Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] the best of all I hope ( kostya & aj ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:29 pm
It wasn't that Konstantin was fond of Haunted House duty, but he did indeed find it a necessary one. Much more imperative than caring after minipets, or staring into the ocean and all of its uncanny inhabitants, or completing training in yet another practise run.

This was real here. This was the borscht and pelmeni of his work, and what he desired to do, when he transferred from Moon to Death. Being a Moon was as easy as sacrificing yourself for a stronger person's success in the heat of battle. While he had been okay with that for so, so long...

He wasn't. Not any more.

He would succeed by any means necessary, and if that meant cutting down teenagers, then so be it. Konstantin would do it without hesitation, and so he wandered the halls of the Haunted House, into a room of verdant green and black, and if it had been a minipet, it would have been called Nergal. Each unnatural coil of black and green dimly glowed, and his weapon was a stark blue light in the middle of it, making him a sitting duck.

meegane
roll 1d20 for initiative! if you rolled higher than me, u can attack! or, if aj wants to talk first, we can do that<333333

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:34 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL PLAYERS AT ANY POINT CAN FORFEIT THEIR ATTACK TO ROLL 2d12. If you roll odd, you do this damage to your opponent. If you roll even, you do this damage to YOURSELF - no modifier, you can ONLY DO THIS ONCE. You feel an uneasy unsettling feeling, as if something is coming, but you can't place what or when.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:19 am
"AJ, what are we doing here again?" Asked the pouting Head. It was better to go the creeperteria to have some nice foods than staying at a creepy place like that. "Just an hour, okay? I really want to see if I can see Jake here again." The boil raised up a finger and smiled. Yes, that was why the duo was at the Haunted House, gambling for a chance to meet a human, er, better say a hunter.

It was weird for a Amityville student to do such a thing, considering how some were weaponized unwillingly and lost their lives. However, AJ was not your average Amityville student, he had like a monster like mindset that attracted him to strong, even if they were hunters, a group of dangerous humans that found their way to sneak into Halloween world.

AJ didn't know much about them, he just knew they were strong and usually wore a white coat, carrying a runic weapon of all kinds. He fought with some at the hunter base and he was interested in them. Unluckily, even since the first spar, he didn't see Jake again. Now, he was a Y2 student, he wondered if he would be a better opponent for the grumpy kitty guy. He was like an angry minipet, so cute and strong.

Seeing Head was no interest, AJ picked up some spookies he baked this morning and gave them to it. "Just a while, okay?" He petted his half soul.

astrazilla
There we go!

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:41 am
Kostya heard a voice, his ears perking as that one voice revealed itself to be two. He pursued its source, stumbling upon a student with scales and a tail with a mouth, presumably the source of the second voice.

He aimed his weapon at the student, staring down the barrel of his arm cannon, aim steady.

"Hello."

Meegane
thank u for patience! *squishes* *w*

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:06 am
Forgot to roll orzlll  
Meegane rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 am
"Wow~ That weapon is so jacking cool!" AJ was amazed by the arm canon, eyes stuck firmly on it until the guy greeted him. "Hiya, nice to meet you." He smiled but spared to scan the guy from head to bottom, his white coat with gold/ yellow trim suggested that he might be a hunter like Jake. However, the observant serpent dragon noticed that the symbol was a bit different.

"AJ! It's glowing! So beautiful!"

AJ believed that the hunter was cautious, treating him as a dangerous monster(?). He simply offered his most gentle smile.

Jake was like a kitty and he was like a puppy.

astrazilla
No problem, Kostya is a hot megane guy emotion_kirakira

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:51 pm
It appeared that he was fated to be perpetually surprised by students. This one complimented him on his weapon, staring at it with awe that was evident in his voice.

"Is nice to meet also. Am Konstantin." The hunter offered his name up in greeting, lowering his weapon but not putting it away.

"Are here to fight? Or for another reason?" He was curious.

meegane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:30 pm
This guy is like a cute puppy, AJ smiled and offered his name back. "AJ. Kon-stan-tin right? And this is my Bro." At least he didn't shove his weapon to his face all the time like someone. He loved reasonable creeple. He leisurely walked around the puppy guy. What dog species would he be? A Collie? He looked at the hunter more and giggled. "Fight? I would say a spar. I don't want to actually hurt anyone, without a reason." He smiled again.

As for the reason, he didn't know if he could be trusted. After all, if they find out a hunter has something to do with a halloweener, it would be a big trouble for the angry kitty.

astrazilla
Only one side thinking Jake is his friend :T

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:59 am
"Aj," Kostya repeated, glancing back and forth between the student's head and...other...head. "I see." He was curious, on some rudimentary level, how such a thing was possible. Halloween never failed to truly astound him.

Well. He flexed his hand inside of Syntax, looking at the glow. It pulsed, and Syntax chittered excitedly at the idea of a good exercise.

"Ve can spar, da, yes. Is good exercise."

The Russian braced himself, beckoning for AJ to attack. "Have shield, you know? Ve can take beating. Is good to train."

meegane
omfg so kawaiis pinches him *U*

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 am
He noticed Konstantin has an accent, but still understandable. He was not Jake, but he seemed strong enough. "You wanna spar? Wonderful! Be prepared~" AJ winked. Shield? The serpent-dragon boil couldn't recall if he hit on a barrier when playing with Jake, but it would be great to have a shield as when he got excited, he didn't know what he would do.

He smiled and let his claws grew sharper and longer, scales slowly covered his skin partially. The boil lunged at similar moment as he gave the warning, claws slightly scratched against the shield. "Be careful, here I go~" After the scraping, he bounced backward and beckoned the other boil with a forefinger.

Your turn, puppy.

===================

HP: 40/ 40
Dice: 2d8 - 6
Damage: 2

astrazilla
No you. Kostya is the cute one *pinches him*

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:20 pm
Kostya had no idea how to react to a student winking at him, except shuffle back, uncomfortable by the flirtatious and playful gesture. The boy's shape changed, and in a moment he became ferocious, striking at the Hunter with razor-edged claws.

He braced himself for the blow, attempting to get a round of fire off before it impacted, but failed-- the ball of electricity veered left, missing AJ entirely.

Kostya shook his head once, like an impertinent horse. "Good hit. Is your turn again, student."

hp// 38
damage// 0
charge// 0/3

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:33 am
Obviously AJ didn't care who he was flirting with, he did what he wanted.

He whistled and clapped for his amazement, that weapon the puppy got was really impressive. "" Yours isn't bad if it hits. Hey I have a name, call me AJ. By the way ~ how does it work?" He gave Kostya a curious minipet look with sparkles within his eyes. He didn't attack this time, claw pointing to the arm cannon. Head was having a similar look as AJ and it yelled "It is so shiny!" Only two things would attract head, one is food, another one is shiny items. As a dragon, they have a trait of hoarding shiny objects.

HP: 40/ 40
Damage: 0
astrazilla

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:32 pm
His weapon finally cooperated, launching a blast at the two-headed student, colliding with a crackle of electricity.

"Is nice to be meeting you, AJ," the trainee replied, courteous. He flicked his head at the tail. "Does other head also have name? Or are both AJ?" Let no one say that Konstantin Bashmet did not, at the least, have manners, even if they were on top of an innate curiosity.

Doing his damnedest to stay out of range, he flexed his hand inside of Syntax's metallic walls. "Is made of fear. Needs fear to keep going."

It was close enough to an answer without giving away, you know. State secrets.

hp// 38
damage// 4
charge// 1/3

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:26 pm
AJ was electric shocked, it felt like thousands of little sparkles exploding within his body. Wow~ Such a brand new experience. He played with the leftover that was visible like little lightning dragons. It would be a good method to awake those lazy butts. His eyes sparkled like a over-curious teenager at Kostya. So jacking cool! He wanted to try again, to shiver from top to bottom again. To Head, those electricity were just itchy, while it was staring at the sparkles remained. They reminded it of a certain sweet.

Instead of AJ, Head shoved in to answer the question. "Nice to meet chu~ I don't have a name, AJ just called me Bro, aka brother. We are the best partner ever!" The dragon face gave the guy a big smile, red eyes were shining. "You want to give me a name?" The dense duo didn't realize the vigilance from the hunter and acted as if they were newly met friends.

"Oh FEAR! There are some similarities with US! Fear is our life and everything. INTERESTING! I don't know humans make use of fear as well!" Last time with Jake, the kitty was too aggressive to make a conversation, he believed he would have plenty of time this time. That made he so joyful, knowing about each other was the first step to make friends, as mentioned by the book. He wanted to grab Kostya's hands and shake up and down.

He might be dense, but not stupid at all.

"Um...I know human has high technologies, so - you guys found a way to gather Fear and transform it into certain energy?" The inference was coming from the fact that humans were not made up of Fear and the truth that they, Halloweeners, channel the Fear inside them and make good use of it in creating powerful attacks.

Claws were gesturing excitedly in the mid-air like a normal human boy talking about planes, trains or robots.

HP: 36/ 40
Damage: 0

astrazilla
AJ is distracted by science :T

And - he's not a M, don't understand.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:13 am
So much time together-- assuming that the student had this second head since birth-- and no name?

"Dva," Kostya offered to the secondary face, circling AJ just a little bit. He seemed to just be...speaking very animatedly, content to carry on a normal conversation. This was just a normal spar for him-- he held no real grudge against anyone. A significantly different experience than the prior spar partners he had encountered. "In mother tongue, is means...two."

A simple answer, for a simple question.

He wasn't sure what information was freely available to Halloween, and what constituted giving away valuable State Secrets. (Was Deus a state? It was technically its own autonomous entity. Did that count?)

"Ah, vell. Something. There is student in head, who used to be like you." He fired another round at the boy to remind him that this was a spar, and that he needed to be fighting. Kostya wasn't going to pull his punches: they had committed to this battle. He would see it through, one way or another. "He protect me. Ve are ...allies. My veapon is part of who I am, now."

hp// 38
damage// 3
charge// 2/3

meegane

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items