Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Par (Rep vs. Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:38 pm
Hel had been itching to test her strength against more Hunters in the Haunted House since she graduated. Some time ago, she had fought against that little punk a** b***h with the beanie, and she just knew he had been stronger than her at the time…so now she had to know…could she be on par with those that were higher up? Only one way to find out, of course.

Thus the wingless valkyrie prowled through the Haunted House room by room, anticipation high as she entered each and every new room in search of a white coat with gold trim.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Rep was mended, his strength returning as the injuries diminished to just more lingering scars on the topography of his body. Bickering on the island just wasn't an option any longer for expending energy, so he'd turned it to a combination of training and when dummies weren't satisfying enough to murder, taking an active role in duties around the island. One of said duties was patrolling the haunted house - he enjoyed it a great deal despite it nine times out of ten being completely desolate and silent, it taught him to keep his senses on high alert.

Every footfall on the dusty carpeting seemed loud and booming in the oppressive silence of the creaky house, no matter how patiently and slowly he tried to move. There was something almost zen and relaxing about the smothering dusty quiet, moving as though he was a ghost through places that were between worlds, neither here nor there, where the rules felt as odd and shifting as the room layout seemed to be.

In one of the larger rooms, what appeared to be a strange dilapidated gallery with paintings of mist wreathed landscapes hung on the far walls, he paused to eye a suit of rusted armour, and found in an odd spike of paranoia, that he was sure he could hear footsteps.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:35 pm
One of the doors in the room Rep was occupying swung open quickly and hit the wall with a loud bang, and the ghoul paused as she took it in. The Hunter was noticed immediately, and Hel’s face split into a grin. “Oh, finally!” She cried, stepping into the room with purpose now, and cracking her knuckles as she started to stalk towards the Hunter.

“Been looking for one of you~!”

Baneful
If you roll higher than me, then just go ahead and post again : )

Baneful rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:48 am

Rep narrowed his eyes as Hel called out. His initial reaction to her appearance was that it was another hunter who'd gotten lost. It took a few moments for his brain to catch up and flag that she wasn't wearing a hunter coat and was almost certainly a halloween denizen instead.

Female and a halloween monster. There had never been more ******** reason to attack another living thing. She didn't look friendly either, as far as he was concerned it wouldn't have mattered to him if she had, he was a predator, she was prey, that was all there was to it.

"You found the wrong ******** one." he said with a toothy grin.

Lucyal

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:10 pm
Hel was keen to auras, especially bad ones, and really, it should have been a warning flag once this Hunter grinned, but to Hel, it just screamed a thrilling challenge.

“Nah, sounds like I found the right ******** one.”

Without waiting to see what he’d do, or how he’d might attack, Hel just went in for it. She lunged at the Sun Hunter, pulling back a fist and grazing him across the torso. Damn! His coat felt…well…well padded. Well alright then. She’d just have to hit harder.

HP: 60 / 60
DMG: 3

Baneful

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 11 Total: 19 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Rep hardly had time to summon Tracey before the woman - who he'd affectionately termed crazy ******** b***h - was upon him, hand to hand no less, he snarled with irritation as she landed a surprisingly substantial blow on his fear shield.

"I am going to take ******** pleasure taking you apart." he spat as he brought Tracey around, still twined with Marie, H's whip like spiked Christmas lights. He could only hope she'd permit him his own charges in this battle or he was very likely ********. He aimed head on as he swung the blade as hard as he could.

HP: 57
DMG: 13
Charge: 1/3

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 4 Total: 15 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:28 pm
Hel’s eyes widened briefly after she landed the blow, only to see the Hunter summon his weapon.

Jack ******** damn.

Then she got hit by it.

Jack ******** damn.

The reaper skidded across the floor like a skipping stone, but was quick to push herself back up to her feet, pausing only a moment to stare at the weapon in its entirety. Damn. Still…those who handled big weapons would take some time swinging them around…so if she could just time her strikes right…The ghoul snickered. “What?” She nodded her head towards the weapon. “Over compensating for something there, guy? Why summon it now all of a sudden, too? You really a little p***y, huh?”

With a grin she charged him again, and spun into a kick, aiming for his gut again.

HP: 47 / 60
DMG: 9

Baneful

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Rep laughed at the comment from the reaper, even through the air kicked clean out of his lungs by her brutal attack. When he gathered his composure, he winked. "Naw b***h. It must just be a side effect, can't keep people's hands off me." He hefted Tracey's weight up into his arms, delighted beyond words by the sudden appearance of a truly skilled opponent. "Got two ******** significant others, satifsy them both and then some. I'll even sort you out too, free of charge, cept in this case the only service I'm handing out is murder."

He swung again, the serrated blades crunching into the woodwork in the gallery wall. "And there's no ******** refunds."

Tracey informed him.

<> he replied, without a trace of irony.

HP: 48
DMG: 6
Charge: 2/3

Lucyal

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 12 Total: 13 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:43 pm
This was fun. This probably shouldn’t be fun…but she didn’t have an ounce of shame in thinking that. She snorted with amusement. “Got your head up your a**, ya?” She then made an ‘oh’ face as he informed her of his love life. “Well, are you not the big man, then ~! HA!” She snorted with laughter again. “b***h, please.” She sneered. “That is my line!”

The reaper dodged as the bulk of the weapon smashed into the wall, but she couldn’t help but catch some of the ends of the blades. Damn, was she glad her shield was taking the brunt of that beast of a weapon. She’d be looking like a glob of ground beef if she didn’t have that shield. “Can not murder me if I murder you first!” Hel just decided to stick close to the Hunter…at a distance from him seemed worse than close so…she’d take these chances.

After ducking under his weapon, Hel zipped up and aimed to sock him in the jaw.

“Got a name there, Red? Should know so that I can write it on the walls with your blood!”

HP: 41 / 60
DMG: 7

Baneful

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:28 pm

The blow to his jaw sent pain singing through Rep's face, even with the cushioning of Tracey's fear shield, his face had been stitched together with regeneration one too many times and there were hairline weaknesses that waited for moments like this to make his life miserable. Some of the playfulness drained out of his tone as he snarled at her through gritted teeth.

"The name's Rep. You won't ******** forget it."

But pain, this kind of pain was exhilarating, it wasn't laying useless in a hospital bed, it was living, every inch of his body a weapon, everything he did dancing a raw and mortal line between survival and death. It was the most alive he could ever feel, and even his irritation couldn't dampen the adrenaline for long.

"As for you b***h, you even sure you are a woman? You ********' hit like a man."

Tracey thrummed in his hands as he swung out again in a broad sweeping cleave, trying determinedly to drive her back out of the lethal melee range she seemed to favour. When he bit her shield, every rune on him haemorrhaged vivid red light, dragging afterimages in the air. Charged.

HP: 41
DMG: 7
Charge: 3/3

Lucyal

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm
Hel cackled. “What is the matter?” She purred. “Afraid if your face gets ******** up you will not be wanted anymore?”

Rep. Alright. Yeah, she wouldn’t forget that. Definitely not.

The ghoul was knocked back by the push, but not before she landed another hit into his gut with her other fist, and she back flipped to catch herself, snorting. “The name is Hel.” She jabbed a thumb at herself and grinned. “And every Jack damn inch of me is woman, and that is because no man has anything on me.” Her grinned widened, and she eyed his weapon.

Hrm…she’d seen that before, quite a few times. Brighter runes meant a more powerful attack was coming…

Hel held her arms wide open and the challenge was clear on her face. Come at me.

HP: 34 / 60
DMG: 6

Baneful

Baneful rolled 10 12-sided dice: 10, 2, 10, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 5, 8 Total: 79 (10-120)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:13 pm

"Hah. Look at me." He said with a toothy grin. "I already have half my face gouged to hell and I'm still beating them off with a ******** stick. No amount of damage you can do to me could ever make me less attractive than you, so there's that."

Hel. He noted the name himself, the woman was far leaner and meaner than almost any Halloween denizen he'd ever met in his time on Deus, and though here in the haunted house he felt about even, if she caught him on an off day or while he was weakened, he would be so much mulch.

"More's the pity. I ******** hate women, they are nothing but ******** trouble, toxic ******** banshees."

<Problems.>

"I'll be glad to dispose of this one."

She wasn't afraid and he didn't know if she was brave, stupid or both. It was like looking in a mirror, and it was thrilling. He snapped into action and in that moment, triggered his artifact, the ceremonial horn dagger around his neck, tucked into his shirt flaring into action, cold and draining against his bare skin, glowing as red as Tracey's runes.

Tendrils of dark vertebrae and ribs twisted and coiled around Tracey's sleek and lethal shape, obscuring runes, twisting about Marie - but never touching her, until the axe itself was a bristling array of spikes and razor edges.

And he leapt. There wasn't far to leap in the enclosed gallery, but that didn't matter, he brought the axe down in an overhead arc that rent the ceiling beams wide open, showering them both in plaster, and with all the force he could muster given the limited jump, he brought the entirety of his weapon to bear on the valkyrie with a distant, mad smirk.

HP: 35
DMG: 26
Charge: 0/3 - 99 Problems used

Lucyal

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 4, 4, 2, 4, 2, 1 Total: 23 (9-36)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:44 pm
“Well…it could always get worse~” She snorted again. Jack, this guy had problems, apparently…women hater…but really, to each his own. His women-hating just made for a better battle in her opinion.

There was something in the air that told her that standing here and waiting for this attack wasn’t a good idea, but she was stubborn and stupid, and she had a point to prove. She’d take this attack head on and still be standing.

Which she did, and oh, did she pay the price for it.

Hel gritted her teeth, and let out a snarl as she reached up and snapped her hands against the flat sides of the weapon as it bore down upon her. The damage was done, and it left her reeling. Her shield was hacked away until it was hanging by a few threads from that last attack. “I am still standing…” She clucked her tongue, like she was disappointed that his attack didn’t make her dissipate.

She shoved herself away from the weapon, and underneath her a feet a spell circle appeared. She muttered something under her breath, and flicked a finger up to the Hunter, and from the spell circle her magic took the form of a raven and barreled through the Hunter.

HP: 8 / 60
DMG: T3 Battle Cry - 19

Baneful

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 2 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Rep was deeply impressed that this creature, this not-really-human - Hel - managed to take on a full Problems assault and come out still standing. There weren't many people who could claim to be capable of it, and he couldn't help but feel his respect grow, one warrior to another. It was never personal, not really, blade and fist, fighting for other people's causes, wars that were just a means to an end.

The reasons didn't matter, all that mattered was it felt good.

"You are. Colour me ******** impressed." he said, muscles still singing with adrenaline from the swing.

He knew there would be retaliation but there was nothing to be done to defend from it, all he could do was stagger back from the raven, his fear shield rent asunder by raw magic. He dropped to a knee briefly, but stood again. "No ******** bad for something with tits."

And with a hopeful finality he swung once more, his body exhausted from combat but still capable of turning out a few floorboard shattering swings.

"But no ********' good enough."

HP: 16
DMG: 8
Charge: 1/3 99 problems used

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 2, 4, 1, 3, 1 Total: 19 (8-32)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:15 pm
Hel could only grin as that last attack faded away, and she couldn’t help but be beaming with pride at that moment. That praise she didn’t take lightly, and it stroke her ego to no end to know someone else who was skilled recognized her battle prowess as well. “Ya? Well, not ******** bad for a human.” Then he swung again, and Hel was throw to the side like a rag doll.

But no…no, she wasn’t ready for this battle to be over yet. No, she needed a little more time with this Rep. Another spell circle appeared underneath Hel as she wobbled, her shield gone, and from her feet a flock of ravens appeared and shot up while at the same time enveloping her. She grinned, her shield restored, if only by a bit.

She cracked her knuckles.

“Hope you did not think you were finished just yet…you gotta go longer and harder for me to be satisfied and to be <******** good enough.”

HP: 15 / 60
DMG: The Chill - Healed self for 15

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas