Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 pm
Does life really have to be full of dark and sad feelings?
Loosen up!
Have a good time!
High school can suck sure, but to let it get you down is silly!
Let the bad times go and have some fun with friends.
Just have a slice of life!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:56 am
Story... Wait there's a story?

Nope! There's no plot to this experience, just high school kids doing high school stuff. It's the real world so there ain't no magic and or steampunk (unless you cosplay) or wizards (unless you're a 30-year old virgin), but there is imagination and nerdom and sports and drama and all the other stuff you'd find at high school (of watched in a TV show or anime). Just have a fun time and don't take it too seriously.

Rules

This is a no brainer. If you think you might be doing something against the rules, then you probably shouldn't do it. I'm pretty sure by now most if not all know the rules (and I'm too lazy to post them) so I hope there isn't any problems.

Please PM me your characters with the title: Slice of Life, so I know what it's for.

That's about it!

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 am
[imgleft]Character's Picture[/imgleft]
[b]You may know me as:[/b][Character Name]
[b]My friends came to all my parties:[/b][Age]
[b]I thought you could tell:[/b][Gender]
[b]Did I mention these are my favorite?:[/b][Three Likes]
[b]I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole:[/b][Three Dislikes]
[b]Let me tell you a little about myself:[/b][Background]
[b]When around me I tend to act like this:[/b][Personality]
[b]Just in case you were wondering:[/b][Other Info]
[b]My emergency contact:[/b][Username]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:08 pm
Characters

User Image
You may know me as: Aichi Ramon
My friends came to all my parties: Seventeen
I thought you could tell: Male
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Puppies
Card Games
Cartoons
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Toads
Seeing Real Blood
Coffee
Let me tell you a little about myself: Aichi has always loved watching cartoons since he was a little boy. Whenever he'd get home from school he would instantly turn on the TV and find anything that was animated to watch until he had to go to bed, sometimes having to be dragged on the floor by his dad before tossing him into his bed. He wore clothes with cartoons characters on them, owned cartoon merchandise, even tried to cosplay as one (which didn't go that well sadly when you're only 7). Overall, he's a huge fan of animated entertainment. As he grew older he began watching different types of animated shows like anime and flash cartoons online. While most of his friends would talk about how cool or awesome a character is, he would come in saying "Yea but that animation is so good!" He love for animated media has made him want to become an animator himself and someday create his own cartoon.
When around me I tend to act like this:Seemingly shy, Aichi is actually a easy person to talk to if you know how. Pretty much mention a cartoon or anime and he'll be talking for hours about the animation of it and maybe sometimes the characters. He's not that charming though and rather awkward.
Just in case you were wondering:Although in a very early state, Aichi is working on his own cartoon now, sketching out characters and brainstorming new ones for ideas.
My emergency contact:spartan309

User Image
You may know me as: Allison Forge
My friends came to all my parties: 18
I thought you could tell:Female
Did I mention these are my favorite?: The Stage, Music, Elegance.
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Most raw cooking material (without gloves that is), mud, anything with that 'new car' or 'new leather' scent to them.
Let me tell you a little about myself: Allison is one of the rich kids of the school. Both of her parents are doctors, and naturally there are many teachers that expect greatness from her. She didn't start out like she did when she was younger. Each day though she sports a new outfit, sometimes making it herself or buying it, and is out to impress all the eyes that watch her be it through grades or a talent show. She's currently part of the gymnastics team, the music club, and has created her own club simply called 'Performance Club'.
When around me I tend to act like this: Bright, fairly upbeat and always wearing a smile. She wants those around her to like her, though she doesn't go desperately out of her way to kiss every foot. She enjoys putting on a show, and to show the world what she has. She achieves for highest grades and best performance in anything she does, whilst keeping her own words and movement to a perfect elegance. She's passionate in her appearance and entertaining those around her, it doesn't come far from attempting to help others that she sees needing it. If she can see it. This often masks her more psychologically disturbed nature.
Just in case you were wondering: She's running for school council president again, big surprise. Those that ever went to the same elementary school with her, and remember, may of known more of her older self before she became the sort of 'lady' figure. Those same people have speculated rumors of an old friendship she had with Sage.
My emergency contact:CaptainXXMorgan

User Image
You may know me as:Sage Miller
My friends came to all my parties: 17
I thought you could tell: Female
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Art, Literature, Family
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Vegetables, Sharp Knives, Loud Parties or Concerts.
Let me tell you a little about myself:
Sage's parents split when she was at a young age of twelve. She lived with her mother for a year, but returned to her father afterwards. She's lived a quiet life since the divorce, peaceful some what, and continued her interest in painting and world history. She aspires to learn many languages and travel someday. She's pretty well mannered around her peers and often offers assistance towards friends or strangers. She enjoys learning about the world around her and a bit beyond, she has painted all types of artwork and sold a few. She works at an ice cream shop part-time. She tutors on her free period hours, and is a part of the Art club. Though she's been asked to many activities outside of school, it seems like she never has the time because of her job.
When around me I tend to act like this: Well mannered, and often soft spoken until some one or something strikes that nerve. She's fairly intelligent, logical, and holds a refusal to date any of her peers. She can be fairly cynical despite her kinder nature, and has darker demons she often faces like anyone else. She keeps a positive attitude though she is much aware of the cold world, the hope within her to find the good in everything though she doesn't set herself up for the fall by keeping expectations low.
Just in case you were wondering: Rumor has it that she's been caught outside of school with a much younger boy that she's never mentioned any part of her family. She's sometimes in the park with him on after school hours rather than work like she tells others.
My emergency contact:CaptainXXMorgan

User Image
You may know me as: Isaac Haye
My friends came to all my parties: 13
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Video Games, Comic Books, Drawing
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Alcohol, Cockroaches, Tea
Let me tell you a little about myself: Isaac was raised by his father alone, and a part of the typical abusive, alcoholic relationship that went on since he could remember. He has no clue on the whereabouts of his mother, nor cares to know. He's currently attending middle school, and lives under Sage's roof while his father attends a rehabilitation center. He doesn't much care to go back to his own life and spends his time immersed in the great author's universe of various comic books, and takes his chance to attend the arcade to play some video games until he can afford a home system for himself.
When around me I tend to act like this: He's a bit like Sage, though probably not as well mannered. He likes to goof and have a good time, often having a darker sense of humor than most would want to hear from a little kid. He has little to no filter and tends to treat everyone with equality, much like Sage treats him.
Just in case you were wondering: N/A
My emergency contact: CaptainXXMorgan

User Image

You may know me as:
James Oreton

My friends came to all my parties:

I thought you could tell:
Male

Did I mention these are my favorite?:
Running
All types of sports
Gaming
Music

I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole:
Bullies
Homework

Let me tell you a little about myself:
James was a sufficiently loved child, but unfortunately at a young age, his parents were taken from him in a car crash. Now at the age of 19, he lives with his aunt, alone in a big house. To mask his loneliness from everyone around him, James took interest in all kinds of sports he could get his hands on.

When around me I tend to act like this:
Shy
Active
Funny
Caring

Just in case you were wondering:
n/a

My emergency contact:
BingWangzhi

User Image
You may know me as: Renard Luka Winterborne
My friends came to all my parties: Eighteen
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Heights, the Guitar and Music, and Writing
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: The Rain, Over-Sensitive People, and Being Alone
Let me tell you a little about myself: Unable to have children of their own and just newly wed, Ren's adoptive parents decided to take Ren in. Ren never knew his parents, having been left at the orphanage as a baby. Nonetheless, Ren doesn't have anything nice to say about his birth parents, and thinks of his adoptive parents as his real parents. He's lived in the same town his whole life, and is planning to leave for somewhere far, far away. He hasn't told anyone at school quite yet, but that's mainly because he doesn't want all the "miss you's" and fake promises. And he surely doesn't care too much for half the people he hangs around anyways.
When around me I tend to act like this: Despite first impressions of him as a quiet, misunderstood boy, Ren deems the opposite. He is a coy and cunning person, whose character attracts single-minded characters. Many tend to flock to his sporty and well-rounded personality. His appearance is friendly and bright, though tinted with sarcasm and manipulation. To the disbelief of others, he is indifferent and rather unenthusiastic about a lot of things he doesn’t care about. But he is determined and stubborn in things he does like. He is insensitive of others feelings, and somewhat insensitive of his own. He is not good with emotions or how to deal with them, which leads to some pretty stupid decisions and actions. He has tons of regrets and hates himself for submitting his authoritative father. He is not the smartest in the pack, even though he often times leads it. He rarely thinks about the consequences of his actions or how it effects others, making him thick headed. Ren’s love for writing is a little known fact about him, and not many know for his kindred passion for it.
Just in case you were wondering:
My emergency contact: Greedy Fat Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You may know me as: Melody Alexandria Elizabeth a.k.a Alexia
My friends came to all my parties: Seventeen, almost eighteen
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Art, books, anime, video games, music, cats, cosplaying, writing, making things, and raves.
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Drugs (omg, a raver who doesn't do drugs), bullies, spiders, involuntarily playing horror video games, losing at video games, being asked an opinion on someone else's art, and being bored.
Let me tell you a little about myself: Alexia's family was always music-centered. Her father was in a band in his younger years and her mother was a cellist. Her taste in music is very, very wide. It's hard to find an artist she doesn't like even one song of. Seriously, she even likes Wiz Kalifa's "Black and Yellow". Yeah... Seriously...
She's also been around cats her entire life. She'd always have at least one cat in her home, the most have been four. So she loooves cats. She currently has two: a tortoiseshell named Izabella and and tuxedo cat named Lyrical Lizzie.
Her first memory was watching an anime called Dragonball Z when she was four, so she's grow up to be an anime fan. All on her own, too. Her parents never heard of anime until she told them about it. Now, she has her father hooked on it.
Her father returned the favor by having her grow up on video games. Sonic, Pokemon, Zelda, they were all her childhood. She still enjoys playing them even as a teenager, but her library has opened up to GTA, Saint's Row, Payday, Left 4 Dead, Assassin's Creed, The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, etc.
She started going to raves when she was about 12. Not real raves, mind you. Raves at conventions. She really enjoys them and loves to dance with her convention buddies. She's pick up on the Kandi Kid subculture and has started making kandi, giving a single strand of kandi to anyone she considers a friend, so she always has single strand always handy in case she meets new people.
Just recently, she's moved across the state to a new town and is now going to a new school. She really hopes to make some new friends. She's has a LOT of single stranded kandi to give out to anyone she befriends at school.
When around me I tend to act like this: Alexia tends to be a social butterfly, going to conventions and cosplaying actually made her that way; she use to be really shy. Though if you stick a video game in her hand or give her a craft/drawing to make or an idea for a poem or story, she'll ignore you until she's done with it. She also loves to take any chance she can to sing a song, any song that she knows. Alexia is also really smart and likes to share any knowledge has has on a subject. Though she can get annoying about it. So... Don't mention Psychology, certain animes, or Greek Mythology around her...
Just in case you were wondering: She is clumsy when she's not dancing.
My emergency contact: Angel in my Dreams

User Image
You may know me as: Lenore Eureka Walker
My friends came to all my parties: Eighteen
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Sweets, Running, and Reading
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Tomatoes, People with no table manners, and depressing people
Let me tell you a little about myself: Lenore was a shy girl who made few but sweet friends. Until she was ten, she left her hometown to live who her mother who had just divorced her father. Her mother was a sickly person, and Lenore took care of her diligently up until she was seventeen. Her mother, despite raising Lenore all by herself and always being positive, passed away. Lenore, who was still a minor, had to move back in with her father, and returned to her hometown as a high school senior. Many recognize her as the girl back when, but she has drastically changed from her cutesy personality to something more mature.
When around me I tend to act like this: Lenore wouldn't call herself a pessimist, but she surely lacks the enthusiasm an optimist would have. To think of her as shy or that she doesn’t like to talk is a mistake. She is quiet, but only because she prefers to think before she speaks. Lenore tends to actually be quite honest, and will speak her mind occasionally. It is her athleticism that makes her quite popular, and is known to be the fastest female runner for her age this year.
Just in case you were wondering: Many people call her Lenny.
My emergency contact: Greedy Fat Cat

User Image
You may know me as: Satella Emerald Christoph
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Games, Anime/Manga, stuffed animals
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Bullies, Liars, those who walk over her
Let me tell you a little about myself: The spawn of a gamer and a hater, Satella had a troubled childhood. Her father loved games and he loved playing games. Especially those of Final Fantasy or other MMO types. Her mother hated his fascination with the games and they often argued about them. When Satella started showing a love for games and that of the nerdier genre her parents started arguing over her.

When Satella was thirteen her mother left. She had just gotten home from school when her mother walked out the door with her bags. She didn't say goodbye and she certainly didn't try to see her. Satella went inside and her father was in the floor crying. He was upset and only pulled his daughter close and they sat there for the night.

Ever since, Satella tried to hide her love of games, and took care of her father, who tried so hard to pull himself together and get a job to help out. And when he did it was third shift. An Assembly worker. Satella spent the next few years until she was seventeen this way. Only doing what she loved in secret and trying not to stand out too much.
When around me I tend to act like this: She is rather quiet. Doesn't speak much and other than her purple dyed hair she tried not to draw attention to herself. Though when she is home or around those she would consider friends, she is rather easily excited and a total nut for video games, card games and stuffed animals.
Just in case you were wondering: She tends to have a stuffed animal in her back pack.
My emergency contact: shabatha

User Image
You may know me as: Natalie Silence
My friends came to all my parties: Sixteen
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Reading, her cat Clover, and the color blue
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Contact lenses, people prying into her business, and disrespect of any kind
Let me tell you a little about myself: Ever since she was little, Natalie was a bookworm. Even before she knew how to read, she could simply look at the pictures or ask to be read to. Rather than asking for a pony for Christmas, Natalie asked for new books.
The love of reading has continued on into her teenage years, and will probably only grow stronger as she becomes an adult. Her parents have encouraged her to have social interactions, and she does sometimes, but generally she prefers to be alone. Natalie also gets good grades, and is the type to answer the teacher's questions during the lecture or demonstrate an equation on the board; this of course has earned her the nickname "Teacher's pet". She doesn't mind the teasing, or if she does it doesn't show. Besides, they usually come up to her asking for homework help later. Natalie might come off as pompous or mean, but really she doesn't mean it. She takes a long time to trust someone, but once she does she is very loyal.
When around me I tend to act like this: Reserved and stoic to most, but more open around family and a select group of friends that she is extremely loyal to. Speaks and writes with an extensive vocabulary, and shudders at other's misuse of common grammar. She is quick witted and can definitely come off as a smart-alec or a teacher's pet, but she means well.
Just in case you were wondering: She has an engaged older brother and a younger sister in addition to herself, her parents, and their pets (Clover and a Irish Setter named Rusty).
My emergency contact: minus infinity

User Image
You may know me as: Dante Aurelius
I thought you could tell: Dude
Did I mention these are my favorite?: Video Games, Long Naps and Spicy Food
I wouldn't touch that with a 32 inch pole: Alarm Clocks, Bitter Drinks and Scary Movies
Let me tell you a little about myself: Dante is a rather odd person, while other people socialize, he's off doing who knows what who knows where. His focus shifts from thing to thing and he has often had a bad habit of spacing out and daydreaming. Despite this he is fairly smart and has had no problems academically, add to that his penchant for saying odd things at odd times, and it's no surprise he hasn't been bullied since grade school. Despite it all, Dante is a friendly soul, it just takes a while to figure out the things he says.
When around me I tend to act like this: Odd, Spacey, but perfectly friendly and harmless
Just in case you were wondering: He knows Krav Maga for some reason.
My emergency contact: OmgIisonfiyah  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 pm
(Oh my... I'm gonna have to do something about the character list going crazy... Does anyone else see it or is it just me?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:12 pm
(We are open!!)

Skritch Skritch Scratch...
The pencil in Aichi's hand was sketching away at a new character concept for his cartoon in progress, the teacher talking to the class about some math problem he already did. He was thinking about joining the art club at the same time, wondering if anyone there would be interested in he sort of art. 'She'll be strong, able to punch through solid brick, yet easily able to control her strength around the ones she loved' His cartoon has gone through many stages in how he wants it to be, going from a slice of life to more of a super hero/mutant thing like X-Men is a way. He sighed, not really pleased with how it was coming.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:34 am
User Image

XXX ε η σ я εXXX ε υ я ε к αXXX ω α к ε яXXX

The sky was what attracted Lenore initially, and then she began to observe the rest of her view from the window in the hall that overlooked the rest of the school. The clouds moved ever so gradually across the sky, so slow that they didn't even appear to be moving. She began to linger, her dark eyes hinting that she was daydreaming, her face showing little to no expression. It was only the opening of a door down the hall that snapped her out of her phase. She was startled, jolting with alertness, though her lips were still lined with placidness.

School became a tad lacking for interest in her, so she couldn't blame herself for always spacing out. Lenore returned to her boring class, which covered literature and language and the quality of tone. But to afford to put enough attention into this class was exhausting. She sat at her desk, returning to doodling about random, stupid things. She just wanted to run, and forget about school for a bit.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:17 pm
Sitting outside, the purple haired outsider sat thinking at a table. She was skipping class to read the new chapter that came out on the app she had on her phone. She was in the middle of reading seven different manga, and one had just updated with a new chapter. Skip Beat would have another chapter in a few days. Fairy Tale had updated last night. Freezing had been the week before. Tomorrow was supposed to be a new Kimi No Iru Machi, and Umi No Misaki wasn't going to update til the next month. No today was Sekirei and hopefully KissXSis would update later tonight. She chuckled as Musubi acted like her normal ditzy self, but felt bad that #87 had been killed. Even if the Black sekirei was really mean and all... Still...

Satella looked around suddenly to make sure no one was around before sliding out of her seat to head to class. At least she could say she was in the bathroom... Maybe an upset stomach of sorts?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:14 pm
Dante snoozed comfortably in his seat in the back. It was cool in the summer, warm in winter and to top it off, it was the fabled Sweet Seat of Slacker-kind. Okay, maybe slacker was a bit of stretch for Dante, considering he did all his homework, got projects turned in on time, and even made above average grades on tests, it was just that he couldn't be bothered to pay attention half the time, the other half went in one ear and out the other. Still, somehow he managed to absorb the lessons, like some weird form of osmosis or something way back there in what had been dubbed by multiple teachers as his "Turnip Patch". And in that patch, Dante was the Turnip King. "Mmmm, turnips." he mumbled to himself, he had a habit of doing that, sleep talking, but thankfully, he was mostly ignored/unnoticed by his peers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image

XXX я ε η α я XX υ к αXX ω ι и т ε я в σ υ я и ε XXX

"Playing hooky?" Ren yelled, staring as Satella stood up by herself, seemingly convinced no one was watching her. But he was, watching as he leaned against a school building, holding several folders filled with papers from art class. They were evaluation papers, so that students could analyze their own works and then receive feedback from their peers. Ren went to the office to make some more copies, but it seemed like he got distracted along the way. He wasn't one to yell out, especially to someone who he rarely talked to. But whatever, he was in for it now, and he didn't totally mind making himself known to Satella. She wasn't too bad; at least he wasn't annoying.

Ren got up from the wall, looking around before approaching Satella. "I don't blame you," he said with a pause, leaning on his right foot as he tucked the folders under his arm. He tilted his head, his dark hair falling onto his forehead as he fixed his glasses. "School's a drag," he added.

▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵

User ImageUser Image  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 pm
Sage Miller xxxxxxxxxx Allison Forge xxxxxxxxx Isaac Haye

User Image User Image User Image

Sage was in the library, study period and such, merely going over some concepts in a history book and writing down some short notes to help her remember in her own way. She often didn't study during the intended period, she found it easier to do it at home with the television ironically. She was by herself, for all she knew really, a Spanish book not far from her that she'd get to it. Sage herself was trilingual, only knowing English, Spanish, and working on her German. She was only absolutely fluent in two, and planned to add more in the future.

Allison was in one of the various Math classes, taking notes and keeping her ears glued to the teacher's words for basic understanding. She didn't follow books so well, usually, and followed better through example. It was also just easier to learn it when someone told you how to do it rather than dig out every drooling detail from the book, so she took notes and practiced them a little later in the night when she found the time. She rarely had difficulty with a class, and kept up the example of the 'Straight A' student, with competition not too far by. It was her desire to be Valedictorian for her class year, and naturally much more, thus she kept up with the grades. Grades weren't the only thing though, it was never enough for the world to just be good at one thing really, so she put her efforts in various areas. Luckily she didn't have a whole lot better to do

[Stole your boxy thing, Fat Cat :B..sorry, just didn't want to try and find the text code things for the usual stuff. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm
'Come on bell, please ring already...' Aichi thought as he continued to sketch different sorts of characters. He couldn't make one he truly loved, but to experiment was also really interesting, wanting to get some inking down and see how much detail he could put in their eyes or whatever special abilities they may or may not have. He was getting impatient, even creating a character based on the clock itself, spouting out clock jokes and having its own catch phrase "There is never enough time, but I can spare some for you."

"Aichi," Called out the teacher, able to tell when he was sketching. Startled, Aichi quickly looked up, pressing too hard on his pencil and breaking the lead. "Since you seem to have time doodling, you must already understand today's lesson. Care to demonstrate for the class?" The teacher asked him. With a sigh, he got up and went to do the problem on the board with ease, looking over at the teacher, who simply nodded and told him to go back to his seat. Aichi isn't lazy of stupid, just able to pick up the lesson quickly. He sat down, fumbling through his backpack for his sharpener to get back to his sketches.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

Satella Emerald Christoph

User ImageUser Image
Satella jumped when she heard someone yell across the courtyard. She turned swallowing hard thinking maybe a teacher had caught her. She didn't want anyone to know that she was into the things she was into. It was why her mom had left. But as she scrolled the yard with her green tinted blue eyes, she only saw another student. One who was more open about his artistic talents. "You startled me. I'm just taking a few minutes to... To... Okay okay yeah, I'm playing Hooky. It's just the professor is so... boring..." She said playing a usual card known to be a reason for most kids to ditch class.

Noticing the folders she raised an eyebrow. But not wanting to push too many unneeded buttons. "Yes it is. Doing work for a teacher?" She asked. She made sure her phone was tucked neatly into her pocket before crossing her arms to lean into her right leg. Almost like she was leaning against an invisible wall. But she was as comfortable as she could be she supposed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:04 am
User Image

XXX я ε η α я XX υ к αXX ω ι и т ε я в σ υ я и ε XXX

Ren glanced away, to some movement through a window. But the figure already left, probably just passing through the hall. Ren looked back at the purple-haired girl. She was surprisingly talkative, different than his initial impression of her.
He nodded in respect to her comment about school being boring. Everyone says that though, so Ren didn't think too much of Satella.

In accordance to her comment about the materials in his hands, he opened his mouth to speak. "Yes. I had to print some papers," he answered, almost dully. "To which I should be getting back now." He moved, looking in the general direction of his classroom. His teacher was probably wondering where Ren had disappeared to. Though this wasn't much of a surprise, because Ren always tended to take his time running errands. He returned his gaze, before giving her a toying smile. "And you should go back to class too. Satella playing hooky, that is kinda unlike you," he joked, grinning before turning and heading back to class. He waved to her before disappearing behind a door, walking down a short hall and then into a humming classroom buzzing with life.
His art class was usually this animated. It was filled with artsy kids who took this class because they completed simple art classes. This advanced class was more independent, and the teacher didn't mind their carefree attitude, knowing they all were reliable and responsible in completing their individual projects.
Ren entered the class with an indifferent look, raising the folder up with a small sigh. "Got 'em," he murmured, handing them to the teacher before sitting on his stool, resuming his sketch of a girl he knew. He sucked at drawing, and she was not even recognizable, but he liked drawing enough to take this class. It wasn't as hard as taking some other classes, and frankly enough, he preferred this over some difficult subject. The least troublesome, the better.

▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵

User ImageUser Image

[ Haha, not a problem, I don't care. Here's the link for those text codes if you want to take a look: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/poppi-poppi-po-pi-po/t.47936311_1/ ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:56 pm
Natalie sat in math class, taking notes as the teacher lectured. She carefully recorded the date and the exact chapter in her notebook, so that she could check the book later and make sure she wasn't missing anything. The hours after school were usually spent leafing through her books, trying to absorb as much information as possible so that she might have some advantage when there was a quiz or a test. Besides just reading for fun, Natalie definitely prided herself on her good study habits; she knew she wanted to get into a good university in the near future and that wasn't going to happen with bad grades. Of course, there were other things to take into consideration as well, like extracurricular activities. But maybe she would worry about that later.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff