Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:19 am
Hey girls!
I was just curious what other websites you frequent?

I kind of fancy something new. I still love Gaia, but i'm not really questing anything and all I currently do here is use this guild 4laugh
Plus my mothers currently having lung surgery and once she gets out I'm pretty much going to be her carer for a few weeks, so I'll have loads of time at home. So it seems like a good time to check out some new sites or games. But i have no idea where to look emotion_0A0

Any one have any recommendations for anything I can get obsessed with for the next few weeks?
heart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 am
Kongregate when I'm on a computer. Game website, most of the games are free to play ( some are pay to win)
Syndrone Online. Another avi-based forum site, they just released more hair yesterday and they crashed their DAC because of it XD server overload
Unless it's part of a limited item, all the hair, eyes, noses and mouths, as well as the noob soot (and some other things), are in your inventory automatically. More freestyle layering, hair can be layered, 128 color palette, the dye system to customize the limited items...I'm liking Syn more than Gaia
Also
I Waste So Much Time
Dear Blank Please Blank
Slow Robot  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

AkumaNoNamida20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:02 am
I be on League of Legends (LoL)
I use to have Steam but the games now lag so I can't play Champions Online anymore since they switched the program that would play it well.
I be on youtube/fanfiction/facebook/Cookie Cutter
There are games on FB but haven't played any
Youtube is amusing. Randomly jump through videos and watch sub stuff like Teens React or Cry/Pews videos.
I also be on Roosterteeh to watch new episode of RWBY on Thursday.

That's really it

Hope she has a quick recovery smile

Edit: And MegaShare. Good for movies and tv shows.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:45 am
Kitalpha Hart

Syndrone Online. Another avi-based forum site, they just released more hair yesterday and they crashed their DAC because of it XD server overload
Unless it's part of a limited item, all the hair, eyes, noses and mouths, as well as the noob soot (and some other things), are in your inventory automatically. More freestyle layering, hair can be layered, 128 color palette, the dye system to customize the limited items...I'm liking Syn more than Gaia

I signed up. it looks like how gaia used to be so i figured it was worth trying out. Though i'm not used to being a noob!! :Facepalm:  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Hey girls!
I was just curious what other websites you frequent?

I kind of fancy something new. I still love Gaia, but i'm not really questing anything and all I currently do here is use this guild 4laugh
Plus my mothers currently having lung surgery and once she gets out I'm pretty much going to be her carer for a few weeks, so I'll have loads of time at home. So it seems like a good time to check out some new sites or games. But i have no idea where to look emotion_0A0

Any one have any recommendations for anything I can get obsessed with for the next few weeks?
heart

Someone recommended me http://www.ernya.com/
I haven't tried it yet but from what I've seen heard, it's a avatar based site >u <

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:57 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Kitalpha Hart

I signed up. it looks like how gaia used to be so i figured it was worth trying out. Though i'm not used to being a noob!! :Facepalm:
yeah, just keep in mind that their DAC is currently down. krank just sent out an announcement on that  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:30 am
i use tumblr more than anything w //w

i also watch a lot of movies online, and have watched 3 seasons of breaking bad in the past few weeks!!

and if you like writing, writerscafe.org.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:19 am
The only other websites I frequent are YouTube and Pogo.com.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 pm
gaia
ff.net
DeviantArt
YouTube
and google....that's what I spend most of my time on  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:45 pm
Youtube
DeviantART
School of Dragons
Watching anime  

Strange Lizard

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:14 pm
I go on Facebook a lot..it's kind of embarrassing. I don't even update statuses..I sort of just..stalk my friends and family. xD

I also go on the Steam Community forums a lot. I think that's about it. Gaia, Steam Community, and Facebook. xD I read CNN twice a week. But that's not usually for enjoyment, it's just so I can be up to date with the week's happenings.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:53 pm
Other then Gaia, I use Creative Freedom RPG a lot.  

Lady_Fireflyz

Agile Mage

4,700 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:16 pm
Todes Sehnsucht

Someone recommended me http://www.ernya.com/
I haven't tried it yet but from what I've seen heard, it's a avatar based site >u <

I checked it out, it seems to have - er - "borrowed" a lot from gaia. The basic set up is very similar and they seems to be getting a lot of new members from former gaians. I'm going to set up a membership because it looks pretty cute, it's got games and EI's so if Gaia ever suddenly disappears I reckon we'll all end up there.
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:17 pm
AkumaNoNamida20
I be on League of Legends (LoL)

I'm sure I had a league of legends account but i can't remember the password!! whee
So annoying, if i get too bored i'm totally making a new account!

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:20 pm
Chiru-pon
I go on Facebook a lot..it's kind of embarrassing. I don't even update statuses..I sort of just..stalk my friends and family. xD

Haha, i'm exactly the same! I never post anything on Facebook, I just browse with mild interest through people I went to high school with redface  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff