Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Last Hope for One World to Another (DutchessX Drak) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:21 pm
one man is trying to save his people by making a potal to another dimension but what could be on the other side

User Image

Name;Viktor
Age now:22
when Potal is Done age:35
Bio;the last hope for the human race who is trying to find another way to leave earth before the suns go super nove  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
Harley Rose Davidson
21 when she met Viktor
34 when he actually meets her
Female
Neko/Kitsune Mix
Harley met victor when he was studying other dimensions. He actually saved her life when they met. She had no friends or family that would give her the time of day. She hated being alone and until she met Viktor, she wasn't happy and never smiled. She wants him to be with her but because of them being in separate dimensions, she couldn't be with him and would cry whenever he would sign off from their interdimensional chat.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor walked down into his lab and kicked on the potal.it was not fully running but he could see the other dimension"those people are starting a war....and they want me to work on turning my potal into a weapon never going to happened...i will save the human race even if it cost my life".the potal was at full power"hello Harley how are you doing today"the potal would open up inside of a cave that was behide Harley's house  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:05 pm
draknic

Harley was inside of the cave hoping that Viktor would call her. She smiled when she heard his voice and said "Hello Victor. I'm fine. How's your portal coming?" Her tail began to wag as she began to purr happily. She enjoyed talking to Viktor. Her father was an inventor for their dimension and she loved that he at least talked to her. Their dimension was what Earth would look like if science was more advanced and they had Levitating cars and stuff.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Harley was inside of the cave hoping that Viktor would call her. She smiled when she heard his voice and said "Hello Victor. I'm fine. How's your portal coming?" Her tail began to wag as she began to purr happily. She enjoyed talking to Viktor. Her father was an inventor for their dimension and she loved that he at least talked to her. Their dimension was what Earth would look like if science was more advanced and they had Levitating cars and stuff.

Viktor pick up something for Harley and pushed it into the portal and somehow he send it over to the other dimension"the portal can be use to send things from my dimension to your..."right after that a solider walked into VIktor's lab and try to order Viktor into making the portal into a weapon and the solider was kicked out by a old robot"i have to make sure i take the robot with me"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:19 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Viktor pick up something for Harley and pushed it into the portal and somehow he send it over to the other dimension"the portal can be use to send things from my dimension to your..."right after that a solider walked into VIktor's lab and try to order Viktor into making the portal into a weapon and the solider was kicked out by a old robot"i have to make sure i take the robot with me"

Harley giggled as the robot kicked the soldier out. SHe then smiled at Viktor and said "I agree. I'm sure father would love to see how your world has gotten along without a the things we have here." She then smiled as she held the thing that he sent through the portal before she said "So what is it?" She was very happy that he liked her. She wanted to open it but wanted to make sure that he didn't want her to wait.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:27 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor take out a silver pocket watch"it a pocket watch like mine but not silver but gold"a tiny robot inside of the box opened it and holds up the watch for Harley to grab it before it run into the portal heading back to Viktor's lab"one year age we meet for the first time and will...i pick something up to remember that day"Viktor keep on trying to work how to get a human to the other dimension"your eyes are red....how long you been crying"he asked her  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:38 pm
draknic

Harley smiled when she saw the watch. "Oh thank you Viktor." She said taking the watch from the robot and putting it around her neck. then she heard his question. "I've just had a bad day. It's nothing to worry about." She said not wanting him to worry. She was actually very lonely without Viktor. She giggled hoping he wouldn't make a fuss about it. He knew about her past and that no one stood up for her in her world other than her father. That she didn't have any friends just because of her being a mix. Usually A neko would mate with their own kind so they thought of her as weird. Her tail wagged as she looked at the watch. "But I love the present Viktor. I'll have something for you tomorrow. Also father wanted me to ask if you needed help furthering your research for your portal. He is sure that he can help if you want him to." She said smiling at him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Harley smiled when she saw the watch. "Oh thank you Viktor." She said taking the watch from the robot and putting it around her neck. then she heard his question. "I've just had a bad day. It's nothing to worry about." She said not wanting him to worry. She was actually very lonely without Viktor. She giggled hoping he wouldn't make a fuss about it. He knew about her past and that no one stood up for her in her world other than her father. That she didn't have any friends just because of her being a mix. Usually A neko would mate with their own kind so they thought of her as weird. Her tail wagged as she looked at the watch. "But I love the present Viktor. I'll have something for you tomorrow. Also father wanted me to ask if you needed help furthering your research for your portal. He is sure that he can help if you want him to." She said smiling at him.

Viktor had to talk to someone on the phone first before he said anything back to her"i'm having one of my aid to make a file for i can send it over for your father to help me with the portal...one of the higher ups said it would take 13 years for the portal to be up and running"that how many years are left for the sun before it go super nove"you are the only thing giving me hope Harley...thank you"some times the portal would skin a few days or one time a month before opening  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:10 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Viktor had to talk to someone on the phone first before he said anything back to her"i'm having one of my aid to make a file for i can send it over for your father to help me with the portal...one of the higher ups said it would take 13 years for the portal to be up and running"that how many years are left for the sun before it go super nove"you are the only thing giving me hope Harley...thank you"some times the portal would skin a few days or one time a month before opening

"It's no trouble, for you did the same for me. But send over your notes once you get them. He can use this portal to send parts for it that should be compatible for your side of the portal. Hopefully they can also speed up the process of getting it up and running." She said and smiled as she perked her ears. "Father's calling. I'll let him know that you'll be sending what you have soon." She said wishing she could hug him. She really wanted to be in his arms. It wasn't fair. Then once they said their goodbyes, she went to her father, told him what Viktor said and then went to the store to get a few things for Viktor's gift. The watch was around her neck and made sure that it hadn't fallen off in the process. She smiled when she found the perfect idea for his gift. She knew that he would love it. Once she bought the parts, she went home and started to work on a compact computer for him to research things on the go, with her father's help of course.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

the sun in VIktor's dimension made time skip five month but on Harley's end it was all the same like it was just another day"that war....force me to hire those soldiers to guard my work at night"he was talking to himself and had to keep worried about someone coming in and taking work for themself"ok from Harley's dimension it only be one day but...that sun is ruining everything on keeping this portal open.he turned it on and seen no one there"she must be busy...what time is it in her world?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm
draknic

Harley was just finishing up Viktor's gift. She and her father worked through the night to complete his gift. She smiled when it was finished and went to the portal seeing it was on. "Viktor? you still there?" She asked trying to get him back on. She smiled holding a gift box with the compact computer inside. She then smiled as she waited for him to answer.

((Going to bed. Night.))  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:40 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor walk back down into the lab and seen Harley"hello in my world it been five months...that sun is acting vary weird now"he have not been sleeping right from the nightmares of him worried about if he failed to make the portal work to save the human race.he take his seat in his lab chair"so how everything"he asked her

(night)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:28 am
draknic

"It's going really well. Oh I made you something." She said and held out a box before sending it through the portal happily. She smiled as she waited for him to open it. She hoped he would enjoy the wrist computer.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:14 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor opened the box and seen the little computer inside of the box"thakn you Harley...it's vary nice"he give the thing a upgrade"almost forgot about the file"he send it over into the portal"once the human race is on the other side...Harley"he blush trying to say the words"i want you to be my wife"he looked down at the ground it will be a few years before that happened  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff