Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Werewolf Arranged Marriage (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
Luna Von Lycan
Female
Werewolf
Theme song ~Nickelback~ I'd come for you
Luna is of noble birth but she is very shy for a werewolf. But when her mother and father arrange for her to marry a prince she's had a crush on for years, she doesn't know what to do because she feels that he doesn't love her in the same way. That and he doesn't want to marry. She wants to tell him how she feels but is too shy to do so. All she wants is one chance to show him who she really is in life and hope that will change his mind. Will it work or not?

User Image

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:50 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
User Image
Luna Von Lycan
Female
Werewolf
Luna is of noble birth but she is very shy for a werewolf. But when her mother and father arrange for her to marry a prince she's had a crush on for years, she doesn't know what to do because she feels that he doesn't love her in the same way. That and he doesn't want to marry. She wants to tell him how she feels but is too shy to do so. All she wants is one chance to show him who she really is in life and hope that will change his mind. Will it work or not?

User Image

Dante Kazahana

Riley Hale
werewolf (black with brown eyes)
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/4d9f28efa6ed317f9a5ee3ae61a4b393/http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/animegurl18_2009/Anime Pictures/Anime Guys/Konachancom-71425brown_eyesbrown_hairhibari_kyouyakatekyou_hitman_rebornmaleshort_hair1.jpg

Shall i make the first post?  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:55 pm
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
User Image
Luna Von Lycan
Female
Werewolf

User Image

Dante Kazahana

Riley Hale
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/4d9f28efa6ed317f9a5ee3ae61a4b393/http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/animegurl18_2009/Anime Pictures/Anime Guys/Konachancom-71425brown_eyesbrown_hairhibari_kyouyakatekyou_hitman_rebornmaleshort_hair1.jpg

((Yes please.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana
Dutchess of Wolves
User Image
Luna Von Lycan
Female
Werewolf

User Image

Dante Kazahana

Riley Hale

((Yes please.))

Riley morphed into his human form in the kingdom where his new fiance lived. he didn't really care about the pack wars, but he didn't want his pack to get hurt so he agreed to the marriage. However, he didn't still like the idea.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna was sitting with her animal friends in the rose garden. She seemed happier when she was able to be with them and play. She was holding a wolf pup that she had been raising. She giggled as he licked her chin. His mother had been killed by human hunters when he was just a newborn. Luna, having seen the whole thing, took the pup in and to this day, her parents didn't know about her love of animals. They only knew that she was raising a young wolf pup. She then said goodbye to her animal friends and told them she would be back later. Then she held the wolf pup to her chest and took him inside out of the cold weather so he wouldn't freeze. Once inside she gave him a warm bottle of wolf milk she managed to get for him. He loved her very much and would do anything to protect his mommy. Once he was finished, Luna went to the throne room after setting him down and walked with him at her feet to wait for her new husband. She was really nervous that he didn't like her but she loved him in all honesty. She rarely smiled since her parents decided what she would do and what she wouldn't do ever since she was little. She was lucky that her family reserved the right to have wolf pups in the palace or else she wouldn't have had the chance to raise her little pup at all. She smiled down at him as the pup sat next to her as their guests came into the palace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna was sitting with her animal friends in the rose garden. She seemed happier when she was able to be with them and play. She was holding a wolf pup that she had been raising. She giggled as he licked her chin. His mother had been killed by human hunters when he was just a newborn. Luna, having seen the whole thing, took the pup in and to this day, her parents didn't know about her love of animals. They only knew that she was raising a young wolf pup. She then said goodbye to her animal friends and told them she would be back later. Then she held the wolf pup to her chest and took him inside out of the cold weather so he wouldn't freeze. Once inside she gave him a warm bottle of wolf milk she managed to get for him. He loved her very much and would do anything to protect his mommy. Once he was finished, Luna went to the throne room after setting him down and walked with him at her feet to wait for her new husband. She was really nervous that he didn't like her but she loved him in all honesty. She rarely smiled since her parents decided what she would do and what she wouldn't do ever since she was little. She was lucky that her family reserved the right to have wolf pups in the palace or else she wouldn't have had the chance to raise her little pup at all. She smiled down at him as the pup sat next to her as their guests came into the palace.

He entered the palace as he looked at his fiance. She was beautiful, he couldn't deny... Still he wasn't sure about her. She probably was hating this about as much as he did, even if she appeared happy. As he entered he looked at her parents, then issued his guards that went with him to relax. using his best manners he spoke, "I'm Riley Hale, prince of the Black Fang clan. It's nice to meet you all here, instead of battle."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:57 pm
Dante Kazahana

"It's very nice to meet you. I'm Princess Luna Von Lycan." She said holding the little wolf pup in her arms cradling him like a small baby. He was not too sure about Riley and looked at him protective eyes as if to say "If you hurt mommy, I'll hurt you even worse." Luna hugged him close not wanting him to be taken from her. She was very protective of him and all her animal friends since they seemed to be the only ones who understood her. "Pleas e excuse me. I have something I need to attend to." She said referring to Koda's lunchtime. He was being weened from formula since he was getting to that age but Luna made sure to feed him less and less each time with his food. She made sure it was soft on his teeth and he seemed to enjoy it. She smiled as she fed him outside and sat with her her animal friends saying "I just don't know what to do......." It was obvious she didn't want to get married like this, that she wasn't given a choice in much of anything, which was true. She then pet a wild wolf that was like her best friend. She smiled as the wolf licked her hand and said "I know he means no harm and that I need to do this for the good of the pack but......I want to marry a man I love, and not be sworn to someone by my parents." She then looked down at Koda, her little pup and said "Slow down sweetie. You don't want to get sick again do you?" She then giggled as he slowed down some.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"It's very nice to meet you. I'm Princess Luna Von Lycan." She said holding the little wolf pup in her arms cradling him like a small baby. He was not too sure about Riley and looked at him protective eyes as if to say "If you hurt mommy, I'll hurt you even worse." Luna hugged him close not wanting him to be taken from her. She was very protective of him and all her animal friends since they seemed to be the only ones who understood her. "Pleas e excuse me. I have something I need to attend to." She said referring to Koda's lunchtime. He was being weened from formula since he was getting to that age but Luna made sure to feed him less and less each time with his food. She made sure it was soft on his teeth and he seemed to enjoy it. She smiled as she fed him outside and sat with her her animal friends saying "I just don't know what to do......." It was obvious she didn't want to get married like this, that she wasn't given a choice in much of anything, which was true. She then pet a wild wolf that was like her best friend. She smiled as the wolf licked her hand and said "I know he means no harm and that I need to do this for the good of the pack but......I want to marry a man I love, and not be sworn to someone by my parents." She then looked down at Koda, her little pup and said "Slow down sweetie. You don't want to get sick again do you?" She then giggled as he slowed down some.

Riley attended to the needs of his pack when one of his advisers asked him, "Why not go meet her? You know she might not be so bad."

After some searching for a while, he found the room where she was in. He knocked on the door gently, though he was unsure really what to say.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:14 am
Dante Kazahana

All the birds, squirrels and timid animals ran off at the sound of the knock. Luna looked over at Riley and said "Do you need anything, Prince Riley?" You could tell she was shy but that she was protective of Koda as he went right over to her and got into her arms so she could hold him if she was nervous. He had finished his food before Riley had come to the room. He growled a bit at him but then was corrected by Luna. "Koda, be nice sweetie." She said softly but firmly. He whimpered burying his face in her neck for forgiveness. She kissed his head and cradled him like a baby smiling at him to let him know it was okay as long as he didn't do it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:39 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

All the birds, squirrels and timid animals ran off at the sound of the knock. Luna looked over at Riley and said "Do you need anything, Prince Riley?" You could tell she was shy but that she was protective of Koda as he went right over to her and got into her arms so she could hold him if she was nervous. He had finished his food before Riley had come to the room. He growled a bit at him but then was corrected by Luna. "Koda, be nice sweetie." She said softly but firmly. He whimpered burying his face in her neck for forgiveness. She kissed his head and cradled him like a baby smiling at him to let him know it was okay as long as he didn't do it again.

"No i, um... i just wanted to try and meet you. I get we met earlier, but that was in front of family." He said nervously as he looked at her. He then lo at the pup as he looked at her confused, "Um... is he your pup?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:43 pm
Dante Kazahana

"In a way, yes. I'm not his real mother but I couldn't leave him to starve to death." Luna said smiling down at Koda before kissing the pup's nose. His tail wagged and he licked her cheek snuggling up to her like a wolf pup would do with his mother. Luna giggled and said "My sweet boy." She then hugged him gently before she set him on the floor where he proceeded to go over to his toys and got his favorite ball that was almost as big as he was. He began to bark and chase it around the room with Luna smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:06 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"In a way, yes. I'm not his real mother but I couldn't leave him to starve to death." Luna said smiling down at Koda before kissing the pup's nose. His tail wagged and he licked her cheek snuggling up to her like a wolf pup would do with his mother. Luna giggled and said "My sweet boy." She then hugged him gently before she set him on the floor where he proceeded to go over to his toys and got his favorite ball that was almost as big as he was. He began to bark and chase it around the room with Luna smiling.

He smiled as he looked at the pup. As he stood there he wondered and looked at her, "Before this whole ordeal... did you have a boyfriend?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:18 am
Dante Kazahana

Luna looked down a bit. "Unfortunately no. Mother and father are so protective of me....that's why all my friends are animals." She said blushing in an embarrassed way. She'd never had any real friends before. But the animals were so nice and seemed to understand how she felt that she considered them her friends more than other lycans.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:48 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Luna looked down a bit. "Unfortunately no. Mother and father are so protective of me....that's why all my friends are animals." She said blushing in an embarrassed way. She'd never had any real friends before. But the animals were so nice and seemed to understand how she felt that she considered them her friends more than other lycans.

He smiled as he looked at her and then said, "Well... if you want i'll be your friend." He looked down and then said, "... since we might be married, we might as well try, right?  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna nodded and said "I'd like that. Thank you." She then looked down at Koda as he came over and nudged her leg wanting to make sure she was okay. "I'm fine sweetie." Luna said smiling as she picked him up and giggled as he licked her cheek.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff