The Dorm shared between Kokoro Ochiai and Simeon Rose Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's as simple as that, really.

Mitsukini Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:03 pm
Mitsukini Sage

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro felt defeated. He didn't want to do this to himself. He hated not having any friends. The boy lying on his bed with a pillow over his head had promised himself that he'd make at least one friend. How hard could that be, right?

Hahaha. How foolish.

Government had become his least favorite place now. His teacher was crazy, his partner was a mega-foreigner who seemed more afraid of people than him, and he nearly seized up while trying to talk to either. He didn't want that... He wanted to be able to face other people without running away... Maybe he needed to go to therapy or something. To figure it out... For now, he lies down, staring at the door. He didn't expect to have a roommate.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:48 am
x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████
x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε sσυи∂ σƒ му vσιcε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▐ ;; cαи уσυ ƒεεℓ тнε вεαт σƒ му нεαят?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε qυεsтισиs ι нαvε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon had managed to find his dorm room, but he had seen a lot of people on his way and the numbers were overwhelming. He didn't like crowds. Being around more than one person was a bad memory. So, when he got to his dorm room, he shot in and slammed the door, sliding to the ground against it. He should have requested to live in a tree or something off school grounds, or maybe in the stables with the horses. "There are too many people....At least I'm alone now...." The nymph looked up and let out a nervous shout when he noticed someone laying in one of the beds. Did he have the wrong room, or....Was he his roommate? He was starting to regret agreeing to be a student here.

x x x x x Can you see? Look into my eyes
Can you feel? My hand is r e a c h i n g

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:46 am
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro nearly fell out of the bed he'd situated himself on. That definitely woke him up, albeit with a startled yelp. He sat up and hid his face his the pillow he was hiding under much earlier. He was afraid this person was gonna hurt him, what with all the noise he was making.

A few moments of calm before he spoke. "...P-Please..Don't hurt me..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 am
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon blinked. This guy seemed just as nervous as he was. Was he held hostage, too? "H-Hurt you...? Why would I do that? I....I don't like violence....I'm sorry I scared you...." The nymph played with the withered grass on his head shyly. This was a weird first meeting. Things went smoother with James. "M-My name is...Simeon Rose....I'm a...garden nymph....Wh-Who are you?"

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:08 am
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"...S-Sorry..." Kokoro lowers the pillow, getting a better look at the boy before him. Perhaps he was even more introverse that he was? He blushes a little, for what reason, he didn't know. Introduction was such an embarrassing thing... "I'm.. I'm Kokoro Ochiai... I-I'm a nervous wreck." He hoped that joke would help the atmosphere a little.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:24 am
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon shook his head. He hadn't done anything wrong. When he introduced himself and said he was a nervous wreck, Simeon smiled softly and chuckled just a bit. "S-So am I....But, Dr. Reinhardt said he'd...help me with that....I hope he's always as nice as he was today." Simeon had to tell Dr. Reinhardt that he made a friend today in the garden. Well, at least, the nymph thought James was his friend. He didn't seem to not want to be. "...You weren't sleeping, were you? I don't know why I just thought of that....Sorry I woke you."

maru-shadow
Yes. These two are going to make one of those cutely awkward pairs. @.@

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:00 pm
maru-shadow
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"Uh, I didn't even know I was asleep." Kokoro gave a kind smile, giggling slightly as he relaxes himself. It seemed he'd get along with Simeon. Simeon, with his...odd hair. It looked like he had something growing in his head... It was a little cute.

Speaking of Simeon... "Say, uhm.. A-Are you comfy down there?" he asks, nodding towards the bed across from his with his next sentence. "There's another bed here. You can sit there too, yknow.. I-I mean, you're my roommate, right? You get a, a bed too."

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:56 pm
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

At least Kokoro wasn't angry with him. That was good. The teen looked at the bed opposite of Kokoro's and frowned a little. He'd never slept in a bed before. Well, the hospital bed didn't count; he hardly slept and was barely in it anyway. There was a window between the beds and that made him smile a bit. He got a window! Standing, the nymph went over and sat on the bed cautiously, almost as if he was expecting a trap. [colof=darkorchid]"I-It's soft....A little. Thanks...." He smiled shyly at Kokoro before laying down carefully. It was a lot softer than the stone floor he was used to. "...Why are you a student here? I heard students attend for different reasons....Parents, trouble, free will." Was that an appropriate question to ask? He hoped it wouldn't upset Kokork. He liked his roommate. The other was nice, and he hadn't met anyone with the same social problem he had. It was strangely comforting to know he wasn't the only one.

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:21 pm
maru-shadow
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro looked away slowly. Why... Why he was here? "Uhm... I... Uh, give me a sec." The boy sets his pillow in it's rightful place, before lying on his back, facing the ceiling. He needed to relax himself. His chest always tensed up when he thought of home.

"...Well, I came here..b'cause I wanted to change..." Kokoro tells Simeon. "...I never made friends well. I've been homeschooled, mostly... 'Til about a month ago, I...I hated people... I thought everyone was a bad person, and they'd only hurt me..." Kokoro gives a wry chuckle. "I guess isolation does that to ya... But I came here to change that..."

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:33 pm
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

So, Kokoro was here to change being isolated? He must have been one of those....What were they called? Introverts? "N-Not everyone is bad....Only some people. Just like....N-Never mind." He didn't want to talk about that. Instead, he smiled at Kokoro. "I....I'll be your friend. Is that okay?"

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:40 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro glances to his roommate. "...You'd want to be?" He smiles warmly. "...Yeah. I'd... I'd love that." He giggles. At least now he could talk to someone.

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:00 am
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon beamed. Wow! Two friends in one day? He hoped the progress would make Dr. Reinhardt happy. Maybe he didn't need therapy entirely? Sure, he knew he had to talk to someone about what happened while he was held as a prisoner in the basement, but maybe his fear of talking to people wasn't something he needed help with? Though, the thought of meeting new people made him nervous and shake. "Yeah! I think that'd be great~! Heheh!"

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:43 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
CLCyrus

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro had made a friend. That was a bit mind blowing. He could manage though. He sits up. "...So, what's a garden nymph?"

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:33 am
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon blushed. "Um....A nymph that lives in gardens. I....I think Daddy told me that we help the plants grow when I was really little. I don't...really remember....All I know is that the plant on our heads will die without sunlight. Like mine...." It played with the withered grass on his head. "I hope it'll come back now that I'm out of the basement...."

maru-shadow

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items