Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek
Christmas themed Tektek CONTEST (HUGE prizes! read rules!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The things that you want for Christmas...(there will be a new poll per week of December)
  Can not be bought with money!
  Is very expensive, you can't afford it...
  Affordable!
  It's cheap and I personally like it!
  I don't want anything for Christmas~
  I don't know what I want for Christmas!
View Results

kawaii bootie

Bashful Poster

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 am
User Image

Jingle bells jingle bells, jingle all the way!~
Hope everyone is feeling holly and jolly! (cheesy, I know) as we are readying up for CHRISTMAS THEMED entries!

gaia_star Starting 11/21/2013, ENDING/JUDGEMENT DAY will be on 12/21/2013! gaia_star

The avatars we are looking for MUST, I repeat MUST be Christmas themed! (the requirements of a Christmas themed avatar is up to you, what do you think Christmas looks and feels like? Personify this into an avatar (as beautiful as you can make it!) or make cute or funny ones that'll make us want to 'favorite' it! *when we favorite your avatar, we will send you a trade of a humble 20k!*)

So be as creative as you like!
gaia_angelleft we accept cluttered avatars
gaia_angelleft we DO NOT LIKE avatars that uses the SAME items TWICE.
gaia_angelleft ONE ENTRY PER INDIVIDUAL. Anyone who posts more than one will not be acknowledged or notified. Big prizes requires strict rules~!

Most importantly.....HAVE FUN! gaia_kittenstar

PRIZES:
1st place: 4 MILLION
2nd place: 2 MILLION
3rd place: 1 MILLION
Runner Up 1: 550K
Runner Up 2: 300K
Runner Up 3: 100K

Thank you very much and have fun tekteking!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:50 am
Previous Contest Winners!

V

Make me a cute one ^.~
Thank you so much for the participation! Upon review of a rough 12 entries-bundled/individually, I have decided the winners for this months avatar contest (meaning I will have another one next month)-

1st place winner for 500k-

Quote:
dark magic godess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2nd place winners for 300k-

Quote:
chemism

Quote:
fiyori_takeshi

3rd place winner for 50k+random item

Quote:
xxb3autiful nightmar3xx

Thank you all very much! All the entries were adorable, but based on personal taste (for this particular contest) I have chosen ones that I find fitting. See you all again next month!

November, colors of red, orange, yellow.....wow!

It is decided, First Place prize of 550k goes to...
Quote:
Fiyori_Takeshi
!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. With this gorgeous fall colored avatar, the color combination/palette is on point, the flow of this avatar goes through smoothly; very elegant, and there are no particular parts that we are dissatisfied with or make us think "could be better", easily our favorites! Congrats on winning first prize!

As for our lucky Second Place prize of 300k goes to...
Quote:
possom4444
!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. With this very interesting look, it's a very bold entry, working with black, and incorporating shades of orange and red, surprisingly all played out very well. We enjoy it! Congratulations!

As for our sweet Third Place prize of 100k goes to...
Quote:
luclkly
!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. With this gorgeous avatar! We are totally getting a fantasy vibe from this stellar entry, and this avatar still worked with fall colors that we specifically requested! We can heart it! Congratulations!

kawaii bootie

Bashful Poster

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150

kawaii bootie

Bashful Poster

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:51 am
FAVORITES AS OF FAR: heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [/img][/ur]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THIS IS A COMBO THREAD, ANY POSTS THAT YOU SEE AFTER THIS WILL NOT BE THE CURRENT ENTRIES FOR THIS THREAD. PLEASE POST ACCORDINGLY, AND READ THE RULES.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:24 pm
My entries:

slackercore

Capitalist

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Oh man, tekteks with no inventory or price limit is overwhelming! = u =;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Will be adding to this :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

kawaii bootie

Bashful Poster

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:20 pm
Thank you darlings for the entries so far, I might extend the time for judgement, so that way its fair to those who had not seen this post.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Adding more :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

slim jim shady

Bear

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:38 am

I tried. YOLO, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:09 pm
I love Tektek!

EDIT:
I makes more! Or is it too late? Didn't exactly say when today it'll end...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:11 pm

I hope you like it ouo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

None of my avies use the same item twice wink so a lot of thought goes into making them.

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

Umpenscrump

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff