants to be sure, harmless in few numbers. But this wasn't a few dozen, or even a few hundred. This was thousands. And he was bleeding from their bites. Shallow cuts, but much more than any ordinary ant. He hissed through his teeth as the bug spray met these wounds, but was glad nonetheless for it. "Thanks." Then they were running again, one hand in Lira's and the other on his burning bandanna. Burning bandanna...he needed to fix that before he burnt himself. As they ran, there was now enough light to clearly see what was on the walls. Torches? "The thing you mentioned before, they're torches. We can light them, and burn the ants!" Hopefully they could kill enough for them to realize they were dangerous and would stop pursuing them. And thanks to Lira's distraction, they could light them up before being overtaken by the horde.

Nafretiti

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:07 pm
Lira was too busy trying to find a way to get them out of there then to worry about any pain the spray caused but she was also high on adrenalin so right now all she ha wanted to do was save herself and Kaiden and find a way out of here so they could try and look for the others to make sure their alright. "Your welcome and burn the ants!? We can't!" She said as she looked at the male "i know i wanted to try and drown them and i feel bad for that but with the amount of spray i used over the amount i did spray i dont think many will but fire would be and thats too cruel! We entered their home, we are the tresspassers, they think we are a threat to them, please, we have to find another way! They are horrible and annoying things but they deserve life as well! So please, can't we find another way?" She begged her friend, knowing they would be better off dead but it is against her nature to see any creature dead even if it was eating her alive.
Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:29 pm
At her outburst, the male looked over his shoulder to simply stare at her in shock. "Lira...they're trying to EAT us!" Was he seriously considering throwing away their best chance at getting rid of the ant problem because she was too heartbroken at the thought of killing a few insects? He was. "Lira..." He groaned, shaking his head. But the bandanna was almost gone, getting close to burning his fingers. He stopped to light a torch, and tossed the remainder of cloth on the ground. "Fine. Fine. But it's going to cost us." With that, he brought out the solar blanket from his basket. He had to work fast, else the ants would be upon them again. He flicked it open and began working to 'seal' the hallway closed as best as possible. In one corner he held the blanket down with the shovel. Then out came a banana which he promptly started hacking at the stem to reveal the sticky sap. "I'm going to lift you up in the air, then you're going to smother the banana stem sap against the wall and stick the blanket to it. Cut into the flesh of it if you don't get enough to do the job." With that, he laced his fingers for her to step on.

Nafretiti

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:01 pm
Lira grinned at the make faun as he worked and when she finally saw what he was doing she couldn't help but like what she saw, after he finished and explained what to do next she couldn't help bur hug him first and kiss his cheek and then let him go and looked at him "thank you! I know it will cost us but i would rather do things harder from here on out then have a living creature die because we somehow ended up here in their home ground. We have the brains to figure out what to do, i am sorry it has cost us but i promise we will still be able to make it it out alive...maybe injured in some form but alive" she said as she grabbed the sappy steam and climbed up onto his hands, steadying herself before starting the job she was asked to do and hoped she did have enough because her hacking skills greatly sucked.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:13 pm
He sighed again as she embraced him, gently patting her on the back with a hand. True, he valued creatures lives more than the normal pae. But he valued his own much more. With a grunt, he hoisted the female up. If it made her happy though, he would work 10 times harder. She had a hard enough life as it was...he didn't want to add to it. "Try to get the ceiling too. Make it as seamless as possible. I don't want any of our 'friends' getting in through a crack." There was no way to make it air tight -there simply wasn't enough banana's for that. But he was hoping that they'd be discouraged enough not to try and push their way through. That wouldn't work if there was a gaping hole somewhere they could easily march through. He glanced behind him at the still dark hallway, the torch only illuminating a few feet. If Lira was so against him burning the ants, he supposed she wouldn't be too happy at his side thought of eating them. They'd have to find some other source of food for when his banana's ran out.

Nafretiti

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 pm
At the end of the hallway is a large doorway. A large golden gate blocks most of it, leaving only a pae-sized gap between the spikes of the gate, and the wall. There is also a small light in the other room, barely visible.

Only one pae is allowed through the gate. It will close after that one pae goes through. If they attempt to go together, it will shut on them both. This is not something they will know, but something they discover.

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff