Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:50 am
Teacher: Hayk Nahapet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As you walk in, you can see an auditorium kind of set-up, three columns of seats, in the center, where the columns aim, is a desk, behind the desk is a board with several highly detailed maps. Each map is marked with red lines, and several paragraphs and the teacher, Mr. Nahapet, is erasing the words with extreme care, as not to ruin the maps.

"Take your seat. Then we can begin.", he calls out every time the door opens, not looking back to see whom has entered.

When you take a seat, you will find a sheet of papyrus, and a stylus for etching, marking it is obviously an old class, or an old teacher. It has five questions on it:
Who is your favorite leader in history?
What is your favorite country?
What is your least favorite country?
What is your name?
What do you think you will learn today?

As people begin to take seats, Mr. Nahapet takes a seat at his desk, and examines everyone in the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:41 am
User Image

Hayk tightened his scarf around his neck as he placed down his eraser, his sword you could say, and the pencil was his shield, and he took down the maps carefully, not folding or creasing them in any way, placing them on his desk, "My name is Mr. Nahapet!", he shouted over the area of the classroom, "And you have stepped into the classroom where your name does not matter anymore. Your names will be replaced by a country. You will call me Hayastan, or Armenia!", he continued as he sat at his desk, gripping his stylus, "I am not your friend, I am not your superior. I am your teacher, we are on the same level, I just know a lot more than you could ever hope.", as he went on with his speech, he kept an un-amused look on his face, taking ever word as serious as the last,"When you are assigned your country, you will be given a set of allies and enemies. I am everyone's ally. Besides three set countries, Turkey, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. They will be my only enemies. Currently I am making all of you your own maps set for your country. Do not lose your map. It is your guide through this class. Any questions?", he waited patiently examining those who had stumbled into his room.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image
~phoenix form currently~
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

With: A...person entity
Doing: Learning more about human society...and society?
Thinking: Big O.O I don’t get most of what he just said….and...what is government? Does it hold a purpose? *mental head tilt*
Where: Government Classroom
OOC:

Jayo flew in the shadows above the humans. Afraid. Confused. He spent time listening and observing. He landed in the shadows. That was the class. He remembered the directions. Human words were even harder for him to read then for him to say. He understood them but he was learning to speak them. Hence why he was locked away and kept highly sheltered by evil people. He wasn't stupid. He was very smart just naive and innocent to the world of man. He spoke some english and some of the common. Latin was easy as it was ancient dialect and connected to nonhuman roots. He slowly opened the door and stared around with wide eyes. BIG! BIG ROOM! He moved shyly through it. What were these supposed to be? He thought looking at the chairs. He eeped and jumped.

Shifting phoenix and landed up on soemthing high up. Shifting back and clung to it bare feet and hands. Staring down, where the teacher was just below some odd feet and listening. Armenia? He heard of that country. Never been there. He didn't know some of the others. Flinching at the name Turkey. He remembered the humans who held him hostage. Some crazy man of illegal methods from America. A psychopath from France. Their leader a guy built like the terminator and then some from Turkey. He was happy to be free of them. Hate them no but men like thsoe he feared them.

His warmth would have filtered into the room with the circle of warmth radiating getting closer the closer to his actual location you were. He shitfted Phoenix again and listened with fascination. How do you be a country and a person entity?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:05 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

As the heat quickly cradled Hayk, tears rushed to his eyes, and he dropped his stylus, covering his mouth with his hand, "I-I...", he quickly uncovered his mouth, regaining his stature, he stood to his 5'7 height, "I will knowingly be the oldest person in this room. I seem twenty as it will be spoken as so. But know in your minds always, I am three-thousand years old.", he spoke as if he didn't notice Jayo, "Child, I am no fool, and I know you know this. Take a seat here.", he spoke towards Jayo as he walked up to the closest seat to the front, "What country will you be taking?", he looked up to the phoenix will an old, kind smile, "If you would rather write it,", he picked up the paper, and rolled it up, walking up to his desk, and picked up a bow that was displayed, it was obviously old and decrepit, it was the very bow he used three-thousand years ago to slay Baal, and he aimed it up, with the paper loaded, "I can oblige, and do not fear, I am a very good shot."  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image
~phoenix form in spoiler~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Thinking: Big O.O I don’t get most of what he just said….and...what is government? Does it hold a purpose? *mental head tilt*
OOC:

JoeKoudo

Jayo looked down at him. Was he sad? He stood tall...the man did. He was tall. Not giant tall like that evil daemon embodied human. He looked down at him. He was older than him by a lot. He knew he, himself, was older than he was told. He didn’t know in his race how old. Just that it reset if he died...which...he had...a lot but the essence of fire he was aged. He looked at himself in his mind. He looked fifteen by human appearance. That is what the man told him. That evil daemon. He still listened to the teacher as he spoke.

Three thousand years old? That means he isn’t human. Maybe he and that guy who stated we were now roommates, I don’t recall getting asked but I will not argue it will result in pointless pain from what I have learned growing up, can help me learn and fit in more. He senses me...maybe he could help me learn to understand and speak human common tongues better? I don’t know. Shy and nervous around others. I don’t know how to interact with people.

Then the teacher spoke to him and his heart stopped from fright a spoke to him. If he was in an anime his phoenix head would have a sweat drop on the side of it far greater in size then the head of his true form. He brushed the sensei’s mind with his as his frightened eyes locked onto the man. Didn’t invade it just brushed it to ping off it in a way it seem his words were heard by the ear and came from his current forms mouth. ~Domine non est. Stultus ego non puto.~
(No sir. I did not think you was a fool.) He responded in latin.

He saw him point at the seat. He didn’t see what that was. The very sturdy deska nd floor seemed to be more for sitting. He flew there and shifted back. Sitting on the desk in front of the chair. Flushing and scrunched into himself. Hugging himself shyly and nervously. Fearfully even but veiledly. Tilting his head. “Country?” He said in confusion. Slowly as he didn’t understand. Even in his human form it was felt if anything the strange warmth he brought would be noticable due to it was a human not a known source of warmth and fire like the phoenix bird.

He froze and his eyes widened. The male tensed and his eyes glazed over as he watched him. His eyes getting a terrified and fearful yet bracing for the inevitable look while his face went blank. Expressionless line on his lips. His most reaction was the trembling and shaking his form was doing. He hugged himself tighter but the haunted and terrified yet fully accepting of the inevitable pain possible death he was used to when he saw a weapon lifted. Yet the eyes watched him without moving. Relief in his eyes and he untensed and shook. Trying hard to keep it together. SHaking his head. Crying out in Latin but it was shy and timid but highly nervous laced with fear tones as he said the words in a stammer quickly in a bit of a mutter as he heated up more and more with his fearfulness. Shifting around in place as if resisting the nature to turn bird and fly away out of view...he was. Majorly.

“Non possum dicere ei societas humana lingua. Facilius est enim quod latinum non humani, de originibus. Scribere aut legere, nescio quomodo homo. Quia ego prodigium nec sum dicere hominem. Et ego quid viderim. Neque enim homo est ut non nocere.”
(I can barely speak common human tongues. Latin is easiest for it is of nonhuman origins. I do not know how to write or read human. I am a freak because I am not human and cannot speak it. I do understand it. Please don’t hurt me for not being human.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:04 am
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"U-Uhm, sssir?" A hand raised and a shy, boyish voice spoke up a few rows behind Jayo. It was his chance, maybe... To do what he set out to do here. "...I-I think he can only speak Latin... I-I'm not sure what exactly he's saying, but I heard a-a lot of ho- uhm... Latin words. Yeah..." Well, he certainly dodged that bullet. No way was the introvert Kokoro Ochiai going to be laughed at so soon in the class.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:01 am
maru-shadow

TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

He quickly lowered the bow, and looked up to Kokoro, and smiled, he enjoyed a good scholar, and brushed his growing beard, "Latin... Yes, I speak latin. Question boy, what country will you be portraying? You are small, and shy, will you be Iran? No... You look too shy for that... Japan? Maybe..., he quickly turned back to Jayo, and put on a weak grin, weakened by the memories of home, "Quod me admones de patria. Armeniam, principium, ubi voce coeperunt religio nostra amicorum Graecorum imperio incepit, unde venio,"(You remind me of my homeland. Armenia, the beginning, where language, and religion began, our best friends Greece, started Government, which is why I am here,), he sat down at his desk, "both of you, come to my desk.", he walked over weakly, the memories of his past were getting to him. He traced the scar around his eye, "Our first lesson will be on the Armenian Genocide!", he shout out to the class, and looked to Jayo, and Kokoro, "Homo sum, non sum angelus: Ego dæmonium non sum principium. Ego autem ad Deum. I am not human. I am not an angel, I am not a demon, I am the beginning. I am the forgotten god.", he sat at his desk, "Boys, introduce yourselves to me.", he placed his bow down carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 am
User Image
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

OOC:

JoeKoudo

”maru-shadow

Jayo tilted his head slightly yet still clung to himself tighter. He wasn’t having a panic attack. It was just beyond extremely shocking to have a weapon pointed at himself and not have it result in pain. It wasn’t fully registering at the moment. Though as it did he relaxed. The phoenix tears fell down his cheeks. Twinkling and rippling like liquid fire. Tears with the power to heal. He had to fight hard when he learned one of the reasons they gave him so much pain was because his tears were used to heal themselves or bottle and make money. He shook his head as he was just glad this time did not end in pain or death.

“Et ego quæ audivi ab Armenia. Numquam est. Ante vel post captam autem volatum. Nec mirum hoc ago. Minor autem est falsa simulare solitudinibus nota phoenix calore ignis. Ego sum ​​a phoenix. Si uos fero molestiae. Et compertum est quod non in mea capta fuit de tali re, ... quid ego de quo prius genus phoenix.”

(I have heard of Armenia. I have never been there. Before or after capture while flying around. It is not surprising that I do. Desert sands have been known to false minor simulate the heat of the body of a fire phoenix. I am a phoenix. I am sorry if it causes you discomfort. I learned during my capture why there was such interest...something about I am of an extinct breed of phoenix.)

The sudden speaking caused him to fright shift phoenix and fly up into the air before settling back down on the desk. Forcing himself to sit there. Shifting back but the temperature near him grew stronger still as the warmth it caused the room increased by three levels. He forced himself to breathe and mildly center himself. Hopping off the desk he moved and was quickly off to the side standing by the professor. Hearing the teacher’ words brought a bit of a smile to his lips.

He stood there shyly and nervously. “Jayo Natakski.” He said softly and shyly. His words beautiful and seemed to sing themselves out even though he clearly spoke normally.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 am
maru-shadow

TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk smiled, and placed his hand gently on Jayo's head, "You remind me of me nephew. So nervous about everything, so shy. You must meet him while in this school. Anyways, you shall be Iran,, he stood back up, and looked to the class, "1915! Peak of world war one! The Ottoman Empire, its headquarters in Turkey! My people, as Armenia ran to Iran to escape when America no longer allowed refugees! Any questions so far?", he smiled, as he pointed to his scar, "When I ran to Iran, a Turk, by the name of Adalet Juramah took his sword to my eye! We all see who made it out of that battle today! Now lower your hands. Questions will not be answered today. Relax and get to know me and each other."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:08 am
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

It seemed as though, for Kokoro at least, with each pair of eyes looking at him as he stood before Mr. Nahapet, he lost more of his resolve. His cheeks had a flush of red, as if he were too embarrassed to say his name. But he was rather proud of it, himself, having a name to represent one of his better traits. It was just all the attention... If he messed his introductions up, he'd get laughed at, right? He looked up, eyes filled with worry.

".....Ko...Koko-ro....O-O-Ochiai...ssssir..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:22 am
maru-shadow

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

"Kokoro Ochiai, I promise by the end of the year, you will be an overconfident, overzealous, proud diplomat like all of these poor, poor students who will feel the wrath of war. Join me and Jayo in the trinity and be Greece.", he chuckled as he extended his hand to the boy for a handshake, "I will be a shield. I will block the call of war out, but one thing,", he crouched down next to the two, "You are the leader of these countries, Iran and Greece, if Greece cuts off its trade routes with me, Armenia, my country will lose all exports to Iran, and then Armenia will go into financial crisis, so if you do. I will not be very happy.", he was taking it extremely serious, this class was basically reality for him, and this 'Simulation' was very real to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:06 pm
maru-shadow
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro felt like he was going to keel over any second. All this stuff about finance and crisis and imports... Were they really going to be trading things? He just nodded, not wanting to upset his creepy teacher with questions.

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:41 pm
maru-shadow
quote]

maru-shadow

TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

"Now Kokoro, what would you like to know about today, anything whatsoever, I have nothing to hide.", he grinned adjusting the maps that were on his desk, "Actually no, I have one thing to hide, don't ask me what happened between 1915 and 1923, and then we should be fine.", he tore an old looking map in half and placed it in one of his drawers, "I am a god, my name is Hayk A. Nahapet. I am immortal. Any other questions?", he went through the answers fast. He hated questions, especially about him, it wasn't like him to talk about himself, he'd rather to listen about others.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

OOC:

JoeKoudo

”maru-shadow"

Jayo looked at the sempai...teacher. His eyes widened and he shrunk back a bit. He bit his lip. Nephew? He did want to meet people and make those things called friends. He responded to that. ”Velim eum. Suspendisse ea facere, amici vocabamur. An forte plaga crinitus factus est, c** igne male Agraj nomine. ... Aut aliquid. Non peccabitis aliquando.” (I would like to meet him. Maybe make those things called friends. Maybe made one with a fire haired male name Agraj. Or...something. Not sure.)

He paled as the sempai spoke still. Pulling back more and his gaze shot to the floor. He shook his head. “Tu quoque, si timidus es captus obses tenebatur. Atque etiam ab accidentibus sic tormenta quoniam occisus es, et iterum revertantur. Domine, si tu es, aeger esset mihi, et robustos omnes, qui non fuit in malo, et utrique ex tormentis, ut scopum usu, Terminator et aedificavit alta Ottoman ducem.” (You would be nervous too if you were held hostage after being captured. Tortured and killed over and over again on so called accidents just because you come back over and over again. You would be nervous sir if you were me, a non fighter who was put through torture as target practice by psychopaths and their evil, Terminator built and tall Ottoman leader.)

He said in a nervous voice much softer than before. Almost nearing mumble while still audible. The mentioning of Turkey and Turk was too much. He shifted and dove under the desk the teacher was at. Pressing himself up into the shadows of it. His chest racing and the temperature in the room grew hotter and even hotter where he was. His heart felt about to race out of his chest. He escaped because they thought him too stupid. He watched and observed. Learned and practiced when they were drunk or out cold. He could be Iran. That was fine with him. He stored the information taht he really didn't get as they related to humans...highly sheltered to the extreme. Primarily due to being held hostage.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:12 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk put on a frown, "If he so much as walks near you again. I will destroy his living soul. Then I-I...", he froze, he couldn't continue his sentence, "The Ottomans have cause me great pain...", he walked over to Jayo, and crouched down next to him, "You don't need to hide anything from me. I will arrange that meeting will my nephew though, you can meet him at his dormitory later, he is in class right now."  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff