Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To be Good or To Be Evil(GothicxDrak) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:51 pm
in a another land there is a town that is run by a clan of witches and one day a man following the path of light showed up the day.even odd number he will not fail in his mission

User ImageName:Jake Sin
race:human
bio sad need to think of one)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:04 pm
draknic
in a another land there is a town that is run by a clan of witches and one day a man following the path of light showed up the day.even odd number he will not fail in his mission

Name: Pierre
bio: later on
User Image ( she has red hair)  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:05 pm
draknic

you start  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake stand at the gate of the town.he is holding his hand on his hood before walking into the town.he felt the evil in the air and take a old building that no one have use in years as his.he started to fix up the building in hope to show the path of light to the people of this town"so many dark forces that live under the skin...it have to be remove to see them'  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake stand at the gate of the town.he is holding his hand on his hood before walking into the town.he felt the evil in the air and take a old building that no one have use in years as his.he started to fix up the building in hope to show the path of light to the people of this town"so many dark forces that live under the skin...it have to be remove to see them'

" What are you doing here?" the gate keeper asked before he turned into wolf and lung at Jake because Shifter and priests was the enemy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:27 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

jake spin his cane around and hit the guard in the neck before slamming him down onto the ground with one move"how about you run like a good little pup"he was trained how to fight unlike the others of his order  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:32 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake spine his cane around and hit the guard in the neck before slamming him down onto the ground with one move"how about you run like a good little pup"he was trained how to fight unlike the others of his order

He growl at Jake not wanting to give up until his death. he got up and try to pin jake and chomp into Jake's neck. Blood rush out quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:40 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake spine his cane around and hit the guard in the neck before slamming him down onto the ground with one move"how about you run like a good little pup"he was trained how to fight unlike the others of his order

He growl at Jake not wanting to give up until his death. he got up and try to pin jake and chomp into Jake's neck. Blood rush out quickly.

jake left hadn grab the guard's throat.he then drain his life force into his body to heal the wound on his neck.that was a dark type spell that Jake just use on the guard.it's showed that he don't care for anything he did wrong  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake left hadn grab the guard's throat.he then drain his life force into his body to heal the wound on his neck.that was a dark type spell that Jake just use on the guard.it's showed that he don't care for anything he did wrong

" I will kill you" Pierre whisper in his ear with a dagger to his neck. "you killed my uncle just now" she use her evo magic to brainwash into command " stay still and shut your damn mouth." Jake body would be complete still and his mouth was lock shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake copy the spell in his head and got free from it"any spell you use on me i will copy and use it on you...now bow and stab your hand with that dagger"he cashed a spell on himself to block any spells for a short time  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:02 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake copy the spell in his head and got free from it"any spell you use on me i will copy and use it on you...now bow and stab your hand with that dagger"he cashed a spell on himself to block any spells for a short time

Pierre did as she was told " I hate your kind with passion"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:08 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake cashed healing spell on both of them"you'r uncle is not dead just black out from my dark magic.unlike the others from my order i use darkness what it should be use for that is having others bow down to my power!"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake cashed healing spell on both of them"you'r uncle is not dead just black out from my dark magic.unlike the others from my order i use darkness what it should be use for that is having others bow down to my power!"

" you call yourself a man of god. you try to gain power' she hissed at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake let out evil laughed'what the point in have power and not using it"there have not been a pirest here in around 100 years and what made them side Jake hear can be seen now from his darkness  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake let out evil laughed'what the point in have power and not using it"there have not been a pirest here in around 100 years and what made them side Jake hear can be seen now from his darkness

"I hope you go to hell" Pierre broke the spell and run away into the forest.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff