Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
If a guy asked you to come over his place (home)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:35 pm
If a guy asked you to come over his place,
do you immediately think that he is saying in an indirect manner ''do you want to come over and F*** ?''

Like, I really felt that way when a ex-co-worker asked me that.

So, I said no.

The thing is if it were a girl, I would definitely don't feel this way.

Am I too innocent? Is it clear for you girls that if a guy asked you that, that is the first thing that you would think of ?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:43 pm
Well, being a teenager, most guys are perverts, yes? But my male friends are really cool, so if one of them asked me to come over, I wouldn't think "OMG the nasty!". But in any other case, my answer would be no.  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 pm

That's what I used to think too. And when my now partner invited me over for dinner one night when we were dating,
I was thinking "oh s**t, oh s**t." But he had completely innocent intentions and made the best roast I've ever had.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:35 pm
I'd act cool. Like I always am. emotion_awesome
Just say you are busy,a few dudes asked me that,so I said,"Oh,bro,sorry I can't go! I have this awesome skate competition on that day!"
And if he makes another date for that,just be like,"Dude,I'm really busy!" emotion_c8  

slackercore

Capitalist

viper_353

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm
I slept at my ex boyfriend's house for months before we began having sex. He was a perfect gentleman about it, and we had sex the day I decided I was ready.
That said, most guys aren't like that and are probably looking to take your pants off.
If you go, they want that, and you say no though -- they better accept that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:14 pm
It depends on the nature of the relationship before they ask. If we've been flirting perhaps. If we've been friends maybe less so.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

StrayKit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:59 pm
I had that thought once, and that was when a guy I barely knew and for some reason traded numbers with would continually pester me to come over and watch a bunch of stuff at his place. I said no every time, but I don't get asked by many guys to come over and am nervous when they do.....granted, most guys I'm friends with bat for the other team but still  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 pm
- - - K a e l a 2 0 1 5

- - X x A r i a x X

XXXXX Well that's the first thing I always think - but part of that is just because of a situation I was in over the summer.

The only time I don't think that is if its one of my 2 best guyfriends (and one of them (my one and only best friend) kind of has a romantic thing for me, but I know he isn't interested in sex until marriage 'cause we've talked about our views on that stuff). The only way to clarify their intentions if you don't know them on a really good friends status is to ask.

But no, you aren't alone, and that doesn't make you too innocent. It makes you smart, because you don't fall for their crap :3

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 pm
yah i would totally think that  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 pm
I always make sure that there's at least one responsible person there, like a parental unit, the whole time I'm there
And if I somehow end up spending the night, I'm taking the couch in the living room
I'm not taking the chance, and I'd have to know the person in the first place  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:04 am
I have always been really paranoid about that sort of thing. Lots of guys are sweet and don't mean they want anything more than company, but you can't always know that for sure.

It depends on how long you have known each other, and whether or not other people were involved in this plan. If it was an invite to a group night, fine, things should be cool. But if you aren't close friends before that, or if it's a date or something, then it seems kinda weird.

Similarly, I was afraid to ask my boyfriend to come over to my place when we first started dating because I didn't want to give him the wrong impression. There are guys who will see an invite (from them or from you) to somewhere you can be alone as a green light for sex.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:28 pm
Definitely depends on the person and your relationship. I'd probably think the same thing for most guys.  

Queen Pansexual

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Trance Harper

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:38 pm
        I think a major part of it depends on the existing relationship ...
        and then I put it in perspective ;
        I just met this guy + I'm inviting him over = I intend to **** him
        we're coworkers + I'm inviting him over + it's nighttime = ****ing
        I know your girlfriend + inviting him over = dude you have to listen to this awesome record

so I assume his brain is doing the same/similar math .
        all about perspective C:

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:25 pm
I think guys have really built themselves into their own stereotype.
There's nothing wrong with hanging out but you need to be careful with either, really.

I think because if the male is confirmed straight then you don't know his intentions.
Just like if the female is confirmed homosexual, you don't know her intentions either.

But so we're clear.
I swing for both and I'm still reluctant to go to a males house but not a females.

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:56 pm
Thanks for your replies ! Back then when I created this topic 1 year ago I was way too innocent minded.

The reason why I posted that it's because it was the first time that a guy asked me over his place. He was my coworker for like 4 weeks then he left.
He flirted with me and kept asking perverted questions.

I tried to convince myself that ''Maybe he just want to hang out, MAYBE I'M TOO EXAGERRATE'' , but I felt the situation was wrong and I was totally NOT INTERESTED IN HIM.

I will never DOUBT AGAIN MY INSTINCTS ! IT WAS SO OBVIOUS. I'm so glad I cut links with him. I blocked his phone number a long time ago.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games