Submit

Cheliaa

Hilarious Noob

3,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:39 pm
These past few months in school, my crush had been approaching me and making conversation. He is the nice, dorky, outgoing type of guy. Around him, I'm shy .. I didn't really carry the conversations well with him, but he didn't seem to mind, since he kept making an effort.

My friend added him on my facebook account. I was forced to make conversation. We had 2 long ones, which went very well.

Today, I decided to inhiate a conversation with my crush for the first time. So I did. I asked him if he was prepared if zombies came to attack us after crashing through the windows. The conversation was short, and there was awkward tension for some reason between us even though we both didn't say anything weird/stupid. The conversation ended with him smiling at me, then looking away. A awkward ending to an awkward conversation. :/

We still had a ongoing facebook conversation that time. He saw my message, but he didn't reply.

I never flirted with him in my conversations. It was just friendly chat, and we talked about mutual interests and random topics.

Although he was awkward, I caught him glancing at me a few times today.
When I dropped my pencil, and we both reached out to get it, and we both stopped, and we did it again twice before i let him take it, it made things even MORE awkward with each other.

It's not because hes in a bad mood, because with everybody else in the class, he was his regular self - weird, nice, outgoing, and funny. With me, he sounded like himself, but there was just awkwardness between us! Idk why! crying I think it's all because of facebook..

What's going on? Why are we so awkward? And why isn't my crush talking to me like he normally does? I thought he would approach me after I inhiated the conversation with him, I was sure of it. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:05 pm
Is there any way he could've found out that you like him? If he did, he might just be taking some time to figure what your relationship is with him-- the "Just Friends" zone, or something more.

I hope that things work out for you two (:

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Cheliaa

Hilarious Noob

3,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:16 pm
The only signs he could figure that out is .. me being shy and kinda nervous around him. but then again.. I'm the only girl in the class that me and him are in, so it would make sense for me to be nervous period if im in an all guys class, right?

other than that, i don't think theres any way he could've found out .. if you could listen to all our convos somehow with some kind of super power, you'd think i was friend zoning him LOL.

Im just so confused. sad Maybe your right. I mean after the situation with the pencil, he might think i like him. but still.. it doesnt make sense how he seemed to be so interested in me, and now it doesn't seem like it anymore. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 pm
me too my crush just stopped talking to me and being awkward  

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cheliaa

Hilarious Noob

3,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:33 pm
I have his number now... He takes 1-4 DAYS to text back. Said he had to think of something interesting to say and he's a busy guy and doesn't have time to txt back. Bullshit. -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:56 pm
Maybe he got a girlfriend or something? (which would totally be bad for you) cat_gonk  

Xx Bunny-kun xX

Partying Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100

S4dP3ngu1n

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:51 pm
I hate to say it, but he honestly doesn't sound interested sad

Sometimes boys figure out you like them and freak out when they don't feel the same. I wouldn't take it personal, just stop initiating conversation and move on. If he doesn't reach out to you he isn't worth your time anyways.

You can totally do better heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 pm
You guys are right. sad

It's just annoying.
We have been messaging on fb since the start of second semester,which we have no classes in together by the way, which is a convo HE STARTED.

He always carried the convos, and I went along with it. When i deactiviated my fb, he asked me if i blocked/deleted him so i gave him my number.

He also gave me hints he liked me. He made me a rap song for this guy who sent me weird rhymes on fb and at the end of his rap he was like "arite, throw me a hook, we should hangout sometime, cause i think you're pretty dime" i didnt know if it was for me or for the rhymign weirdo. And after valentines day he asked me waht i did, i told him. He told me he saw a movie. Then he was like "If I had a girlfriend, we wouldnt go out on valentines day. We would go on a day thats less crowded and hyped. Actually id take her out on a fancy dinner more than once a year." one again i was confused,

but i played it friendly the whole time with him since the ONE time i complimented him he took 3 days to say "thanks smile ".

He used to reply fast on fb but texting.. his response time to my texts got longer, and longer.

I gave him so many opportunities to stop texting me. But he would always initiate new conversations or drag on the conversation even when i say bye

I mean if you're going to stop texting, say bye and dont text back. Don't leave me hanging mid-convo. DONT FINISH SOMETHIGN YOU CANT START

I guess I was just some entertainment for him when he was bored until he found somebody better STUPID a*****e

it's not like it wouldve worked out anyway. we just texted and didnt talk in real life. when we did, it was awkward. also he would always stare at me when he saw me but he'd never say hi.

Boys are such huge piss offs. When I pass by him in real life, I'm just going to pretend I don't see him

Whatever. talk2hand  

Cheliaa

Hilarious Noob

3,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers