Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Kimil looked around quietly before glancing back at Mimoko. She really didn’t want to say that she was lost by now but she was quite lost. She knew that Lilia and her mate Silva lived in the region but at the same time she wasn’t quite certain were. She had spent a number of weeks trying to track the pair down so that she could keep in contact. It was bad enough that Kimil had ditched her life almost entirely to stay with Mimoko, but she knew that kind of information would wear on Mimoko in time. So now Kimil was making a conscious effort to get out and talk to some foxes. Lilia, Emi, and Rit were the clear choices. Sadly it was hard to find Emi and traveling all the way to a desert was not her idea of a good time so Rit was out unless this lead to finding Lilia was a dead end again.

She shifted her wings and sat down looking around trying to seem like she wasn’t looking around. “Mimoko, what do you say we take a few moments and rest here? I’ve been walking all day just as you have and I find that my paws are quite sore.” And I’m so lost I hardly know which ways is up where it not for the sky. Still Kimil only smiled at her mate. She wasn’t really hungry or thirsty. She could see deer tracks though if Mimoko was hungry she would gladly help her hunt. The land might be strange but the food was always good; though that had more to do with the company than anything else. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the forest around them for a moment giving her mate time to respond. She didn’t know if they would meet Lilia today but Kimil hoped so, though she had hoped the same thing for the past six days.

(324 words)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:38 am
Reoakee

User Image Mimoko still wasn't sure how to feel. She was mates with the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and she travelled by her side. Her life had become a dream, and she wasn't sure how it even happened. Or why. Why her? Why the lowly sledfox? She was happy, of course! But didn't Kimil want a flyer? Wasn't it hard to walk when you could just fly? Kimil had changed her life for Mimoko, and the ex-servant knew that. She had always known it. While she was happy, sometimes she just wished she could grow wings and fly alongside the woman she cherished so much.

But, that wasn't the case. It wasn't possible, either. They travelled on foot. Always. She couldn't feel anything but guilty at times. Her body loved travel, and the sledfox was strong despite her nature. She didn't feel tired from the travel. But, did her mate? Did Kimil feel strained? She found herself viewing her mate as they walked, worry crossing her features briefly.

When Kimil stopped, the sledfox settled by her side. Her ears perked up, head raising to view the other curiously. Kimil's head was down, and then she spoke. Oh. So her mate was exhausted. The sledfox dipped her head down, nuzzling her mate gently before nodding.

"Of course we can stop." How could Mimoko ever say no to her? "If your paws hurt I can get some herbs to soothe the pain?" She added, taking her mates front right paw and rubbing it with her own. It was a forward action, and one she would never have done had they stayed in a master/servant relationship, but things were different now. Things were better, and she could hold this paw forever.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:14 pm
(289 words Yushi’s post)
Kimil’s eyes closed as Mimoko rubbed her paw. “mm that does feel nice..” Looking at Mimoko she just didn’t have the heart to tell her mate that she was hopelessly lost. “If there are any that are close by I’d be happy to something to help, though I don’t want you to go too far. I’ll be up in a tree keeping an eye on the surroundings so try to be in shouting distance if anything happens ok?” She leaned forward and gave Mimoko a soft lick on the cheek. “You are much more important than sore paws so I don’t want to lose you. Be careful.” Kimil would use the time to look around and try and get a sense of her bearings. She knew she was looking for a cliff? Or a mountain. Something big since sine there was a cave in the side of it.

She looked around at the trees around them trying to pick one. There was a fairly good one that looked like it had thick enough branches to support her weight. She reluctantly pulled her paw from Mimoko and padded over to her tree of choice. Yes it would have to do. “This will do.” She spread her wings a few times back and forth. Then she started her climb. It was a pain with her sore paws, but it wasn’t as bad as she had let on to Mimoko. She grunted once while climbing she could have flown but it she felt out of practice flying meaning her wings would hurt later if she started to just take off without exercise. It was a small price to pay to stay next to her mate, but she didn’t want to fly if it meant leaving Mimoko behind on the ground.

(297 words)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:11 pm
Reoakee

Wagging her little curled tail, Mimoko nodded. A blush formed across dark cheeks at the lick and sweet words, ears flipping twice. Oh. Matehood was nice. Watching her mate pad off towards the tree. She did notice the lack of using her wings, her mouth contorting into a grimace. It was because Mimoko couldn't fly.... she knew that much. If she could then she'd fly everywhere with Kimil. The two would never have to touch the ground again.

But fate was cruel and put her in the body meant for the ground. Sighing gently, the woman picked herself up and padded off, nose close to the ground. She'd find those herbs as fast as possible, though perhaps Kimil needed more of a break. Mimoko could spend hours looking, it'd give her poor 'phim mate a chance to actually rest.

"Herbs." She muttered under her breath as she kept her nose down and ears low.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:34 am
Climbing was a pain. There were a few times that Kimil had to use her wings a brace in the tree to hold herself up as she got higher until she could find the best spot for her paws. When she did manage to climb up high in the tree something wonderful happened. A cross breeze struck her right in the face. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and gave herself a moment of uninterrupted avarice. The fresh air made her want to fly but she knew better. Maybe when it was time to get down she would glide down and do some stretches latter tonight. That way she could fly more tomorrow, perhaps to get Mimoko dinner for a change. It seemed her mate was always taking care of her and Kimil wanted to pamper her partner just a bit. Remembering her perpose she looked around for something big enough to house a cave. She didn’t notice anything at first but the forest seemed to rise a bit to the east so perhaps that was the way they should head next? Kimil sighed. She would wait in the tree for a bit to sulk so Mimoko couldn’t see it. She hated being lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 pm
Reoakee

Nose stuck to the ground in an almost comical fashion, Mimoko was busy trying to find the much needed herbs. So lost in sniffing the ground, she didn't notice until her forehead collided with a rock that something was in her path. Shaking her head and huffing gently, the petite sledfox raised her head and climbed onto the rock, glancing about. Right. So, herbs. She never was the kind to be good with them, nor did she even know her basic herbs. She'd just grab any and all she saw, until she could barely carry anymore. There would have to be something useful in them, right?

And so, the sledfox spent plenty of time gathering anything that looked remotely like a herb, slipping them into her harness straps and carrying the last in her mouth. By then, an hour and a half had passed. Padding slowly to keep from losing the assortment of herbs, the vixen returned to the tree her mate had settled in, looking up with large eyes and a mouth full of herbs.

"I gfof fhem." Translation: 'I got them.'

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:18 pm
Looking down at the noise Kimil saw what to her view looked like a moving fox bush. She laughed and had to steady herself on the branch she was on. Coming down the tree slowly she saw it was indeed Mimoko and her dear mate was covered in plants, a good number of weeds really and several that Kimil didn’t recognize. She would have to investigate them and find out if Mimoko did have any herbs on her. Judging from how they were stuffed all over it could be a bit of time. She had mostly controlled her very undignified fit of giggles by the time she reached the ground safely. “Mimoko that’s a lot of plants but I don’t think a number of them are herbs.” Well perhaps her mate knew something Kimil did not. So she would have to ask her about some of them. Still she noticed one that was stuck in the harness that was good for fever and pain so that was a start. Slowly she helped Mimoko defoliate herself and begin sorting out what was useful and what was not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:41 pm
Reoakee

While her lifemate had managed to successfully hide those fits of giggles, Mimoko sensed it. Oh, she looked like a straight up fool, didn't she? A flush of color touched her cheeks as the Sledfox dropped the greenery in her mouth, awkwardly settling onto her haunches to avoid squishing the herbs and plants in her harness. Folding her paws over one another and flicking her ears back, the vixen refused to look Kimil in the eye as she nervously hummed in response.

"Mmm..." Her curled up tail wagged like a pleased puppy when Kimil came closer, giving the female she so adored a gentle nuzzle before assisting the other in removing the herbs from her harness. "I didn't know what to grab... but you're hurt. I wanted to get anything, because then something had to be good for sore paws, right?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 pm
Kimil nodded at the logic. A part of her was sad she didn’t know all the plants of this land. A few were similar to plants in her home, but they were a bit different and she was not willing to trust them. From the sounds of things Mimoko knew even less than she. “Well this one is for food.” She nudged a leaf aside. “I know that much. There is one but it’s better for fever than pain and the side effects..” Well being dizzy was fine where she home and safe but traveling with Mimoko would only make her more of a burden. What was worse was she didn’t want to test random plants for fear of poisons. That thought made her stop sorting and look right at Mimoko and ignore her throbbing paws. “Mimoko if you notice any pain or itching you tell me right away. The way we head should be in that direction.” She gestured with a wing toward where she thought perhaps Lilia might live. “I will do anything to get you there quickly and safely if you have a reaction to any of these plants.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:09 pm
Reoakee

Hanging her head slightly when her mate began to set aside some herbs, disappointed she hadn't been able to get the right plant for Kimil. Jumping slightly when Kimil spoke, the sledfox flicked her ears back and tilted her head to the side questioningly, eyes glancing over at the herbs.

"I don't think I grabbed any poison oak or anything... I...." And then she trailed off, a soft whimper escaping her as she rested onto her stomach, head placing itself on her paws.

"I guess I should have been more careful. You're right, some of these could be poisonous... I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you, I was just trying to get anything that might help."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:17 pm
She listened to the whine Mimoko let out with a good amount of alarm. She dropped what she was holding and wrapped her mate up ignoring her sore paws and unstretched wings protests. “My mate it’s alright. I know you would never do anything to hurt me. I know you only want to help. I was just worried about you.” In retrospect it was foolish to assume that either of them had much knowledge of herb lore. Kimil only had a few basics here and there as for the most part her family had been able to go to others for fixes besides a few scrapes here and there. “Here I know this plant.” She held up the one that relieved pain but made one dizzy. “This will do but I won’t be able to go anywhere to far travel wise with it… it tends to make foxes dizzy.” That was the kindest way of putting it. Some foxes used the plant on purpose because occasionally they saw things when they took it. Often these were things from nightmares at least so Kimil had heard. She didn’t know if she was willing to be so much of a burden but if it would put her mate’s mind at ease she would risk it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:03 pm
Reoakee

Flicking an ear when Kimil dropped everything she was holding to embrace her, she wiggled slightly to rub her mate's paws, releasing them when Kimil moved to pick up an herb.

"If it helps I don't mind not traveling for the rest of the day." She chirped, glancing up at her mate and wagging her tiny curled tail. "Besides, I can take care of you, can't I?" While she may have failed at finding any good herbs, she knew exactly how to take care of her mate.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:07 pm
Mimoko was so cute Kimil almost wanted to tell her more about what dizzy she was talking about, yet surely it couldn’t be all that bad if she only took a little. “Of course you can take care of me.” She offered a smile to her mate before taking the herb and crushing it up after stripping her gloves. She had to lick her paws every so often to get it to stick as such a good dose got in her mouth as well. It tasted vile. Gagging just a bit she was determined to finish the application herself so Mimoko wouldn’t have to deal with the plant. “There that should do.” She examined her paws when done.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:49 pm
Reoakee

Wiggling closer, the little sledfox nudged her mate gently and taking the crushed herb. She gestured to the 'phim, head cocking to the side inquisitively.

"Do you eat it, or should I rub it on your paws?" She mused, flushing slightly at the idea that she might be coming across as daft. Still, she looked beyond eager, tail wagging a mile a minute as she watched her mate. She'd do something right today, she had to. She'd take good care of her mate and show she was just as useful as any other sledfox.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:52 pm
“Normally it’s only rubbed in but it has to be wetted and we really don’t have water to close, more over just regular water doesn’t usually work well if I remember correctly. There is a plant that you crush and mix with this one, but I don’t remember what that is.” She gagged a bit more on the plant while she finished the application. “There. Now I just need to find a spot to lay down and not cause any trouble.”  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff