Submit

Dora The Exploded

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:55 pm
As the title says, I'm drunk and I'm mad at my stupid boyfriend who is not here. and this is why, is short moves:

I had a boyfriend, we got an apartment, we dated for about 4 years, I stopped loving him, he had no money and saw me as a walking wallet, I broke up with him.
Very shortly thereafter I started dating his friend, we were very happy, I love him, about 2 months into relationship he moved away to work somewhere else for 2 months and only came home about 3 times during that time.
When he came back I though he would be here because I hate long distance relationships.
I was wrong.
He got a job a bit away from here, started working there, is away about 80% of the time which sucks, and the money he makes barely cover his bills.
I have borrowed him about 1200 dollars so he could pay his bills.

This is the thing. He also sees me as a walking wallet and I am SO F*****G tired of being treated like one. For some reason, 8 months in, we have a shared economy and I don't like it. He needed to buy some sugar that was like 6 dollars, and he started doing this charade where he walks around, looking for change until I ask him if he wants to use my wallet. And I am sick of it.

I hate it. I hate it so much.
I would've broken up with him if it wasn't for his apartment. I stay in his apartment from time to time because mine is so small I fall into depression if I stay there too long. And his sister is really nice.

But I am sooo maad at him because of this s**t. Truly. I have talked to him and he's all like "I'm sooo sooorry, I hate that it's like thiis" but he keeps doing it!

This is the worst part, so hold on:
I'm 22, he is 30,
He SHOULD have a stable income by now, but NO. He has to live off his 22 year old girlfriend. Stupid s**t.

anyway, I might be a bit pissed because of all the wine.

Bye.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:46 pm
Maybe stop giving him money?  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Dora The Exploded

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:14 pm
cool4

Yeah, wish it was that simple.
But it's not like I want to see him loose his apartment or get a record of non-payment(Or whatever that's called in english), because that's what would happen.
I know it's not my problem and that it's his fault, but it's not like I want to send him to the streets.

I tried to say no, no more money, but then he has a bill that was tree months over due, and I had to help him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 pm
Dora The Exploded
cool4

Yeah, wish it was that simple.
But it's not like I want to see him loose his apartment or get a record of non-payment(Or whatever that's called in english), because that's what would happen.
I know it's not my problem and that it's his fault, but it's not like I want to send him to the streets.

I tried to say no, no more money, but then he has a bill that was tree months over due, and I had to help him.

Well I guess you just need to sit him down and talk about how you plan to handle your finances as partners or otherwise. If he doesn't listen or make a compromise I suppose you have to decide if it's still worth pursuing the relationship.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces