Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
/roll in Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:50 pm
I edited this whole thread. Whatever I had is now gone.

Too lazy to create a new one so this should work as not spamming

Hi guys
Wuzzup

How's life after TM?
Almost one year.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:03 pm
Apparently I forgot
edit + save =/= bump

/shot  

TMFailStar

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:20 am
I miss my Halloween selfy neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:18 pm
I've totally forgot about TM until I made the selfies for the Halloween contest. sad It was so nostalgic, and I miss dressing up my Selfy. crying

How are you guys doing??  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:30 pm
yes the feeling ;_;

Even though dream selfy is still here... it's not the same
;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am
Yea totally =/
I miss my closet, and I miss going around Selfy Town collecting stuff for items.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:24 am
selfy town lag sometime

10 people per town

oooh how i missed when I was invisable and hid behind the npc and typed words to make it seem like the npc said something Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 am
I'm starting to get used to being on Gaia again, but I still miss TinierMe so much. ;u; I think one of my favorite things about TinierMe that I now miss the most, aside from the obvious (the nice vector art and everything that came with that), is how much easier it seemed to find a place in the community.

It seemed like it was so easy to just post in the forums or go into selfy town or the chat rooms and find people to talk to and hang out with. Gaia's community is very large and active, but a little less accessible than TinierMe's community was, I think. D:  

Rinzler_TM

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 am
L y r e111
I'm starting to get used to being on Gaia again, but I still miss TinierMe so much. ;u; I think one of my favorite things about TinierMe that I now miss the most, aside from the obvious (the nice vector art and everything that came with that), is how much easier it seemed to find a place in the community.

It seemed like it was so easy to just post in the forums or go into selfy town or the chat rooms and find people to talk to and hang out with. Gaia's community is very large and active, but a little less accessible than TinierMe's community was, I think. D:
Yeah, Gaia is so big that it's easy to get lost in sometimes. I would always see the same people whenever I played Sevens, and I miss that familiarity when I went to play games. emotion_8c

I hope you find a place to hang out in at Gaia! emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:23 am
badtzmaru
L y r e111

Yeah, Gaia is so big that it's easy to get lost in sometimes. I would always see the same people whenever I played Sevens, and I miss that familiarity when I went to play games. emotion_8c

I hope you find a place to hang out in at Gaia! emotion_c8

Ahh, yeah, that's a really good way to put it, I know exactly what you mean! And oh, man, yeah, I used to love playing Sevens and seeing some of the same people each time! I really do miss that! ;u;

Thanks so much! c: I'm sure I'll find my niche soon enough!  

Rinzler_TM

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Pootan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:10 pm
L y r e111

Ah yes! This is how I feel it's nice to know I'm not alone though. I keep trying to get involved in guilds and forums but it's not very easy to keep up. And sometimes I find myself like 15 pages behind. I hope that we both find a place to hang out soon. I thought about trying the towns here since I don't seem to have any luck with the forums yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm
Pootan
L y r e111

Ah yes! This is how I feel it's nice to know I'm not alone though. I keep trying to get involved in guilds and forums but it's not very easy to keep up. And sometimes I find myself like 15 pages behind. I hope that we both find a place to hang out soon. I thought about trying the towns here since I don't seem to have any luck with the forums yet.
Aww, I'm glad you're not giving up! Events are a great time to make new friends, so I hope you have fun during the Christmas event coming up! 3nodding And our guild is gonna have some events too, so hopefully more people will come back.  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pootan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:26 pm
I'm very stubborn haha. And I'm sure this site will get easier as soon as I find a place and keeping up will get easier, I've become addicted lately to selling in the market place to build up some gold to buy better items, so I come on a lot more now, almost everyday so that helps lol. Oh? I'll have to keep an eye out for the events then yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:06 pm
Pootan
L y r e111

Ahh, I'm sorry you feel that way, too! ;u; But yeah, it's always nice to hear that you're not alone! Yeah, it can be hard to keep up with the forums and guilds with how many people are always posting, particularly in the forums. And I really hope we both find a place to hang out soon, too! Towns 1 was hard for me to socialize in, but Towns 2 seems much easier to socialize in since they're not as crowded and more people seem to wander around either alone or in smaller groups. c:  

Rinzler_TM

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Rinzler_TM

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:08 pm
badtzmaru
Pootan
L y r e111

Aww, I'm glad you're not giving up! Events are a great time to make new friends, so I hope you have fun during the Christmas event coming up! 3nodding And our guild is gonna have some events too, so hopefully more people will come back.

Ahh, yeah, I'm also really looking forward to the Christmas event the site puts on and I'm definitely looking forward to any events y'all put on in the guild, as well. c: I'll definitely be coming back for that!  
TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff