Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Sonic Roleplays
**Shits N' Giggles in the Furetto Estate** Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:00 pm
Takes place anywhere from one week to a month after the events in the reboot rp

With the events of the havoc caused by F.E.A.R. behind them and reconstruction of the city's damaged areas well underway, our heroes are left to pick up the pieces of their life. With half the school still destroyed, Seth and other minors are required to take time off until repairs are completed. It is around noon and the entire city seems to be even busier than usual, with construction, police, firefighters and the city workers on full blast to deal with damage control.

Martini rolled forward out from under Rain's wrecked van, a grease-stained white shirt on and an equally tattered blue bandana on his head. His face is black with oil and grime, and his hands are also blackened. He sits up and wipes his hands off on a dirty white, slightly threadbare rag. "Well," He said finally with certainty, looking at Rain and Gareth whom had watched him work. "It's going to take me a few weeks to get 'er up and running again, but I can do it... And I can do it at a dirt-cheap price compared to what other's will charge you." He then looked specifically at Rain as Gareth walked around the van to be alongside Martini. "I could, of course, wave any fee at all if you could maybe g-" He said, being cut off by a quick elbow to the ribs by Gareth. "A-Anyway, I'll do it cheap. Take a couple of weeks. No biggie." He said with a smile and a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:55 pm
Rain nodded, and looked at the wreck. "Thanks, Martini," she said absent mindedly, not even noticing his little comment. For years, it had basically been her home; except on the few occasions when she slept in hotels, she had worked from the van. Even killed in it, and transported bodies. She had built hidden compartments into it, furnished it, and made it into the ideal mini-workshop from which she could conduct her business. Now... <********... Hang on, I have to grab a few things before I go... And I may have to stop by for anything I need out of it," she said, and climbed into the back, gathering her backpack, clothes, sleeping bag, a few guns, anything else she'd need to have on her. She'd need to find a few good hotels to hop around to if she wanted to get any work done to pay for it. She sighed heavily, climbing out burdened with a good deal of her belongings.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:41 pm
((also, I do hope you realize that the students would be distributed to other schools, not just given time off. They're all going to happen to repeat a year of school.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:41 pm
Martini waved Rain off with a friendly smile as his brother grabbed a glass of coke from the bench behind him and took a sip.. "Psshhhh. Why go anywhere else? You can stay here with us!" He said, making Gareth do a spit-take into the open passenger window and onto the seat. Martini winced at that. ..."I can do upholstering. Anyways, what'd you think?"

Gareth hacked a couple of times before swallowing whatever he swallowed wrong properly and he cleared his throat. He leaned against the bench and placed his hands on either side of it for support. Half of him wanted to tell her to get the hell on. She was just a business partner to him; nothing more, nothing less. Having her constantly around could put one or two more strains on a lot of comings and goings that happened regularly at the house. One the other hand, however, he knew that Martini wouldn't be in the best of moods for quite a while with his stubborn, childlike behavior. He sighed. "Well, yeah. We do have a couple of empty bedrooms available. Sure, you can stay here until the van's all fixed up..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 pm
Rain, of course, didn't exactly like the idea, but as she began giving it thought, she couldn't very well lug ALL of the stuff she needed around on foot, and if she were to stay one or two nights in a hotel sporadically, she could easily stay off the radar and out of trouble by coming here, and they wouldn't be in any trouble, either.

"I don't know... Gareth certainly doesn't seem to keen on the idea, and I would hate to impose. I suppose I could, but I'd have to insist on paying rent, in some way or another," she said. She figured if she didn't pay for rent in whatever she didn't have to pay for repairs, she'd at least function as a live in maid to make up for it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:24 pm
((I 'm going to assume that F.E.A.R was disabled and taken to the lab so Jay can work on him though I'll wait on posting that part till i know for sure.))

Spyke walks around the kingdom carrying a case of beer in one hand while his other arm is in a sling. "Stupid robot breaking my arm in six places, stupid Jarkoven laughing about it, when I see Jarkoven..I'll gut that little a-hole." He then looks around. "Which way is it to Gareth's place, damn I'm lost."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:38 am
((Hm. Speaking of, I haven't really decided FEAR's fate. Half of me was thinking a regular old-fashioned killing or accidentally booting a docile subroutine that made him little more than a servant. Whatever floats your boat, I say go for it.))

Gareth chuckled nervously. "Heh... Yeeah. Anyways, pick a room and we'll get you situated while the van gets fixed up. As for payment, I don't need any." "However, I will accept payment in the form of-" Martini began, again to be cut off by an elbow to the ribs. He rubbed his side and shot Gareth a glare that was mirrored by his brother tenfold. Martini found this extremely odd. Gareth usually didn't care much about Martini's behavior around women, so this was a very out-of-the-ordinary thing for Gareth to be doing. Martini figured there might've been a more romantic reason behind this.
Gareth turned from his idiot brother and grinned at Rain. "So, you need any help with bags or whatever?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 pm
((Alright thanks, also on a unrelated note, is Battlefield 4 any good or should i forget about it.))

Jay works in his lab on a new project, the robot known as F.E.A.R. After the events at the school Jay had taken the disabled and somewhat damaged robot to the lab to reprogram and repair it. "Lets see this goes here and that goes there." He then stops for a moment and takes a look at F.E.A.R. "Huh this guy caused a lot of trouble, knowing who to attack and such, whoever made him sure knows what they are doing." Jay then continues working on F.E.A.R finishing up any necessary repairs. "There and done, now to boot him up and see if the reprogramming is done. I gave him free will also added in the prime directive to protect the kingdom and its citizens plus repair his weapons and armor so everything should be good." Jay takes a keyboard from a nearby table and types something on it. "Alright F.E.A.R time to wake up."

((Since F.E.A.R is your character I'll let you decide his look since even though Jay repair him he will have done something more to him.))

Spyke sighs and sets the beer down before getting his phone out to text Gareth. "Hope he answers it." He then texts Gareth. "Got a case of beer the good stuff, wanting to share it with you, Martini and possibly Sciz...which way is it to your place." Spyke then sighs again after sending it "Of all of the guys to show respect to it had to be that guy, the ex-Blood god. Seriously why did I leave the cult in the first place. Oh right Jarkoven decided to attack the royal family forcing me to abandon my Scar persona to save the day. a*****e really needs to know that I keep my cult life separate from my royal guard life. "  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm
BOOTING... ... ... ... PERIPHERAL SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL ... ... ...
ERROR: CONFLICT 26: SUBROUTINE 79: LINE 5
LINE "Directive - Crystalia defensive" CONFLICTS WITH (49) DIRECTIVE(S).
ERROR: CONFLICT 187: SUBROUTINE 556: LINE 5
LINE "Free will process" CONFLICTS (75) DIRECTIVE(S).
REPROGRAMMING...
CONFLICTING PRIMARY DIRECTIVE(S) DELETED. ALL SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL.

F.E.A.R. buzzed to life, his HUD flickering on and immediately scanning the room around him. Having only one potential threat to himself in the room [Jaybomb] he dashed forward and grabbed Jay by the throat, lifting him in the air. "REASONING PROGRAM ACTIVE. TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T TERMINATE YOU."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:12 pm
Jay looked at F.E.A.R trying to get free. "Simple, I repaired you plus I was to person who suggested that you be spared otherwise my brother and a few others would sent you to the scrap heap." "Even a robot like you should fear death, believe I know these things. I fear death too and also fear that without my lab or inventions I'm nothing compare to my brother." He then smiled somewhat despite being in a life or death situation. "Plus if you would do a full system scan you would discover a little surprise, I left in case of emergencies, I'll let you figure out what that surprise is."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:23 pm
F.E.A.R. tightened his grip on Jay's throat. SYSTEMS CHECK... ... ...
WARNING: FATAL SUBROUTINE "Jay-Slay self-blowey if cray-cray" SHOWS SELF-DESTRUCTION PROGRAMMING UPON THE DEATH OF [Jaybomb]...
DELETING... ... ...
DELETION OF SUBROUTINE "Jay-Slay self-blowey if cray-cray" REQUIRES ADMINISTRATIVE PERMISSION. ACCESS DENIED

F.E.A.R. released his grip on Jay's throat, letting him fall to the floor. "RESONING PROGRAM COMPLETE. YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO CONTINUE."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:55 pm
Jay coughs for a bit before standing up. "Ok glad you saw things my way, now that is over with let me say this whoever made you sure knows their stuff on robotics. It took me most of the month to work on reprogramming you and installing that little self destruct program. Not to mention the repairs and some upgrades, oh wait I haven't done that yet." He then dusts himself off. "You have a lot of potential to be more than a mindless killing machine, I saw first-hand how you handle my brother and the others last month. Though I was surprised that someone who you thought wasn't a threat shut you down." Jay grabs his laptop and looks at the screen. "Right now lets work on finding out more about you and who created you, ok?"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 am
Rain glowered at Martini's suggestion. "That's not what I meant. I'm grateful, but not quite that much so. I can cook, clean, anything you need whenever I'm not working. The only thing I need is for no one to know that I'm here," she said, and picked up as much of her things as she could. "Yes... some help would be nice, thank you Gareth," she said, and headed inside. From what she knew, there were a few spare rooms upstairs, so she headed immediately for one that would face the back yard and close to the bathroom so that no one could see anything from the street and she could isolate clean up messes when she got back from work.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:44 pm
Gareth nodded. "Alright... Martini, you heard the woman. Help her with her bags." He said with an almost sarcastic normality. Martini did not pick up on this, however, and proceeded to pick up three of her duffel bags and follow her into the room. "So just set these down anywhere, or...?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:28 am
Although she picked up on Gareth's tone, Rain chose not to acknowledge it, and let Martini carry up the rest of her things that she would need.

"Yeah, I'll sort it all out later..." she said. Never one for words, Rain struggled not to squirm in the uncomfortable silence.

Sonic Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff