Pastel Goth (Tektek game) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm trying to make a pastel goth avi.
since I don't have the money do it IRL right now, sweatdrop
I want to live through my avi. heart
So I am going to start this game.
I LOVE your avi, and use it as a new dream avi of mine,
I'll tip you 10k.
This is a game so it can keep on going.
No price limit! No limit limit! No entry limit!
HAVE FUN!

TekTek starters!
You do not have to use these. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ideas!
Clothes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girls

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 pm
Players so far!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:23 pm
Reserved!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm making more, I just wanna know if this is somewhat what you're looking for...  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:44 am
Kumiko Fujiwa
I'm making more, I just wanna know if this is somewhat what you're looking for...
Oh that is cute!
Yes it is.
Honestly I will take anything,
everyone has different points of veiw.
I just wanted to give a theme and see what people came up with.
Send gold now. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:56 am
MissJolteon
Kumiko Fujiwa
Oh that is cute!
Yes it is.
Honestly I will take anything,
everyone has different points of veiw.
I just wanted to give a theme and see what people came up with.
Send gold now. heart

I'd rather make the avatars with no gold attached. But thanks though ^ - ^  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
I'd rather make the avatars with no gold attached. But thanks though ^ - ^
Awh! Thanks!
Well if there is something I can help you with,
just let me know. heart
I'm a sweet heart,
and you can play as much as you'd like.
I'm actually in a search of my actually dream avi.
So you just might make me make up my mind. blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image
          Sorry for changing the eyes, but I have a matching ocd. xD
          Hope you like it, though, however expensive it might be. lol
          And don't worry about sending me gold, you don't need to do it. OuO

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:15 pm
fawn freckles
User Image
          Sorry for changing the eyes, but I have a matching ocd. xD
          Hope you like it, though, however expensive it might be. lol
          And don't worry about sending me gold, you don't need to do it. OuO

Oh how cute!
You guys are very good at this!
Don't worry you can change anything,
They were just a set up for others who needed it.
As long as it's white because i'm white,
well pasty xd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:14 pm
Bump!

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

Umioko

Playful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:28 am
Fun contest. ^u^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:12 pm
Umioko
Fun contest. ^u^
Cute!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 pm
MissJolteon

I'm glad you like it. >u<

I was trying to think of some blue I could add to the head and just thought of an item, haha.

Umioko

Playful Friend

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:51 pm
Cadenza of the Heart
Oh this one is hot!
I wish I looked like that now.

23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff