Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Web( open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:02 pm
F4ith Has been a singer since 11. No one, not even the internet, knows her real name. She gets on the computer everyday to talk to her friends. Sometimes she gets on there to vent too. Now she found a guy that is being super nice to her. Is this guy for real? By the way if he is... How will he take the news that the girl he has been talking to is a Superstar?

Name:Kairi Faith Lee
cyber name: MyLifeIsFairytale
User Image
dislikes: paparazzi  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:29 pm
I may want to join, I'll put a profile soon!  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:34 pm
SkyFlyer48
I may want to join, I'll put a profile soon!

okie, hurry with the profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:38 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Name: Justin J. Myers
Cyber name: ImFlyenHigh48
http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/crave/modern_teen.jpg] (sorry my computer does't work well, so I can't put it in the post)
Likes: friends, K-pop, F4th, MyLifeIsFarytale, Baseball, food, Youtubers
Dislikes: Justin Biber (i would use your sig, but i have my sig being used for something else) spammers, hatters,  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:19 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Name: Justin J. Myers
Cyber name: ImFlyenHigh48
I'm not quite sure what I should do with a picture, I don't like putting my real picture around..
Likes: friends, K-pop, F4th, MyLifeIsFarytale, Baseball, food, Youtubers
Dislikes: Justin Biber (i would use your sig, but i have my sig being used for something else) spammers, hatters,

you don't have to use a real pic( my one is site model), you can use this: User Image or something  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:42 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

okay, I put a picture!  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:47 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

okay, I put a picture!

ok. I start!

Kairi was in the studio of her record label with her band "Popularity Is So Overrated" talking about their new album and getting ideas for their new single with their manager which was her mentor and music teacher. " how about a love song, you guys?" he asked. " why, we are a rock band, not mainstream s**t" Kairi shouted at him. "ok Kairi, it's your opinion. but I like that idea. we are teenager and romance is a big deal to some of us" Eliza, Kairi best friend since they were 5 years old and bass guitarist while cuddle josh, their drummer on the couch while gale their guitarist was working on chords. " Well we take a vote then" Kairi said and everyone raise their hand for the love song. " TRAITORS!" Kairi mumble before walking away.

later on ~
Kairi walked in her house her empty home in a really nice part of Los Angeles. Her mother was at work so often that she got use to be alone. She heading to her room. She got her guitar and notebook and sat on her bed. she was started to play. a few hours later, she got really mad because she couldn't find the lyrics and music for her song. she got her laptop from her desk and got her favorite website signed in as MyLifeIsFarytale. Kairi went to Eliza page and started to vent." You are the most evil best friend a girl could ever have. I hope you die with your damn love song idea!' she send to Eliza. not caring what a fan might think of her rant in Eliza public page. if they know F4ith was her, they would probably die to talk and ask her a billon questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:21 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Justin walks out of the doors of his school and sees one of his friends and walks over to him "Hey Andy, what's up?" Justin says giving him a high five
"not much, baseball practice tomorrow" Andy says then sees his girlfriend "oh, hey I'll talk to you later" he says and jogs off to talk to his girlfriend
Justin watches him run off sighing "oh, okay then..see you later..." he says to himself as he walks over to his bike and rides back home

When he gets home he sees his mom isn't home (his dad left years back) witch isn't strange he goes in and after putting some of his stuff away gets on the computer logging in as ImFlyenHigh48 and checking around, on one of the few places he can enjoy himself (so are we friends yet?)  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:35 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Justin walks out of the doors of his school and sees one of his friends and walks over to him "Hey Andy, what's up?" Justin says giving him a high five
"not much, baseball practice tomorrow" Andy says then sees his girlfriend "oh, hey I'll talk to you later" he says and jogs off to talk to his girlfriend
Justin watches him run off sighing "oh, okay then..see you later..." he says to himself as he walks over to his bike and rides back home

When he gets home he sees his mom isn't home (his dad left years back) witch isn't strange he goes in and after putting some of his stuff away gets on the computer logging in as ImFlyenHigh48 and checking around, on one of the few places he can enjoy himself (so are we friends yet?)

" And that Go for Josh TOO!" she comment on her post again. she knew it was childish. but she didn't care because this was hard work and it was all her. she was the main songwriter and gale help too Sometimes.( No)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:40 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

bump  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:57 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Justin enjoys talking to his friends online and listening to some songs, when his mom gets home, already almost drunk (she has been drinking for years now) he just takes his laptop to his room to stay out of her way, then after some looking up randomness he stumbles across some of MyLifeIsFarytale's rants, witch some of them make him laugh, and makes him leave some comments back on them, making some points to agree with them, and after that he feels much better  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:14 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Justin enjoys talking to his friends online and listening to some songs, when his mom gets home, already almost drunk (she has been drinking for years now) he just takes his laptop to his room to stay out of her way, then after some looking up randomness he stumbles across some of MyLifeIsFarytale's rants, witch some of them make him laugh, and makes him leave some comments back on them, making some points to agree with them, and after that he feels much better

Kairi was arranged some cords in her notebook. she heard a beep to alarm of a comment on her post. She opened the page again. the comment belongs to ImFlyenHigh48, which was an agreement to her augment. she want to thank him for the support. so she pm him:
MyLifeIsFairytale wrote: hey, ImFlyenHigh48. thank you for agree with me! my best friend is so stubborn with our band! smile  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:23 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Justin, who was watching a video on youtube, sees he has a new PM and he sees what it is about, when he reads it he laughs to himself and replies
oh, no problem, I have the same problems with my band! though my band being me and a air guitar...mostly singing along with Youtube videos... but the best friend thing I can relate to!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Justin, who was watching a video on youtube, sees he has a new PM and he sees what it is about, when he reads it he laughs to himself and replies
oh, no problem, I have the same problems with my band! though my band being me and a air guitar...mostly singing along with Youtube videos... but the best friend thing I can relate to!

Kairi laughed and replied " LOL! your band sound like fun but I bet you can sing but how you can related to the best friend thing?"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

bump  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces