Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Kichy and Lani's day of fun (Riley / Amrita ft. Mot) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:29 pm
Seeing Riley coming and going from the Undead Dorms was never an unusual sight. After all, Mal still held a residence here. What became unusual was seeing her more often in the dorms and less in the actual school, which by all accounts was odd. Normally she didn't put much thought on what Riley was doing, but today she did, and only because she spotted her leaving. So she sped up, hurrying from the staircase to the front doors.

"Riley!" Amrita called out, rushing down the dorm steps to be able to catch up with the other ghoul. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you lived here." She teased, pulling her hair over her shoulder to braid it as she walked, falling in to step beside the Mindflayer. "How've you been?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:57 pm
Riley's dedicated steps paused when she heard her name, but she didn't turn. Amrita came beside her, and Riley's head tilted to look fondly upon the ghoul, immediately returning to her previous stride the moment Amrita was moving at her side. She had only paused to let her catch up.

Then I offer you the chance to know better, because I do live here. Riley explained, holding the door open for the ghoul. I have relocated into a more permanent residence with Malodore, until such time as it has completed its studies. It was Malodore's room she'd been coming from, as she headed out to the gym to exercise.

I've been excellent. And busy. The world beyond Amity has been testing my patience in terms of job placement. And you?

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:37 pm
Amrita made a small, pleasantly surprised noise. "Well, welcome to the Undead Dorms. We're a lively bunch." The last words were absolutely dripping with sarcasm, but at least she never stopped smiling. "So you've graduated? Congrats!" She paused braiding her thick hair long enough to give her a congratulatory pat on the shoulder, though she had to slightly reach for it.

"Ah, I'm not looking forward to that part either, but...future me can deal with that." There was a small shift in her tone of voice. If there was even going to be a future Amrita. She had plans, and she was well aware that they could backfire horribly. She had already come to terms with it, and had resigned herself to the potential of the worst becoming reality. It was gone in a moment, as if it had never happened. "I'm keeping busy. I graduated too, but I'm going to stay here for a little longer." After all, she had some very important people to watch out for, and she also had a Professor to win over. Plus the student council thing.

"Actually - are you busy? I could really use your help with something."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:51 pm
Riley caught the joke. Really she did. And she thought it was funny, but it was difficult to tell that from her featureless face. Her eyes did crinkle with amusement, if Amrita looked hard enough. She soberly nodded in thanks for the congratulations, and then offered her one in return. Congratulations are in order for you as well, then. It is a new dawn for us both.

Her steps slowed at the question, and she considered just how important her exercise ritual was. It had been a while since she'd seen Amrita. And their relationship was tenuous.. this was a chance to rectify that.

Not very. I was headed to the gym to exercise. It can wait. How may I help you?

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 pm
"Thanks~" Amrita nodded to the congratulations. It was indeed a new dawn, and it was just as terrifying as her first step into Amityville had been.

Gym? Exercise? Well, that was lucky for her. It wouldn't be so far out of Riley's routine to be a nuisance. It was more in her favour, this way..

"It might not have to." She chuckled, finishing her braid and tying it off with the elastic that had been around her wrist. "This might sound a little strange, but...I need to battle with a few creatures who are 'my rank', and win." While she was sure Riley would get the idea by now, she still had to outright ask, if only because it was polite. "Do you think you could spar with me until I won?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Riley's expression quirked with interest, and she waited a few long seconds before considering anything out loud.

Spar with you until you won. She murmured quietly. I assume you don't want me to just let you win, so the question remains - what will happen if you never win?

Riley's expression was calm, and flat, until she finished speaking. Then it rose up in what would have been a very amused grin, if there'd been a mouth to grin with.

Of course I will help you with your goal. It sounds like an excellent replacement for a work out.

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:50 pm
Amrita nodded along to Riley's assumption. No matter who she was fighting, she never wanted her opponent to take it easy on her. She wanted them to fight her as honestly as they could, because she would always do the same. The question was considered, and she simply shrugged.

"Then it'll be one really, really long day for the both of us." She conceded with a grin. "Besides, if I lose to you a hundred times, I'll just ask for another hundred." Which meant, that so long as Riley was willing, she was never going to throw in the towel. Amrita made a show of looking from side to side, and then leaned in as if about to impart a secret, a backwards hand cupping the side of her mouth. "I don't know if you noticed, but I can be pretty stubborn." She uttered in a dramatic and pointedly loud whisper, and then she leaned away and looked towards the gym. "Or does that make me a sucker for punishment?" She mused with a shrug.

Before long they passed through the doors to the gym, and made their way towards the designated sparring grounds. "Do you need to stretch at all?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:37 am
((derp i didnt roll))  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:53 am
Riley leaned in out of instinct when Amrita imparted her wisdom, and then bent back to chuckle in amusement. I got that impression. She admitted, as they entered the gym.

It was empty. This was optimal. She had a feeling Amrita and herself were about to spent a lot of time together wrecking the place, and spectators would just be accidents waiting to happen. I've done all preparations before I left the room. She informed Amrita, nodding gratefully for the concern. All she had left to do was power up, which, when she turned to take her place on the floor, happened within seconds. The psionic power flourished through her wings, until they hummed and glowed pleasantly.

May we utilize our Fear attacks? It might expedite the process, and, admittedly, I'd like to try out a few new things.

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 1, 3, 2, 4, 4, 1 Total: 21 (9-36)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:09 pm
"Err - Sure? I don't think I've ever used my FEAR attacks..." She mused, trying to remember. The last memory she had was using a healing on herself at the beginning of second year. Interesting. "Though, I suppose there's a first time for everything." Maybe she should give it a shot?

Amrita took a moment to focus her FEAR into her fists, and a second later she was moving, surging forward to take a swing at the mindflayer.

Quote:

HP: 60/60
Damage: 0 i am so proud

nio love

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 4 10-sided dice: 9, 9, 6, 10 Total: 34 (4-40)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:27 pm
You've never used them? Ah, my dear, this fight is now so much more important than just to fulfill the goal you have placed upon yourself. Riley skillfully dodged the attack, which she could tell held enough force on it to do some damage. Amrita was no easy mark - she, just like Riley, had been hard tested in battle.

Except for her Fear attacks.

Today, until you have succeeded at bringing me down, you will get a crash course in how to successfully utilize Fear attacks at the right moment. I'm honored to be your test subject. And, she left out, tutor. After all, it was time to teach Amrita a lesson.

Psychic pressure bore down on the ghoul in front of her. It would feel, at first, as nothing more than a headache. But before she could realize that she couldn't move, Riley had already struck her first blow, twirling her tentacles in battering attacks into Amrita. There was no time for recovery - Riley's second attack came directly after the first, this time wailing down upon the ghoul with her fists.

And all of it had happened so fast, Amrita had no time to realize Riley had locked her down immobile during it.

HP: 60
Damage: 22

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 pm
This was working out nicely; a lesson in using FEAR attacks while trying to get something ticked off her list, with an opponent who was more than willing to teach her and let her try.

Her attack missed, but she wasn't surprised; Riley, though she was not her Riley, was still rather formidable. She wheeled then to try again, but Riley was one step ahead; she felt a strange pressure on her head, and before she knew it there was nothing but pain. Her attacks were too quick to be dodged, not entirely realizing that she simply couldn't. Once it was over it was as if something had set her free, and she was quick to try and get something - anything - in. She pivoted, this time swinging her leg at Riley's, trying to knock her off balance.

HP: 38/60
Damage: 2

nio love

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 9 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 4, 3, 1 Total: 19 (9-36)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:07 pm
Amrita's leg connected, buckling Riley's for a moment but failing to bring her down past one knee. She remained there, instead of using her time to get back up. Good. She purred in an odd, affectionate voice. Immediate counter-attack. Well done.

From her perch on one knee, Riley's tentacles slithered to life, rising up like snakes around her. The tips of her tentacles sharpened to hard points, and her Fear sustained their dangerous weaponlike focus as they began to assault Amrita in sharp, quick thrusts, unrelenting towards their target.

She did this while still remaining down on one knee.

HP: 58
Damage: 8

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:00 pm
"Thanks~" Amrita grinned, immediately before throwing her arms up to protect herself from the barrage of sharpened tentacles.

"I've always been jealous of those with weapons. All I've got are my fists." One shot out at her, and Amrita was suddenly very quick; she grabbed it tightly and held on, using it to pull her closer. Then she turned and swung her elbow towards Riley's head in one quick motion.

"Then again, I make do."

HP: 30/60
Damage: 13

nio love

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Amrita might have known how sensitive that area of Riley's body was from the past - but this Riley did not realize it, and the elbow into her tentacles felt like being kicked in the balls. It was super effective.

The rush of pain throbbed through her, sending Riley down to both knees, unable to do anything but recover from the pain. Her hands were on her head, and she growled, forcing herself to use the pain as fuel. It worked - she snapped her head back up, her eyes slit and glowing furiously. Amrita's attack had done a very good job of reminding Riley of just how good it felt to be in an awful fight.

Without saying as much, Riley showed Amrita what her own fists could do, one punch at a time.

HP: 45
Damage: 16

Enoh Love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out