Submit

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Stay quiet for others sake please."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image

Thomas walked up to his new place and grabbed the door handle."Well I guess this is it." He smiled as he spoke.He pushed the door open and took the first steps inside his new home. "Hello. Anyone home?" Thomas yelled through the house."Hmmm, I guess no one is home." He said quietly.He noticed there where two beds in the room. He put his bag down on one and sat down. Thomas began to drift off into sleep.

After a short nap Thomas woke up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes."I guess I should unpack my my things." He stood up and began to unpack all of things and picked a side of the room."All done!" Thomas exclaimed.  

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:34 pm
robertcros

TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran swiftly open then closed the door behind him, and hurried over to his bed, and placed his sword down, not noticing Thomas yet, and covered his face with his hands, "This is a madhouse...", he quietly whispered, and laid back, now clutching his sword once more, and he spotted Thomas, "Oh, sorry... I didn't see you there...", he sat up, and faced him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

Thomas smiled at the boy who seemed a little frustrated when walked through the door." Hi there, I'm Thomas. I'm new here. I guess we are roommates."Thomas has a warm smile on his face as he spoke. He sat cross legged on his bed examining the features of the other boy.  

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:37 pm
robertcros

TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

"I suppose so eh?", he chuckled, "My name is Dikran, local bookworm.", he smiled and extended his hand to Thomas, "Its a pleasure to meet you.", he puts on a smile, and let go of his sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:55 pm
TimeKeys

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:09 am
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

After calming some in the plant class without meaning to he flew off. Still uncertain and not sure where anything was. He was flying blindly and a wrong turned ended with him flying around the room blindly before darting under and angled pillow and hiding. The room would become warmer and the closer to him the warmer it was. Like your own personal slice of heat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:52 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran quickly ducked his head, but his curiosity got the best of him, and he went over to the pillow, lifting it ever so slightly, seeing Jayo in Phoenix form, and he let out a shriek, falling back, not being able to grab his sword, and shielded his face from whatever this thing was, backing into a corner in the room  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:03 am
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image

User Image~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayu curled in a tighter ball. Letting out a frightened cry of a phoenix. Flying up into the ceiling corner. Shaking hard as he stared at the boy. Why did he scream? He was the one with a pointed stick by him. He blinked and shook a bit. Why are you scared. You are the one who could hurt me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:04 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran shook his head several times, "M-Me?!", he stuttered, closing his eyes tightly, "I am not as strong as y-you would t-think me a-as...", he stuttered again, trying to calm down at no success, and he hugged his knees close to his chest, "P-Please d-don't hurt me...", he begged, his face buried into his knees.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:48 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayu looked at him. You stronger than me. I'd break. He responded. He blinked a bit. Flying lower and shifted to his human form. His blond strands pooling around him. Cautiously he moved forwards. "I...won't hurt you. I would not...hurt a fly or grass blade." He said. Crawling closer and stared at him with curiousity. "Why are you hiding?" His head tilted to the side as he stared up at him. Ready to flee at a moments notice.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:06 pm
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran kept his eyes shut, and didn't bother looking up, "Y-Your frightening m-me...", he whimpered, holding his knees closer, and tighter, until he couldn't bring them any closer, his heart beating faster and faster in his chest, he hadn't even noticed the newfound, unnatural heat until now, and he raised his face, just only so he could see above his knees, and his eyes widened, "W-What a-are you?", he asked nervously, and cautiously.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:28 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayu quickly crawled under the bed and towards the end. Peering out at him. He stared at him. Biting his lip. "S-sorry. I won't hurt you." He stammered in fear. He looked at him. He bit his lip. Hayk got upset over that but Dikran was afraid. He crawled out slowly and nervously hugged Dikran. "I will not hurt you. I am a healer." He mumbled. Shaking and hid his face. "I...I am..." He started.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:39 pm
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

A blush flashed upon Dikran's face, and he shivered from the hug, ad could tell Jayo was distressed, and gently hugged him back, stroking the back of his head, "C-Calm down... I-Its okay... T-Take your time...", he was still shivering, as he was not one for physical contact with other people, but the time called for action, "Y-You can c-call me D-Dikran...", he quietly whispered into his ear, "Y-You are s-safe here..."  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:16 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist

robertcros

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi

Jayo looked at Dikran nervously. Shaking as he wasn't sure. Hayk got so mad over Oshia and over that stuff yet he couldn't lie. The other boy was upset. He thought he was going to hurt him. He couldn't and wouldn't. His warmth would possibly soothe Dikran after awhile. He wasn't used to this but he'd seen people do it for comfort and so he was trying. He lifted his head softly. "Hayk...said that too..." He said slowly. He hid his face again. Flushing a bit and the only part of it he understood was the stroking on the back of his head. That was a sign of calming soothing or affection. "I am phoenix....bird...I heal...not hurt." He said slowly. He didn't know how to lie and he couldn't say he was something he wasn't.

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff