A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek
we have a winner Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one? (look at my list second post)
View Results

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:57 am
We have the winners!!!

gaia_nitemareleft Welcome to my TekTek Contest.... gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft I am looking for a new look after halloween and really cant make an avi lately o.o;;... so im looking for people who are willing to make me an avi. Use the link below for the required items. (You MAY take them out but i prefer to use the ears). gaia_nitemareright

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First place: 50k
Second place: 30k
Third Place: random item less than 10k of ur choosing

I will have voting but i will NOT necessarily use them in that order but i like advice.

Examples of previous avis (i may add more so do stop by every once and awhile):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like:
Black
Purple
Red
White

I dislike:
All pink
All yellow
All Brown

i can deal with some but not the while avi... but i can make acceptions.

you may have up to three tries. I willing to go up to 20mill. Higher will be taken but no doubles of 10mill+ items. Once is enough.

Edit Notes to keep in mind:
** the price does not HAVE TO include the ears and heartbeat items but the less expensive the better **
**It does NOT need to be halloween like. If anything i want something for AFTER halloween~**

****** Quote me or i wont ever see it. Thank you o.o ****

This contest ends Nov. 5th. Voting will begin then and take place for a week. Late entries will be thought about but no guarentee i will use them

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:21 am
gaia_nitemareleft Ones Being Voted On gaia_nitemareright

*i reserve all rights to take away or/add ones to be voted on

WINNERS
First Place: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second Place: ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Third Place Ties:

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:28 am
          November 5th is my birthday! I'll be 20 and old. The cool thing is the colors you like are the colors I like minus red (well it's not that I don't like red, its just I love purple, black, and white more.) I wasn't really sure how you wanted this, if you just wanted Halloween themed (but your avatars don't look Halloweenish) so I went with just colors. I took out the prices of the fragrant heartbeat and astra 16, since I went with the model. I don't have names for them, which is strange, but there ya go...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 am
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          November 5th is my birthday! I'll be 20 and old. The cool thing is the colors you like are the colors I like minus red (well it's not that I don't like red, its just I love purple, black, and white more.) I wasn't really sure how you wanted this, if you just wanted Halloween themed (but your avatars don't look Halloweenish) so I went with just colors. I took out the prices of the fragrant heartbeat and astra 16, since I went with the model. I don't have names for them, which is strange, but there ya go...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well another cool thing: my birthday month is November... its the 22 though.
and to be honest i just wanted something to wear in general. and you didnt need to put the price in for the astra 16 and the heartbeat items o.o;; it was there as a given. ill put that in main post. because of the confusion ur more than welcome to put a three more entries. o.o;;
Otherwise ur avis are very insteresting for being a halloweenesk look. o.o;;  

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 am
          Alrighty then. I suppose. I mean if anything, I'll remake the middle one. I kinda really like the last, and the first is merely a variation of something else I had. I dunno. It's really up to you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 am
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          Alrighty then. I suppose. I mean if anything, I'll remake the middle one. I kinda really like the last, and the first is merely a variation of something else I had. I dunno. It's really up to you.

LOL honestly i like the last one too XD the one in the middle does look a lil creepy. i dont mind. my fault for being vage. i thought i went over all my bases. XD btw how are u on this Sunday October day?  

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:53 am
KaosSiren
LOL honestly i like the last one too XD the one in the middle does look a lil creepy. i dont mind. my fault for being vage. i thought i went over all my bases. XD btw how are u on this Sunday October day?

yeah, I just had no idea how...perverted that mouth item was, and adding it with that fragrant items... eek just wrong. But I've got two more ideas, I'll probably but them up later. And don't worry about being vague at all, being specific means we're messing up on our own creativity. Which means we can have our way, just get rid of some things. But since you said purple, there's a likely chance I'll just send you my premade tekteks since I love em too much. Wisteria and Delphic Oracle are like my favorite itesm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:02 pm
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
KaosSiren

yeah, I just had no idea how...perverted that mouth item was, and adding it with that fragrant items... eek just wrong. But I've got two more ideas, I'll probably but them up later. And don't worry about being vague at all, being specific means we're messing up on our own creativity. Which means we can have our way, just get rid of some things. But since you said purple, there's a likely chance I'll just send you my premade tekteks since I love em too much. Wisteria and Delphic Oracle are like my favorite itesm.

Wisteria~ heart
btw just fyi u dont have to put all those colors in. u could make an all purple avi and id prob love it o.o or an all white or all black and so forth. idm. just be creative xD

i also like Eccentric Resonance... the hair... D: its PRETTY....  

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:09 pm
          Yep. I sure did go with all purple...purple is MY favorite color too xD Well, let's just go with these and call it a day. Oh and for the last one, add kanala's headwrap, oddly it didn't appear on tektek, and you can either use the ghost skin or. The only way ghost skin doesn't look weird is by mixing it with the aura from Delphic Oracle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 pm
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          Yep. I sure did go with all purple...purple is MY favorite color too xD Well, let's just go with these and call it a day. Oh and for the last one, add kanala's headwrap, oddly it didn't appear on tektek, and you can either use the ghost skin or. The only way ghost skin doesn't look weird is by mixing it with the aura from Delphic Oracle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting o.o;; and i put another purple avi cause of this XDDDD;; anyways ty for ur posting!!!!!!!!!! :3  

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Umpenscrump

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:50 pm
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:06 am
KaosSiren
Interesting o.o;; and i put another purple avi cause of this XDDDD;; anyways ty for ur posting!!!!!!!!!! :3

list]
        Oh! I see it! It's so purdey! I really love the Wisteria item. Oh, no problem and good luck with your quest for an awesome avatar.

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:24 pm
OpaniFare

oooo its all purple and cute c: ty for entering!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:27 pm
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
KaosSiren

list]
        Oh! I see it! It's so purdey! I really love the Wisteria item. Oh, no problem and good luck with your quest for an awesome avatar.

o: ty very much! i wish u luck  

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Umpenscrump

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:37 pm
KaosSiren
oooo its all purple and cute c: ty for entering!!!

I like ze purple. No problem. 3nodding  
23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces