Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel about redoing this RP?
  I don't know
  ALL ABOARD THE LOLNOPE TRAIN TO FORGETTHATSCHISTVILLE! CHOO CHOO MOTHER FATHERS.
  Yus
  OK
  Never been part of the Damned series (Never too late to join!)
  Wot
  Goddammit XV there's too many options y u do dis?
  How 'bout no?
  I do what I want #Loki'd #lowkey
  I LIEK POTATOES
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:51 am
Related roleplays:
City of the Damned
City of the Jolly
Carnival of the Damned
Original Toybox of the Damned
- can get profile skellies and see stuffs there.

Hey. Hey. Herro. It's that time of the year again.
User Image
And guess who doesn't care about this rp being old and remade? BECAUSE I AM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. (For now. Maybe.) I just really wanted to somehow finally finish this, because like goddammit peeps. Not finishing and stuffs. I swear to god, I'll mess yo' families up next time that happens.

(v Psst. By the way. The actual intro to the story is down thar. v)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:46 pm
User Image

Circle You, Circle You
Please don't try to run from us
Circle you, circle you
What games will we play, can I guess?
Before the moon sets again
You can play with us until then!

Coffre à jouets des Damnés

What fear fears most.....are little children.

We all know the story about the Boogeyman, right? Why is it that only children can see them? Why are they the only ones that believe those ‘old tales’ anymore? Because their parents told it to them. These parents have actually seen the Boogeyman themselves, having seen a sibling taken away when they were younger and being left behind, but refused to believe what they say, believing that a kidnapper took them. They believed the false securities that the police had given them, growing up with lies as they pass on ridiculous stories onto their own offspring unknowingly as a warning. But it seems that everyone had forgotten the missing children. There hadn’t been any missing bodies turned in, or even anything the children had with them the time they disappeared. However, if you listen close enough to a certain woods in a certain area, you can hear the small giggles of children and many pairs of eyes watching you….

These small giggles have reached the city of Damné, now taking the fresh offspring that were meant to carry on the town's next generation and taking the adults as their playthings. The townspeople and the mayor had just returned from their season of the carnival as the Boogeyman ambushed them, keeping them captives. With the mayor out of the way, the Boogeyman's reign is in full swing, using the children, who are much crueler than adults, to torment and use their new toys to their every desire. The original Damné residents must work together with humans to get their original forms back, as they have been shrunken down in size, the children, and revenge against the Boogeyman.

[Please look into previous roleplays for reference. ]

Les Règles

~Follow Gaia ToS, not too hard, eh?
~Be at least semi-lit! No txt talk, kay? I don't need five paragraphs per post, just AT LEAST three sentences. That's not too much to ask for, right?
~Must have some knowledge of past Damned series or at least know the jist of it.
~I really don’t give a f**k about limits and blah blah blah stuff. Just no cybering if it gets to that point, okay? (And let me read it *insert if you know what i mean meme here* )
~This is a Halloween roleplay, so no cutesy witches and beach boy werewolves! Key words: dark, seductive, sexy, evil, psychotic, creepy, scary, "different"(I'll be the judge of this)
~Think "Cirque du Freak" by Darren Shan!
~Try to make each character's race unique, it wouldn't be so special if there were 32 vampires, 8 werewolves, and 2 witches. Mix it up!
~This roleplay will last only around the halloween season for spirits. I'll bring it back once it's that time of the year again. F**k this rule in particular
~Try not to quote, it just annoys the hell out of me somehow.
~Lable the PM's "I want to play"

I have the right to add and remove rules, so watch out!

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:49 pm
The Boogeyman

The Mayor

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--[quote or something they'd say]--[/size][/i]
[size=11][b]☽ Do you dare say my name? ☾[/b]
[name]
[b]☽ How old is fear? ☾[/b]
[age]
[b]☽ What the myths say ☾[/b]
[personality]
[b]☽ My side of the story ☾[/b]
[bio]
[b]☽ I crave these ☾[/b]
[likes, at least 3; include favorite "snack"]
[b]☽ I detest these ☾[/b]
[dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ Fear me ☾[/b]
[image; 600x600 px only]
[b]☽ What do you wish to know before you die? ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ The real monster behind my strings ☾[/b]
[username]
[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:50 pm
The Cursed Children

[For both human and monsters under the influence of the Boogeyman. Ages must be from at least 2-13. 14-17 are considered "big brothers" and "big sisters", watching over the children]

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--[Quote or something they’d say]--[/size][/i]
[size=11][b]☽ Come play with me! ☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ I've been alive for a while ☾[/b]
[Age]
[b]☽ I was told I was really special ☾[/b]
[Race]
[b]☽ Do I play well with others? ☾[/b]
[Personality]
[b]☽ I grew up like this ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ I want these! ☾[/b]
[Likes; at least 3 including favorite snack]
[b]☽ I don't wanna! ☾[/b]
[Dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ Aren't I cute? ☾[/b]
[Appearance]
[b]☽ I'll share with you ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ My real parent ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color][/align]

--[I’ll be nice and ask you to play with me, even though you already don’t have a choice]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
[ Vesper(us) Eclipse ]
☽ I've been alive for a while ☾
[ 8 years old. Really! ]
☽ I was told I was really special ☾
[ Vampire/Lyncanthrope Hybrid ]
☽ Do I play well with others? ☾
[ Playful, a bit "soft-is-tated"(I think?) because mama taught me even after she gave up the Chateau, controlling, selfish, spoiled, twisted, I get dark and twisted at the very thought of my vati and uncles still alive, but quiet and sometimes angry at the mention of Layla and mama, yet all in all, very sweet]
☽ I grew up like this ☾
[ You know how mama always had that crush on that one werewolf guy across town? Yeah, it turns out he liked her too! So they ran off together to be happy off in the forest just outside of town, since the town didn’t seem to like mixing two races. After they had me and my twin sister Layla, things started to get out of hand with mama’s family and vati’s family. They never liked each other, but mama and vati didn’t care, they went and had us anyways. We were happy for a little bit, mama and vati yelled sometimes, but they always loved us. Then, vati left one day, and he didn’t come back for a long time. Mama didn’t seemed worried, but Layla and I were. One day, I was off getting water for mama ‘cuz she was sick with Layla to watch her, vati came back. I got scared and hid up in the trees away from the cottage ‘cuz vati was yelling again, and he brought some of our uncles. I didn’t hear all that well, but I heard some screams and crying, then silence before vati and our uncles left. I didn't come back down until a long time after vati left. Vati burned up mama and Layla's bodies, but I still made a memory for them. I didn't cry, mama told me not to cry at these kinds of things, like what we did to our victims, but it was mama....mama and Layla....I stood there staring at their memories, but I didn't do anything. I can't do anything without mama or my other half. I can't go back to vati, he might burn me too. Then, I heard the Boogeyman call out to me, promising me "revenge" for my mama and sister. I don't know what that is, but I like the sound of it. ]
☽ I want these! ☾
[ Pancakes, my mama, my twin sister Layla, big bruder Lee, blood, and playing! ]
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
[ Vati, the lycanthropes, silver nitrate lamps(deadly to lycanthropes but annoying to hybrids); silver; bright lights (able to live through these things, it just feels uncomfortable), maple syrup, and meanies ]
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
[ ~ I may look like my vati, but I have my mama’s eyes!
~ I learned more German from vati and sis learned more French from mama
~ I changed my name from Jack Sol, the name my vati gave me to the name mama wanted for me, because I hate vati, but I still love him. Is that weird? ]
☽ My real parent ☾
[ organizationXV ]

--Mess with me and I'll have you crying in pain in an instant--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
Alex Klausmann
Human
Alex always had a problem with authority up until he met the Boogeyman. He was always a troublemaker, but now is one of the 'big brothers' to the younger children.
☽ I grew up like this ☾
Alex grew up in a small town with nothing much to do and parents who were too busy to really pay attention to him. Alex started hanging out with other juvenile delinquents and would often get into fights and break the law. After repeated offences, he was forced off to military school at 15. He thinks his parents allowed it to save their own reputations. His contempt for authority didn't stop even after winding up there and was often punished for trying to escape or for mouthing off to his superiors. One night after being put in solitary confinement for trying to break out yet again, the Boogeyman appeared to him and offered to get him out of that place, provided Alex now take orders from him. Alex didn't want to question someone who could instantly appear in a place like that without anyone noticing, and he certainly didn't want to stay in that place any longer, so he agreed. The Boogeyman handed him his uniform and equipment, and since then he was never seen at the compound again. There is still a search going on for him.
☽ I want these! ☾
Messing with authority, punishing disobedient 'playthings', hamburgers, weapons, beating people up, looking cool in his uniform.
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
Authority (other than the Boogeyman), seeing the small children cry, cowards, his parents, police, asparagus.
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
Plays with the children when not on duty for the Boogeyman. Is skilled at hand to hand combat thanks to both his time at the military school, and from gang fights. Doesn't swear as much since he became a 'big brother', possibly due to small children usually being present.
☽ My real parent ☾
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

--[I promise I don’t bite, I kick and punch instead…]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
Melody Lynn Hartz
I just turned six!
Banshee
I don’t play nice. The other kids don’t like to include me in their games so I tend to throw a lot of tantrums. Maybe it’s because I’m really nice and sweet but I really just want them to be my minions and follow me around. Nobody wants to play my games! I get yelled at a lot because I’m really loud and hyper, but I’m really bossy and don’t listen to others.
☽ I grew up like this ☾
One day, me and mommy were walking through the woods, and she was wailing loudly and trying to find somebody. At least that was what she told me. I didn’t want to follow her though but she made me and that made me really mad. So when she wasn’t looking, I took off cause I knew I’d find her cause she was being REALLY loud. She was really sad and crying cause she couldn’t find somebody, but I just wanted to go home and sleep. I went to this place in the woods that’s really pretty and you can see the stars but then all of a sudden I couldn’t hear mommy anymore. Then I got really really scared and I sat in my special place, cause maybe mommy would come find me. She didn’t though, and I was really scared because the sun was coming up, but then I heard a voice, a voice telling me that they knew where my mommy was and I could follow them and be alright. It was the Boogeyman and he led me home and there’s os many other kids like me and I’m so happy just being here but I still can’t find mommy. BUT THERES SO MANY OTHER TOYS HERE I DON’T REALLY CARE! Yay!
☽ I want these! ☾
Ice Cream, playing with my new toys, being the leader, screaming, having lots of candy
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
Needles, Doctors, Getting in trouble, people not listening to me, salt
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
I don’t have any plans of overthrowing anybody. I just want people to listen to me cause I’m the boss!
☽ My real parent ☾
ArtificialFlavored Cheese

--[Today is a good day too!]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
[Bai Xin]
[6]
[Human]
[ (Bai is a true sweetheart, naive and innocent. Having been so reserved most of her life due to her health, she doesn't know how to deal with people other than Hei. Without Hei, she feels obliged to take orders from anyone and follows anyone that is nice to her) ]
☽ I grew up like this ☾
[ I had a really mean mama, 'specially since I was sick all the time, but Hei took me away from all that and now things are good! We didn't live nice like other people, but I was happy if Hei was happy. But Hei was looking tired, so I went to try and buy some medicine for Hei so Hei would be happy, but then I got lost and this mister told me to stay here and Hei would find me. I hope he does, because I don't know what to do! ]
☽ I want these! ☾
[ I really like coloring, I like my big brother Hei! Oh! And I like making origami! Did you know that if you fold a thousand paper cranes, your wish will come true? I have almost a hundred now! I gonna wish big brother was happy! ]
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
[I don't like mama, being sick, and I really don't like when Hei is sad. ]
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
[This flower pin was a present from my brother, but I know that it was hard to get, so I have to be careful with it! ]
☽ My real parent ☾
[ organizationXV ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:50 pm
The Damné Adults

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--[Quote or something they’d say]--[/size][/i]
[size=11][b]☽ Don’t make me repeat myself ☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ Looks can be deceiving ☾[/b]
[Age appears to be]
[b]☽ Don’t tell me to act my age! ☾[/b]
[Real age]
[b]☽ I feel so special ☾[/b]
[Race]
[b]☽ I need a life too ☾[/b]
[Occupation]
[b]☽ Who's acting? ☾[/b]
[Personality]
[b]☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ I could just die over these ☾[/b]
[Likes; at least 3 including favorite snack]
[b]☽ Keep these foul objects away! ☾[/b]
[Dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster ☾[/b]
[Appearance]
[b]☽ What else is there to know? ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ The puppeteer ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color][/align]

--[Keep staring at me and you will be my next meal.]--
☽ Don’t make me repeat myself ☾
[Lee White]
☽ Looks can be deceiving ☾
[19]
☽ Don’t tell me to act my age! ☾
[45]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[Vampire]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[Nothing currently as the one who was housing me when I was last in Damne doesn't seem to be around. ]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[A quick wit and a sharp tongue Lee doesn't like to hold back what he is thinking. Always truthful with his thoughts and feelings tho. His anger has mostly gone down over the years. ]
☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾
[Lee was just one of the human's that walked into the city of Damne at one point during what he thought was going to be a simple Halloween party only to find out how wrong he was. He was turned into a vampire by the Manager of the Chateau du Damnѐ of the little town and trained after he had finished his transformation on controlling his blood thirst and his strength. It wasn't the most fun of times but it whipped out a good deal of the pent up anger he had as a human. Hearing the mayor was deciding to take a few people Lee jumped on the chance mostly getting tired of seeing the same sights day in and day out and wanting to return in a way to the human world as best he could. A carnival tho was no where near what he thought was going to be happening. That was a good way to kill some time tho but in the end he has returned to Damne and honestly would rather be back in the carnival with the way things are going around the place.]
☽ I could just die over these ☾
[To brawl still tho less out of anger and more out of simply normality, Soda...Don't look at me like that what just because I am a vampire I can't enjoy a good carbonated beverage from time to time? Double bacon cheese burgers....Don't lie you know that your thinking of getting one now. ]
☽ Keep these foul objects away! ☾
[Holy symbols...No I don't burst into flames im just an atheist dam it and there annoying. Garlic. Gahh such a horrible smelling vegetable how is it that anyone even eats that stuff it smell like a dead cat. ]
☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster ☾
[User Image]
☽ What else is there to know? ☾
[Likes new music and alot of underground bands. He killed and stole some kids Ipod at the carnival and now is almost always wearing the blasted things]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[Shiningdragon21]

--Don't toy with me! I wont be a Shrunken Dead forever![Get It?!?]--
☽ Don’t make me repeat myself ☾
Victuz Mortuuz
☽ Looks can be deceiving ☾
☽ Don’t tell me to act my age! ☾
I'm DEAD. Why don't you cut me open and count the ring worms? [Get It?!?]
☽ I feel so special ☾
Frankenstein's Monster/Zombie. .
☽ I need a life too ☾
Any side task the boss need's him to do. Still a Musician, and still Ground's Keeper. [Cuz I still sleep in it! Get It?!?]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
Joking, witty, nice once you know him, speaks in slang alot, and sometimes pretty empty headed.[Get it?!?]
☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾
Vic doesn't talk much about his past, but what he does say usually involves how awesome he was, but when he died he just stopped caring about the big things and focused on living each day like it was his last....even though his last was awhile back...and you really can't say he's living each day so....-
Once again that time of year Vic awakens from his grave to party, but finds himself shrunken down to bite size! [Get it?!?] Very proud of how the first doctor built him, he's not happy with someone toying with his body. [Get it?!?] And he knows who's responsible... "Blame it on the Boogey. [Get it?!?] "
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
Chocolate, Green tea, And Coffee. [They're Brain Food, get it?!?]
☽ I could just die over these ☾
Death Metal, Soulful Rock, and Anime [Get it?!?]
☽ Keep these foul objects away! ☾
Tap Water, and Guillotines.[Get it?!?]
☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster ☾
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
None.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
ZimbuTessen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:51 pm
The Human Adults

[size=11][b]☽”What am I called”?!☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ I seemed to have survived this long ☾[/b]
[Age]
[b]☽ It's hard work ☾[/b]
[Occupation]
[b]☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾[/b]
[Personality]
[b]☽ It's all in the past ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ I <3 these!☾[/b]
[Likes; at least 3]
[b]☽ I [Dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ Tasty, me? ☾[/b]
[Appearance]
[b]☽ What else is there to know? ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ The puppeteer ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color][/align]

--You've been brushing and flossing regularly, right?--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
Jason Greenstone
☽ I seemed to have survived this long ☾
☽ It's hard work ☾
Dentist
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
Kind, but rather strict, especially when it comes to dental care. Can also come off as blunt sometimes.
☽ It's all in the past ☾
Jason grew up in a family of 4 siblings. He knew he wanted to be a dentist since he was a teenager. He was always smart for his age and always excelled at academics. After graduating at the top of his class in dental school, Jason began working in a dental clinic in the city, gaining quite a positive reputation. How did he get caught up in this issue with the missing children? Well, one of his nieces suddenly went missing and the whole family became worried. They had been searching for her, but no sign was found. One foggy evening, when Jason was looking through the woods in a nearby park for his niece, he thought he heard her giggling. When he saw her, or what appeared to be her, she beckoned him to follow along to play. Jason, wanting to bring her home, went after her. That's when things ended up how they are now.
☽ I <3 these!☾
Dress shirts, neckties, medical gloves, checking, cleaning, and fixing teeth, healthy smiles, his family, pizza, music.
☽ I
Cavities, disruptive patients, bad breath, strange body alterations, whiners.
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
Prefers wearing dress clothes over medical scrubs when at work. Is known for giving out toothbrushes on Halloween, rather than candy. Whenever he's watching his nieces and/or nephews, he threatens to make them 'appointments' if they misbehave.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

--["That's doing too much"]--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
[Hei Xin]
☽ I seemed to have survived this long ☾
[ 19 ]
☽ It's hard work ☾
[ I work in a bookstore. I do things, general stuff ]
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
[ I'm very blunt. That's all you need to know. I usually have a monotone sounding voice unless I'm reading to my sister and only for my sister. ]
☽ It's all in the past ☾
[ In short: My sister and I ran away. From who? Our rather selfish mother. My sister and I had different fathers, so she wasn't treated as kindly. I used to hang out with the wrong people(not that I did anything. Just hung out) until I had her, so I ditched the old life behind and had to work for a new one. Luckily, it's a job related to something I actually like. We can't live "normally" since my pay barely covers for the both of us to eat and live, but I try my best.
However, recently, I've been trying to work harder to get a present for Bai's birthday, but I think she could tell and tried to get me something. I wish she would have just listened to me and now I'm worried sick about where she is. ]
☽ I <3 these!☾
[ Books, my sister, and fish. ]
☽ I
[ Our mother(family in general), people, losing sight of my sister ]
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
[ That's doing too much, I'll tell you later. ]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[ organizationXV ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:56 pm
[Bloop. Is it just me or can I not just be like the only person who sees not the editing button thingers anymore?]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:00 pm
(I think we need more options for the poll)  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Don't tell me I was the only one excited to see this coming around again...)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:17 pm
[I don't think you're the only one. I'm hoping to find more murderous kids this time around, and that it doesn't die. Wellllll, most of it was my fault really, but is all good. ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:54 am

(i'll work on making maybe a human and kid or more in next few days. Just a little busy right now. If anything heck make it a 1x1. I know I am happy this RP is back for the holidays. )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:16 pm
[Much sadness. I liked the idea of the rp too, and I had so many plans for it too. ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:08 pm
((I think I may send in my old characters. I might tweak them a little and might use different character references for one or both. I was busy this past weekend with Thanksgiving.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:31 pm

(Yea I just got home so I will start working on a character.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:28 pm
[It's chill. I think I might want to change my character a bit too. I've always wanted to like, make a child who's just like, when you look at them, you're just like: "you lil' schist."

Also, I was going to wonder how was Lee here if he was at the Carnival, but then I smacked myself in the face and said
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They were coming back anyways. Sometime.]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces